剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表
Yes, a whole lot of it, man.
没错 很多钱 兄弟
Well, that's a felony.
那可是重罪
But why didn't he kill her?
但是他为什么不杀她
Tommy never talks to me about any of his exes.
汤米从来没跟我说过他前任的事情
Best to forget most of 'em.
最好忘了那些前任
The last one.
最后一个人
The one that didn't cook.
那个不会烹饪的吗
Her name was Holly, right?
她的名字是霍莉 是吧
Yeah. Ah, you know...
是的 你知道
Well, hello, Cash.
你好啊 卡什
You coming up in the house and not speaking to anybody?
你就这么进了房♥子然后不跟任何人对话吗
Cash, what's wrong?
卡什 怎么了
Cash, I'm talking to you. Come back over here.
卡什 我在跟你说话呢 过来啊
Get up off these steps. Come on down here.
别上楼梯 到我这里来
Tell me what's wrong. What happened to your lip?
告诉我出什么乱子了 你的嘴怎么了
It's nothing.
没什么
Cash, you better start talking.
卡什 你最好说清楚
What happened to your face?
你的脸怎么了
It's just these boys around the corner.
只是角落里的那些男孩
Mom, it's not our neighborhood. Nobody knows me.
妈妈 不是我们的邻居 没人认识我
They jumped me and took my book bag.
他们突然袭击我 然后抢走了我的书包
Oh, no. Come on, let's go.
不行 过来 我们走
Hey, wait. LaKeisha!
等等 拉基莎
What? You don't know these kids.
怎么了 你不了解这群孩子
There's no sense in doing something
比起为了一个书包 不如做点什么
that could come back on Tommy's business over a book bag.
挽救一下汤米的生意的事情吧
Let me tell you something. Nobody touches my son.
我就这么跟你说吧 没人可以乱动我的儿子
You're a mom, right?
你是个母亲 对吧
So what would you do if this happened to Tommy at this age?
换作是你 如果汤米在这个年纪遇到这种事 你怎么办
I'd kick their ass too.
我会揍那群混小子一顿
My point. Now, let's go.
我也是 现在 咱们走
I'm about to fuck somebody up!
我现在就要去揍死那群小子
Dang.
该死
What do you want?
你想干什么
To know why you're still associating
我想知道为什么你会跟像汤米·伊根那样的
with known criminals like Tommy Egan.
一个著名的犯罪分子有关系
Who told you that?
谁跟你说的
Look, I'll never understand why you protect
听着 我永远都无法理解为什么你要保护像
guys like Egan and St. Patrick.
伊根和圣帕特里克那样的人
They don't give a fuck about you.
他们根本不在乎你
You know that, right?
你知道的吧
And you still have a chance to save yourself here.
而你现在依然还有一个机会拯救一下自己
Can we just skip to the part
或者我们可以直接跳过
where I tell you to eat a bowl of dicks
我让你吃屌♥
and slam the door in your face?
在你面前摔门的部分
You know, Lindsay's a ticking fucking time bomb.
你知道 琳赛就他妈是个定时炸♥弹♥
If you don't smarten up, she'll get full custody.
如果你不放聪明点的话 她就会争取到全部的抚养权
You're sort of a lawyer, at least for now,
你也算个律师 至少现在是
so you gotta see how this is gonna play out.
所以你可得看好这事会怎么发展
Who is the judge gonna side with in family court, huh?
在家庭法庭上 法官会站在哪一边呢
The attorney with a great new job
一个拥有一份美好崭新工作
and the full support of Eastern District
还得到了东区的全力支持的律师
or the attorney who's under investigation
或者是一个正在因谋杀联邦检察官的案子
for conspiracy to murder a Federal prosecutor?
而被调查的律师 您选哪个
So, what, you a big drug dealer man now?
所以 怎么回事 你现在成了一个贩毒头头了是吧
What are you talking about? Don't you fucking lie to me.
你在说什么 你别他妈骗我
I know you supplying Vincent.
我知道你在给文森特♥供♥货
I bet you dumb enough to keep that shit in here.
我敢打赌你一定蠢到把那东西♥藏♥在这里
I don't got nothing, Uncle Tommy.
我这什么都没有 汤米叔叔
Where is it? Where is it, Tariq?
在哪里 东西在哪 塔里克
Where the fuck is it, Tariq?
东西他妈的在哪 塔里克
The fuck?
