剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表
You could put him away. All you have to do is testify.
你可以把他送进监狱的 只要你作证就行了
Don’t you want him to fucking pay for what he did?
你♥他♥妈♥不想让他罪有应得吗
You saw him kill her, man.
你看到他杀了她的 兄弟
I didn’t see shit.
我什么都没看到
Ah, fuck.
他妈的
No. What the fuck? No, no!
不 什么鬼 不
Please! Please!
求求你们 求求你们
Please. Come on, wait, wait!
拜托 等等
No! No!
不 不
Should’ve stayed away from my son, man.
你不应该搞我儿子的
Tariq left the penthouse door open for Tommy.
塔里克帮汤米留的顶层公♥寓♥的门
Tommy killed Proctor in your apartment
汤米在你的公♥寓♥里杀了普罗克特
because he was gonna snitch on him, not you.
因为普罗克特要告他的密 不是你
He already knows that. Can we just do him now?
他早就知道了 我们能干掉他不
What else do the Feds know? What do they have on Tariq?
联调局还知道什么 他们有什么塔里克的把柄
Tariq’s pretending to be Erick Stark, Kanan’s son.
塔里克假装成埃里克·斯塔克 卡南的儿子
Fuck’s that mean? I didn’t come here to play 20 questions.
这他妈什么意思 我不是来玩猜猜猜的
Who the fuck is Erick Stark?
埃里克·斯塔克他妈的是谁
Tariq picked up Kanan’s ashes from the morgue.
塔里克从停尸房♥取走了卡南的骨灰
Maybe that’s the name he used to get ’em.
也许他用的这个名字取
What the fuck?
你♥他♥妈♥有病吗
Saxe ain’t law enforcement anymore,
萨克斯已经不是执法人员了
but with Proctor and Angela dead,
但是普罗克特和安吉拉死了
he’s the last person we got on the inside.
他是我们唯一一个内部人员
We own him now.
现在他是我们的了
I don’t wanna own him.
我不想要他
He deserves a bullet,
他应该被一枪打死
and that’s what he’s gonna get.
所以我要一枪打死他
No.
不
Like Angela got?
就像对安吉拉那样吗
You still owe me for that.
你还欠我的
Okay.
好吧
And now you owe me for saving your fucking life, Saxe.
现在你欠我一条狗命了 萨克斯
Stay the fuck away from our families.
你♥他♥妈♥的离我们家人远点
You gonna tell anybody we were here?
你会告诉别人我们来过吗
No, sir. "No, sir."
不 先生 不 先生
Good answer,
回答的好
’cause nobody would believe you if you did.
因为就算你说了也没人信的
I need all the information they have on Tariq.
我需要他们掌握的所有有关塔里克的信息
Do you hear me?
你懂了吗
I hear you.
我懂了
Get it to me ASAP.
尽快给我
It’s not my birthday or anything.
又不是我生日之类的
I revisited the Raymond Jones case.
我重看了雷蒙德·琼斯案
Turns out, the CSIs found a blood drop at Jones’ flop.
其实鉴证科在琼斯身上找到过血点
No known match.
没有配对到的人
I did a little investigative work.
我做了点调查
It’s a 50% match for James St. Patrick, male.
那和詹姆斯·圣帕特里克有百分之五十的匹配的男性
His son.
他儿子
No way to time stamp it,
没办法确定时间
but LaKeisha Grant is on her way in right now
但是拉凯莎·格兰特马上就来
on Tommy Egan,
告发汤米·伊根
and guess who just happened to be Tariq’s alibi
猜猜谁正好是琼斯被杀那天晚上
the night Jones was killed.
塔里克的不在场证明
This is great work, Rodriguez.
干得好 罗德里格斯
If she talks, we can put this whole thing to bed.
如果她坦白 我们就能把这件事搞定
Just one question.
只有一个问题
What made you go back to Jones’ flop?
你怎么想到去查这个的
Well, that’s the other thing.
这就是另一回事了
I got my lead from Andre Coleman,
我的线索是安德烈·科尔曼那里来的
who has a very interesting story
他对萨克斯是如何逼迫他
about how Saxe pressured him for information.
说出信息有一个非常有趣的故事
Mr. Coleman, thanks for your help.
科尔曼先生 谢谢您的协助
If that’s everything, you can sign the complaint
如果这是全部的话 你可以在这份投诉
at the bottom.
