剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表
现在我能吃华夫饼了吗
Angela wasn't a witness.
安吉拉并不是证人
You said she was gonna turn against me, Joe. You said it!
你说她会背叛我的 乔 这是你说的
I know I said that, okay? I just found out I was wrong.
我知道我说了什么好不好 我只是刚发现自己错了
I'm sorry. You're sorry?
我很抱歉 你很抱歉
If that's why you killed her I didn't fucking kill her, man.
如果这就是你杀她的原因 操你的 我没有杀她
The fuck?
你说什么呢
You don't need to lie to me.
你用不着跟我编谎话
Okay, it's the Feds that you need to be worried about right now.
你现在需要担心的是联邦调查局
You really didn't do it?
你真没做吗
Then who did?
那是谁做的
Joe...
乔
Tommy did this to me.
汤米干的
I went to talk to her, right?
我想过去跟她谈谈
I went to meet her after you said she was gonna flip on me.
你说她要出♥卖♥♥♥我之后我去见她了
She denied it.
她坚决否认
He must have followed me-- or her, whatever the fuck ever.
他准是跟踪我或者跟踪她来着 管它呢
But he was aiming at me. She shoved me out of the way.
但重点是他的目标是我 而她把我推开了
She saved my life.
她救了我
How many times did you say she was gonna pick herself over me, huh?
你说了多少次她会选择自己而不是我
You were wrong. Say it, you were fucking wrong.
你大错特错 说出来啊 说你♥他♥妈♥全说错了
And I said I'm sorry. I was wrong.
我都道过歉了 我错了
Saxe just came to see me,
萨克斯来找过我
and he was asking questions about you.
他问起你的事来着
But he also confirmed that there is another female witness
他也证实确实还有另一名女性证人
out there against you.
在跟你作对
Once we get through this,
一旦我们熬过这一时期
we have got to contend with that!
我们就必须与之斗争
Come on, Joe, I can't think about that right now, man.
拜托 乔 我现在真不想谈这件事
You are the prime suspect in the murder of a federal prosecutor.
你是谋杀联邦检察官的头号♥嫌疑犯
And if you won't turn Tommy in,
如果你不告发汤米
we better go in for questioning to clear your name.
我们最好先入局接受询问 为你洗脱罪名
I'm not giving Tommy up.
我不会放弃汤米的
I'm putting Tommy in a body bag, not a prison cell.
我宁可把汤米放进尸袋里 也不让他进监狱
Do you read me, Joe?
乔 你听懂我什么意思了吗
I read you. Do you?
我明白 你真明白
Yes.
真的
Then we better go in for questioning.
那我们最好去接受询问
You are better off walking into the federal building
当我们走出联邦大楼时
with your hands in front of you, not behind your back.
你最好把双手放在身前 而不是被铐在背后
All right.
好吧
Oh! Damn!
哦 该死的
Oh!
哦
Hope you shot the motherfucker that did that shit to your face.
希望你朝打你脸的那混♥蛋♥来几枪
You know they got hotlines that you can call
你知道警方有家暴热♥线♥吧
if somebody hurting you at home.
如果某人家暴你 你可以打给他们求救
Ooh!
喔
You silly motherfuckers finished?
你们这群傻♥逼♥说完了没
I need primeras,not clowns.
我需要霹雳马 不是一群小丑
Yo, my nigga, if I was you, oh, fuck this meeting, man.
伙计 如果我是你 早忘了什么该死的会议
I'd sign up for karate classes and shit.
我会报名参加空手道之类的课程
Chop-chop-chop!
看我左手右手一个快动作
Y'all better start listening and stop fucking playing.
你们最好听我讲话 别他妈的瞎胡闹了
Now, I know I promised y'all product,
现在说正事 我知道我向你们承诺过不少货
but I'm having some issues with my shipment,
但我的货出了点小问题
so it's gonna be a little bit longer than expected.
所以你们等待的时间会比预期要长一些
Just bear with me. Yo, Tommy, come on, man.
请你们耐心点 哟 汤米 拜托
I need a job now, not later!
我要工作 现在就要 别让我等
I got mouths to feed, you feel me?
我要养家糊口呢 你明白吗
I just said bear with me.
我刚说了耐心点
I am having dif-fi-cult-ies.
我遇到了一点问题
What the fuck did your stupid ass not understand about that whole statement?
你♥他♥妈♥听不懂英文还是压根没听完这一整句话?
So we're gonna starve because your motherfucking ass
你是说 我们之所以会他妈的饿死
got yet another problem, man?
