剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表
Why?
为什么
Because the DNC wants me to win.
因为民♥主♥党全国代♥表♥大♥会♥想要我赢
Now, I have to go back to making sure
现在 我得回去确认
she doesn't see anything she doesn't need to see, including you.
她没有看到不该看的东西 包括你
So if you want the QCP to move forward,
所以如果你想要推进皇后区儿童项目
secure us more private equity.
就给我们更多私募股权
Uh, James?
詹姆斯
Use the back door.
走后门
Wait, so what happened to the blue GTX?
等等 所以那辆蓝色的跑车怎么了
What, you don't like this one?
怎么 你不喜欢这辆吗
Mm, it's cool.
挺好的
Yeah, that other one just didn't feel right.
那一辆就感觉不太对
Look, I need money.
听着 我要钱
By money, I mean clean money.
我说的是干净的钱
This was so much easier when I could just move cash through the club.
之前能直接从俱乐部洗钱真的是容易多了
Honestly, I wish I could help you, Tommy, but...
说实话 我也希望能帮到你 汤米 但是
Shit, I got problems of my own.
该死的 我也有自己的问题
I mean, I got some money from Ghost, but it's not enough.
我是说 幽灵给了我些钱 但是不够
I need a fuckin' job.
我他妈得找份工作
Look, I'll just tell 'Keisha that
那我就和凯莎说
we gotta let you use her salon.
我们得让你用她的沙龙
She won't even take my calls, Tommy.
她甚至都不接我电♥话♥ 汤米
It's not happening.
不可能的
Well, you know what? She gonna have to get over that shit.
你知道吗 她得放下这事儿
This business. Mm, I don't know.
这件事 我不确定
She down with you, not me.
她和你一拨儿的 不是我
It used to be the other way around.
以前是反过来的
Shit, it's my connect.
该死 是我的联络人
He wanna see me.
他要见我
My payment ain't even due yet.
我的还款还没到期限呢
Fuck am I supposed to do, T?
我他妈该怎么办 塔莎
I don't know.
我不知道
I don't know what either of us is gonna do.
我不知道我们俩该怎么办
But what you can do is pass that shit, though.
但是你可以把那支烟给我
Word up.
同意
Here, hold this down.
给 拿着这个
Damn, bro, that watch is glowed up! What's up?
该死的 兄弟 这表可真是闪闪发光 怎么回事
How else am I supposed to tell the time in the dark?
不然我怎么在黑暗里看时间
'Sup, Effie?
怎么样 艾菲
Ooh, y'all balling out of control.
你们还真是玩得开
I mean, what's the point of being rich if you can't enjoy it?
如果不能享受那又为什么要有钱呢
Do you? Yeah, I just thought your whole system was about being low-key.
是吗 我还以为你们整个运作都是建立在低调上的
I mean, everyone in this school is rich.
这所学校的所有人都很有钱
Okay, whoa, whoa, whoa. My parents only make, like, $400,000 a year combined.
行了 我父母年收入加起来也才40万美元
So we're not rich-rich, but, you know, after taxes, it kind of only--
所以我们不是那么有钱 但是你知道 税后只有
How about maybe
不如或许
you should spend less time online shopping
你们应该少花点时间网购
and more time getting me pills?
多花点时间给我弄药来
You out?
你卖♥♥完了吗
Yeah, 'Riq, I'm out too.
是 里克 我也卖♥♥完了
Demand could be up because of midterms. Especially Adderall.
因为期中考销量可好了 尤其是安♥非♥他♥命♥
Yeah, you right.
是 你说得对
I'ma go to the city this weekend.
这个周末我会进城
I'ma get the re-up.
去补充点药片存货
Who's your connect?
谁是你的上线
Chill. Fine.
冷静 好吧
But you might want to tuck that little chain in while you're down there.
但你在城里的时候得把那条金链子藏衣服里
I hear New York can be kind of rough for pretty boys like you.
我听说纽约对你这样的小帅哥不一定很友好
Dude, look at your face, bro.
哥们 看看你的表情 兄弟
Yo, shut the fuck up.
闭嘴吧你
Yo, what's up, Jason?
怎么啦 杰森
I got your text. Sorry I'm a little late.
我收到你的短♥信♥了 抱歉来得有点晚
I--what the fuck is you doing?
我 你♥他♥妈♥的这是干嘛呢
Yo--oh, come on. Jason?
别这样 杰森
Have a seat.
请坐
We talked about this.
我们谈过这件事了
I have a big fuckin' problem on account of you not delivering on another promise.
因为你又没有履行一个承诺 我有了个大♥麻♥烦
Alicia Jimenez.
