剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
20小队
20-Squad,
失踪的狱警找到没
how you getting on with finding that missing guard?
22D 还在找
22-David. Still looking for him.
20D 你呢
20-David, what about you?
有消息吗
Any luck?
那是我的指挥官
That's my commander right there.
如果我不应答
If I don't answer
他就会派我的队员来找我
he's gonna have my team come looking for me.
告诉他一切顺利
You tell him everything's sweet.
如果乱说
Anything else,
我就给他们一枪 还有你的膝盖
I'll put a bullet in them and then your kneecaps.
20D
20-David.
还在搜查礼拜堂 长官
Still searching the chapel, sir.
收到 有新进展向我汇报
Roger that. Keep me updated.
你♥爸♥爸还在世吗
Your dad still around?
在
Yeah.
他住在佛蒙特州
He lives in Vermont.
我们有空就会联♥系♥
We catch up whenever we can.
那你已经原谅他缺席你的童年了
So you forgave him for not being around?
嗯 花了一点时间
Yeah, it took a while.
我对他的芥蒂很深
I had a lot of resentment toward him.
你是怎么做到的
How'd you manage to do that?
我知道了他花很多时间在工作上
Well, I found out that the reason he worked such long hours
经常不在我们身边
and stayed away like he did
其实是为了我们
was for us kids.
他不在家
If he wasn't as home as much,
就不会惹恼我妈妈
wouldn't upset my mom.
很难吧 不是吗
It's hard, isn't it?
爱着一个对你满心埋怨的人
Loving someone you're also angry at.
我觉得我妈不允许我爱他
I don't think I'm allowed to love him.
因为他是个罪人
Not after what he did.
有麻烦了
We've got a problem.
这里交给你 -明白
It's on you. - Got it.
他在抽搐
He's seizing.
一定是因为外伤导致脑部肿胀
Brain must be swelling from the brain injury.
我不知道他还能坚持多久
I don't know how much time he has left.
你还能做点什么吗 -没办法了
Is there anything you can do for him here? - No.
他需要手术
He needs a surgery.
我们得送他去医院
We got to get him to a hospital.
30D 指挥官
30-David. Commander,
这里有一名平民情况危急
we got a civilian, critical condition.
需要尽快送去救治
He needs to be medevac'd out of here ASAP.
其他队伍预计什么时候到达
What's the ETA on the other teams?
还有12分钟
They're still 12 minutes out.
我会安排一辆救护车随时待命
I'll have an ambulance on standby to transfer the patient
情况一解除就立即将病人送去纪念医院
to Memorial as soon as we're Code 4.
收到
Roger that.
救援马上到
Help's on the way.
你的小队找到我的警员了没
Your team find my officer yet?
还没有 他们还在找
No, they're still looking for him.
天呐 我妻子说特警队一定能搞得定
Geez. My wife assured me that SWAT could handle this.
你们是精英中的精英
That you were the best of the best.
可现在一场暴♥乱♥变成了大屠♥杀♥
Now I've got a riot that's turned into a bloodbath
死了两名警员了
and two dead officers.
你别忘了 是你
Lest we forget, that you're the one
放那个携炸♥弹♥的人进来的
who let the explosives find a way inside.
每所监狱都有违♥禁♥品♥的问题
Every prison struggles with contraband.
通常都是私运手♥机♥和毒品
Normally that's cell phones and drugs
不是炸♥弹♥
being smuggled in, not bombs.
等着一切结束就会有人来算账
There will be a reckoning once this is over.
相信我
And believe me,
到时候被问责的人肯定不会是我
it won't be my head on the chopping block.
我压根就没有想这些
Well, I'm not thinking about that.
也没在担心问责
Or my own neck.
我现在只关注我们目前的处境
I'm focused on the situation in front of us right now
设法拯救无辜的生命
and saving innocent lives.
是时报
The Times.
这里是班尼特典狱长
Warden Bennett speaking.
对
Yes.
