剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表
Previously on Power...
权欲 前情提要
You feel guilty for what happened to me, Jamie.
你为我的遭遇而愧疚 杰米
We gotta get rid of this thing.
我们得扔掉它
No, I need it for insurance.
不 我需要它保命呢
There's a recording on there
有一段录音
that could put James and Tommy away for life.
可以把彻底的把詹姆斯和汤米除掉
I've already told you guys everything I know about Joey.
我已经告诉你们我知道的所有关于乔伊的事了
The thing is, I need to get a bug in his house,
问题是 我需要给他的住处弄个窃听器进去
maybe in your daughter's backpack.
也许可以放进你女儿的背包里
I won't let you take my little girl away from me.
我不会让你把我女儿带走的
This is it? Yo, relax.
就这些吗 放轻松
I'll have some more pills this week.
这周我会多弄些过来
You don't need to do this, 'Riq--
你没必要这么做 塔里克
get caught up in this drug life.
在贩毒时会被抓的
That was the last of it. I won't do it anymore.
这是最后一次了 我不会再做了
Overestimating yourself is gonna get you into trouble
过高的估计自己会让你惹上大♥麻♥烦的
that your wits can't fix.
你的智慧可解决不了那些
I feel so alone.
我觉得好孤单
You're not alone. I'm here.
你一点都不孤单 有我呢
You still got that inside man on retainer?
你在那里还有内线吗
What's his name again? Charlie?
他叫什么来着 查理
James St. Patrick is bullshit.
詹姆斯·圣·帕特里克算个鬼
He was a corner boy back in the day,
他以前就是个街头混混
and nothing's changed.
现在也没什么改变
He just got a whole building for it now.
他现在只是拥有整幢大楼了
You sure I can't provide something in exchange
你确定我不能给你点什么
for your cooperation?
来让你和我合作吗
Actually, I need to start a new business.
事实上 我正准备开始新生意
The last one didn't cook.
上一任妻子都不会烹饪
Shame about her.
我为她羞愧
Tommy ever tell you what happened?
汤米告诉你发生什么事了吗
Not bad. Not bad at all, James.
不错 不错啊 詹姆斯
What's Saxe got on you that makes you want
萨克斯有你什么把柄让你
to risk your whole life to help him take me down?
冒着生命危险也要把我搞垮
He has my daughter.
我女儿在他手上
Give me something I can use
给我点能让我能起诉
to prosecute St. Patrick
詹姆斯·圣·帕特里克谋杀
for Angela Valdes' murder.
安吉拉·巴尔德斯的信息
He mentioned some shit
他提到了什么
about getting a witness to leave town.
要让证人离开镇子的话
Maria Suarez, I know you agreed
玛丽亚·苏亚雷斯 我知道你同意
to testify against me.
指证我
St. Patrick gave her money?
圣·帕特里克给她钱了
Why didn't he kill her?
他什么没杀了她
I'm gonna be the man
我想成为那个
that you wanted me to be.
你希望我成为的那个人
The witness against me-- I didn't kill her.
针对我的那个证人 我没有杀她
You will.
你会的
I can see your moves coming.
我知道你下一步要怎么走
That's bullshit.
扯淡
You opened with the King's Gambit again.
你又用王开局了
So? That's my move.
所以呢 那就是我的棋
It's a bad move.
那是一步滥棋
Grand masters don't even use it.
下的好的人都不这么走棋
You attack in the middle like LeBron,
你攻击了中路
but you don't got the skills to back it, my son,
但是你没有后援 我的孩子
and that is why I beat you.
这样我就赢你了
I beat you sometimes.
有时候我也能赢你
Yeah, you wish.
你别想了
Shit. Checkmate in three.
妈的 三路将军
No.
不
Two.
两路
You never even saw me coming.
你都没看见我过来了
While I'm busy sacrificing my pawns, you busy protecting yours.
我在牺牲我的卒时 你在忙着保护你的卒
Playing defense makes you weak.
光防守你就太弱了
Whatever.
