剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表
回到这儿 这样怎么样
I take you out that school,
我把你带离那所学校
and you can sit right at home with me, your choice.
你就在家陪着我 你选择
Ma, just give me two hours, please.
妈妈 就给我两小时 求你了
No.
不行
Come on, one hour. One hour, please.
那就 一小时 一小时拜托了
I just gotta do something for myself.
我得办些私事
Then I'll do anything you tell me.
然后就按你说的做
I'm going to Uncle Tommy's.
我要去汤米叔叔家
You can literally just pick me up
你可以到那里直接接我
from there in an hour, Ma.
一小时后 妈妈
One hour. At Tommy's.
一小时 在汤米叔叔家
Don't make me come looking for your ass again.
别再让我扑个空了
All right.
好的
I'm not playing with you, 'Riq.
我不跟你开玩笑
God damn it.
真要命
Joe Proctor...
乔·普罗克特先生
Yeah, I don't believe we met, uh, Mr. Warner?
我们没见过面吧 沃纳先生
Your reputation precedes you.
久仰您的大名
Okay. Ahahah.
好吧 嗯
That's just for the grown-ups.
那只适合成年人
Okay, so you're an asshole. Got it.
好吧 你真是个混♥蛋♥ 我记住了
I'd say it was good to see you again, Joe,
我想说很高兴再次见到你 乔
but it just never is.
但那从来就不是这样
Look, guys, I came here voluntarily, okay?
各位 我很乐意来这 好吗
So, uh, something you want to know?
所以说 你想知道些什么呢
'Cause if you have no questions for me, it's a waste of our time.
如果你不发问 那根本是在浪费你我的时间
Oh, we have questions. -
我们准备了问题
Why were you and Angela at an abandoned school in Queens?
你和安吉拉为什么要去皇后区一所废弃的学校呢
We went to that school, but I'm assuming you know that.
我们上过那所学校 我想你应该知道的
But why were you at that school last night?
但为什么昨晚你们在那里
Better yet, why did you call her to meet you there?
更重要的是 你为什么打电♥话♥给她 约她在那里和你见面?
Oh, I checked your phone records--and Angela's.
我查了你和安吉拉的电♥话♥记录
You don't have any idea what my client discussed with AUSA Valdes.
你根本不知道我的客户和助力司法部的巴尔德斯谈了什么
Oh, it can be inferred, Proctor.
可以推断得出来 普罗克特
You see, we spoke with her attorney, Charles Hamilton.
你知道 我们和她的律师查尔斯·汉密尔顿谈过了
She was at home, talking with him.
她在家和他谈话的
And then she got a phone call and left.
然后接到一通电♥话♥就离开了
And 90 minutes later,
恰好在90分钟后
she's dying from a gunshot wound to the chest.
她胸部中弹而死
And the only person to call her was you.
那个给她打电♥话♥的人就是你
Now, what we want to know is, how the hell did the two of you
现在 我们想知道的是你们俩究竟是怎么
get from this to this?
从这样搞成那样的
I didn't kill her.
我没杀她
Why did you meet?
你为什么要和她见面
I didn't kill her.
我真的没杀她
Why did you meet her?
你究竟为什么和她见面
What possible explanation could you have for meeting her out there?
那你怎么解释约她出去见面这件事呢
Answer him, James.
回答他 詹姆斯
We met up to discuss the fact that
我们聚在一起讨论
she--she was gonna be arrested,
她要被逮捕这件事
that she wasn't gonna testify; she was going to jail.
但她不会作证的 即使她进监狱了
Okay. Now you're lying.
好吧 现在你开始撒谎了
Angela was going to turn witness.
安吉拉会出庭作证
You just want us to believe you had no motive to kill her.
你就是想让我们相信你没有杀她的动机
We offered her immunity. She was gonna testify against you.
我们给她豁免权 她本要指证你
She told you that, and you killed her.
她这么告诉你 于是你起了杀心
No. Angela was out of your control.
不是的 安吉拉不受你威胁
She wanted to save her own life, not yours,
她想救她自己的命而不是你的
so you put a bullet in her heart!
所以你射中了她的心脏
No.
不
You lying motherfucker.
你该死地撒谎
She trusted you.
她信任你
She went to see you one last time.
她想再最后见你一次
And because she loved you, now she's dead.
因为她爱你 现在她却死了
Do you guys even have any other suspects?
