剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表
I got a gift from Ghost.
我要送你一份来自鬼魂的礼物
Spank, man... fuck Ghost.
史班奇 伙计 去他妈的鬼魂
Fuck Ghost.
别提鬼魂了
Ghost is dead, man. I saw that shit on the news.
鬼魂死了 伙计 我在新闻上看到了
You ain’t gotta do shit for Ghost no more.
你不用再为鬼魂做这些事了
Money’s just a bonus.
钱只是额外奖励而已
This shit is about me and you.
这是你跟我之间的事
You don’t gotta do this.
你不用这么做的
Spanky, man, y’all niggas don’t gotta do this shit, okay?
史班奇 伙计 你们不必做这些事的好吗
Look, we’re boys. We grew up together.
听着 我们是朋友啊 我们一起长大
We boys.
我们是朋友
Yeah, so was Broc.
对 布罗克也是
Come on. You don’t gotta do this.
拜托 你不必这么做的
Hey. Fuck. Come on, come on. Hey, hey. Stop.
嘿 操 拜托 拜托 喂喂 住手
You reap what you sow, nigga.
有因必有果 小子
No, no, no, no, no, no.
不不不不
Yo, where’s Spanky at? Just processed out.
史班奇去哪儿了 刚办完手续走了
Must have a better lawyer than you.
他的律师肯定比你的强
What’s up? Yo, man.
怎么了 伙计
I know who snitched on you about Poncho.
我知道庞乔那事是谁告发你的了
Talk to me, Two.
告诉我 比特
He ain’t in here with me no more.
他现在没和我在一起了
He’s out there.
他出去了
Damn, mami. What happened?
我去 妈咪 怎么回事
If your man did that, you need to talk to somebody.
如果是你男人做的 你得去告诉什么人
First of all, I don’t have a man.
首先 我没有男人
Second, this was a gift from your boy Andre Coleman.
其次 这是你的兄弟安德烈·科尔曼的礼物
Pshh, that ain’t my boy,
呸 他才不是我的兄弟
especially now that I know he hits women.
尤其现在我知道他还打女人
Before I initiate any type of agreement with you,
在我和你达成任何协议之前
I have to ask.
我必须要问
Did you have anything to do with Coleman’s death
你和科尔曼死在曼哈顿监狱
at the Manhattan Correctional Center?
有任何关系吗
You were there because of a paperwork mix-up?
你在那里是因为资料出错
I don’t know why I was there, I have no idea who killed him,
我不知道我为什么在那儿 我不知道谁杀了他
and I had nothing to do with it.
我跟这事没有任何关系
You don’t know anybody who had any part in his murder?
你不知道有谁可能参与谋杀他吗
No, ma’am.
不知道 夫人
Good.
很好
Sign those.
在这些上签名
We’ll get the WITSEC paperwork started.
我们就开始准备联邦证人保护计划的文件
Okay.
好的
There’s no way Tommy gonna find out about this, right?
汤米不会知道这事的对吧
No. He’ll never know.
不会的 他绝对不会知道
And what’s gonna happen to 2-Bit?
比特会怎么样
Oh, he’ll ride out the full term of his sentence,
哦 他会服完整个刑期
unless he smartens up like you did.
除非他像你一样放聪明点
Ain’t never gonna get that nigga to talk.
那个家伙是不会开口的
He a real G.
他是个真男人
What’s that make you?
那你算什么
Me? Shit.
我 呵呵
That makes me a free man.
我是个自♥由♥人
Hang tight. Transport is on its way.
等着吧 你很快就会被转移了
* I don’t know, I don’t know how to do this *
我不知道 我不知道该怎么做
* But I know I gotta push through it *
但我知道我要坚持下去
* Doin’ everything I can not to lose it *
尽我所能不失去它
* But you’re still on my mind *
但你依然在我脑海
* Tried to fall back in love with some new shit *
想重新爱上别人
* And everything about it feels stupid *
但这所有一切感觉都很愚蠢
* Just another check off my to-do list *
再检查一遍我的待办事项
* To occupy my mind *
占据我的脑海
* Can’t get away from us *
不能摆脱我们
* Can’t get away from love *
不能摆脱爱情
* It’s just the way it was *
就是这样
* If you down, I’m down to do it again *
如果你离开 我会再追求一次
* We can try *
我们可以再试试
* One more day, one more night *
再一天 再一夜
* One more day, one more night *
再一天 再一夜
* One more chance to decide *
再来一次决定的机会
* One more day, one more night *
再一天 再一夜
* One more day, one more night *
再一天 再一夜
* One more day, one more night *
再一天 再一夜
* One more chance to decide *
再来一次决定的机会
* One more day, one more night *
再一天 再一夜
* Running back to what I used to know *
奔向我曾熟知的一切
* Running back ’cause I can’t let you go *
因我不能放你离开而回头
* Ooh, yeah *
欧耶
* Ooh, nah *
哦不
* Ooh *
哦
* They say this is a big, rich town *
他们说这是个富裕的大城市
* I just come from the poorest part *
而我来自最贫穷的地方
* Bright lights, city life *
城市灯火明亮 车水马龙
* I gotta make it, this is where it goes down *
我必须成功 就在这里
* I just happen to come up hard *
我只是碰巧迎难而上
* Legal or illegal, baby, I gotta make it *
合法与否 宝贝 我一定得成功
* I never took a straight path nowhere *
我从未有一帆风顺的人生
* Life's full of twists and turns, bumps and bruises *
生活充满了坎坷 曲折和伤痛
* I live, I learn *
我活着 我学着
* I'm from that city full of yellow cabs and skyscrapers *
我来自那个到处都是黄色的士和摩天大厦的城市
* It's hard to get a start in these parts without paper *
没有钱 就很难在这里起步
* Homie I grew up in hell *
我在地狱长大
* A block away from heaven *
离天堂只有一个街区
* That corner every 15 minutes they moving seven *
这里15分钟就卖♥♥出七包可♥卡♥因♥
* Pure snow, bag it then watch it go *
纯白的雪啊 把它们装进袋子里
* Occupational options get some blow or some hoes *
职业风险 做好被人揍的准备
* Shoot the ball or the strap, learn to rap or to jack *
击球或扣篮 抢劫还是嘻哈
* Fuck it man, in the meantime *
操♥他♥妈♥的世界
* Go head and pump a pack *
现在该我上场
* This my regal, royal flow, my James Bond bounce *
这是我的标志 詹姆斯邦德的节奏
* That 007, that's 62 on my count *
007算什么 老子也能学他的屌♥样
* I'm an undercover liar, I lie under the covers *
我是个心口不一的骗子 我以谎言为生
* Look a bitch in the eyes and tell her baby I love ya *
看着那个婊♥子♥的眼睛 然后告诉她我爱她
* You're my inspiration, you're my motivation *
你是我的灵感 你是我的动力
* You're the reson that I'm moving with no hesitation *
是我毫不犹豫继续奋斗的原因
* They say this is a big, rich town *
他们说这是个富裕的大城市
* I just come from the poorest part *
而我来自最贫穷的地方
* Bright lights, city life *
城市灯火明亮 车水马龙
* I gotta make it, this is where it goes down *
我必须成功 就在这里
* I just happen to come up hard *
我只是碰巧迎难而上
* Legal or illegal, baby, I gotta make it *
合法与否 宝贝 我一定得成功
剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表