剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表
I heard him and Uncle Benny talking about
我听到他和本尼叔叔说
why my mother died,
我妈妈是怎么死的
how he pushed my mom into relapse
他如何让母亲一次又一次的复吸
and did nothing to help her when she got sick.
她生病的时候却什么事情都不做
He left her to die.
就这样眼睁睁的看着她死
Damn, kid.
可怜的孩子
He did it to protect me.
他这样做是为了保护我
All he ever did was just try to protect me.
他所做的一切只是为了保护我
Uncle Benny too.
本尼叔叔也是这样
Now he’s gone.
现在他也死了
Just like everyone else I’ve ever loved.
好像我曾深爱的人都不在了
It’s like I’m all alone in this world.
好像我在这个世界上只剩下我自己了
Fuck is this?
是谁
Yo, it’s me.
是我
You out the can already?
你出来了吗
Nah, I got a burner inside.
还没 我在这找了一个一次性手♥机♥
Listen, I know who got us jammed up at the warehouse.
听着 我知道是谁在仓库那边突袭我们了
Yeah? I’d be real curious to know that shit.
是吗 我倒是对这件事很好奇呢
I’m starting to think that B. G. might have turned. I can’t find him nowhere.
我开始觉得BG可能叛变了 我到处都找不到他了
He ain’t in there with you, is he?
他没在监狱里 对吧
Wasn’t B. G. that snitched. B. G.’s dead, man.
不是BG告的密 BG已经死了
What? B. G.’s dead? Did you fucking kill him?
什么 BG死了 是你杀了他吗
No, but I think the same motherfucker who did gave up the warehouse‐‐
不是 但是我觉得是那个脚上带着追踪器的黑鬼
the nigga with the ankle monitor.
供出来仓库的位置
Fucking Dre?
那个该死的德鲁吗
Y’all were supposed to handle that shit.
你们不是应该早就处理好这件事了吗
Shit went sideways.
中间发生了其他事
Me and Spank went to find a place to put him.
我和史班奇出去找个关他的地方
Came back, your boy was sitting there
回来的时候你的人就在那
with his fucking brains blown out, and that rat nigga was gone.
被人一枪爆了头 那个该死的黑老鼠溜了
We missed him in here too. You gotta pay him a visit.
这里面也没看见他 你得去找找他
And you’re just telling me this now?
你怎么现在跟我说这件事
When the fuck was I ’posed to tell you?
那我该什么时候告诉你
You seen me get jammed up.
你亲眼目睹了我被抓的场景
How I know you still inside?
我怎么知道你是不是还在里面
Maybe you’re just trying to pin this on someone so you could cut a deal.
或者你想把这个锅甩给别人 你就可以跟别人做交易了
Fuck out of here. You know I’m a soldier. Just check the MCC logs.
去你的出狱 你知道我是个军人 去查查曼哈顿监狱的记录
The nigga you want is out on the street and he need to get got.
你想要的人已经放出来了 你得抓住他
Honestly, I’d love to help you out,
说实话 我很想帮你
but I got a surplus of people I need to dead right now,
但还有很多人我需要他们现在就得死
and as it turns out,
结果你猜怎么着
someone from inside my operation dropped Poncho on me,
我们内部有人把庞乔的事供出来了
so I can’t trust none of y’all motherfuckers.
所以我不能相信你们这些混♥蛋♥
See you in 20, homey.
20年后再见了 老弟
Dre’s still alive.
德瑞还活着
Can’t let that motherfucker live.
那个混♥蛋♥必须得死
Wait, wait, who’s Dre?
等等 等等 谁是德瑞
Wh‐where are we going? What about the recording?
我们要去哪里 那录音怎么办
I was wrong about my brother.
我误会我兄弟了
Now he’s in trouble, and I need to help him out.
他现在有麻烦了 我得帮他
Look, kid, you’re not alone.
听着 孩子 你并不孤单
You still got one person that cares about you.
你还有一个关心你的人
I don’t understand.
我没听明白
Well, then listen real close. Go to your aunt.
那你现在听仔细了 到你姨妈那儿去
Tell her I never touched a hair on your head, all right?
告诉她我一根头发丝都没动你的 明白吗
Is this about the guy who used to be your friend, Ghost?
这是不是跟你以前的朋友鬼魂有关
‐ Are you gonna kill him? ‐ No, I’m gonna go save him.
你要杀了他吗 不 我要去救他
Now, go.
快走
Hurry up!
赶紧的
Elisa Marie. Oh, God.
伊莉莎·玛利亚 老天啊
Oh, my God.
天啊
Are you okay?
你没事吧
Tariq, I been hitting you up. Where you been?
塔里克 我一直在找你 你去哪儿了
Why you dressed like that?
你怎么穿成这样
Party at Truth with your boy. You got the recording?