什么鬼
This is my shit.
这是我的东西
How the fuck did you get this?
你♥他♥妈♥怎么拿到这些的
Kanan. Kanan gave it to me.
卡纳安 卡纳安给我的
He took me to-- to one of his flops.
他带我 去了他其中一个窝点
He's dead now, so I don't think he needed it.
他现在死了 所以我觉得他也不用这些了
Kanan?
卡纳安
Kanan never should've given this to you.
卡纳安就不该把这个给你
You don't need to do this, 'Riq.
你没必要做这些 塔里克
You're smart.
你很聪明
I mean, you got a good thing going here at this school.
我是说 你在这个学校里大有前途做些正派的事
It--it's nicer than any place I ever seen growing up.
这是我所见过的最适合成长的地方
You got a fountain outside.
外面还有个喷泉
The...motherfucker's bigger
这他妈比我长大的那个地方
than the whole building I grew up in.
不知道大了多少倍
You understand? I...
你明白吗 我
I love you, 'Riq.
我爱你 塔里克
Don't get caught up in this drug life.
别陷入这种跟毒品搭边的生活
I need you to fucking stop... right now.
我要你♥他♥妈♥的现在收手
I mean it.
我认真的
All right, I will.
好的 我会的
I will, Uncle Tommy. I promise.
我会的 汤米叔叔 我保证
That was the last of it. I won't do it anymore.
那些就是最后剩下的了 我不会再做这些了
I swear.
我发誓
Okay.
好
Good.
很好
Here you go again, Tasha.
你又来了 塔莎
You're always running behind my back doing shit, ain't ya?
你总是在我背后搞鬼 是吧
Okay, really? You must be tripping.
行吧 认真的吗 你是在痴人说梦吧
You didn't force Tate to give you this space?
你没有逼迫泰特把这块地给你吗
'Cause I talked to him. He told me everything.
因为我可是跟他对过话了 他什么都告诉我了
You took my contacts, made 'em yours,
你拉走了我的顾客 让他们成了你的顾客
and then you robbed your daughter of her legacy?
然后你又剥夺了你女儿的财产
For what? For a fucking day care?
这一切为了啥 就为了他妈的个日托班吗
Yes, a fucking day care, Ghost. You want to know why?
没错 就是这么个该死的日托班 幽灵 你想知道为什么吗
Because this is what she would have wanted.
因为这会是她想要的
She would have wanted me to have a legit business
她会希望我有一份合法的事业
that puts food on my table and helps the community.
让我不愁吃穿还能帮助社区的事业
Tasha. Raina didn't give a fuck
塔莎 雷娜根本不在乎
about having her name on some building.
那些房♥产是不是她的
That's for you, Ghost.
那都是你要的 幽灵
This is about you and your own guilt.
这都是你跟你的愧疚感在作祟
She was my daughter too.
她也是我的女儿
You don't own her legacy.
她的遗产不属于你
Tasha, I made that money.
塔莎 那些钱都是我挣的
You didn't make that money, okay?
而不是你挣的 好吗
So I get to make the decision what the fuck to do with it.
所以应该由我来决定怎么处理它
Give me the money back.
把钱还给我
Oh, so if it was your money,
搞得跟是你的钱似的
then why'd you have to forge my signature, hmm?
那你为什么要伪造我的签名呢
You know that's fraud, right?
你知道那是诈骗 对吧
Should turn your ass in.
这能让你坐穿牢底的
Tasha, you and I both know you won't do that.
塔莎 我们都心知肚明你不会这么做的
You'd lose all this shit.
你会失去这一切的
You stole that money,
你偷了那笔钱
just like you take everything from me.
就像你从我身边偷走了我的所有一样
Tasha... It's true.
塔莎 这是事实
I mean, you come in here, talking about
你来到这里 说什么
I went behind your back?
我在你的背后捣鬼
Are you fucking kidding me, Ghost?
你♥他♥妈♥在跟我开玩笑吗 幽灵
All these years?
这么多年了
Let me ask you a question.
让我问你个问题
When you look in the mirror, what the fuck do you even see?
当你照镜子的时候 你看到了什么
Hey, Tasha.
塔莎
Damn.
该死的
This place looks dope.
这个地方酷毙了
Thanks.
谢了
What's up, brother?
有事吗 兄弟
Uh, yeah, you know what? Let me show you the sign...
对了 不如这样 让我带你看看
剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表