剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表
evidence linking him to her murder, huh?
能够把他与她的谋杀联♥系♥在一起的证据呢
Are you on medication, Saxe?
你在吃药吗 萨克斯
Do you need medication?
你需要吃药吗
He’s about to run for lieutenant governor.
他要竞选副州长了
He’s a murdering drug dealer who’s about to run
他是个杀过人的毒贩
for public fucking office.
现在还他妈要竞选公职了
And you think he’s the first one?
你觉得他是第一个吗
Listen to me, fuck‐face.
听我说 傻♥逼♥
St. Patrick did not kill LaKeisha Grant.
圣帕特里克没有杀拉凯莎·格兰特
He has an alibi.
他有不在场证明
He was with Rashad Tate in his office.
他和拉沙德·泰特在他办公室
He’s on the cameras.
被拍下来了
You didn’t think I would check?
你觉得我不会查吗
So he had somebody else do it.
所以他让别人干的
St. Patrick is not the great and powerful Oz, Saxe.
圣帕特里克不是个魔法师 萨克斯
He’s just a guy,
他只是个人
and when it comes to LaKeisha Grant,
至于拉凯莎·格兰特的案子
he is not a suspect,
他不是个嫌犯
and we will not be checking his place.
我们不会查他的房♥间
Why don’t you toddle on home
不如你回家吧
so he can come over and tie you up again?
他就能过去再把你捆起来了
That really happened.
这真的发生了
‐ Sure, it did. ‐ GUARD: Sir?
当然了 长官
Touch me, and I punch you in the dick.
碰我一下 我就打你老二
LORETTE: James, supporters, donors, everyone is saying
詹姆斯 支持者 捐款人 所有人都在说
that this is the best move we could have made
这是我们成功获得提名的
to clinch the nomination.
最好办法
GHOST: Well, hey, how about that?
谁说不是呢
Great idea, Ramona.
好主意 拉蒙娜
Yes, dear Ramona. Cheers.
没错 亲爱的拉蒙娜 干杯
Thank you, and‐and I have to thank you,
谢谢你 而且我也得谢谢你
of course, uh, Lorette, for, again,
当然了 洛雷特 再次谢谢你
showing your faith in me.
对我有信心
It says a lot.
这很有意义
I won’t let you down.
我不会让你失望的
Oh, I know you won’t.
我知道你不会
In fact, we’ve done a bunch
事实上 我们已经做了
of oppo research.
很多机会调研
We investigate and predict
我们调查和预测了
what our opposition’s gonna say about you
一旦你入局 我们的对手
once you join the ticket.
会如何针对你
Hmm, and what’s out there on me?
外面说我什么
Well, you passed the background check.
你通过了背景筛查
Nothing new there.
没什么新意
Arrested for the murder
由于联邦调查局特别探员
of FBI special agent Gregory Knox.
格雷戈里·诺克斯的谋杀被逮捕
Completely exonerated.
被证明无罪
Some chatter around you selling drugs in your youth.
有传言说你年轻时候贩过毒
Which I never denied.
我从未否认过
I have made some mistakes.
我犯过一些错误
But the Queens Child Project
但是皇后区儿童项目
will counteract that narrative.
会反驳这些指控
You giving back to the community
在空度的青年时期之后
after a misspent youth
你回馈社区
is a story that can take us straight to the bank.
是可以帮助我们直接达成目的的故事
Cha‐ching.
很好
And I’d like to preview
我想要提前预告一下
the opening of the QCP
皇后区儿童项目的开工
just before we formally announce
在我们正式宣布
you joining my ticket.
你加入我这边之前
About that...
有关这个
Uh, about what, James?
有关什么 詹姆斯
The QCP.
皇后区儿童项目
Uh, ladies, it seems as though I’ve lost the site.
女士们 似乎我失去了这个项目
What? How? We were just saying‐‐
什么 为什么 我们刚才还在说
‐ Well‐‐ ‐ We need the QCP up and running,
我们需要这个项目开启
not just because of the urban demographic that you bring
不只是因为你带来的城市人口
but to shore up the "former drug dealer" angle.
而且也是为了抵消掉前毒贩的名头
I understand.
