剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表
What more bitter bullshit can you throw my way, Rashad, huh?
你还要给我找多少麻烦 拉沙德 说啊
Come on, man.
拜托 兄弟
You know this wasn't my dream.
你知道这不是我的梦想
I didn't have political aspirations.
我没什么政♥治♥抱负
This was your dream.
这是你的梦想
But we could've worked together.
但是我们本可以合作的
Right.
好吧
You chose differently.
是你选择了另一边
There are many things that can be said about me, James.
你爱怎么说我就怎么说我 詹姆斯
"Sore loser" ain't one of them.
但是你绝对不能说我吃不到葡萄说葡萄酸
I know when I'm beat.
我知道自己什么时候是输了
Congratulations, James.
恭喜你 詹姆斯
Losing is a skill. I'm glad you've become an expert at it, Rashad.
失败也是一种技巧 我很高兴你已经是个专家了 拉沙德
So...what's your next move?
所以 你接下来准备做什么?
Well, obviously, we're gonna throw
显然 我今晚要在这里
a party here tonight to celebrate my nomination,
开一个盛大的派对来庆祝我的提名
which you are very much welcome to attend.
到时候欢迎你的莅临
I mean, you don't want the DNC
我是说 你不会想民♥主♥党代♥表♥大♥会♥
to forget about your name, now, do you?
忘记你这号♥人物吧 是不是
‐ Thanks for the invitation, good brother. ‐
谢谢你的邀请 好兄弟
You got it. Listen.
没问题 听着
I gotta go see my son.
我得去见我儿子
Again, thanks for stopping by.
再说一声 谢谢你能过来
your son, your son, your son‐‐James.
你的儿子 你的儿子 你的儿子 詹姆斯
‐ Listen, James‐‐ ‐ You know why I outlasted you, Rashad?
听我说 詹姆斯 你知道我为什么能赢你吗 拉沙德
You know why I took your dream?
你知道我为什么能拿走你的梦想吗
See, some people know how to win.
你看 有些人天生就知道如何取胜
They always win.
他们总是能笑到最后
See, that's me.
你明白了吗 这就是我
No matter what, nothing can stop me from winning.
无论如何 没有什么能妨碍我取得胜利
And some people can never win. That's you.
有些人这辈子都赢不了 说的就是你
No matter what you put your mind to‐‐ well, it never works out.
不管你把你的心思花在哪里 永远都不会有结果
I mean, it falls apart in your little‐ass hands.
我是说 就在你的小手里分崩离析
You know what? Maybe politics just ain't your thing.
你知道吗 可能从政真的不太适合你
You ever thought about that?
你有想过吗
Maybe you should actually go back to being a cop.
也许你就应该回去当一个警♥察♥
You were a great cop, right?
你是一个好警♥察♥ 不是吗
I'll see you tonight, my good brother.
今晚见 我的好兄弟
Hey, son.
嘿 儿子
I'm glad you hit me back, man.
我很高兴你回我电♥话♥了
Let me look at you.
让我好好看看你
Look, I know you said some things you didn't mean, and I said some things‐‐
听着 我知道你说了一些无心的话 我也说了一些
Yeah, yeah, I know.
是 我知道
I don't want to fight with you anymore.
我不想再和你吵架了
But I'm not here to talk to you.
但是我来不是我有事和你说
He is.
是他有事和你说
Why the fuck are you here?
你♥他♥妈♥怎么在这里
Don't you mean, why am I not at Rikers Island right now?
你是不是想问 我为什么不在牢里
Tariq, why is he here? He's our enemy.
塔里克 他为什么在这里 他是我们的仇人
Why would you bring our enemy here?
你为什么要把我们的仇人带过来
He knows everything about everything I've done.
他知道我过去做的所有事情
All right? He said he was gonna talk, so I had no choice.
好吗 他说他有事和你说 所以我别无选择
Tariq, wait for your little friend in the hallway.
塔里克 去过道里等你的朋友
The fuck you want?
你♥他♥妈♥想要什么
First of all, take that bass out your voice,
首先 别用这种语气和我说话
'cause I know you ain't gonna shoot me with Tariq in the building.
因为我知道塔里克在这栋楼里你不会把我♥干♥掉的
You got 30 seconds. Go.
你有30秒 说
I know you tried to frame me for Jason's murder,
我知道你想用杰森的谋杀案来陷害我
but I got out of there before the cops got to me.
但是我在警♥察♥逮到我之前逃出来了
But I know you killed him.