和你的人在真理夜店聚会来着 你拿到录音带了吗
Recordings, not yet.
还没
I still gotta have a little conversation with that bitch‐ass, Andre Coleman.
我还得和那个贱♥人♥安德烈·科尔曼谈谈
‐ You seen him? ‐ Yeah, I actually have.
你见过他吗 我还真见着了
He was at Truth talking to my dad.
他当时在真理夜店和我爸谈话来着
He was asking about some money.
他想要点钱
Think he’s trying to go out of town or some shit.
我估计他没准是要出城
I heard he got some murder pinned on him‐‐
我听说他被指控谋杀了
some guy named Jason.
一个叫杰森的人
Did they scoop him up? Did he‐did he make bail?
他们把他抓起来了吗 他被保释了吗
I don’t know. Why? What’s up?
我不知道 怎么了
I thought Ghost was the one that murdered LaKeisha,
我以为是鬼魂杀了拉凯莎
but I was wrong.
但我错了
I thought Ghost shut down my drug store.
我以为是鬼魂关了我的店
You know what? That wasn’t him neither.
但你知道吗 那也不是他干的
I thought he lied to me about Proctor,
我以为关于普罗克特的事他骗了我
but I’m realizing that Proctor betrayed us both.
但我后来意识到了是普罗克特背叛了我们俩
Tariq, I been wrong about a lot of shit.
塔里克 我在很多事上都错了
Fuck that shit. He’s a fucking liar, Uncle Tommy.
去他妈的 他就是个骗子 汤米舅舅
He ruined all of our lives. Can’t you see that?
他毁了我们所有人的生活 你看不出来吗
I know it. I know it.
我知道 我知道
You right,
你是对的
but he didn’t do none of that shit.
但那些破事他一件也没做过
All this shit you was talking about killing Ghost,
是你说要杀了鬼魂
and now you just want to back out?
结果你现在又要退出
Man, I knew you couldn’t fucking do this shit.
我就知道这种事你做不来
Dre is the one who shut down my organization.
是德雷关闭了我的组织
What do you think he’s gonna do when he finds out
他要是发现是鬼魂把谋杀杰森的罪名陷害给他
that Ghost set him up for Jason’s murder?
你觉得他会做出什么事来
The same shit you should’ve done a long time ago, Uncle Tommy.
做你早就该做了的事 汤米舅舅
You don’t know the whole story with Ghost,
你不清楚鬼魂所有的事
just like I didn’t know the whole story with Teresi.
就像我也不清楚特瑞斯所有的事一样
It wasn’t till after I killed him
直到我杀了他
that I learned that the truth was a lot more complicated than I thought.
我才知道真♥相♥比我想象的要复杂得多
You understand that?
你明白吗
’Cause now I gotta live with that shit every day.
我现在每天都要背负着这些罪恶感
What are you saying?
你到底在说什么
If Dre’s trying to leave town but he got a reason
如果德瑞想要离开这里 但他有理由
to make a move on your dad, he gonna do that shit tonight,
对你♥爸♥爸下手 他今晚就会这么做
most likely where you just came from.
很可能就在你刚来的地方
What I’m saying is, come with me, Tariq.
我想说的是 塔里克 跟我来
We gonna set up a trap for Dre.
我们要让德瑞自投罗网
Fuck that.
操
I ain’t helping save Ghost,
我不会帮你救鬼魂
and neither should you.
你也不应该救他
You need to do this with me.
你必须要跟我一起做这事才行
After this, all the snake shit that I done to you,
在这之后 我对你 你对鬼魂
you done to Ghost, Ghost done to me,
还有鬼魂对我做过的那些脏事
it’s all gonna be forgiven.
都会得到原谅
We can be a family again.
我们可以重新成为一家人
If Dre wants to kill Ghost,
如果德雷想杀鬼魂
I ain’t getting in the middle of that.
我不会插手的
Tommy.
汤米
Hope you’re not in a rush.
希望你没在赶时间
We have some unfinished business.
我们的事还没完呢
Tommy, please don’t shoot. I got no problem with you.
汤米 别开枪 我跟你没过节
Drop the weapon and turn around, you fucking mutt.
放下武器 转过身来 你这狗♥娘♥养♥的
I’m going slow, Vincent. I’m going slow.
别冲动 文森特 别冲动
You don’t know when to quit, do you, huh?
你就是不知道什么时候该收手是吧
You know that’s your weakness, Tommy?
你知不知道这是你的弱点 汤米
You’re always trusting the wrong people
你总是信任错的人
like Benny and that little godson of yours, Tariq.
比如本尼和你的小教子塔里克
Tariq ain’t got nothing to do with this.
塔里克跟这事无关
Oh, no?
无关吗
How do you think I found you‐‐
那你以为我是怎么找到你
Ah, fuck!
操
剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表