剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表
And you, technically you still owe me
而你 严格来说你还因为
for this month's payment for killing Stanomir.
这个月的钱杀了斯塔诺米尔欠我一笔
So you know what? This is what I'm gonna do. I'm gonna fix all that.
所以 这就是我要做的 我要把事情解决
You've been paying him for the guy you killed when you fucked up my car?
你把我的车给毁了 你还欠他钱吗
And you've been paying him for protection from me?
你付钱给他是为了保护我吗
Listen, Jason, we need that money, man.
听着 杰森 我们需要那笔钱 伙计
I swear to God. Yeah, I bet you do.
我发誓 我相信
Which is why I'm only going to take half.
所以我只拿一半
That should bring both your accounts current.
这应该会让你俩的账户流动起来
Motherfucker!
他妈的
So what the fuck are we supposed to do now?
那我们现在该怎么办
The only thing we can do.
我们唯一能做的
Fuck.
他妈的
Really? Vincent, I can explain.
认真的吗 文森特 我可以解释
No, you don't get to talk.
你不能说话
Bring him in.
带他进来
You know, it must be nice thinking you can show up
你知道吗 我想着你能带钱来 很高兴
with only half the money you owe me and I'd be okay with it.
你只带来一半钱 我可以接受
You know, if the shoe was on the other foot,
但你知道 如果换位思考一下
I don't think I'd have the balls.
我可就没那么大胆子了
Dad, Uncle Tommy! Tariq, you all right?
爸爸 汤米叔叔 塔里克 你还好吗
Tariq, son, you okay?
塔里克 儿子 你还好吗
Yo, come on, what the fuck?
你 他妈的
Look, I'm just trying to make sure my son--
听着 我只是想确保我的儿子
Shut the fuck up, both of you!
你们两个都给我闭嘴
They move, you fucking shoot 'em.
他们动 你们就开枪
Vincent, what the fuck is that?
文森特 那是什么鬼东西
You know.
你知道的
You know--come on, man, what?
拜托 伙计 搞什么鬼
What are you doing? This ain't a fucking gangster movie, come on.
你在做什么 这不是他妈的黑帮电影 拜托
It's heavy. Vincent, come on, that's not necessary, man.
还挺重呢 文森特 别这样 没这个必要 伙计
He's a kid. We can talk about it, right?
他只是个孩子 我们可以谈谈 好吧
Come on, Vincent, you don't want to do this, man.
拜托 文森特 你不会想这么做的
Vincent, this ain't you. No?
文森特 你不会的 不会吗
It's gonna hurt me more than it hurts him, though.
打在他身 痛在我心啊
Remember, I want $2 million.
记住 我要二百万
Do you understand? Two.
明白吗 二百万
Vincent, you don't have to do this to my kid, man!
文森特 你没必要这样对我的孩子 伙计
We can handle it another fucking way.
我们可以用另一种方法来处理
$2 million. Come on, man, that's my son.
二百万 拜托 伙计 那是我儿子
Sins of the father.
父债子偿
Come on, Vincent!
求你别这样 文森特
Get the fuck off!
放开我
That's enough!
你们够了
Okay, that's enough.
好啊 够了
Stop. I don't think so.
停下 我可不这么觉得
Vincent, come on! Look at that.
文森特 别这样 看看吧
You motherfucker! No, Ghost! Ghost
操♥你♥妈♥的 别这样 鬼魂 鬼魂
Ghost, you're gonna get us all killed!
鬼魂 你会让我们都送命的
Cool out, Ghost.
冷静点 鬼魂
Son.
儿子
Get it together. Get it together.
冷静点 冷静点
He's gonna be all right.
他没事
You have 24 more hours. I don't get my money, he dies.
你还有24小时 要是钱没有给我送来 他就死
Get 'em the fuck outta here. All right, all right.
现在从这里滚出去吧 好好好
We goin'. We goin'. Tariq! Tariq!
走了走了 塔里克 塔里克
We're goin'.
一定
Man, what the fuck? That wasn't part of the plan.
你这个家伙在搞什么鬼 这不是我们本来的计划
Yeah, well, you said they'd have the money.
是啊 你说他们拿到了钱
It's my plan now.
现在要按照我的计划了
Ghost, where's Tariq? Vincent still has him, Tasha.
鬼魂 塔里克在哪 还在文森特那里 塔莎
Tommy. What? Why?
汤米 什么 为什么会这样
Jason robbed us. He took half the money.
杰森在勒索我们 他拿走了一半的钱
You okay?
你没受伤吧
Yeah, I'm fine. Yeah, we both fine.
没事 我们都没事
What about Tariq? Tariq's fine.