不 洛城警局特警队已经掌控了局势
N-No, LAPD SWAT has command of the situation.
是希克斯指挥官在指挥战况
Commander Hicks is running things on the ground.
我只是在旁观察局势
I'm just a spectator.
我发誓 20分钟前
I could have sworn, 20 minutes ago,
他对我说他来主导应对暴♥乱♥
he was telling me he was in charge of the riot response.
我一定是幻听了
I guess I must have misheard.
不敢相信他想拿特警队来垫背
I can't believe he's trying to throw SWAT under the bus.
我敢信
Oh, I can.
几个月前我跟他在一场
I met him a few months back at a fundraiser
为殉职警员家属募捐活动上见过
for the families of fallen officers.
看见他偷走无声竞拍桌上的笔
Spotted him stealing pens at the silent auction table
就是为了让别人
so he could stop other people
不要出高过他的竞价
from bidding on the items he wanted.
所以一接到电♥话♥我就过来了
That's why I came down here when we got the call.
一个连慈善拍卖♥♥会都要作弊的人
A man who cheats at a charity auction
我不相信他能做出正确的决策
isn't someone I trust to make the right decisions.
我好像查出先知是谁了
I think I found out who the Prophet is.
我妈妈送我去上过主日学
My mom sent me to Sunday school.
虽然没有坚持多久
Not a lot of it stuck.
但我记得摩西是一位先知
But I remember Moses was a prophet.
我在清单上看到有个人叫摩西·亚当斯
I found this guy, Moses Adams, on the manifest.
他被定罪虐待并谋杀八名女性
He was convicted of torturing and murdering eight women,
涉嫌载八年内杀害了十几人
suspected of killing a dozen more over an eight-year span.
指挥官呼叫D队
Command to D-Team.
整场事件的背后主使
The prisoner behind the whole affair
是一名无期徒刑囚犯 名叫摩西·亚当斯
is a lifer named Moses Adams.
亚当斯雇佣迪亚兹放置炸♥弹♥
Adams paid Diaz to rig the bomb
并引发暴♥乱♥ 企图趁乱越狱
and start the riot in hoping to escape.
这个人是一名连环杀手 我们不能让他得逞
This guy's a serial killer. We cannot let that happen.
收到 我们会留意的
Copy. We'll be on the lookout.
马上给你们发送他的大头照
Sending you his mugshot now.
迪肯 有人来了
Deac, we got company!
当心 当心 走
Watch out, watch out! Move!
30D 医务室确实需要一些支援
30-David. Could really use some backup in the infirmary.
马上到 迪肯
On our way, Deac.
洪都 你收到没
Hondo, you copy?
洪都 请应答
Hondo, come in.
洪都
Hondo?
我记得这个名字
I know that name.
你就是那个枪杀了我侄子的警♥察♥
You're the po-po that shot my cousin.
杰西·雷米拉兹
Yeah. Jesse Ramirez?
朋友都叫他库奇略
Known to his friends as Cuchillo?
还记得他吗
You remember him?
记得
Yeah.
他因谋杀受审
He was on trial for murder.
越狱后挟持了一个年轻女孩做人♥质♥
Escaped custody and took a young girl hostage.
我记得 他那时打算强♥奸♥她
And as I recall, he was planning on raping her.
对 我记得他
Yeah, I remember him.
我说了他是我侄子 不是什么圣人
I said he was my cousin, not a saint.
洪都 你在哪
Hondo, where are you?
洪都现在接不了电♥话♥
Hondo can't come to the phone right now.
你是谁
Who is this?
洪都到底在哪
Where the hell's Hondo?
闪光弹 掩护
Flashbang! Cover!
谢谢
Thanks.
30D 三名囚犯倒地
30-David. Three prisoners down.
医务室已无需支援
We are Code 4 in the infirmary.
有洪都的消息了吗 -没有
Any update on Hondo? - Negative.
挟持他的人已经不再应答
Whosever holding him stopped responding.
他们提什么要求了没
They make any demands?
目前还没有
None so far.
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表