剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
《反恐特警队》前情提要
Previously on S.W.A.T...
如果你的提议还有效
If the offer still stands,
我很乐意接替你领导特警队学院
I'd be more than happy to head up SWAT Academy for you.
当然有效
Of course it does.
你会很成功的 维克托
You're gonna do an amazing job, Victor.
我知道特警学院是你的心血
I know SWAT Academy was your baby,
放手交给他吧
but you got to let the kid do his own thing.
谭昨天公布了第一批淘汰人选
Tan made his first round of cuts yesterday.
他淘汰了半个班的学员 -谭很严厉
And he cut half the class? - Uh-huh. Tan's tough.
他将我们推向生理极限 期望我们的表现完美
He pushes us to our physical limits and he expects perfection.
他有时候是有些强势
Yeah, sometimes he can be aggressive.
听说你已经砍掉了一半的新学员
I heard that you already cut half your recruits.
不觉得这样有点太操之过急吗
Don't you think you're being a little overzealous?
你后悔把洛城特警学院交给我了吗
Do you regret giving me SWAT Academy?
是不是这样 -不 当然不是
Is that what this is about? - No, of course not.
那就让我以自己认为的最佳方式管理它
Then let me run it the best way I know how.
不跟
I'm out.
我跟 翻牌吧
I call. Show us.
靠 这小子要把钱赢光了
Damn it. This kid's cleaning up.
米可 你偶尔也输个几把吧
Miko, why don't you try losing a couple of bucks once in a while?
先生 请用
Here you go, sir.
我可不是来输的
I'm not here to lose.
我们是怎么抽的签
How'd we pull the short straw?
米可在里面赢得风光
Miko's in there on a hot streak.
我和你挤在车厢里闻彼此的汗臭味
You and I are crammed in this van smelling each other's sweat.
这么说你好受点吗 他赢来的筹码
Well, if it's any consolation,all those winnings
会在赌局结束后直接被收入证物柜
are headed straight for an evidence locker when this is over.
谭 洛克 你们那情况怎么样
Tan, Rocker, how's it looking down on your end?
这里很安静 洪都
It's all quiet over here, Hondo.
确定这家伙会来吗
We sure this guy's still coming?
他一定听说了这里面有个玩牌老手
He must've heard there was a card shark in the building.
被吓跑了
Got scared off.
线报说正和他的手下今晚会来
Intel told us that Trinh and his gang are supposed to be here tonight,
但这也不是他第一次
but it wouldn't be the first time
躲过洛城警局追捕了
that Trinh's evaded the LAPD.
我们这次绝对不能让他溜走
Well, we're not letting him fall through the cracks this time.
等等 注意
Wait, hold up.
可能来的人就是了
We may have a possible.
从我们这个角度看不清楚
Can't get a positive visual from our angle.
米可
Miko,
有两个迟来的往你那走了
you got two late arrivals heading your way.
需要确认
Need confirmation.
怎么样 是郑吗
What about it? Is it Trinh?
各位 今晚真热闹
Busy night tonight, guys.
我得去另一桌试试运气了
Gonna to try my luck at another table.
谢谢了
Thank you.
他正在移♥动♥ 可能是郑
All right, he's moving. Possible eyes on Trinh.
所有人保持原位 等米可的消息
Hold your positions till we hear back from Miko.
收到
Roger that.
泽夫
Hey, Zef!
真是你
Is it really you?
斯特凡
Stefan.
你怎么样 兄弟 见到你真高兴
How you doing, bro? Good to see you, man.
难以置信
I can't believe this, man.
多久没见了
How long has it been?
五年了吧 -是啊
What, five years? - Yeah.
泽夫 这是亚历克斯 亚历克斯 这是泽夫
Oh, hey, Zef, this is Alex. Alex, Zef.
你好
How you doing?
这家伙 他一直叫"泽夫"
This guy, he keeps calling him "Zef."
这是怎么回事
What the hell's that about?
泽夫是以前的假名
Zef is an old alias.
米可在长滩特警队时做过卧底
Miko did an undercover stint down on Long Beach SWAT.
