剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表
No, this can't be fucking happening right now.
不可能 这他妈的不可能
...will erase doubts from those communities
则会打消那些怀疑自己的利益不被
about Walsh's commitment to their interests.
沃尔什重视的社区的疑虑
Dre, what's wrong?
德烈 怎么了
Ah, Coleman,
科尔曼
what the motherfuck are you doing here?
你来干什么玩意儿
Look, man, you didn't answer my texts.
兄弟 你没回我短♥信♥
You need to tell me what the fuck is going on.
你得告诉我这都是怎么回事
I did what you asked. I planted the phone.
我做了你让我做的 我把手♥机♥藏那了
Just give me a second to wake the fuck up.
你♥他♥妈♥能让我先清醒一下吗
God.
天呐
You know, we weren't supposed to see each other again
在你去了圣帕特里克的酒店房♥间以后
after you went to St. Patrick's hotel room.
你和我就不应该再见面了
You coming here is putting us both in jeopardy.
你来这就等于把我们俩同时置于危险之中
No, no, no, you told me to connect the dots,
不不不 你让我做的那些为大局服务的小事
and I did that shit.
我全他妈做了
Now you're supposed to hold your end of the deal, man.
你现在应该说话算话 哥们
Yeah, minor detail:
没错 但别忘了
you filed the fucking complaint that got me fired, Dre,
是你♥他♥妈♥的提出了控诉让我被炒 德烈
so shit's gonna take a little bit longer as a result.
所以最后的结果要等得久一点
Saxe, we already talked about that.
萨克斯 我们已经说过这件事了
I hid the phone.
我藏手♥机♥
You're supposed to take out Ghost.
你负责除掉鬼魂
Yeah, I'm working on it.
我在努力中
What's that saying, uh, "Good things come
是不是有这么一句话 好事只发生在
"to those who shut the fuck up
那些闭上臭嘴
and wait patiently at their own apartment"?
乖乖耐心在家里等着的人们身上
Well, while you're working on it,
是啊 你在努力中的同时
James St. Patrick's all over my fucking TV
电视里全都是报导詹姆斯·圣帕特里克
running for lieutenant governor of New York, man.
竞选纽约副州长的消息 哥们
No way. Yes!
不可能 这就是事实
Okay, Tate's not exactly rocketing to the White House,
泰特没有青云直上地一路进入白宫
but he can't be stupid enough to put St. Patrick on his ticket.
但他也不会蠢到把圣帕特里克纳入麾下
No, no, no, no, it's not Tate.
不不不 不是泰特
It's, uh, uh, this Walsh bitch
是那谁 那个沃尔什婊♥子♥
that got him switching sides.
让他换的立场
Lorette Walsh? Yes. Yeah.
罗瑞德·沃尔什 是的
No fucking way.
不能吧
Jeez. Okay, you know what?
天啊 行了 这么跟你说吧
This shit's not gonna happen, okay? Trust me.
这破事成不了 知道吗 相信我
Trust you? Trust you?
相信你 相信你
Are you fucking kidding me right now?
你这是跟我扯他妈的蛋吗
Trust is earned,
信任是争取来的
and you're in the red, my man.
而你的信誉已经破产了 朋友
So you want me to handle this my way,
所以你是想让我用我的方式解决
or are you gonna fix this?
还是你自己解决
I'll fix it.
我来解决
Our deal is still on, okay? I got your back.
我们的协议仍然有效 好吗 我罩着你
Saxe, I got my back.
萨克斯 我自己罩自己
You got a fucking problem.
你♥他♥妈♥的有病
Bitch-ass nigga.
傻♥逼♥黑鬼
This my nigga O. Z., bro.
这是我自己黑鬼版本的《监狱风云》
We did some hard time together. This nigga just got out.
我们一起坐过大牢 这位黑鬼刚出来
Yeah, I got out early on, uh, good behavior.
是的 我提前出狱了 因为表现良好
Nigga, you ain't never been good, bro.
黑鬼 你啥时候良好过 哥们
And I sure as hell ain't never behaved.
当然我啥时候表现良好过
You know what I'm saying?
