剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表
who are just unstoppable.
是势不可挡的
* It’s the start of a war *
这就是战争开始的号♥角
* Ain’t no turning back *
没有退缩的余地
* Who you fightin’ it for *
你为谁而作战
* Better know that ’cause why you do what you do *
最好知道你作战的原因 因为你的所作所为和信仰
* That’s who you are now *
就决定了真正的你
* It’s goin’ down *
一切都将结束
* It’s goin’ down *
一切都将结束
* Ticktock, it’s almost right in front of you *
滴答 它触手可及
* Ticktock, ’bout to find out what you gonna do *
滴答 是时候该明白你该怎么做了
* I hear it comin’ *
我听到它临近的脚步声
* Shakin’ the ground *
让大地为之颤抖
* It’s just a matter of time, it’s goin’ down *
这一切只是时间问题 一切都将结束
* ’Bout to battle with the baddest ’cause we on a mission *
重力出拳 与最恶毒的人战斗 因为我们身负使命
* Won’t submit, won’t surrender under no condition *
不论如何 绝不妥协 绝不投降
* Hey, we’re getting closer every minute *
每分每秒 我们都将离胜利越来越近
* If you stop and listen *
如果你停下脚步仔细倾听
* It’s goin’ down *
一切都将结束
* It’s goin’ down *
一切都将结束
* Ticktock, it’s almost right in front of you *
滴答 它触手可及
* Ticktock, better think about your next move *
滴答 是时候该明白你该怎么做了
* Are you ready for it *
你准备好了吗
* Better get ready *
最好做好准备
She did not wanna break up a marriage.
她不想破坏你们的婚姻
Oh, but she did it anyway, didn’t she?
但她还是那样做了 不是么
This ain’t got nothing to do with him.
这件事跟他一点关系都没有
She made that choice.
是她自己做的选择
We all do crazy shit, though, Paz,
帕斯 我们都会为了自己爱的人
for the people that we love.
做出一些疯狂的事
Nothing would’ve been different.
大局已定
You couldn’t change what happened.
你也无能为力
I want him.
我想要他
No one else will ever know me like that.
没有人会像他那样懂我
What’s gonna stop him from killing you?
还有什么能阻止他对你下手
And then what happens to me, my life?
那之后我又会如何 我的人生怎么办
There are some people who are just unstoppable.
总有一些人是势不可挡的
At least you can walk away.
至少你还能转身走开
I went to see Jamie St. Patrick tonight.
我今晚去见了詹姆斯·圣·帕特里克
You were right.
你是对的
I went to kill him.
我尝试去杀他了
But I couldn’t do it.
但是我做不到
I’m sorry.
对不起
I wanted to make things right, and I couldn’t do it.
我本想亲手复仇 但是我下不了手
I should have saved her.
我本该救她
I should have protected her.
该保护好她
Paz.
帕斯
All we wanted for our family...
我们都只是想让这个家
was peace.
获得一份安宁
Paz.
帕斯
Things came so easy for Angela.
对安吉拉来说 任何事情总是轻而易举
But you always had to try so hard.
但对你而言 却总是布满艰险
It’s all right.
没关系的
I love you.
我爱你
You tried so hard.
你已经够努力了
Thank you.
谢谢你
Juicy and flavorful every time.
每次都多汁鲜美
Whether it’s Thanksgiving or Christmas,
不管是感恩节还是圣诞节
Popeil’s turkey fryer makes the best-tasting fried turkeys,
波沛尔牌烤火鸡都是最棒的
and it makes a great Christmas gift
这对所有热爱烹饪的人来说
for anyone who likes to cook.
就是一件很棒的圣诞礼物
Remember, fried turkeys are--
请记住 烤火鸡是
Local entrepreneur and rising political star
本土企业家 冉冉升起的政♥治♥之星
James St. Patrick was shot and killed last night.
詹姆斯·圣·帕特里克昨晚中枪身亡
Oh, my God. The murder happened
我的天 这桩谋杀发生在
inside of Truth nightclub
真理夜♥总♥会♥里面
shortly after a party celebrating his announcement...
