剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表
Who's there?
谁在里面
Councilman Tate. Hey.
泰特议员 你好
Chris, what are you doing back here?
克里斯 你回来干什么
Just came back for this.
为了找这个
Forgot I stored all my contacts on it.
我之前忘了我所有联♥系♥人都在这里
Technically, that's property of the campaign,
严格来说 那是竞选团队的财产
including everything that's on it.
包括里面所有的内容
Right. I know.
对 我知道
That's why I'm gonna just download everything
所以我就打算下载好里面的内容
and-and put it back.
然后就放回原处
I mean, you don't have any use for it anymore, right?
我是说 它对你来说已经没有用了吧
Maybe.
也许是
Maybe not.
也许不是
Either way, um, you've done some really great work for me,
不管怎么样 你之前为我工作时表现出色
and you do deserve a nice parting gift, so...
你值得收下一个不错的临别礼物 所以
Thank you, Councilman. I really appreciate
谢谢你 议员 我很感谢
you understanding everything that I...
你理解一切我
Get your bitch ass out of here!
你♥他♥妈♥赶紧滚出去
Hey, what the hell, man? What, you want another one?
什么情况 大哥 你还没被砸够吗
Huh? 'Cause I won't miss.
我可不会打偏的
Go right now.
现在立刻滚蛋
What do you want, Andre?
你来干什么 安德烈
I'm just here to help, bro. As you can see,
我来帮忙的 兄弟 就像你现在看到的
I'm doing really, really great. Thank you.
我简直不能更好了 谢谢
Look, I got some valuable information on the St. Patricks.
听着 我有一些很有价值的关于圣帕特里克的消息
What you know about Tariq?
你关于塔里克都知道什么
Rashad Tate. You motherfucker.
这是拉沙德·泰特 你个王八蛋
You never said there was gonna be two of 'em.
你可没告诉过我们会有两个人
Who is this?
你是谁
You know who the fuck this is, man.
你♥他♥妈♥知道我是谁 大哥
My father is dead because of you.
我父亲死了 因为你
That nigga that you sent us after,
你让我们杀的那个黑佬
he was not by himself, like you said he would be.
他不是一个人 和你说的不一样
S-sorry. Uh, you're-you're breaking up.
抱歉 你好像要断线了
I can't quite hear you. No, I'm not fucking breaking up.
我听不太清你 我他妈没有断线
I know you can fucking hear me!
我他妈知道你听得见
Wrong number. Please don't call this number again.
打错号♥码了 别再打过来了
Shit. Shit!
妈的 妈的
Hey, good sister Tasha.
塔莎好姐姐
I know you wanted to see me in person, and I'm glad,
我知道你想和我见面 而且我也想
because there's some information that's come my way
因为我收到了一些
I think might be of interest to you.
我觉得你可能会感兴趣的消息
Rashad... James is planning
拉沙德 詹姆斯计划
to throw Tariq under the bus.
让塔里克当他的替罪羊
What are you talking about?
你在说些什么
Does the name Raymond Jones ring a bell?
雷蒙德·琼斯这个名字听起来耳熟吗
Even if it did, h-how would you know anything about him?
如果我说耳熟 你怎么知道关于这个人的事的
James told me. Yeah, right.
詹姆斯告诉我的 好吧
James wouldn't just volunteer information like that
詹姆斯可不会大发善心地
from the goodness of his heart.
主动给别人消息
He doesn't even have a heart.
他可没有心
I heard it with my own ears.
我亲耳听到的
He's gotta distance himself from Tariq's actions
他要和塔里克的行为撇清关系
in order to walk into Albany with a clean slate,
为了身家清白地入主奥尔巴尼
and he'll do just that unless you stop him, Tasha.
如果你不阻止他就晚了 塔莎
You know, starting to sound like you and James
听起来好像你和詹姆斯两个人
are up to something,
在一起打什么鬼主意
and now you're trying to use me to double-cross him.
而你正在试图利用我背叛他
No, it's not even like that. I swear.
不 根本没有的事 我发誓
Tasha, you gotta go to the police.
塔莎 你得去找警♥察♥
You gotta tell 'em everything you know about James.
你得告诉他们你知道的关于詹姆斯的一切
Blow him the fuck up.
搞死他
But you gotta do it right now, okay?
而且你现在就得去 好吗
Because by the time he's elected,
因为他要是当选了
he's gonna be unstoppable.
