剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表
to get Cash back.
来换回卡什
Now, what did they want,
所以 他们要什么
and what did you tell them?
你又跟他们说了什么
N-othing!
没什么
I held it. I didn’t say anything.
我没说 我什么都没说
Bullshit. Don’t you fucking lie to me right now, ’Keisha.
胡说 你可别骗我 凯莎
I’m not lying to you, Tommy.
我不会骗你的 汤米
I didn’t say shit to ’em,
我一个字都没跟他们说
just like I didn’t say shit to Saxe
就像我什么都没跟萨克斯说一样
when he rode up on me yesterday
就算之前他把我捆起来
or the last time.
我也什么都没说
You can trust me, Tommy.
你可以信任我 汤米
Then why wasn’t you gonna tell me about it?
那你为什么对这次的事只字不提
Because I know you killed Holly...
因为我知道你杀了霍莉
and I didn’t want to give you a reason not to trust me.
我不想给你一个不信任我的理由
How long you known about that for?
你知道这件事多久了
Since yesterday,
昨天知道的
when Kate came by, trying to scare me off.
凯特路过 想用这件事来吓唬我
But you still here.
但你还在这儿
Yes.
是啊
I’m still here, Tommy.
我还在这 汤米
You know I changed, ’Keisha.
你知道我变了 凯莎
I ain’t that guy no more,
我不在是以前的我了
and you are not Holly.
而你不是霍莉
Tommy, why is my name on the house?
汤米 为什么这个房♥子在我名下
What?
什么
The cops are closing in on you.
这些条子在调查你
What, you gonna run?
难道你想跑路吗
You gonna leave me holding the bag on all this shit?
你会把这么大的包袱甩给我吗
LaKeisha, this house is paid off.
拉凯莎 这个房♥子是全款付清的
It’s yours.
这是你的房♥子
In case anything ever happens to me,
以防我发生什么事情
I just wanted to make sure that you were protected.
我只是想确保你是安全的
You ain’t gotta worry about nothing, ’Keisha.
你不用操心这些事情 凯莎
I got you.
有我在
I got you, babe.
有我在 宝贝
Hey, Tariq!
嘿 塔里克
Was that from you?
刚刚是你发的吗
What?
什么
Nothing.
没事了
I’ll see you in class tomorrow.
明天课上见
Tommy, what’s up?
汤米 什么事
Ghost, you know that fuckboy Saxe
鬼魂 你知道萨克斯
from the Feds?
是联邦条子的人吗
We gotta move on him now.
我们必须要把他干掉
No, Tommy, law enforcement’s off limits.
不 汤米 执法人员不能杀 这事没得商量
You know that.
你知道的
Actually, maybe you don’t.
实际上 你不用动手
This motherfucker is violating, Ghost.
这个混♥蛋♥在侵犯我的底线 鬼魂
He’s gone too fucking far. You know where he stay at?
他太越界了 你知道他住哪吗
I gotta meet up with Tate, okay?
我要和泰特见一面 好吗
I can’t go there, and neither should you.
我不能去那 你也不能
Just keep your head down.
低调一点
Staying out of jail is the best revenge on Saxe.
不进监狱就是对萨克斯最好的报复
Trust me. Later.
相信我 晚点说
Hello, Mr. St. Patrick.
圣帕特里克先生 你好啊
Hello, Sergeant. I was just headed out.
警长 你好 我正要出去
Ah, this’ll be quick. We may have a break
没事 我很快的 我们可能有
in the shooting at your penthouse,
你的顶层公♥寓♥枪击案的进展了
a suspect in Joseph Proctor’s murder.
找到了个约瑟夫·普罗克特谋杀案的嫌疑犯
That’s great news.
这太棒了
Don’t you want to know who it is,
你不想知道是谁干的吗
especially since your son was there when it happened?
尤其是谋杀案发生时你儿子还在那儿
You know, I keep thinking Tariq wouldn’t have been there
你知道吗 我一直都觉得 塔里克根本不会在那儿
if he hadn’t been kicked out of Choate for selling drugs.
如果他没有因为贩毒被乔特中学退学的话
I don’t know what you’re trying to do here, Sergeant,
我不知道你想要什么 警长
but my son, he’s been through enough, okay?
但是我儿子 他已经经历了太多了
This is harassment.
这是骚扰
You’ve been harassing my entire family.
