剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表
Listen to me, son.
听我说 儿子
I’m gonna take you to the cops. I’m gonna get you a great lawyer,
我会带你去警♥察♥那里 我会给你找一个好律师
and we as a family will get through this, okay?
然后我们一家人一起熬过去 好吗
We’ll get through it as a family.
我们会一家人一起熬过去的
I’ll use every single connection I have
我会动用我所有的关系
to get you the best possible deal, man.
来给你一个最好的认罪协议
I’ll get you into the college of your choice.
我会帮你进你想去的大学
You‐you can become the son,
你会成为那个优秀的
the‐the man that I know you can be.
我知道你能够成为的人
Look, man, I know you don’t get it right now,
听着 我知道你现在不懂
but you will in time, son. I promise you that.
但是慢慢你会懂的 儿子 我保证
It’s the best thing for the family!
这是对我们家来说最好的选择
No.
不
This...this is the best thing for you.
这 这是对你来说最好的
That’s all you ever cared about,
你只在乎这些
the best thing for Ghost.
对鬼魂来说最好的
You promised me, man.
你答应过我的
You promised me you’d take the weight.
你答应过我会帮我顶包的
I should’ve known that was a promise
我早就应该知道这是一个
that you could never keep.
你不会遵守的承诺
Am I trapped in a time loop?
我被锁在时间的循环里了吗
Didn’t we just send this guy home?
我们不是刚把这家伙打发回家吗
Your Honor, I wasn’t part of the previous prosecution of James St. Patrick.
法官阁下 我并没有参与前一次对詹姆斯·圣帕特里克的诉讼
I can’t speak to anything that happened then.
我不知道那时候发生的任何事情
Well, your office tried to prosecute Mr. St. Patrick
你的同事们试图指控圣帕特里克先生
for the murder of an FBI agent.
谋杀了一位联调局探员
He didn’t do it.
不是他干的
We’re sure he did this one, sir.
我们肯定这次是他干的 长官
You better be,
你最好肯定
’cause if I remember correctly,
因为如果我记得没错的话
the actual killer of the FBI agent was one of the prosecutors,
真的杀了那个探员的凶手是检察官之一
and he tried to frame St. Patrick for the murder
他试图用谋杀陷害圣帕特里克
to cover his own crimes.
来掩盖自己的罪行
So, if you’re gonna go after St. Patrick again,
所以如果你们要再次起诉圣帕特里克
every bit of this better be by the book.
最好一切都是板上钉钉的
I wanna know that you’re gonna win that case,
我要知道你们能打赢这个案子
not just make some valiant effort.
不只是鲁莽的努力
That’s a pretty high standard, sir.
这标准有点高 长官
Well, it’s my standard, so measure up.
这就是我的标准 你们尽力符合
What’s your evidence?
证据是什么
The victim in question is Terry Silver.
受害者是特里·西尔弗
Wait, St. Patrick’s lawyer?
等等 圣帕特里克的律师吗
Why on earth would he kill that guy?
他干嘛要杀了那个人
After the trial, Silver had an affair
审判过后 西尔弗和圣帕特里克的
with St. Patrick’s wife, Tasha.
老婆塔莎有染
St. Patrick found out about it.
圣帕特里克发现了
Can you prove he knew?
你有证据证明他知道了吗
That’s not enough. It won’t withstand cross.
这算什么证据 盘问的时候都站不住脚
Doesn’t need to for a search warrant.
对于搜查令来说不需要啊
‐ Next! ‐ Okay, here’s the CSU report
下一个 好吧 这是鉴证科
of soil samples
对土壤样本的鉴定报告
collected from the footwell of Silver’s car when we discovered it.
我们是从西尔弗的车上踏板上发现的土壤
Matches soil samples that were found
和我们从圣帕特里克衣柜里鞋底的
on shoes in St. Patrick’s closet.
土壤相吻合
This sample is from the original Queens Child Project site.
这个样本来自皇后区儿童项目的原地址
And you have proof that Terry Silver never went to that site, right?
你有证据表明特里·希尔弗从没去过那里吧
Uh, can I see it?
有么 我能看看吗
Uh, I don’t have that right now, sir,
我目前还没有 长官
but there’s no evidence‐‐
但是没有迹象表明
And how many times did St. Patrick go to that site,
那西尔弗失踪前 圣·帕特里克
before or after Silver’s disappearance?
