剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表
but he offered her money not to testify instead.
但是他给了她钱要她不要作证
Did she, uh, tell you that?
她告诉你这件事了吗
No. And how do you know that?
没有 你是怎么知道的
I, um...
我
Have a CI undercover with St. Patrick,
我有个卧底在圣帕特里克身边的线人
uh, Andre Coleman, who was with St. Patrick
安德烈·科尔曼 他见到玛丽亚的时候
when he saw Maria.
是和圣·帕特里克在一起
You turned Coleman?
你策反了科尔曼吗
Once Angela was dead and Alicia Jimenez, too,
当安吉拉和艾丽西亚·希门尼斯都死了的时候
I thought I could use Coleman for information.
我想着我可以用科尔曼来获取信息
You told Coleman where Maria Suarez was hiding?
你告诉了科尔曼玛丽亚·苏亚雷斯在藏着吗
No, no, sir. I-I don't know how he got that information
不 不 长官 我不知道他是怎么知道的
or if he was even the source.
或者可能他就是信息源
I don't know how St. Patrick knew where to go.
我不知道圣·帕特里克是怎么知道该去哪儿的
Coleman called me and said St. Patrick was heading over there,
科尔曼打给了我说圣·帕特里克要过去那里
but he offered her a bribe, not a bullet.
但是他是给她钱 不是要杀她
According to Coleman, she took it.
根据科尔曼的证词 她拿了钱
So she's blown as a witness, no matter what story she tells.
所以她做不了证人了 不管她的证词是什么
But it proves St. Patrick took her seriously.
但是这证明了圣·帕特里克对待她很认真
It proves her information is good.
证明了她的消息可靠
Or was...
或者以前可靠
before she withheld the bribe from me
在她背着我收受贿赂
and offered to change her story.
还提出更改证词 之前
You can't prove St. Patrick was there
她不承认收受贿赂
without her admitting the bribe.
你就证明不了圣·帕特里克在那儿
Or burning Coleman, and there's no way
或者把科尔曼暴露出来 而且完全没办法
to connect Proctor to this whole mess.
把普罗克特和这一切联♥系♥在一起
Oh, I can still turn Proctor.
我还是可以策反普罗克特的
He's in a custody battle with his ex, Lindsay,
他和他的前妻林赛正在争夺抚养权
and I have her.
她在我手里
Had.
曾经
She died last night of a drug overdose.
她昨晚吸毒过量死了
Proctor himself called it in.
普罗克特报的警
You have just fucked this up
你刚从各个方面
every which way possible, haven't you, Saxe?
把这件事完全搞砸了 是吧 萨克斯
Wait, Proctor called in his ex-wife's overdose?
等等 普罗克特通报了他前妻的吸毒过量吗
Why was he there? I'm about to go find out...
他为什么在那儿 我正要查
before we lose our leverage against him completely.
在我们完全失去他的把柄之前
Can I, uh, tag along, sir, just-just to see what he says?
我能 一起去吗 去看看他说什么
I promise I won't interfere.
我保证我不插手
Fine.
好吧
It's okay, baby. Your mommy'll be here soon, I hope.
没事的宝贝 你妈妈应该马上就来了
Oh, my God, sis,
我的天 姐妹
I don't know why I take the train.
我都不知道我为什么要坐火车
Come here, baby.
过来 宝贝
Epiphany, we closed two hours ago.
埃琵芙尼 我们两小时前就关门了
You know that's $100 in late fees.
你知道晚接要多付100美元的
$100? Shit, I ain't got that.
100美元 该死 我没这么多钱
And that's my problem how?
所以是我的问题了吗
Sis, I'ma be real with you.
姐妹 我实话实说
I don't depend on nobody for nothing, not after my ex.
我无依无靠 在我前男友之后
Niggas wanna act like they do all the work
黑鬼们想表现的是他们在干所有的活儿
when I'm the one hustling with a thong up my ass,
但实际上是我在辛辛苦苦赚钱
talking about "he promoting."
说着什么他升职了
Nigga, please. You work at Kinko's.
拜托了 你在金可那儿工作过的
Okay, I still can't change the rules for you.
好吧 但我还是不能为了你更改规则
Listen, I don't know about your nigga,
听着 我不知道你前夫怎么样
but my nigga got me blackballed from all the good clubs
但是我前夫让我在所有好俱乐部都工作不了
'cause I put him on blast for unpaid child support,
因为我告他不付孩子抚养费
and besides, the money I made last night I need for rent,
而且 我昨晚挣得钱得用来付房♥租
and so if you let me pay you double tomorrow,
如果我明天双倍给你
can you let us slide tonight?