你懂我意思吧
Hey, man, if y'all niggas is done
哥们 如果你们这些黑鬼
with your little reunion over there,
老乡见老乡的戏码完事了
maybe we can talk business.
咱们要不要谈谈生意
We're still waiting on that product you promised.
你答应过的那批货我们还在等呢
There ain't no product yet,
暂时还没有货
'cause I got a line on a better connect.
因为我找到了一个更好的货源
I'm done with that Serbian bullshit.
我受够那个塞尔维亚人的破玩意儿了
But we are not done with you.
但我们之间可没完事
Gentlemen,
先生们
no need to die today.
今天不是要拼命
All we want is Dre.
我们只想要德瑞
It's the Serbian motherfuckers
我刚才跟你们说的
I was telling y'all about.
就是这些塞尔维亚混♥蛋♥
I'm not dealing with 'em, 'cause you can't trust 'em.
我才不跟他们做生意 因为信不过他们
They gonna kill you as soon as you put your gun down.
你一放下枪他们马上就崩了你
Think hard.
好好想想
This man Dre... you trust him?
这个德瑞 你信任他吗
Do you think he's worth dying for?
你觉得值得为他去死吗
You can walk away with your lives.
你可以活着走开
We have no war with you.
我们跟你没有过不去
This man killed our boss.
这个人杀了我们的老大
He must pay.
他得付出代价
I didn't do that shit! It was--
那不是我♥干♥的 是
Two down!
两人倒下
Go, go!
上 上
Light 'em up! Drago!
崩了他们 德拉格
There! Behind the dumpster!
在那 垃圾桶后边
Goddamn, I missed this shit.
我的天 好想念这个感觉
On your left!
你左边
Come on! He's right there!
快 他就在那
Drago, take him!
德拉格 抓住他
You gonna tell me who shot you?
能告诉我是谁开的枪吗
I mean, I don't know which one of the motherfuckers shot me.
我不知道是哪个混♥蛋♥打中了我
It was
有
It was a lot of them shooting.
有好多人开了枪
All I know is, it was a Serbian nigga.
我只知道 是个塞尔维亚黑鬼
You said nothing was gonna happen to you.
你说过自己不会有事的
Now you have a big hole in your shoulder,
结果现在你肩膀上有个大洞
and I'm not sticking around to watch you get killed.
我不想待在这儿看你死
Time's up, Dre.
没时间了 德瑞
I am packing my shit and the baby's shit,
我要打包自己的和孩子的东西
and we're getting on a plane to Vegas tonight.
今晚我们就坐飞机去拉斯维加斯
You out your fucking mind.
你疯了
You ain't taking Heaven from me.
你不能把海雯带走
No one is taking Heaven from me.
谁也不能把海雯带走
You understand me?
明白吗
Come with us, then.
那就跟我们一起走
You, me, Heaven...
你 我 海雯
let's start over as a family.
咱们一起去过新的小日子
You got lucky today.
今天你走运了
12 inches to the right,
再往右12英寸
and you would have a bullet in the heart.
子弹打中的就会是心脏
You can't talk your way out of that one.
那样可就没救了
Let's just go, Dre.
咱们走吧 德瑞
What's left here for us?
这里还有什么可留恋
Okay, okay.
好吧 好吧
Okay, okay.
好吧 好吧
There ain't nothing left.
没什么可留恋了
You're right. L-let's-let's do it.
说的对 就这么干
Let's get the fuck out of here.
咱们走吧
Okay.
好
Okay.
好
I'm going to start packing. Okay.
我要开始打包了 好
I just...I just need some, uh, traveling money.
我 我需要钱上路
But you have some of that saved, right?
你不是有一些积蓄吗
I was supposed to step into some cash,
我本来应该攒下了一些钱的
but shit got fucked up today.
但今天都完蛋了
Mommy!
妈妈
Shit. But no, look, look, look.
妈的 不 听着 听着
I'ma handle that.
我来解决
I'ma take care of y'all.
我会照顾你们
You're gonna hate this,
你可能会不喜欢
but, um...
但是
剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表