又去了那里多少次呢
There’s no way to tell.
无从得知
Next!
下一个
Come on, what else do you have?
还有什么其他的证据吗
What else did you find from the search warrant?
你还通过搜查令找到了什么
Terry Silver’s cell phone,
特里·西尔弗的电♥话♥
found in St. Patrick’s hotel room earlier today.
今天早些时候在圣·帕特里克的酒店房♥间发现的
Who the fuck sent you that?
哪个操蛋的送了你那玩意儿
Nigga, how the fuck should I know?
我他妈的上哪知道 黑鬼
New phone. Who dis?
新手♥机♥ 你哪位
You still got my watch?
我的表是不是还在你那里
Nigga, I ain’t talking to you.
老黑 老子没跟你讲话
Your boy ratted us out.
你的狗腿子出♥卖♥♥♥了我们
Nah, nah, nah. That was your boy.
不 不 不 那是你手下的人
That’s your day one.
现在才第一天
Fuck that nigga!
操♥他♥妈♥的黑鬼
Agree.
同意
I need you to do me a favor.
我需要你帮我个忙
Do you a favor?
帮你忙
For what?
凭什么
Money and revenge.
金钱还有复仇
Now we talking.
现在才像说人话
What you need me to do?
你要我帮你干什么
Thank you for your cooperation,
感谢你的配合
but I’m afraid we won’t be needing
但是很遗憾
your testimony after all.
我们不需要你的证词了
What? What do you mean?
什么 你什么意思
Judge Tapper wouldn’t give us an arrest warrant.
塔珀法官不肯给我们搜查令
He shut us down.
他一口回绝了我们
Does he understand who Jamie is,
他知道杰米是什么人吗
what kind of man he’s letting go free?
他知道他放出去了什么人吗
In the eyes of the law, St. Patrick is innocent until proven guilty.
在法律看来 圣帕特里克在被证明有罪之前是无辜的
We can’t prove anything.
我们证明不了任何事
Maybe you just need more time to build a case.
也许你只是需要时间来立案
It’s over.
都结束了
Please.
求你了
There isn’t anything you can do?
你们真的无能为力吗
It’s over.
都结束了
Really excited about the things that‐‐
很高兴事情都已经
Well, you look beautiful tonight.
你今晚看起来真迷人
‐ ‐ There you are.
你来了啊
I mean, beautiful. Look at you.
看看你 简直光彩照人
Uh, James, I think we should, um...
詹姆斯 我觉得我们应该
keep us secret,
保守我们之间的秘密
you know, at least until the campaign ends.
你懂吗 至少等竞选结束
That’s not a secret I’m willing to keep.
我可不想保守这个秘密
Secret’s out.
秘密泄露了
So the secret’s out.
那就让它为天下人所知吧
I was your one phone call?
我是你唯一电♥话♥联络的人吗
Yeah, man. There’s people in here that want me dead, man.
嗯 姐们 这里有人想要我死
I can’t stay here.
我不能呆在这里
Blanca, you know I didn’t do this shit.
布兰卡 你知道不是我♥干♥的
I ain’t got no fucking reason to kill Jason!
我他妈根本没动机杀杰森啊
I know,
我知道
but there’s surveillance footage
但是监控录像拍到了你
of you heading into the building
进到大楼里
and sneaking out.
又偷偷溜出来了
Jason sent a text message blaming you for his death.
杰森发了条短♥信♥ 把他的死归罪于你
‐ I got set the fuck up! ‐ Can you prove it?
我他妈是被陷害的啊 你有证据吗
Look, you’re in a world of trouble here,
我知道你深陷麻烦
and I don’t know how to get you out.
我也不知道怎么把你救出去
Unless...
除非
Unless what?
除非什么
I could cut you a deal. Ten years.
我可以给你搞份协议 10年
Ten fucking years for a body that’s not mine? Are you crazy?
为一个根本不是我杀的人坐10年牢 你♥他♥妈♥脑子是不是抽筋
It’s better than life.
总比无期要好
Do you want to see your little girl grow up?
你想不想看你女儿长大
You know I do!
你知道我想
Then I need you to answer one question for me.
那我就需要你回答我一个问题
If the answer is yes,
如果你的答案是肯定的
剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表