但是我知道是你杀的他
I don't know what you're talking about.
我不知道你在说什么
Look, you can play this whatever game, man,
听好了 你想怎么演都行 老兄
but doesn't matter.
但是没有关系
I know shit about you and your son,
我知道你和你儿子干的好事
and you got shit on me.
你也知道我的那些破事
But I need to get the fuck out of town.
但是我他妈得离开这个地方
I need money, Ghost.
我需要钱 鬼魂
I got 250 bands.
我有25万
Mm‐mm. I need more than that, Ghost.
我需要更多 鬼魂
Dre, that’s what I got, okay? 250.
德瑞 我只有这些 好吗 25万
Take it or leave it.
要么拿 要么滚
And I gotta go get it, okay?
而且我得去取 好吗
So you meet me in an hour.
所以一小时后见
I’ll text you an address.
我会给你发个地址
Nah, hold on.
不 等等
How do I know I could even trust you?
我怎么能知道我能信任你
You don’t have much of a choice, Dre.
你没得选 德瑞
You came into my office asking for money.
你来我办公室要钱
That’s it. That’s it. That’s what you are.
就这样 就这样 你就是这样的人
You’s a wannabe gangster,
你这个假冒伪劣的黑帮混混
a fucking wannabe.
一个假冒伪劣产品
You had all the potential, Dre,
你有这个潜力 德瑞
but at the end of the day,
但是最后
you ain’t got the‐the shit to make it work.
你没这个胆来实现
‐ Man, fuck you! ‐ Yeah, fuck me.
去你♥妈♥的♥ 是 去我妈的
But you need me, Dre,
但是你需要我 德瑞
like you always do.
一如既往
So I’ma save you,
所以我会救你
like the helpless little bitch you are.
就像你当时那无助的蠢货样
See you in an hour.
一小时后见
GUARD: I was wondering when you would call.
我还在想你什么时候会打来
Call the cops.
打给警♥察♥
Give ’em the footage of the kid
把那小孩去屋顶的录像
heading up to the roof.
给他们
GUARD: Consider it done.
完成了
Money’s on the way.
钱在路上了
LaKeisha wasn’t you.
拉凯莎不是你杀的
I know that now.
我现在知道了
Tommy, you could’ve believed me in the first place.
汤米 你一开始就可以选择相信我的
Well, you ain’t exactly the trustworthy type, G.
但你可不算是那种值得信任的人 老鬼
Tommy, I never pulled the trigger on anybody you loved.
汤米 我从来没有对你爱的人下过手
I mean it, man. Not Holly, not Teresi.
我是说真的 霍利 特瑞斯都不是
I just wanted both of them out of your life
我只是想让他们俩不在你的生活里
to protect you, bro. That was my whole mission.
来保护你 兄弟 我的目标仅此而已
I had to lie, because otherwise, you wouldn’t have believed me.
我不得不说谎 因为不然的话你不会相信我
So this recording that Proctor had this whole time...
所以一直以来普罗克特手里的录音
you’re telling me that you lied about him destroying it
你是说你骗我说他毁掉了它
because you was protecting me?
是你在保护我吗
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
This fucking recording
那段该死的录音
where I tell Ruiz that we killed Lobos
录下了我告诉鲁依兹 我们杀了罗伯斯
and then I give him the stabby‐stab.
然后我还捅了他
That recording.
那段录音
Proctor said he got rid of that recording, Tommy.
普罗克特说他把那段录音处理掉了 汤米
I guess your mans ain’t got your back after all.
我想最终你的人也没给你撑腰吧
He betrayed both of us, Tommy.
他背叛了我们俩 汤米
There ain’t no friends in the street.
这里没有朋友一说
Remember that one?
记得那个人吗
Kanan. Yeah, he taught us that.
卡南 他教我们的
I remember.
我记得
I also remember having more than a friend.
我也记得有不止一个朋友
I had a brother, man.
我有个兄弟 伙计
But now here we are, with me not knowing
结果现在我们到了这里 我不知道
whether you’re gonna let me walk out of this place alive.
你会不会让我活着走出这里
I’m still your brother, but that’s the game.
我还是你兄弟 但游戏就是这样
Tommy, you gotta let me go.
汤米 你得放我走
I can’t do that, Ghost.
我不能这么做 鬼魂
I might not have been easy,
可能我不太好相处
but there’s too much between us.
但是我们之间有太多事了
You sent Benny on me.
你让本尼来对付我
剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表