剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表
You asked for help, so... you're welcome.
你请求帮助 所以不用谢
To really seize the momentum in our polls, we need money.
我们需要钱来维持在民调中的领先势头
And you'll get it, once I stress-test your operation.
你会有钱的 在我完成对你的人的压力测试之后
You just fired half of my staff.
你刚开除了我一半的工作人员
Listen, the DNC plans to use its war chest to build
听着 民♥主♥党全国代♥表♥大♥会♥想要用专款
a stronger Democratic majority in New York's upper chamber.
在纽约的上议院占据更多民♥主♥党的席位
We'll need the next governor's veto power over districting to pull it off.
我们需要新州长的区划否决权来完成这一目的
In other words, you need a win,
换句话说 你要赢
and you'll need my people to do it.
你就需要我的人帮你赢
So let's talk campaign supporters for a bit,
所以我们先找支持者聊聊吧
starting with this guy who's been all over the news lately.
从这个最近一直上新闻的家伙开始
Who is James St. Patrick?
詹姆斯·圣帕特里克
♪ Doper than my last one ♪
比之前更嗨
♪ I roll up till the cash come ♪
在钱到位前不拿出手
♪ I'm on my cool shit, new bitch ♪
我有新货新妞
♪ Doper than my last one ♪
比之前更嗨
♪ I got loud in by the bag more potent than the last one ♪
我包里的货比之前还要有劲儿
♪ I've been the latest fashion ♪
我就是潮人
♪ I've been cold but my new flow doper than my last one ♪
我一直很酷但是我的新歌♥比之前更嗨
♪ Dope--doper than my last one ♪
比之前更嗨
♪ Dope--doper than my last one ♪
比之前更嗨
I don't know if I'm ready for all this, Tommy.
我不确定我是不是准备好接受这一切了 汤米
Course you are, 'Keisha.
你当然准备好了 凯莎
Let me show you how I do.
来看看我是怎么办事的
Is that 'Keisha?
那就是凯莎吗
Yo, that ass 'bout to cause a solar eclipse, bro.
那屁♥股♥都能造次日全食了 兄弟
Nigga, you trying to end up like Poncho? Keep talking.
小鬼 你想和庞乔落得一样下场吗 那就接着说
The fuck she doing here? Tommy ought to fuckin' know better.
她他妈的在干嘛 汤米他妈的应该心里有数啊
Anytime a bitch get involved, shit always go sideways.
每次有女人牵扯进来 事情就会变糟
I know, but damn.
我知道 但是该死的
I copped these Oxys at $3 a pill.
这些氧可酮进价3美元一片
I sell 'em to my primeras for $10.
我用10美元一片的价格卖♥♥给我手下的贩子
Now, those guys get about $20 for these on the corner.
他们在街上每片利润能有20美元
And we all eat.
这样我们都有饭吃
Looks like the real thing. It is.
看起来是真货 就是
The Serbs ship 'em from Eastern Europe.
塞尔维亚人从欧洲运过来的
It's the same quality as the shit behind the counter, minus the scrips.
和药店里卖♥♥的一样 但是不用药方
Percs, Xans, Adderall, Molly, whatever you want.
派克斯 赞斯 安♥非♥他♥命♥ 摇♥头♥丸♥ 要什么有什么
Hold up, 'Keisha. I'll be right back. Give me a minute.
等等 凯莎 我马上回来 等一会儿
Fellas. Fellas, fellas.
伙计们 伙计们
How we looking? We good?
怎么样 没事吧
How's the count looking, BG?
销量怎么样 大块头
We flusher than a motherfucker, boss.
卖♥♥得可好了 老大
Check this shit out.
过来看看
Oh, fuck!
该死
What? It's money.
怎么了 就是钱
You the only person I know upset to be so rich.
你是我见到的唯一一个因为有钱而不开心的人
Let me explain something to you.
我给你解释点事情
This much money right here? I can clean that through my business.
这里的这些钱 我可以通过我的生意洗干净
But I gotta clean all of this money
但是在我他妈付给杰森任何一分钱以前
before I give Jason back a fucking dime.
我得把这里的钱全洗了
And if I can't pay Jason,
如果我没钱给杰森
I'm fuckin' roadkill, you understand?
我就完蛋了 你懂吗
God...damn.
该死的
Look at you.
看看你
Hey. Hey, baby.
嗨 嗨 亲爱的
How you doing, good?
怎么样 还好吗
You good? Yeah, I'm good.
你还好吗 我还好
All right. All right, listen.
好吧 好吧 听着
I'ma tell these idiots to get their asses, uh, in gear.
我要让这群蠢货准备好
Come on, back to work, everybody.
行了 所有人都回去工作
What the fuck youse doing?
你们他妈干啥呢
Come on, look at the rest of this place.
