剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表
Mm.
唔
I gotta go.
我要走了
Hey, where you been?
嘿 你去哪里了
Okay, well, excuse me.
呃 等一下
I mean, you must have forgot who the parent and the child is here.
你是忘了谁才是家长 谁才是孩子吗
You forgot first. Ma, where were you?
是你先忘了 妈 你去哪了
I was worried, all right? It was the middle of the night.
我很担心 好吗 半夜三更还不回家
I thought Ghost might have... I wasn't with Ghost.
我还以为鬼魂把你 我没有跟鬼魂一起
I was with a man that I'm seeing.
我和一个我正在交往的男人在一起
His name is Q, Quinton.
他的名字叫奎顿
You was on a date with a nigga I ain't even met?
你去跟一个我没见过的黑人约会了吗
Ma, I need to talk to you about Ghost.
妈 我得跟你讨论一下鬼魂
I don't wanna think about Ghost, not tonight.
我不想想起他 至少今晚我不想
I saw him tonight.
我今晚见他了
I told him to never put hands on you again.
我警告他不要再骚扰你了
I told him if he ever touches you again...
我告诉他如果他再碰你
It won't happen, 'Riq. I've taken care of Ghost.
他不会再找我麻烦了 里克 我已经处理好鬼魂了
Not like that. In a better way.
不是杀了他 用了一种更好的办法
Come here.
过来
Sit down.
坐下
All right, look,
是这样的
I told the police that Ghost killed Terry Silver.
我告诉警方是鬼魂杀了特里·西尔弗
Well, not exactly.
不完全是
I told them how to find the evidence that he did.
我告诉了他们要怎样找到指证他的证据
You know, where the body is.
就是 尸体在哪里
He's going to jail.
他要去坐牢了
For good this time.
这次真的是要去坐牢了
You snitched on Ghost?
你偷偷揭发了鬼魂
Ma, snitches ain't shit.
妈 告密才不是什么好办法
Boy, let me tell you something.
儿子 让我告诉你
Sometimes you gotta turn somebody in
有时候你必须要告发某些人
to get them out your way.
才能让他们远离你的生活
Your father taught me that.
是你父亲教会我的
So he's really going to jail?
所以他真的要去坐牢了吗
He's really going to jail.
他一定会坐牢的
And you are going to bed. Good night, bye.
而你 该去睡了 晚安
Good night, Ma.
晚安妈
Ma, get up.
妈 快起来
Ma, come on, wake up. get up.
妈 快点 醒醒 起床
Ma, get up.
妈 起来了
Uh, you know, Tariq, I know you're not waking me up to take you to school.
塔里克 你把我叫醒不是为了送你上学吧
You know how to take the train, boy. Please.
你知道怎么坐轻轨的 对吧 宝贝
Your plan didn't work.
你的计划失败了
...James St. Patrick has left the Tate campaign.
詹姆斯·圣·帕特里克离开泰特阵营了
What are you talking about?
你说什么呢
In a stunning turn of events,
一个令人吃惊的反转
sources say that St. Patrick will soon be announced
有消息称圣·帕特里克很快会被宣布
as Tate rival Lorette Walsh's running mate. If true...
成为泰特竞争对手洛雷特·沃尔什的竞选伙伴 如果是真的话
Doesn't look like they're gonna arrest him, does it?
看起来他们不打算抓他了是不是
...ensure Walsh's bid to become the Democratic candidate
确保沃尔什成为竞选纽约州州长的
in the race for New York state governor.
民♥主♥党候选人
I don't understand. St. Patrick's presence
我不明白 团队里有了圣·帕特里克
on the ticket, especially
尤其是在他的
after his exoneration on murder charges...
谋杀罪名不成立之后
Ma, do you hear this? Exoneration?
妈 你听见了吗 无罪
They're making Ghost out to be some type of hero.
他们居然把鬼魂变成了一个什么英雄
They're not about to arrest him.
他们不会逮捕他了
They have a body. They will.
他们找到了尸体 他们抓他的
Ma, no, they're not. We need another plan.
妈 不会了 我们得有个新计划
While this would be St. Patrick's
这将是圣·帕特里克
first foray into politics...
第一次涉足政♥治♥
If they do a background check on him,
如果他们做背景调查
if they find out who he really is, then we all get exposed.
发现了他到底是谁的话 那我们就都被曝光了
You, me, Tommy.
