剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
Hold up.
这是JDR模特公♥司♥的
It's a certificate of organization
注册证书
for a JDR Modeling.
幕后老板是布莱斯·莫里斯
Guy behind it's name is Bryce Morris.
他一定就是控制凯特的制片人
He's got to be the producer who's been manipulating Kate.
查到失踪女孩的下落了
You got something on our missing girl?
快了 但我来不是为这事
Maybe, but that's not what this is about.
长官 有传言说
Sir, some rumors are going around
班尼特副局长想换掉你
that Deputy Chief Bennett's planning to replace you.
我问了她此事是否属实
I asked her if it was true,
她说你会被重新指任
and she said you're gonna be reassigned,
调到艺术品盗窃组去 想着你应该知道
some art theft unit. Thought you should know.
我听说了 但只是传言而已
I heard the rumor, but that's all it is.
你确定吗 因为她的语气听起来像是已经板上钉钉了
You sure about that? 'Cause it sounded like a done deal.
大家都知道班尼特对我有意见
We both know Bennett's got it in for me.
她已经针对我一整年了
Okay, she's been making moves against me all year.
这次也见怪不怪了
This is just another one.
我本希望我们能放下芥蒂
I hoped we'd put it behind us.
班尼特从不虚张声势
Bennett's not one to make empty threats.
我觉得你不要低估这件事
I don't think you should downplay this.
不管她要干什么 都得寻求高层的支持
To do anything, she'd have to have the brass's support,
高层都是站在我这一边的 基层也是
and they're all in my corner. Same as the rank-and-file.
我已经深谙权术这套把戏了 洪都
I've had to play politics for a long time, Hondo.
早就垒好防御工事了
My defenses are shored up.
再说了 我上周跟局长打了高尔夫
And besides, the chief and I hit the links last weekend.
还故意让了他几杆
I let him win, for God's sakes.
小队查到制片人的信息了
Team's got intel on our producer.
好 随时汇报
All right, well, keep me updated.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
刚收到你的短♥信♥ 查到什么了
Hey. Just got your text. What do we have?
我们应该找到嫌犯了
We think we found our guy.
布莱斯·莫里斯 邮箱地址的模特公♥司♥
Bryce Morris. Runs the modeling agency
就是他在经营
who owns the P.O. box.
侧写符合拐卖♥♥女性凶手的特征
Profile fits the bill of a sex trafficker.
他有很多假名 联♥系♥人遍布
He's got dozens of aliases and contacts
本市到柬埔寨
in cities from here to Cambodia.
交叉比对他的房♥产记录和风化组给的地址清单
Cross-reference his property records with Vice's list
看看有没有重叠
of predatory houses.
这家伙很狡猾
This guy's a slippery bastard.
他拥有很多看似普通的业务
He owns a bunch of generic-sounding businesses,
我猜都是用于非法活动的
which I bet are just shell companies
空壳公♥司♥ -看这个
for less-than-legal activity. - Look.
莫里斯在月桂谷有栋房♥子
Morris owns this house in Laurel Canyon.
在风化组的清单上
It's on Vice's list.
好 叫上谭 过去看看
All right, let's grab Tan and head over.
虽然我们没有足够的证据申请搜查令
Just because we don't have enough evidence for a warrant
但还是可以找他问问凯特的事
doesn't mean we can't have a talk with him about Kate.
我知道为什么这些女孩会被莫里斯骗了
I can see how these girls fall for Morris's lies.
凯特本来住在东好莱坞的破旧单身公♥寓♥里
Kate lived in a dumpy studio apartment in East Hollywood,
然后就受邀住进了这里 还不要房♥租
and then she gets an invite to live here, rent free?
我们都知道这个家伙很狡猾
We know this guy's smooth.
而且足够聪明掩饰了自己的痕迹
And he's been smart enough to cover his tracks.
一定要谨慎应对
We're gonna have to play this just right.
布莱斯·莫里斯在吗
Is Bryce Morris here?
我们是洛城警局特警队的 有事找他
We're LAPD SWAT. We need to speak to him.
可以问下是什么事吗
Yeah, can I ask what this is about?
我们在调查一个失踪人口
We're looking into a missing person.
现在不是很方便
Right now is not the best time.
有什么事吗 警官
Something wrong, Officers?
你是布莱斯·莫里斯
Bryce Morris?
我们正在寻找这位女性 凯特·森诺特
We're looking for this woman, Kate Sennott.
她的家人很担心
Family's worried.