协助端掉了阿尔巴尼亚黑♥手♥党♥
Helped take down the Albanian mob.
这些家伙可能是那时认识的
These guys probably know him from back then.
你们是怎么认识的
How do you guys know each other?
老兄 泽夫可是声名在外
Bro, you've heard of Zef.
他是当年我叔叔最器重的车手
This is my uncle's favorite driver from back in the day.
你去哪了
Where you been, man?
我这几年试着找你
I, uh, I tried to look you up over the years.
但一直没消息
I never had any luck.
那些事情发生后 风声太紧
There was so much heat after everything went down,
我和几个朋友一起去了佛罗里达
I shacked up with a couple friends, went down to Florida.
米可 快点结束
Miko, let's put an end to this.
我们需要确认郑的消息
We need confirmation on Trinh.
我在努力...
I'm trying...
在努力保持低调呢 你懂的
just trying to keep a low profile, you know.
听着
Hey, listen,
我正要离开这呢
I was just about to get out of here, man.
我得走了 -等一下
I-I got to go. - Hey, hold up a sec.
我叔叔马上有个活
My uncle has a job coming up.
我们缺个人 可以让你一起
We're down a man. We could use you.
什么样的活
What kind of job?
你听说过上周谷区那票吗
You hear about the show in the Valley last week?
凯斯特大街和罗斯科大道交叉口 -斯特凡
Kester and Roscoe? - Stefan.
还是不要随便说出口吧 -那起抢劫
Maybe don't run your mouth. - That robbery?
什么 那是你们干的吗
What, that was you guys?
那赚了一笔大的啊 -没你想的那么大
Sounded like a big score. - Not as big as you might think.
奥马尔需要更多钱
Omar's hungry for more.
米可 发现目标了吗
Miko, do we have eyes yet?
那什么 我要喝杯威士忌
You know what? I actually need a whiskey.
"威士忌" 这是暗号♥ 行动
"Whiskey." That's the signal. Let's move.
走吧
Come on.
洛杉矶警局 我们有逮捕令
LAPD! We have a warrant!
举起手 立刻举起双手
Hands in the air! Hands in the air, now!
双手抱头
Hands behind your head!
大家都靠墙 快点
Everybody against the wall! Move!
双手抱头 快点
Hands behind your head! Move!
郑德 我们有你的逮捕令
Duc Trinh, we got a warrant for your arrest.
站起来 转过来
Stand up and turn around.
准备上铐
Going hands-on.
今天别想跑 郑
Not today, Trinh.
别动
Stay down!
看起来他想继续卧底
Looks like he wants to stay undercover.
把其他人铐上
Round the rest of them up.
退后 退后
Back up, back up.
转身
Turn around.
转身 -伙计 你干什么
Hey, turn around. - Come on, man. What are you doing?
放开我 我什么也没做
Get off of me. I didn't do nothing.
闭嘴
Shut up.
转身 转身
Turn around, turn around.
不错 蓝队
Way to go, Blue Team!
两分十秒刷新记录了
Two minutes, ten seconds is our new time to beat.
多贝斯 到你的队伍了
All right, Dobes. Your team's up.
好好把握机会 老伙计
Make it count, old man.
不然呢 你今天又要进行一轮裁员吗
Or what? You making another round of cuts today?
取决于我看到的表现
Depends on what I see here.
绿队 预备
Green Team, get set.
准备 开始
Ready and... go!
小心你的侧翼 塔斯克
Watch your sideline, Tasker.
别拖后腿 多贝斯
Don't let them fall behind, Dobes!
安装破门装置
Breacher up.
正在设置炸♥药♥
Setting the charge.
爆破装置已就位 寻找掩护
Explosive set. Take cover.
警员受伤 警员受伤
Officer down! Officer down!
天啊
Oh, God!
退后
Back up!
我的腿 我的腿
Ah, my leg! My leg!
立即呼叫医生 -遵命 长官
Call a medic, now! - Yes, sir!
多贝斯 坚持住
All right, Dobes. Come on.
坚持住
Stay with me.
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表