那塔里克呢 他好好的
We saw him, Tasha. Okay, so what now?
我们见过他了 塔莎 好吧 那现在怎么做
Vincent gave us a day to come up with the rest of the cash, Tasha.
文森特留给我们一天时间 给他送去剩下的钱 塔莎
And to do that, we're gonna need to get more product.
为了做到这一点 我们需要更多的货物
Obviously we can't go back to Jason's ass, so...
显然 我们还不能回到杰森那里拿货 所以
Tasha.
塔莎
Tasha!
塔莎
You gonna say something?
你不想说点什么吗
I can get the drugs.
我能弄到毒品
From where?
从哪
I got a connect.
我有联络人
I mean, he-he's not exactly big-time, but...
我是说 他并不是什么大人物 但是
I think he can get us what we need. You got a connect?
我觉得他能提供我们需要的 你有联络人吗
You've been moving weight without telling anybody?
你一直在和其他人暗中联络 转移毒品吗
Are you fucking kidding me right now?
你在跟我开玩笑吧
Ghost, come on, we ain't got time for this. Focus!
鬼魂 快点 我们快没时间了 搞清楚重点
Tasha, you're fucking foul. Oh, I'm fucking foul?
塔莎 你违反了我们的规定 你说我违反规定吗
For moving weight without telling me. Are you kidding me?
没告诉我 就偷偷卖♥♥毒品 你在玩我呢
Take me to this motherfucker so I can see if he's legit.
带我去见这个混♥蛋♥ 看看这人什么情况
No, no, hell no, okay?
不行 当然不行 好吗
I'm not letting him see you or Tommy,
我不会让他见到你和汤米
and seeing as you can't seem to save our son,
既然你救不出我们的儿子
I'ma have to go do it myself.
这件事我自己来
Hey, hey, are you fucking kid-- Fuck, you believe this shit?
等等 你在开什么玩笑 天哪 你敢相信吗
I don't know what the fuck is going on,
我不清楚发生了什么
but if she can get product,
但如果她能搞到货物
my boys can move that shit ASAP.
我的人就能把那玩意尽快脱手卖♥♥掉
We need it, Ghost.
这正是我们需要的 鬼魂
You're right, fuck it.
你说得对 真该死
I'll get extra help. Later.
我去找些帮手 回头见
Later. Later, LaKeisha.
回头见 回头见 拉凯莎
Good-bye.
再见
How long you known that she was moving weight?
你什么时候得知她在转移毒品的
I just found out when I went to her spot.
我去她那里的时候才发现
I told you we shouldn't be fucking with them anymore.
我告诉过你 我们不该再和他们掺和在一起
Yeah, and I hear you,
是的 我听从你的指示
and as soon as this is over with, we done.
等这件事一了结 我们就金盆洗手了
You have my word on that.
我向你保证
You better not be lying, Tommy.
汤米 你最好说的是实话
This shit has to be done when it's done.
这该死的事情搞完就必须结束了
I'm fucking sick of them.
我真受够他们了
Hey, are you sure you can move this much?
你确定你能转移这么多毒品吗
Yeah, I'll be fine.
是的 我可以
Benny, thanks for coming, man.
本尼 谢谢你的赴约
Of course.
当然
You know how fond I was of your cousin,
你知道我有多喜欢你表弟
and I just wanted to offer my condolences in person.
我只是想亲自表达我的哀悼
I'm sorry, Benny.
我很难过 本尼
I appreciate that, James.
感谢你 詹姆斯
Joey would have too.
乔伊也会感谢你
Look, I also wanted to offer you some information you'll be interested in.
听好了 我还想提供些你感兴趣的消息
Joe told me about a client who he was hiding in my penthouse from.
乔告诉我 有个家伙躲在我的顶楼公♥寓♥
Igor Ungar is the name, okay?
他叫伊戈尔·恩加
Joe apparently was testifying against him in a sex trafficking case,
乔似乎曾在一桩性♥交♥易案中作证指控他
and I guess in the shock of everything,
我估计当时大家都受惊了
it slipped my mind that that's who your cousin said
我突然想起 你表弟似乎说
he was trying to get away from.
他一直想摆脱的就是那个人
Yeah, well, say no more.
好吧 我懂了
If there's, uh,
如果
any way that I could ever repay you for this,
你有地方用得到我的
you know, you just ask.
你尽管提
You got my word.
我保证
Actually, I'd like to take you up on that now.
事实上 我现在就想说
Look, man, Joe told me a little bit about your business,
听着 伙计 乔跟我说过一些你做的生意
and I could use your help; I could use your guys
我需要你的帮助 你的人
剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表