艾丽西亚·希门尼斯
I still don't have the ports.
我还是没有掌控那些港口
If she goes to prison for real,
如果她真的进了监狱 就意味着
it'll mean a full-on war for control of the Jimenez cartel,
会有一场争夺希门尼斯集团控制权的全面战争
which means I will have to deal with a whole new set of assholes
也就意味着我又得和另一群傻♥逼♥们打交道
to get my drugs into LA.
才能把我的毒品货运到洛杉矶
That shit can't happen, Tommy.
这种破事不能发生 汤米
What the fuck you want me to do about it?
你♥他♥妈♥想让我怎么办
She in fed custody.
她被联邦政♥府♥拘留了
I ain't got no female hitters in the pen.
我在联邦监狱里可没安插女杀手
That's fine. I don't want her dead anyway-- well, not yet.
没关系 毕竟我也不想让她死 至少现在不想
I want you to bring her to me...
我想让你把她带到我这儿来
Alive.
活着的
Alive?
活着的
Jason, how the fuck am I supposed to spring her from a supermax?
杰森 你让我怎么把她从最高安全监狱里劫出来
She goes to trial in a couple of days, and...
过几天她就要接受审判了
An opportunity might present itself
当她在路上的时候
as she's being transported.
是个劫人的好机会
Jason, look, man, I--I need you to hear this, okay?
杰森 听着哥们 我需要你听明白这件事 好吗
For the last fucking time, I can't help you with your drug shit.
我说最后一遍 你运毒的事我帮不了你
See, I'm a legitimate businessman.
你要知道 我是个合法的商人
Was that before or after
这是什么时候的事
you emptied a mag of hollow-tips into one of my guys?
是在你打了我的手下一身中空弹之前还是之后
Okay, fuck it, touché. Look, mistakes were made, admittedly.
好吧 去他的吧 你说得对 不可否认我做过错事
But I'm making good on that, aren't I?
但我在弥补了 不是吗
And for your trouble, I will waive one of those restitution payments
至于你的问题 如果你把艾丽西亚活着交给我
in exchange for you delivering Alicia to me alive.
我就让你少交一份赔偿金
Ghost, I know you need the money.
幽灵 我知道你需要这笔钱
Don't let anything or anyone
不要让任何人或事分散你的注意力
distract you from remembering my first rule of business.
让你忘记我做生意的首条规则
What's that, Jason?
什么规则 杰森
Always repay your debts.
永远记得要偿还你的债务
Gonna help you clean up these toys.
帮你清理这些玩具
Hey, Mama. I'm--I'm sorry I'm late.
嘿 妈妈 抱歉我来晚了
I was...stuck in traffic.
我被堵在路上了
Wait a minute, what's going on in here? Who are all these kids?
等等 这是怎么回事 这些孩子都是谁
Couple of other moms in the neighborhood asked if I would help.
邻里的几个妈妈问我能不能帮忙
Figured I was already watching my grandbabies.
我想我既然已经在照顾孙子了
You know what? You can't show up late and smell like weed.
你不可以迟到了还浑身大♥麻♥味
Mama, I'm under a lot of stress, okay?
妈妈 我压力很大 好吗
Please don't add to it.
别再给我添加更多压力了
And you better watch your mouth.
你最好注意点说话
Look, Yas.
看 亚斯
You smell funny.
你闻起来很奇怪
Okay.
好了
Here you go.
穿上
Camden! Mommy's here.
卡姆登 妈妈来了
Okay, okay. Thank you.
好的 好的 谢谢
Good. See you tomorrow.
好 明天见
You know things are still tense between your father and Uncle Tommy.
你知道你父亲和汤米叔叔之间关系仍然很紧张
Why'd you come back to the city?
你为什么回纽约了
I clearly asked you to stay at Choate.
我明确表示让你留在乔特
I just wanted to check on you and Yas.
我只是想来看看你和亚斯
Thank you, but...
谢谢 但是
I just wish you would've called first.
我只是希望你提前打电♥话♥过来
You know I'm still trying to get things set up here.
你知道我还在收拾这里
It--it's just not a good time.
只是 来得不是时候
I mean, it's fine.
我是说 这儿挺好的
Place is a little small, but it's cool.
地方有点小 但还是不错的
Where's my room?
我的房♥间在哪
You can stay in Yas' room. She's staying with your dad this weekend.
你可以住在亚斯的房♥间 她这周末住你♥爸♥那
Ma, you know her bed is way too small for me.
妈 你知道她的床对我来说太小了
Okay, I'll set up an air mattress, then.
好吧 那我就给你搭个气垫床吧
剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表