你们有其他的嫌疑犯吗
I-I-I'm guessing there's multiple people
我猜有不少人
with motives to kill Angela if she became a witness.
怀着杀她的心思 如果她成为证人
Off the top of my head, like Look, guys, I had no reason to kill Angela, okay?
不必怀疑 就像 听着 各位 我没有杀人的理由 知道吗
I love her. I...
我爱着她 我
I loved her.
我很爱她
She was loyal to me to the end.
她对我的爱至死不渝
If it wasn't you, who was it?
如果不是你 那会是谁
Look, Mr. Warner.
听着 沃纳先生
I promise you,
我承诺
if I knew, I would tell you, I swear.
我一旦知道是谁 就会告诉你 我发誓
Whoever did that, that person,
无论是谁做的 那个人
I want 'em to pay for what they've done.
我会让他血债血偿
I don't even know what to say.
我甚至都不知道说什么好
Wait, wait.
等等
** Bone, bone, bone, bone. Bone, bone, bone *
* 骨头 骨头 骨头
** Bone, bone, bone, bone, bone *
*骨 头 骨头 骨头
** Tell me what you gonna do *
* 告诉我你想做什么
** When it ain't nowhere to-- *
* 当它无处可去
Uncle Tommy.
汤米叔叔
Sorry, 'Riq.
抱歉 里克
Seems like yesterday, we was just riding through the streets together.
似乎还在昨天 我们一起骑车穿过街道
I know you say you'll never go back inside,
我知道你永远不会回到那里
so now you're free forever.
所以你一直是自♥由♥的
Hold up.
等等
What are you doing?
你要做什么
What the fuck, Uncle Tommy? You 'bout to smoke that shit?
去你的 汤米叔叔 你要吸这个鬼玩意吗
Yeah, they did it for Tupac.
他们这么做是为了图帕克
I think we ought to do it for Kanan.
我想我们也该为卡南这么做了
Kanan Kush, put K up in the sky where he belong.
卡南 库什 把粉放到属于他的天空
Amen.
阿门
Got a question for you, Uncle Tommy.
想问你 汤米叔叔
What you need to know?
你想知道些什么
Why were you and Ghost fighting?
你为什么要和鬼魂打架
Look, Tariq, I'm gonna keep it all the way 100 with you.
听着 塔里克 我对你百分百诚实
Ghost pulled some grimy, low-down, snake shit.
鬼魂搞出一些肮脏的 下流的烂摊子
Shit that I can never forgive him for.
我不会原谅他的
What that backstabbing-ass nigga do now?
那个背后捅刀子的黑鬼又干了什么
He swindled me into killing my own father.
他怂恿我杀了自己的父亲
Your father?
你的父亲
Tony Teresi.
托尼·特瑞斯
I just met him.
我和他只有一面之缘
We was just getting to know each other.
我们只是刚刚认识彼此
Ghost told me that he was snitching on me.
鬼魂告诉我他要告发我
Turns out, he was snitching on Ghost.
真♥相♥是 他要告发鬼魂
Remember you said I was just like Ghost?
记得你曾说过我像他
You were right.
你是对的
I turned on Kanan to protect the family.
我告发了卡南来保护家族
I still don't even know if it was the right thing to do.
我甚至都不知道这样做是否正确
Yeah, well, you never should've had to do that.
你本不该承受这一切
You know what I'm saying? It never should've been in your hands.
你知道我怎么想的吗 这不是你该干的事情
Couldn't even be there for his family
他甚至不能陪在他家人身边
the time we needed him most.
在我们最需要他的时候
How would you feel if something really bad happened to him?
如果他真的出了什么事 你会怎么想
To be honest, Uncle Tommy,
说实话 汤米叔叔
I don't know. I'm not sure.
我不知道 我不确定
Well, whatever happens, 'Riq,
好吧 不管发生什么 里克
I'll always answer my phone for you.
打我电♥话♥ 我在
I know. Same here, Uncle Tommy.
我知道 我也是 汤米叔叔
Thanks again, Uncle Tommy.
再次谢谢 汤米叔叔
Call me.
给我打电♥话♥
So what were you doing with your Uncle Tommy?
所以你和汤米叔叔在做些什么
You break any laws I should know about?
你违反了什么我知道的法律吗
No, Ma.
并没有 妈妈
It was nothing illegal.
没有违法
It's private, and it's done.
剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表