最底下签上名
That’s it?
就这样吗
On behalf of the U. S. government,
代表美国政♥府♥
I can assure you that Cooper Saxe
我向您保证库珀·萨克斯
won’t be bothering you anymore.
不会再来烦你了
That’s great. Um, what about this?
这太棒了 那这个呢
Of course.
当然
You are a free man.
您是位自♥由♥人了
Oh, and, Andre...
而且 安德烈
make sure you pick up the phone when I call.
确保你一定要接我电♥话♥
What do you want, Ghost?
你想要什么 鬼魂
Did you know that Tariq picked up Kanan’s ashes?
你知道塔里克取了卡南的骨灰吗
What are you talking about? How could he have done that?
你说什么呢 他怎么可能
With a fake I’D that reads "Erick Stark," Kanan’s son.
用的叫埃里克·斯塔克的假身份 卡南的儿子
And the Feds know. They’re looking into him.
联调局知道了 他们正在调查他
Well, it doesn’t prove anything.
这证明不了什么
The cops already know they were running together.
警方早知道他们一伙的了
But that was before Kanan supposedly kidnapped Tariq.
但是那是在假定卡南绑♥架♥了塔里克之前
I mean, can you explain why he would do that?
我是说 你解释的了他为什么这么做吗
Why would he pick up Kanan’s ashes,
他为什么要取卡南的骨灰
especially after everything that went down?
尤其是在一切发生之后
Changes the whole narrative.
这改变了整件事
What if the cops start looking into Ray Ray again?
如果警方又开始调查雷雷呢
It doesn’t matter as long as our alibi stays tight.
只要我们的不在场证明稳固就都没关系
About that alibi,
有关不在场证明
the Feds rolled up on ’Keisha, Tasha.
联调局找上了凯莎 塔莎
They threatened her.
他们威胁了她
Told her they would take her son.
告诉她他们会带走她儿子
Fuck! That’s right.
他妈的 没错
Now she’s got no reason to protect us.
现在她没理由保护我们了
You gotta talk to her. I already tried.
你得和她谈谈 我已经试过了
It might be too late.
现在说太晚了吧
She may be the key
她或许就是
to keeping your son out of jail!
让你儿子免受牢狱之灾的关键
She won’t listen to me. She’s afraid of me.
她不会听我的 她害怕我
So you have to try.
所以你必须得试试
I gotta go.
我得挂了
Wait, Tasha!
等等 塔莎
This is a step down from that hotel room, huh?
Can I help you?
有何贵干
I'm looking into your son's alibi
我在调查你儿子
for the night of Raymond Jones’ murder.
在雷蒙德·琼斯死的那晚的不在场证明
My neighbors don’t need to hear this.
没必要让我的邻居听到这些吧
Just come in.
进来吧
Sure.
当然
What do you need?
你需要点什么
We found a blood drop at Jones’ flop
我们在琼斯身上发现了血液
that we believe could be a match to your son.
我们非常相信会跟你儿子的血液配比成功的
The case was closed.
那个案子已经结案了
If you’re planning on reopening it, I’ll just call my lawyer.
如果你打算重新调查的话 我就得联♥系♥我的律师了
You don’t have a warrant for my son’s DNA.
你没有采集我儿子DNA的搜捕证
We do now have a witness saying
我们现在这有一个证人声称
that neither Tariq nor Kanan
那天晚上 塔里克和卡南
were at the penthouse that night, like you said,
都不在阁楼 正如你所说的一样
so it’s just a matter of time before we get a warrant.
所以说 我们拿到搜捕证只是时间问题
You’re late.
你来迟了
I’m sorry, brother.
抱歉 兄弟
Ain’t no brothers here.
这里没有什么兄弟情可言
No reporters either.
也没有记者
They left,
他们走了
along with my opportunity to save face.
带着我挽回尊严的机会一起走了
Yeah, I realize I’m late.
好吧 我意识到我来迟了
Did you and that mutt Derek set that up at the debate
是你和那杂种德瑞克在辩论会上设计了那些
to do this to me?
来搞我吗
You gave Derek all the motivation he needed through your actions,
是你的所作所为给了德瑞克所有的动机
and he’s no longer working with the Queens Child Project.
而且他也已经不参与皇后区儿童项目了
As of ten minutes ago,
剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表