你 我 汤米
Everything we've ever done could come out.
我们做过的所有事可能都会曝出来
We could all go to jail.
我们可能都会坐牢的
...with the development of the Queens Child Project.
随着皇后区儿童项目的发展
That project promises to bring at least 500 new jobs...
该项目承诺会带来至少500个新的就业机会
Ma, can I go?
妈 我能走了吗
Yeah, go ahead.
走吧
I need to make a call anyway.
我正好要打个电♥话♥
Have a good day.
祝一天愉快
You too.
你也是
...as well as the slaying of his daughter Raina St. Patrick
他女儿蕾娜·圣·帕特里克被杀一事
as the catalyst for the project.
则成为了该项目的催化剂
Tasha. I know. I saw it.
塔莎 我知道 我看见了
Well, did you find anything at the airport?
你在机场找到什么了吗
Uh, well, I can't tell you that.
我不能告诉你
So that's a yes.
所以就是找到咯
You found Terry,
你找到了特里
so why the fuck isn't James in cuffs?
那为什么詹姆斯还他妈没被抓起来呢
Look, these things take time. Trust me.
听着 这需要些时间 相信我
I'm taking every possible step
我已经竭尽全力了
to make sure St. Patrick ends up behind bars.
就为了能把圣·帕特里克抓进监狱
He's gonna get away with this.
他会逍遥法外的
No, he won't.
不 他不会的
I promise you that.
我向你保证
Just like going from corner boys
就像从街头混混
to running the biggest shop in New York fucking City
变成纽约市最大的帮会
wasn't about being gangsters. It was all for him.
也不是为了混黑社会 都是为了他
I can't recognize either voice.
我听不出这两个声音都是谁
Who's Ghost?
谁是鬼魂
Never heard of him.
没听说过
Sorry.
抱歉
Hey, where'd you get this tape from, anyway?
嘿 你从哪弄来的这个录音
What about a guy named Tommy?
那叫汤米的人呢
You sure you never heard of him before?
你确定也没听说过他吗
What'd you say, Elisa Marie? A-a big, scary blond guy?
怎么说的来着 伊丽莎·玛丽 一个高个子挺吓人的金发男人吗
Yeah.
对
Nah, I don't know anyone named Tommy.
不知道 我不认识谁叫汤米
"Just like going from corner boys
就像从街头混混
"to having the biggest fucking shop in New York City.
变成纽约市最大的帮会
"It wasn't about us being gangster.
也不是为了混黑社会
It was just all so we could figure another way to get out."
这只是让我们谋了另外一个出路而已
Sound familiar?
听起来熟悉吗
Fuck!
草
Uncle Tommy, you know if they play that tape for the cops, it's over.
汤米叔叔 你知道如果他们把这个录音拿给警♥察♥的话 就完了
Yeah, I know! I said fuck.
我知道 我说草了
All right look, I gotta go.
好吧 我得走了
But where'd you say this little Proctor girl is staying again
但是你说那个叫普罗科特的女孩在哪来着
with his too-smart auntie of hers?
和他精明的姑妈一起
Right around the corner from the diner we met at.
就在我们刚才碰面的街角处的餐馆
Uncle Tommy,
汤米叔叔
don't hurt Elisa Marie, all right?
别伤害伊丽莎·玛丽好吗
She's a good kid,
她是个好孩子
and she's been through a lot already.
她经历的已经够多的了
That's not how this works, 'Riq.
不是这么办事的 里克
You can't tell me there's information out there against me
你不能告诉我外面有对我不利的录音
and then tell me I gotta play nice to go get it.
然后又让我好声好气的把它弄到手
I'ma do what needs to get done.
我怎么能把它拿到手我就怎么干
Yeah, I know. Just don't hang her off a roof.
我知道 你别把她吊死在屋顶就行
That's just for family.
对家人才会那么做
Fuck.
操
You're bugging, man. I can't bring you to Ghost.
你烦死了 我不能带你去见鬼魂
Well, that's the price, li'l nigga.
代价就是这个 小黑鬼
You take me to your daddy, or no gun.
你带我见你♥爸♥ 要不然就不给你枪
You don't understand, man. Me and him are not fucking
你不明白伙计 我和他现在
with each other right now. We're done.
不在一起了 我们掰了
How the fuck is that my problem?
那跟我有什么关系
You want your piece? You take me to the nigga,
你想要你那份 那你带我去见那个黑鬼
剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表