剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
Never really trained for the sport.
那是为了什么
What'd you train for, then?
生存
Just survival.
生存
Survival?
你小时候被其他人那样打过
Were you that bullied as a kid?
我想说 这没什么的
I mean, it-it's okay if you were.
我八年级的时候也有一群女生讨厌我...
There were these girls who hated me in eighth grade...
不说这个了 佐伊 好吗
Just drop it, Zoe. Cool?
总有些新线索吧
Tell me someone's got something actionable.
鲍威尔
Powell?
正在查雇佣司机的那个求职网站
Struck out on the job website that hired the driver.
雇主用了假的邮箱地址和VPN
Whoever paid him used a fake email and a VPN
来隐藏IP地址
to hide the IP address.
隐藏踪迹
Covering their tracks.
很好
Great.
指挥官 国际刑♥警♥那边有消息了
Commander, you were right about Interpol.
我上传了路障中拍到的枪手照片
I uploaded photos of our shooters from the roadblock
立马就收到了消息
and immediately got a hit.
奥拉兹·穆斯塔芬
Oraz Mustafin,
乌兹别克斯坦国民
an Uzbekistan national.
他是极端组织贾马尔·阿尔·哈克的成员之一
He's part of an extremist off shoot called Jamaal Al Haq.
贾马尔·阿尔·哈克 又名真理之组
Jamaal Al Haq, Group of Truth.
联调局最近发布了协查通告
FBI recently put out a BOLO for the group's
针对该组织的二把手 哈立德·特罗尼
number two in command, a guy named Khalid Torani.
也就是说联调局查到此人目前已经入境
That means the FBI has reason to believe he's in the U.S.
在此之前特罗尼是伊♥斯♥兰♥国分支的成员
Torani was ISIS-K before this,
欧洲几场恐怖袭击都和他有关
linked to attacks throughout Europe.
如果他和我们的炸♥弹♥案有关
If he's tied to our dirty bomb,
那光靠我们远远不够
we're gonna need a bigger boat.
我好像有线索了
I might have a thing here.
我一直在查阅照片
So, I've been sifting through photos
寻找运送核材料的货车
looking for the transfer vehicle...
这辆路虎揽胜在通过
This Range Rover shadows the box truck
辐射传感器后
after passing the radiation sensors,
一直跟着卡车
in tandem the whole time.
干得不错 阿尔法罗 车牌查了没
Nice, Alfaro. Did you run the plates?
引起我注意的就是车牌
That's what first flagged it for me.
车牌属于贝克尔斯菲市的一辆马自达
Plates come back to a Mazda Miata out in Bakersfield.
车牌是偷的 就是它了
Stolen plates. That's got to be our guys.
我去发协查通告 已经有了
I'll put out a BOLO. Somebody already has.
德文郡交通局发的 同一辆路虎揽胜
Devonshire Traffic Division. Same Range Rover and plates
涉及了昨晚一起肇事逃逸
are connected to a hit-and-run last night
就在山谷脱衣舞俱乐部外
outside of a Valley strip club.
好了 时间不多了
All right. We're up against the clock.
鲍威尔 阿尔法罗 你们去俱乐部
Powell, Alfaro, get over to that club
看看有什么线索
and see what you can find out.
我们或许有突破口了
We might've caught a break in the case.
线索还不少 -正好
Actually, a couple of them. - We need it.
这座城市最不需要的就是恐怖袭击了
The last thing this city needs is a terror attack.
你哥里昂打来的 他又遇上什么麻烦了
Your brother, Leon. What's up with that troublemaker?
双胞胎 你去帮妈妈修浴室没
Yo, twin. You get over to Mom's to fix the shower yet?
不是里昂吗
I take it that wasn't Leon?
不是 是我爸
No. My father.
该死 他控制欲太强了
Damn him. He is such a manipulator.
他利用你哥哥来联♥系♥你
He actually used your brother to connect the call?
这样可不好 对他和里昂来说都是
Not cool, of him or Leon.
只要我爸一声令下 里昂就乖乖照做
Leon just does as told wherever my dad's concerned.
你和你♥爸♥很多年没联♥系♥了 是吗 -十年了
You haven't talked to your dad in years, right? - Ten.
判刑后去监狱看过他一次
Visited him once in prison after the sentencing.
怪不得他这么想联♥系♥你
I wonder why he's so desperate, reaching out like that.
随便吧
Whatever.
甘布尔 你得谨慎点
Come on, Gamble. You got to be a little curious.
不管什么事 我才不关心
Whatever it is, I don't care.
他毫无悔意
He's shown no remorse.