已经失联多日 你有见过她吗
Hasn't heard from her in days. Have you seen her?
很遗憾 凯特前几天早上已经离开了
I wish I could help. Kate left the other morning.
她没说要去哪吗
Didn't say where she was going.
这里所有女孩都来去自♥由♥
All the girls here, they come and go as they wish.
可以跟其他住户聊一下吗
Could we speak to some of your other residents?
或许她们知道凯特的去哪了
In case Kate told them where she was going.
她们多数现在都在工作
Most of them are working right now.
她们具体是做什么的
What is it the women do again?
给自己的社交媒体拍生活类视频
They make lifestyle content for social media.
网友们永远都看不腻这类内容
Seems the Internet has an insatiable appetite for it.
有门禁 监控 保安
Gated property, security cameras, guards.
很难相信有人能不经你允许擅自离开
Hard to believe anyone leaves without your approval.
看看这些姑娘
Look at these girls.
保安只是在保护她们的安全
Security's only here to protect them
避免不必要的骚扰
from unwanted attention.
姑娘们 可以过来一下吗
Girls? Would you come over here?
警官有问题要问你们
These officers have some questions for you.
她们看上去有不开心吗 这个地方就像天堂一样
Now, do they look unhappy? This place is paradise.
问吧 问完赶紧走
Ask your questions, be on your way.
女士们
Ladies,
你们觉得住在这里安全吗
do the three of you feel safe living here?
一切都还好吗
Is everything all right?
当然了
Of course.
我刚来一星期
I mean, I've only been here a week,
可这里真是像是梦境一样
but this place is a dream.
布莱斯把我们照顾得很好
Bryce takes good care of us.
你们能自♥由♥离开吗
And you're allowed to go off the property?
想什么时候离开都可以
Leave whenever you feel like it?
是啊
Yeah...
我是谭警官
Hey, I'm Officer Tan.
洛城警局的 你叫什么
I'm with LAPD. What's your name?
露西
Uh, Lucy.
怎么不和其他女孩一起玩
Why aren't you enjoying yourself with the other girls?
我在做家务
Just doing some chores.
该回去干活了
I should probably get back to it.
我们只是想确保你们是安全的
We just want to make sure that you girls are safe.
你可以自♥由♥离开吗
Are you able to leave if you want?
可以拒绝拍摄视频吗
Say no to making content?
你可以信任我
You can trust me.
我在找凯特·森诺特
I-I'm trying to find Kate Sennott.
她是你的朋友吗
Is she a friend of yours?
凯特离开了
Kate left.
她没合格
She wasn't cutting it.
叫你的人里她远点
Get your guy away from there.
我已经够配合了
All right, I've been more than accommodating.
现在请你们离开 -好 好 这就走
Now, it's time for you to go. - Okay, okay. We're leaving.
但别以为我们不会盯着你
But don't think you're off our radar.
那些女孩是刚来的
Those girls just arrived.
还很懵懂 对他深信不疑
They're still bright-eyed and trusting.
几周后就会改观了
They'll be changing their tune in a few weeks.
我搭话的那个不是那么圆滑
The one I was talking to was a little less polished.
差点就说出什么了
She was about to tell me something.
莫里斯肯定对人口贩卖♥♥
Morris has to be lying about the trafficking ring,
还有凯特 所有事情都撒了谎
about Kate, all of it.
同意 但我们需要证据 越快越好
I agree, but we need proof, and the sooner the better.
布莱斯·莫里斯很聪明
Bryce Morris is smart.
至今都没让警♥察♥抓到把柄
So far, he's managed to evade the police.
据我们掌握
And from what we can tell,
他靠药物和空头承诺
he's been keeping these cam girls working
控制这些女孩 让她们拍下视频
by pumping them up with drugs and empty promises.
一开始是日常内容
What starts out as fairly innocent content online
很快就变成限制级
quickly turns X-rated.
镜头下的姑娘保质期不长
Cam girls don't have that long of a shelf life.
一旦价值被榨干 就会被贩卖♥♥掉
Once they burn out, he's probably trafficking them.
很难相信这些女孩竟然毫无察觉
It just feels so crazy that none of these women are catching on.
不过 听凯特的语♥音♥留言来看
Although, in Kate's voicemail,
她已经识穿了莫里斯的计划
it sounded like she was getting wise to Morris's plan.
那只是几天前的事
That was only a few days ago.
要是她现在仍然被他关在房♥子里
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表