就再也没有什么能够阻止他了
Don't you get it, Rashad?
你还不明白吗 拉沙德
He's already unstoppable.
现在已经没有什么能阻止他了
There's nothing I can do about that.
我无能为力
Not even to save your own son?
如果是为了救你亲儿子呢
I got an A on my class project.
我班级课题得了A
An A? You're supposed to get an A-plus.
A 你应该得个A+
Come on, give me the trash.
把垃圾给我
Come on, give it to me. I got it. Go back inside.
给我吧 我去倒 你回里面去
We're gonna talk about bringing that up to an A-plus.
一会谈谈下次怎么得个A+
All right.
好
Yeah, I knew your ass was gonna come out there
我就知道你早晚会出来的
sooner or later, nigga.
死黑佬
Carter, what you doing here?
卡特 你来干什么
Your boy St. Patrick running around
你要杀的那个圣帕特里克
with a fucking white dude. We ran slam into a trap!
跟一个死白佬在一块 我们他妈一头栽进了陷阱
That sound like a beef between you and them, not me.
听起来是你和他们之间的仇 跟我没关系
I'm the one who tried to call the whole thing off, remember?
我可是试图取消整个行动 记得吗
I told y'all to go home,
我让你们都回家
but you-you and Croop just wouldn't listen.
但你和 你和克鲁普就是不听
You keep my father's name out your fucking mouth.
你那张臭嘴不配提我父亲的名字
I had to leave him back there, or I would have been dead too.
我只能把他留在那 不然我也死了
Hey, look, Carter.
听着 卡特
I'm really sorry about what happened to your pops, okay?
对于你♥爸♥爸的死我真的很难过 好吗
Fuck. He didn't have my number on him, did he?
妈的 他身上没带着我的电♥话♥号♥码吧
I said shut the fuck up!
我他妈让你闭嘴
You wanted blood? Hmm?
你想杀人是吧
Now I want blood, so this is what we gonna do.
现在我也想杀人 所以给我听好了
We gonna walk inside,
我们走进去
and you gonna sit down,
然后你坐下来
and you gonna watch me kill your brother, your nephew,
好好看着我是怎么杀死你哥哥 你侄子
your whole fucking family.
还有你全家的 傻♥逼♥
We ain't going in that house.
别进屋
My family ain't got shit to do with this.
我的家人跟这件事屁关系都没有
Oh, shit.
操
You all right?
你没事吧
Yeah. I'm good. How did you know that he...
我没事 你怎么知道他
I heard yelling, looked out back,
我听见喊声 往外看了看
saw this guy waving a gun in your face.
就看见这个人拿枪指着你的脸
What the fuck happened?
这他妈是怎么回事
So then after that, I was like,
然后我就说
"Just take my wallet, good brother.
你可以拿走我的钱包 这位兄弟
I'd rather you rob me than to be out here
你宁可你抢劫我
terrorizing the good people
至少比在这儿恐吓这片街区
that live in this neighborhood".
住着的好人强
He could have come up in here.
他有可能会找进家里来
Yeah, I know. I know. He didn't, babe.
我知道 我知道 可是他没有 亲爱的
It's okay.
没事了
So you saying it's just a mugging?
所以你是说 这只是一起抢劫案
I wouldn't say "just" a mugging, Kamaal.
我不会说只是 卡玛尔
Something was going on with this dude.
那个人肯定有点不对劲
I could see it in his eyes.
我能从他的眼睛里看出来
He definitely was hopped up on something.
他肯定被什么刺♥激♥到了
So you saying it was a crackhead mugging?
所以你是说这是起吸毒抢劫案
Why you gotta say it like that?
你干嘛非得这么说
Because, Rashad,
拉沙德 因为
ain't that many crackhead muggers around here.
这附近可没有什么吸毒抢劫犯
In fact, the neighborhood has gotten a lot safer
事实上 这片邻里在过去几年
in the last few years.
安全了很多
If you come around here more often, man, maybe you know.
你要是多来几次 就知道了
Rashad, he could have killed you.
拉沙德 你有可能死在他的枪下
Maybe it wasn't my time.
可能还没到我的死期呢
Thanks, 'Maal.
谢谢你 玛尔
It's okay, 'Shad.
没事 沙德
Uh, sorry, I...
抱歉 我
Oh, damn. Um...
靠
剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表