你知道因为他而被刁难被怀疑
Do you know what it's like to go through
是什么感觉吗
hazing and suspicion because of him?
被刁难也算是我们工作内容之一
Getting hazed is part of our job.
你遇到过被人在自己更衣柜
You ever had a bullet
视线平齐位置放子弹吗
planted in your locker at eye level?
就在他被判决之后
Right after his conviction.
我根本不会在乎他想说什么
I don't give a rat's ass what he has to say.
我就是不关心
I don't care.
瓦蒂姆吗
Vadim?
我是阿尔法罗警员 这是鲍威尔警员
I'm Officer Alfaro. This is Officer Powell.
我们正在跟进一桩肇事逃逸案
We're following up on a hit-and-run
就在几天前发生在你店外
that happened outside your club a few nights ago.
涉及一辆路虎揽胜
Involving the Range Rover.
对此事你有什么能告诉我们的吗
What can you tell us about that?
有 那可是疯狂的一晚
Yeah, this was a crazy night.
我很奇怪网上居然没炒的沸反盈天
I'm surprised it not get posted anywhere.
黑红也是红 对吗
No such thing as bad press, right?
免费宣传
Free publicity.
那晚疯狂在哪里
Well, what was so crazy about that night?
我在DJ台 然后有几个人
I was at DJ booth, and these guys,
就开始 胡闹 明白吧 就外国人那种闹
they start, uh, acting up. You know, like foreign type.
这么说你还是个洛杉矶本地人了 瓦蒂姆
Oh, and you're an L.A. native, right, Vadim?
你知道我的意思
You know what I mean.
但我也没说什么 因为他们小费给的特别多
Anyway, I don't say anything 'cause they are big tipper,
可随后他们开始对我的商品动手动脚
but then they start getting handsy with merchandise.
姑娘们
With the girls.
舞者们 随你怎么叫
Dancers, whatever.
我相信有一些是老鸨
I'm sure some of them are mothers.
不 我这没有
No. Not mine.
所以安保就介入
So, the bouncers intervened.
不得不把他们 送到门外
They had to, uh, escort the gentlemen outside.
那你上报的肇事逃逸是怎么回事
What about the hit-and-run complaint that you filed?
就是在事情失控之后
Well, that's when things get crazy.
他们冲进SUV 倒车撞了一辆兰博基尼
They pile into SUV, and they back right into Lambo
车是我一个贵宾常客的
of one of my VIP regular.
都知道这人素来带枪 所以...
This guy's been known to carry, so...
那帮混♥蛋♥能活着离开也够走运的
Those jackasses are lucky to get out of here alive.
好 我们需要看看
All right, we're gonna need
那晚的监控录像
the security cam footage from that night.
行 拿着搜查令来就行
Yeah, probably not without warrant.
为什么 除了跳舞 你这还有什么
Mm. Why, is there other things
其它营生吗
going on here aside from dancing?
别白费口舌了
Ha, ha. Nice try.
真好奇他这 有多少女孩能在美国合法工作
I wonder how many of his girls are legal to work in the U.S.?
是不是成人也不好说
Or adults.
这里 安保正在把他们赶出来
There's the bouncers pushing them out.
停在这
Stop there.
那是奥拉兹·穆斯塔芬
That's Oraz Mustafin,
我们今早击毙的枪手之一
one of the gunmen we took down this morning.
而那是哈立德·特罗尼
And that's Khalid Torani.
这个小团伙的老大
The leader of their little group.
快进几帧
Advance the shot a few more frames.
那是厢式货车司机 杰瑞迈·雅各布斯
That's the box truck driver, Jeremiah Jacobs.
那混♥蛋♥跟我们说谎
Bastard lied to us.
那个混♥蛋♥耍了我们
That son of a bitch played us.
确实 你要再去审他一次
He did, and you'll get another shot at him,
但咱们不能毫无准备地去
but let's not go in unarmed this time.
谭 告诉洪都你的发现
Tan, tell Hondo what you found.
我追踪到了杰瑞迈的妻子 艾莉森
I was able to track down Jeremiah's wife, Allison.
他们结婚六年 七个月前分居
They were married for six years. Separated seven months ago.
她说 他自从失业后
She said that, after he lost his job,
就疯狂酗酒
he spiraled into drinking,
吸毒 自怨自艾
drugs, self-loathing.
这倒也不是个案
Well, that's hardly a unique story.
于是他开始长时间沉溺网络
Well, he began spending hours online,
在一个又一个无底洞中堕落
going down one rabbit hole after another.
就是那时候找到了贾马尔·阿尔·哈克
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表