就在庆祝派对不久后 他宣布
Junior. ...as running mate
朱尼尔 作为州长
to gubernatorial candidate Lorette Walsh.
候选人洛蕾特·沃尔什的竞选伙伴
Junior!
朱尼尔
Shots were fired at about 11:45 p. m.
晚上11点45分左右
inside of St. Patrick’s nightclub here
有人在曼哈顿肉库区的
in Manhattan’s Meatpacking District.
圣·帕特里克夜♥总♥会♥开枪
Now, local authorities were on the scene immediately...
当局立刻就赶到了现场
He lost.
他死了
...though no arrests have been made.
但没发布逮捕令
Now, St. Patrick...
圣·帕特里克
Mom, you lied to me. You told me you didn’t do it.
妈 你骗我 你说过不是你干的
It wasn’t me. I swear.
不是我 我发誓
...with council member Rashad Tate
和议会成员拉沙德·塔特
before Democratic frontrunner Walsh
就在民♥主♥党领导人沃尔什
announced St. Patrick as her running mate.
宣布圣·帕特里克为她的竞选伙伴之前
That’s the latest from the scene.
以上是最新消息
Back to you.
主持人
Can you give us the room, please?
能让我们单独谈谈吗
Shut the door behind you. Thanks.
请把门关上 谢谢
You were told to leave James St. Patrick alone,
我告诉过你不要找詹姆斯·圣·帕特里克的麻烦
but you didn’t listen.
但你没听
I beg your pardon?
你说什么
You should know better than to go against the Democratic Party.
你该知道不能和民♥主♥党作对
It seems to me that St. Patrick’s death
在我看来 圣·帕特里克的死
proves that the Justice Department
证明了司法部
was right to pursue that arrest warrant.
执行逮捕令是正确的
Yeah, unfortunately for you,
是啊 可惜
the powers that be don’t see it that way.
当权者不这么看
It seems like the Democratic Party
民♥主♥党似乎
wants to squash the truth about James St. Patrick.
想粉碎有关詹姆斯·圣·帕特里克的真♥相♥
Imagine if the voting public were to learn about that.
想像一下 如果投票的公众知道了真♥相♥
Aww. That’s not how this works.
可不能这样
You’re in over your head, Jacob.
你陷入大♥麻♥烦了 雅各布
But hey, look, you had a good run, right?
不过 你很会跑 对吧
I mean, at least you’re getting out alive.
至少你能活着出来
I’m far from done here. That’s what you think.
我任期还没到期呢 那是你以为
Well, you can’t fire me.
你不能炒了我
The call’s coming.
很快就会下令了
If I were you, I’d start packing my things.
如果我是你 我会开始收拾行李
Get the fuck out of here.
给我滚出去
Ooh. There it is.
这就来了
Get it.
接啊
You ain’t never gonna get him to talk.
他不会松口的
He a real G.
他是个真男人
Yeah? What’s that make you?
是吗 那你算什么
Me? Shit.
我 呵呵
That makes me a free man.
我是个自♥由♥人
Hmm. All right.
好吧
Well, you hang tight. Transportation is on its way.
等着吧 你很快就会被转移了
I’m here to see Warner.
我来见沃纳
Hey.
你好
What happened to your face? Runin with a suspect.
你的脸怎么了 和嫌犯干了一架
Where’s Warner?
沃纳人呢
Come talk to me for a minute.
过来谈一下
Please, have a seat.
请坐
So what happened?
发生了什么
Who killed Jamie?
谁杀了詹姆斯
We have a lot of suspects, a lot of people
嫌疑人很多 昨晚有很多人
in and out of Truth last night, including his wife.
在真理夜♥总♥会♥进进出出 包括他老婆
But listen, uh, about Angela’s pension.
不过 关于安吉拉的抚恤金
I can still make a couple calls,
我可以帮你问问
but I gotta warn you,
但我得提前说明
we had another shakeup here this morning, and, um...
今早我们人事又变动了
...I don’t think it’s gonna happen.
我想这不太可能了
剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表