无所谓了
You need to get that?
你需要接电♥话♥吗
Yeah.
嗯
Guess I'll come back later
那我晚点再过来
for a rematch
再下一盘
and the re-up you promised me.
还有你答应我的重新崛起
Sure.
没问题
All right.
好吧
Uh, you two have a seat.
你们俩坐吧
First of all, thanks for coming on short notice.
首先 感谢你们这么短时间内能赶来
I wanted to, uh, tell you both in person
我想亲自告诉你们俩
that unfortunately, I'll be stepping back
很遗憾我不会再参与
from Rashad's campaign.
拉沙德的竞选宣传了
I understand.
我理解
Tate for Governor
泰特长官
thanks you for your service.
感谢你的服务
Uh, wait, James.
等一下 詹姆斯
Why now?
为什么现在退出
The heckler at the press conference
在记者招待会上的一个提问者
who knew me as a corner boy,
知道我以前是个街头混混
you know, he reminded me that...
你知道的 他提醒了我
I can't shake my past, no matter how hard I try,
无论我多努力 都没有办法改变过去
and I think it's just starting to sink in.
我想这只是个开始而已
A wise assessment.
真明智
Uh, no, James.
不 詹姆斯
You're wrong.
你错了
The DNC sent me because Tate's polling started to go up.
民♥主♥党全国委员会派我过来是因为泰特的选票上升了
The uptick happened after that press conference because of your involvement.
这小幅上升就发生在记者问你问题之后
Hang on a second. Let's not get ahead of ourselves here.
等一下 让我们别太超前了
We don't know for a fact that that's why the numbers went up,
我们不知道那是不是选票上升的原因
and, James, you stepping back
詹姆斯 如果你退出
allows you to focus on the QCP.
可以让你更多的投入到皇后区儿童项目上
Finish it for Raina.
为了蕾娜完成它
And you will finish it faster
如果我们在竞选中提及此事
if we spotlight it in the campaign.
你会完成的更快
Tate's most dangerous opponent, Lorette Walsh, is doing
泰特最危险的对手洛瑞特·沃尔什
a roundtable this afternoon with Garrett Clawson.
今天下午会和加勒特·克劳森开圆桌会议
The Garrett Clawson? When were you gonna tell me this?
那个加勒特·克劳森吗 你打算什么时候告诉我这事
I'm telling you now.
我现在就告诉你了啊
Garrett wants the candidates to bring an activist,
加勒特想让候选者带来一个活动家
someone who embodies their message.
一个能够具体传达他们信息的人
Do you have anyone more effective on deck?
你还有什么更好的人选吗
Uh, Ramona I'll do it on my own.
拉蒙娜 我自己来
After all, I am the candidate.
毕竟 我是候选人
I'm gonna advise against that.
我不建议这样做
Beyond the optics,
除了出镜的问题
Lorette and Garrett are friendly.
洛瑞特和加勒特关系很好
They'll use James' absence
他们将会利用詹姆斯退出
to their advantage.
的这件事打击你
Uh, look, James,
詹姆斯
would you please reconsider?
你能再考虑一下吗
I agree with Rashad.
我赞同拉沙德
I mean, after all, he's the candidate.
我是说 毕竟他才是候选人
It's his call.
应该由他决定
My dear brother,
我亲爱的哥哥
I appreciate you.
我很感激你
We all know it's my call.
我们都知道这该由我决定
James, you can't change your past--
詹姆斯 你说的对
you are right about that--
你不能改变过去
but you can dictate your future.
但是你可以书写未来
If you wanna show the world you're not the man in the orange jumpsuit,
如果你想让全世界看到你不再是那个穿着橘色囚服的家伙
then you should tell them yourself.
你应该亲自去告诉他们
St. Patrick wasn't the shooter?
圣·帕特里克不是那个射击者
Not according to the autopsy report.
验尸报告显示他不是
The angle of the bullet wound shows that Angela was shot from above
子弹射伤角度显示安吉拉是从上面被击中的
剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表