今晚能放一次吗
A'ight, double tomorrow,
好吧 明天翻倍
and you better keep your word to me.
而且你最好遵守承诺
I got one of those at home too.
我家里也有孩子
Okay, thank you, sis.
谢了 姐妹
I'll be thinking about you while I'm popping it tonight.
我今晚干活的时候会想到你的
Okay, actually, please don't do that.
您还是别了
Oh, God, she crazy.
天 她疯了
This your spot?
这是你的地儿吗
Along with those cameras up there.
还有这些监控
Oh, shit. I ain't even trying to mess with you.
该死 我不是要和你瞎搞的
My name's Zigg.
我叫齐格
It looks like you opened up a community center
你似乎在没有征求过社区同意的情况下
without consulting the community.
开了社区中心呢
Councilman Tate gave me this spot.
是泰特议员给了我这个地方
That cornball motherfucker ain't the community,
那个傻♥逼♥不代表这个社区
and he ain't keeping your customers safe.
他也保护不了你的顾客的安全
But I can... for a band a week.
但我可以 一周一付
I'll take my chances with the cameras.
我觉得有监控就够了
It's nonnegotiable.
我不是来商量的
I'll be back tomorrow to collect.
明天我会来拿钱
Cash.
现金
And if you don't got it...
如果你没准备
it'd be a shame to see this place go up in flames.
这儿被火烧了就可惜了
I gotta take care of my baby girl, man,
我得照顾我的小姑娘 兄弟
so please, just get me in
所以拜托 让我入伙吧
with whatever you got going on with Jason.
不管你和杰森在搞什么
I ain't working with Jason Micic.
我没有和杰森·米切斯合作
He's looking for a new distro.
他在找个新的经销商
His present one isn't cutting it.
他现在那个不顶用
You mean Tommy?
你是说汤米吗
Listen, I don't know if it's Tommy
听着 我不知道是不是汤米
because I'm not talking to Tommy no more,
因为我和汤米绝交了
but you and I both know, Dre,
但是你我都知道 德雷
if it is Tommy, he's fucking it up.
如果是汤米 他在搞砸
Facts.
实话
So unfortunately for Jason, I'm out,
所以对杰森来说不幸的是 我不搞了
which is exactly what I told him
他给我这份工作的时候
when he offered me the job.
我也是这么告诉他的
Hold up.
等等
Jason, the cold-blooded Serbian motherfucker,
那个冷血的塞尔维亚傻♥逼♥
was cool with you saying no?
接受了你的拒绝吗
Yeah, he was cool with it if I found him a replacement.
是啊 如果我给他找个接♥班♥人他就同意
I'll do it.
我愿意
How you gonna do it, Dre, huh?
你要怎么做呢 德雷
What the fuck you mean, how would I do it?
你♥他♥妈♥什么意思问我要怎么做
You're working with the Feds, right?
你和联邦调查局的人有联♥系♥ 对吧
So if Saxe finds out that you're working with Jason,
要是萨克斯发现你在为詹森工作
we all get arrested.
我们都会被捕
If Jason finds out that you're working with Saxe,
要是詹森发现你在为萨克斯工作
he kills us both.
我们俩都会玩完
I get it. I know. I know.
我知道 那最好
Looks like Saxe tripped you up again.
看来萨克斯又把你吓着了
Lindsay's last "fuck you" was keeping me as executor of her estate.
琳赛的最后一句 是让我继续做她遗产的执行人
She was too high to change it.
她放不下身段来做这件事
Sorry it took so long.
抱歉花了很久
Don't mention it.
别提了
About what happened to Lindsay...
琳赛身上发生的事情
Benny, I need to tell you something.
本尼 我要告诉你一些事情
Ben, it's the Feds!
本 联邦调查局的人来了
Go upstairs. Keep Elisa Marie out of sight.
上楼 小心别让伊利莎·玛丽被他们看见
My secretary probably told you assholes
我的秘书估计已经告诉过你们了
I'm on family bereavement.
我正处于丧亲之痛
For your ex-wife.
为你的前妻吗
What a guy.
真可怜
The locals said that you called in Lindsay's overdose.
当地警方说 是你报告的琳赛用药过量
What happened with that?
然后发生了什么
Yeah, my, uh... my daughter called me.
我女儿给我打了电♥话♥
It was too late.
太晚了
剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表