剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表
Previously on Power...
《权欲》前情提要
That’s my friend Jamie St. Patrick.
那是我朋友 杰米·圣帕特里克
I thought I told you to stay away from that boy.
我不是让你离那男的远点吗
He’s no good. Pap
他不行 爸
He was a punk. He’s changed.
他是个混♥蛋♥ 他已经改了
He’s not like that anymore.
不像以前那样了
I know, but it’s not enough.
我知道 但这不够
This isn’t gonna be a happily ever after.
你们在一起不会幸福的
Can’t you see?
你看不出来吗
He’s making you like him:
他在把你变成另一个他
a liar, a cheat.
一个满口谎话的骗子
I need you to be happy for me.
你就不能为我高兴吗
I’m not gonna stand by and watch you ruin your life.
我不会袖手旁观 让你毁掉自己的人生
Then I need you to give me the key to my place.
那我就要收回你手中的我家钥匙了
If I ever catch you near my sister again,
再让我看见你靠近我妹妹
I’ll kill you with my bare hands.
我就徒手撕了你
My career is over, Paz, no matter what I do.
我的职业生涯完了 帕斯 我对此无能为力
I have to start over entirely.
我得完全从零开始了
Then you start over, without Jamie...
那你就从零开始 没有杰米
It’s not about Jamie.
跟杰米没关系
It’s always about Jamie.
一直都跟杰米有关
You gotta save yourself.
你需要自救
Murderer. Alex
杀人凶手 亚历克斯
Murderer! Murderer! You killed my sister!
杀人凶手 凶手 你杀了我妹妹
No! I’m fucking out of here.
我没有 我可要走人了
This is bullshit, man. You’re letting them win.
这是扯淡 伙计 你不能让他们赢
Good luck, Saxe.
祝你好运 萨克斯
They put a freeze on Angela’s benefits.
安吉拉的收益被冻结了
Why?
为什么
How-how well did you know your sister?
你对你妹妹了解多少
Really, Angela?
真的吗 安吉拉
I’m gonna take this phone and turn it in and make sure
我会把这手♥机♥交给警方
that you and Jamie go to prison for the rest of your lives.
让你和杰米在监狱里度过余生
Fine, go to the cops, but just know
随便报♥警♥ 不过想清楚
that this phone implicates her,
这个手♥机♥会把她卷进来
and I got every text message she sent,
我手里有她发送的每条信息
every voice mail she left.
以及留下的每个语♥音♥留言
Paz, Tommy Egan.
帕斯 我是汤米·伊根
If you ever need anything, anything at all,
若你有任何需要 什么都行
you put the word out, all right?
发话就行 好吗
Thank you.
谢谢
Local entrepreneur James St. Patrick
本地企业家詹姆斯·圣帕特里克
will soon be announced
很快会成为
as Tate rival Lorette Walsh’s running mate.
泰特的对手洛蕾特·沃尔什的竞选伙伴
Did James St. Patrick
詹姆斯·圣帕特里克
tell you that he killed Terry Silver?
有没有说过泰瑞·西尔弗是他杀的
I was there.
我看见了
And you’re willing to say that on the stand?
你愿意出庭作证吗
I’m willing to say that shit wherever you want me to.
你想让我对谁说我就对谁说
How the fuck did you get in here?
你是怎么进来的
I’m not fucking going away, you know,
你明白 我不会善罢甘休的
and neither is James St. Patrick or Tommy Egan.
詹姆斯·圣帕特里克和汤米·伊根也不会
They’re still out there.
他们还在外边
You’re gonna be out there with them in just a minute.
你马上就要出去和他们一起了
Jamie, please. Who killed my sister?
杰米 求你了 到底是谁杀了我妹妹
I can’t tell you, because I don’t know.
我不能告诉你 因为我不知道
There isn’t anything you can do?
你什么都做不了了吗
It’s over.
结束了
Hello?
有人吗
Can somebody help me?
来人呐帮帮我
Hello!
有人吗
Hello?
有人吗
Can somebody help me find my sister?
有人能帮我找到我妹妹吗
Anybody?