我明白
If you can’t make that happen, James,
如果你做不到这一点 詹姆斯
I may have to drop you from the ticket.
可能我得把你的名字去掉了
Uh, let’s not get ahead of ourselves, Lorette.
先不要着急 洛雷特
I’m sure that James here will, uh, just need
我肯定詹姆斯可以 只是需要
a little bit more time to secure the site.
多一点时间来确保地点
‐ It will happen today. ‐ LORETTE: It better.
今天会的 最好是
We’d like to make the announcement this afternoon.
我们想要今天下午发布声明
Ramona, call me when you have an update.
拉蒙娜 有进展了联♥系♥我
If we can’t move forward with James,
如果詹姆斯这边无法有进展的话
I’ll need to consider my other options.
我要考虑其他选项了
Rashad Tate is at the top of that list.
拉沙德·泰特是候选人中第一个
Rashad Tate?
拉沙德·泰特
Tell me she’s kidding, right?
她开玩笑呢吧
She wouldn’t go back to Rashad Tate.
她不会回去找拉沙德·泰特的
A public reconciliation between candidates?
候选人的公开和好
Rehabilitation for him in exchange for her getting his urban bona fides.
为他平♥反♥交换她的城市选票
She could make it work,
她可以这么干
and then Tate would do everything in his power
然后泰特会用尽全力
to discredit me and ruin your life.
毁掉我的声誉 和你的生活
Of course he would.
他当然会
Is there any other place you can go,
你还有别的能去的地方吗
any other site you can get?
别的你能拿到的地方
Yes, there is a place. I never wanted to go back there, Ramona,
是 有 我一点都不想回去那里 拉蒙娜
but yes, there’s a place.
但是对 有个地方
I will do whatever it takes, okay?
我会尽全力的 好吗
Please, fix this.
拜托 解决掉这件事
On it.
好的
GABRIEL: We don’t open till 5:00,
我们五点才开
but I can, uh...
但是我可以
I can pour you a drink for the road.
我可以给你倒一杯送行
GHOST: Oh, I don’t need a drink, brother.
我不需要来一杯 老兄
Maybe a rain check on that, though.
但是或许改天吧
You still own the whole place,
这整个地方还是归你所有吗
apartment upstairs and everything?
楼上的公♥寓♥啥的
I know you?
我认识你吗
We know some people in common, yeah.
咱们有共同的朋友 所以差不多吧
Haven’t...haven’t been here in years.
已经好久没来这里了
You know‐you know, my mind ain’t quite what it used to be.
你知道的 我的头脑不如之前那么好用了
But, uh, yeah, yeah, to answer your question,
但是 回答你的问题 是的
I still own the whole building.
这个地方还是我的
That’s the only way I can keep this place open.
这也是唯一能够让这个地方持续经营下去的法子了
Neighborhood is gentrifying now.
整个街区现在都开始变得贵族化了
Shit, most of my old tenants, they dyin’ off.
该死 我之前的那些老房♥客大部分都死了
You should sell it.
你该卖♥♥了这个地方的
Nobody offered me the right price for this.
没人能向我提出一个公道的价格
I see.
我看出来了
Well...
好吧
what if I helped you with that?
如果我来帮你解决这个问题呢
Could that be the right price?
你觉得这个价格公道吗
Oh, boy.
天呐
No, no, no.
不 不 不
What, not e‐not enough money?
怎么 嫌少吗
No, man, I...
不 兄弟 我
I can’t let you buy this place just to close this bar down.
我不能因为你想把这个酒吧关了就把地方卖♥♥给你
What if I promise you...
如果我能向你保证
that I will turn this place into...a venue
我会把这个地方改造成一个
where kids could, you know, learn about music, poetry‐‐
你懂的 孩子们学学音乐啊 写写诗啊
hell, even recite their poetry, perform it right on that stage?
甚至可以在这里朗诵诗歌♥ 给他们提供表演舞台的场所呢
I had a daughter.
我曾经有一个女儿
Uh, she wanted to be a singer.
她之前很想成为一个歌♥手
Yeah, she would’ve liked this place.
没错 她肯定会喜欢这个地方的
剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表