全因为你♥他♥妈♥的又出问题了
Yo, chill out, Poncho.
冷静点
No, fuck this pendejo,man!
不 操他的
This is why we left your punk ass in the first place.
这就是为什么我们一开始要丢下你这个混搭
Poncho, sit the fuck down. Whoa!
篷却 你♥他♥妈♥给我坐下 哇哦
Hey, hey! Tommy, come on, yo.
嘿 嘿 汤米 有本事你过来
You ain't shit without Ghost.
没有鬼魂你算个屁
Whoa!
哦
What? Damn, Tommy!
什么 你去死吧
Shit. Oh!
操 哦
Nah.
哈
And looks like you got two choices, Roberto.
罗伯托 看来你有两条路可选
Either a big promotion or a bullet in the brain.
要么升职 要么挨子弹
What the fuck, Tommy?
汤米 你搞什么鬼
It don't got to be like that.
事情不必是这样的
It's already like that.
已经这样了
You either with me or against me from here on out.
要么顺从我 要么违抗我 然后去死
But you better choose right.
希望你能选对
A'ight. You got it.
好 你说服我了
I'm down with you.
我跟你
Okay.
不错
You'll replace Poncho, then.
那么就由你取代篷却的位置
I don't know what you gonna tell the other Soldados, but...
我不知道你会对其他索达多兄弟说什么 但是
keep my name out your motherfucking mouth,
闭紧你的臭嘴 我的名字一个字都不许提
ya heard me?
听到我说的话了吗
I'll take care of that.
我会小心处理的
All right.
好了
Anybody else got something to say?
其他人还有话要说吗
'Cause if you want to leave my organization, that's cool with me,
如果你想走 没关系 我不强留
but you gonna go out the same way Poncho did.
但你得像篷却一样走
Anybody got a problem with that?
有人有意见吗
We good.
我们听你的
Okay, good.
真棒
BG, stay here, help clean up this mess.
BG 呆在这儿 帮他们清理下这一团糟
Y'all get your product tonight.
你们晚上会拿到货
What the fuck?
这都是什么操蛋事
Niggas die every day, B. Come on.
别大惊小怪的 B 每天都死一波黑鬼
Fuck is wrong with your mans Tommy?
汤米受什么刺♥激♥了
I don't know. That nigga need a hug or something.
我哪儿知道 那黑鬼需要一个拥抱之类的吧
Come on, now. I'm not cleaning this shit up.
趁现在赶紧的 我可不想清理这烂摊子
Just like you not to help.
反正你根本不帮忙
I don't know what this has to do with you.
我真不理解 这事和你有什么关系
Even though I know this place is as total shit show,
虽然我知道这地方就是摊狗屎
I just--I don't understand why Angela Valdes
我只是 不太明白安吉拉 ·巴尔德斯
is any of your concern.
和你有什么关系
I was investigating Miss Valdes for some time, sir.
我调查巴尔德斯小姐已经有一段时间了 长官
I thought she was implicated in a cover-up concerning James St. Patrick.
我个人认为她涉嫌掩盖詹姆斯·圣·帕特里克的事
Sounds like you were right on target, Detective.
听起来你是对的 警探
Sergeant.
我是警长
Right.
好吧
I think her death is probably a good indication
我认为她的死可能很好地证明了
that she had some valuable information, at the least,
至少 她知道一些非常有价值的信息
and may have been an outright coconspirator.
并且她完全可能参与其中
But now we'll never know,
但现在我们永远不会知道真♥相♥
unless we find out exactly who killed her and why.
除非我们能够查明到底是谁杀了她以及原因
Create a task force. Put me on it.
创建一个工作组 让我着手调查
This office can handle it.
这个办公室能处理
Can you?
你能吗
The information that got her killed was leaked from this office.
导致她被杀的消息就是从这个办公室泄露出来的
Are you absolutely sure you can trust your people to solve this case?
你能完全信任你的人能办好这起案子吗
How did you just find me?
你怎么找到我的
I'm tracking your phone.
我追踪了你的手♥机♥定位
That's fucked up, Ma. No, you're fucked up.
那太糟了 妈妈 不 是你搞砸了
And watch your mouth. I'm your mother.
注意点说话 我是你的妈妈
Look, we're about to get in this car
现在 我们要上车
and take you back to Choate right now.
马上带你回乔特中学
Nah, I'm out. Boy, get over here.
不 我不喜欢那里 孩子 给我回来
Come here. Or how 'bout this?
剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表