没人在吗
Please.
拜托
You.
是你
You’re too late, Paz. She’s gone.
你来晚了帕斯 她死了
What? She’s dead.
什么 她死了
Angela’s dead. You weren’t here.
安吉拉死了 你没守住她
No. You weren’t here.
不 你不在
No. And you couldn’t stop me.
不 你没能阻止我
Get away from me.
离我远点
Get away.
滚开
Murderer! Murderer!
杀人凶手 凶手
Asesino!
杀人犯
Shh.
嘘
It’s okay. Shh, it’s okay.
没事了 嘘 没事了
Shh, I’m here.
嘘 我在这
It’s okay, Papi.
没事了 爸爸
I’m here.
我在这
You live with me now, remember?
你现在跟我住了 记得吗
I’m your daughter. Everything’s okay.
我是你女儿 一切都好
What would I do without you?
离了你我可怎么办呢
I’m Paz, Papi.
我是帕斯 爸爸
You ready to get out of bed?
你想起床了吗
Ah. Okay.
嗯 好
You want me to turn on the news?
我给你打开新闻看吧
Uh-huh.
嗯
Rumors are circulating
谣言据传
that after supporting councilman Rashad Tate
在州长选举初选季期间
for most of this gubernatorial primary season,
一直支持拉沙德·泰特议员的
local entrepreneur James St. Patrick
本地企业家詹姆斯·圣帕特里克
has left the Tate campaign. Jamie St. Patrick?
在经历一系列转折后 杰米·圣帕特里克
In a stunning turn of events...
已从泰特的竞选活动中离开
I told you to stay away from him, Angelita.
我让你离他远点的 安吉拉
He’s no good.
他对你没好处
...will soon be announced
很快会宣布
as Tate rival Lorette Walsh’s running mate.
成为泰特对手洛蕾特·沃尔什的竞选伙伴
If true, this move would virtually ensure Walsh’s bid
如果谣言为真 此举或将为沃尔什
to become the Democratic candidate
锁定成为纽约州长选举中
in the race for New York state governor.
民♥主♥党候选人的资格
Walsh is vulnerable with urban and minority...
沃尔什在城市居民和少数族裔上的欠缺
I don’t understand why you don’t just tell him she’s dead.
不懂你为什么还不告诉他安吉拉死了
What am I supposed to do, remind him every day?
还要我怎样 一天跟他说一次
He doesn’t need that.
他可不需要这个
Neither do I.
我也不需要
Did you hear?
你听说了吗
Yeah, they think Angela’s killer’s gonna be president.
嗯 他们觉得杀安吉拉的凶手有希望当总统
Yeah. Over my dead body.
得了吧 除非我死了
You should go back to bed.
你该回床上休息
I can’t.
睡不着
I gotta go take care of something.
还有事要处理
Is it Titi’s pension?
是小姨的抚恤金吗
’Cause if I’m gonna go to school next quarter,
如果我下学期要上学的话
we need to send them a check soon.
就得尽快交学费了
Yeah, baby, that’s exactly what it is.
没错 宝贝 就是这事
Tell me everything you know about Cooper Saxe.
把你对库珀·萨克斯的所有了解告诉我
You already fired him. What else do you want?
他都被你炒了 还想怎样
I want him behind bars is what I want.
我想让他进监狱
I need you to give me instances of him leading witnesses,
我要你给我找到实例证明他引导证人
suborning perjury, you know,
唆使人做伪证之类的
anything I can take before a judge.
一切能呈交法官的东西
So you’re gonna ride Saxe all the way to D. C., huh?
你是想直接送萨克斯去最高法♥院♥啊
Hey, look out.
小心
Cooper Saxe has fucked over the Eastern District
库珀·萨克斯搞烂了
600 ways to Sunday,
整个曼哈顿东区
and you’re the only person who’s worked with him
而你是和他共事过的人中
who’s not dead or currently his counsel.
唯一还活着且不是他律师的人
I need you to talk.
你得给我开口
He conflicted Tameika out by hiring her as counsel?
为了让塔米卡利益冲突 他竟然雇她当了律师
剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表