好了 我们去看看剩下的地方吧
You ordered this hit on the safe house, didn't you?
是你安排了对安全屋的袭击对吧
How could I possibly do that?
我怎么可能安排呢
My hands have been a little tied.
我被关在这儿呢
You--you might have thought trying to eliminate a witness would help you,
你可能觉得消灭目击证人会对你有帮助
but, see, the thing is, your hitters were sloppy.
但是事实是 你的杀手很粗心大意
They only killed the federal agents guarding Andre Coleman.
他们只杀了保护安德烈·科尔曼的联邦探员
He's still in play.
他还没完
But now, because of your little stunt,
但是现在 因为你的这出小把戏
you're looking at the needle.
把自己完全暴露出来了
I have no idea what you're talking about.
我不知道你在说什么
Maybe your men were just in a rough section of Bushwick.
也许你的人只是去了布♥什♥维克的混乱地区
Wait, how--how did you know they were in Bushwick?
等一下 你怎么知道他们是在布♥什♥维克
Is that-- is that a confession?
这 这算是认罪了吗
Circumstantial evidence aside,
不管间接证据
your case against Alicia rests on the testimony of Andre Coleman,
你对艾丽西亚的指控完全基于安德烈·科尔曼的证词
a low-life, dope-dealing thug
一个底层的贩毒恶棍
who only agreed to testify for immunity.
他作证都是为了豁免权
I'm gonna crucify him.
我会给他定罪定死的
Oh, you--you really want to take your chances in court?
你真的想要在法庭上试试运气吗
Nope, that's why we're asking the U.S. to drop all charges.
不 所以我们要求美国放弃一切指控
Let Alicia return home to Mexico.
让艾丽西亚回墨西哥的家
Let the Mexican government prosecute her.
让墨西哥政♥府♥指控她
They've already guaranteed
他们已经保证了
she'll do jail time if convicted.
一旦被定罪她就要服刑
The agreement is being drafted
协定已经起草好了
and sent to your office as we speak.
在我们说话这会儿已经送去你的办公室了
Wait, so--so just to recap,
等等 就概括一下
uh, Alicia gets a plane ride home
艾丽西亚能够回家
and a slap on the wrist.
然后服刑
Uh, remind me, what do-- what do I get out of this deal?
提醒我一下 这个协议对我有什么好处来着
Peace of mind.
内心的安稳
I'm in mourning for my brother, Diego.
我在为我的弟弟迪亚哥默哀
I want to be with my family during our time of loss.
我想在我们失去亲人的这段时间陪家人
Send me home,
送我回家
and I can let my misgivings about Dre be water under the bridge.
我就放弃我关于安德烈的一切顾虑
Or...
或者
I can stay worried, and...
我可以继续保持顾虑
If I stay worried,
如果我一直有顾虑
I think Dre will stay worried.
我觉得安德烈也会保持顾虑的
I can't do that.
我不能答应
I'll see you in court.
法庭上见
You can keep these. I have copies.
你可以留着这些 我有复印件
Have a seat.
请坐吧
Rashad, why hasn't work been done on the Queens Child Project?
拉沙德 为什么皇后区儿童项目还没有开工
You said construction was supposed to begin today, did you not?
你之前不是说过施工应该是今天开始吗
I walked by there on the way here.
我过来路上经过了那里
Nothing, not a fuckin' bulldozer. James.
什么都没有 连个该死的推土机都没有 詹姆斯
Listen, bro, I don't know how else to put this.
听着 兄弟 我不知道该怎么说
We're out of money.
我们没钱了
City council are dragging their heels.
市议会撤资了
Wait, Rashad, you gotta make me understand this.
等等 拉沙德 你得给我解释一下
Did they not approve phase one of the building?
他们不是通过了这栋楼的第一阶段计划吗
Yes, but reallocating public funds
但是为这样的项目
for projects like this is like jogging underwater.
再分配公共资金就像在水下跑步一样
Ain't shit I can do.
没有什么我能做的了
What? I can't make the process move any faster.
怎么了 我没办法加快任何进程
Well, I can torpedo the fucking campaign
如果你不遵守你许下的承诺的话
if you don't uphold your part of the promise.
我随时可以毁掉你的竞选
Who is that?
那是谁
That's Ramona Garrity,
那是雷蒙娜·加里蒂
a top political operative
顶级政♥治♥工作人员
from D.C. who's caught in the middle of a big sex scandal
华盛顿来的 她被牵扯进了她参议员丈夫
between her senator husband, Ted Powell--
泰德·鲍威尔 前夫
ex-husband--
和一群
and a long list of VIP call girls.
高级妓♥女♥的性丑闻之中
Only the best for Teddy P.
祝泰德P好运
She's here to energize my campaign.
她是来帮我竞选的
剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表