你一直在骚扰我的家人
My son was approached illegally.
你们非法接触我儿子
I have an issue with that, okay, so I’m gonna file a complaint
我对这非常不满 好吗 所以我要对
against Saxe and your whole office.
萨克斯和你们整个办公室提起投诉
Oh, Saxe is on suspension,
萨克斯现在被停职了
so I can assure you, that complaint’s not gonna go anywhere,
所以我保证 你的投诉行不通的
just like his future at the Justice Department.
就像他在司法部的未来一样
No one believes a word he has to say.
没人相信他说的任何一个字
We’re done, Sergeant, and that’s not a question.
我们完事儿了 警长 这不是个问题
Have whatever kind of day you’re gonna have.
您请自便吧
Rodriguez. Hi, this is LaKeisha Grant.
罗德里格斯 嗨 我是拉凯莎·格兰特
I lied.
我说谎了
I don’t got shit on Tommy.
我没有任何汤米的把柄
I only signed that agreement to get my kid back.
我签那份协议只是为了要回我的孩子
I’m sorry, Ms. Grant, but we have you on record.
我很抱歉 格兰特女士 但是我们已经有备案了
WITSEC has been expedited,
证人保护计划已经加急处理了
and the Feds are coming to pick you up shortly.
联调局的人马上就来接你了
No, um...
不
Shit.
该死
Look, my son’s at basketball practice.
听着 我儿子在篮球训练
Don’t send anyone. We’ll come in after I pick him up.
别派人来 我接了他就自己过去
You understand that you lose all immunity if you don’t?
你知道你不去的话 会失去所有豁免权吧
We’ll be there.
我们会去的
Shit.
该死
Glad you changed your mind.
很高兴你改变心意了
I didn’t change it. Circumstances changed it for me, Tommy.
我没改 是环境改变了我 汤米
Listen.
听着
Saxe ain’t a Fed no more, but he’s still a problem.
萨克斯已经不是联调局的了 但他还是个麻烦
Rode up on your nephew at school.
在学校盯上了你侄子
So now the NYPD’s asking questions about Choate.
所以现在纽约警方在问有关乔特的问题
They know Tariq’s been dealing.
他们知道塔里克在贩毒
This motherfucker Saxe.
该死的傻♥逼♥萨克斯
Listen, I found a perfect office building in Queens for Jason.
我在皇后区找到了给杰森的完美的办公大楼
Scope it out. Shoot me the address.
去看看 地址给我
Yeah, I will.
会的
All right, girls. Let’s go.
这就对了 姑娘们 上
You think you can scare my girl
你觉得你能把我的女人吓到
into snitching on me? Oh, no, no, no!
背叛我吗 不不不
Takes a big man to scare a woman,
要你这么大块头才能吓到一个女人
but I bet you scared now.
但我打赌你现在怕了
Took it too far, Saxe.
做过火了 萨克斯
Shouldn’t have come at our families.
你不应该盯上我们家人的
You shouldn’t have fucked with my son. He’s a good kid.
你不应该搞我儿子的 他是个好孩子
He’s been through enough already.
他已经经历了够多了
Has he? Something tells me
是吗 我总感觉
you’re not done putting him through more shit.
你还要让他经历更多狗屁事儿
The fuck did you just say to me?
你♥他♥妈♥跟我说什么
Everyone around you ends up dead, man
你身边的人都死了 伙计
Angela, Proctor. Who’s next?
安吉拉 普罗克特 下一个是谁呢
You are, asshole.
是你 混♥蛋♥
Tommy! Tommy!
汤米 汤米
You know this fucking guy killed Angela, right?
你知道是这个混♥蛋♥杀了安吉拉的 对吧
The woman you loved?
那个你爱的女人
Ah, fuck!
该死
Ah, wait, wait, wait, wait. Wait.
等等 等等
Wait.
等等
I got a little parting gift for you, Saxe.
我给你准备了离别礼物 萨克斯
I did that shit
是我♥干♥的
Killed Angela, and you ain’t never gonna get me for it,
杀了安吉拉 但你永远也无法将我定罪
so adios, motherfucker.
所以再见了 傻♥逼♥
Guys, you don’t have to do this.
兄弟们 你们不必这样的
You saw him kill her, didn’t you?
你看到他杀了她的 不是吗
剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表