剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表
to clear up before then.
我们有几件事要探讨一下
Did you kill Angela Valdes?
是你杀了安吉拉·瓦尔德斯吗
Come on, Rashad, really?
你认真的吗 拉沙德
It's not an unfair question.
我认真的在问你
You see, this press conference
这次新闻发布会
officially launches my campaign,
正式宣布我的竞选
and you, my good brother,
而你 我的兄弟
have stirred up enough controversy
三次竞选
for three presidential runs.
已经引起足够大的争议了
Angela Valdes was the love of my life, Rashad.
安吉拉·瓦尔德斯是我一生的挚爱 拉沙德
Of course I didn't kill her.
当然不是我杀的她
You know who did?
那你知道是谁干的吗
No.
不知道
Well, I'm sorry for your loss.
好吧 节哀
I appreciate that.
谢谢你
But if your ship is going down,
不过要是你要完了
I ain't going down with it.
别想拖我一起
You see, I've been holed up alone in my office
你看 这18个小时
working on a speech for the past 18 hours,
我一直一个人在办公室准备演讲稿
and nothing,
没有什么
and I mean ain't a motherfucking thing,
我是说天大的事
gonna detract from it today.
也别想让我分心
You understand?
懂吗
Your success is my success, Rashad.
你的成功就是我的 拉沙德
We on the same page.
我们是一起的
Tariq didn't tell him?
塔里克没告诉他吗
Mm-mm.
嗯
Wow.
哇噢
Looks like he on my side for all this,
似乎这件事上他跟我是一边的
but...he said to hit him up before I make a move.
但 他说我行动之前要让他知道
You still not down?
你还没决定好吗
I told Tariq
我告诉塔里克
not to make a choice between you and his father,
不要在你和他父亲之间做选择
and...I don't know.
我不知道
I'm starting to wonder if it's better for us to have Ghost alive or dead.
我都不知道要让幽灵活着还是死了
That don't sound like you, T.
这可不像你啊 塔莎
Ghost and I had our first divorce arbitration yesterday.
和我昨天进行了第一次离婚仲裁
What the fuck is an arbitration?
仲裁是他妈什么东西
It's when you want to get a divorce
当你想离婚
but you don't want to go to court.
但你不想上法庭的时候
Oh, okay. I get it.
好的 我明白了
It didn't go well, Tommy.
事情不太顺利 汤米
I mean, do you know the snake is hiding money from me?
你知道这个混♥蛋♥藏了私房♥钱吗
And he won't break the prenup that says I don't get shit.
而且这样也不会破坏我看不懂的婚前协议
Well, you know if you ever need money,
如果你需要钱
Tasha, I got you.
塔莎 我可以给你
Thanks, Tommy, really,
谢谢你 汤米 真的
but you know LaKeisha ain't gonna be down with that.
但你知道拉凯莎不会同意
If Ghost was dead...
如果幽灵死了
at least the kids and I are his beneficiaries.
至少我和孩子们都会是受益者
What you saying, T?
你在说什么 塔莎
I'm not sure what I'm saying.
我也不知道我在说什么
Speak of the devil.
说曹操曹操到
It's the third time she's called.
这是她第三次打电♥话♥了
If you don't answer soon, it's gonna be a problem.
如果你不快点接 你就有麻烦了
Hmm, well, I think we got a bigger problem with LaKeisha.
我想有比拉凯莎更大的问题
Seems she may not be up to the task.
她似乎不能胜任这项工作
When you came over to her apartment yesterday,
你昨天去她家的时候
she thought you was the cops
她以为你是警♥察♥
and she bugged the fuck out.
然后她就他妈的不干了
LaKeisha's tough, a'ight?
拉凯莎很坚强的 不是吗
She just wants to know that she's taken care of.
她只是想知道她被照顾好了
Ooh, you know what you should do? Get her something nice.
你知道要怎么做吗 给她买♥♥点好东西
If you keep doing that shit, I'm telling you, she'll be down for life.
如果你继续这么干 我告诉你 她就再也不干了
All right.
好吧
Tommy, what the fuck are you doing?
汤米 你在干什么
You can't do that in here!
你不能在这里抽烟
Fuck. I almost forgot.
我♥操♥ 差点忘了
What you think? The world ready for me in a Plymouth?
那你怎么想的
Shit.
靠
Really, Angela?
真的吗 安吉拉
Given that my ex-wife has no job
考虑到我前妻没有工作
and no means to support our child,
没有办法养活我们的孩子
I ask the court, what grounds could she possibly have
请问法官 她有什么理由
for modifying our current agreement?
修改我们现在的协议
Shows how much you know.
你知道的可真多
Is that the same level of attention you're paying our daughter?
这和你对我们女儿的关注程度一样吗
Ms. Proctor, are you sure you don't want
普罗克特女士 你确定你不想要
your counsel to speak on your behalf?
你的律师代表你说话吗
For your information, I took the bar
告诉你一声 我拿到了律师资格
and just landed a job at Cravath.
并且在克拉瓦斯找了一份工作
I have the offer letter
我有聘书在这里
right here if you'd like to see it, Your Honor.
如果法官大人想看的话
That's impossible.
这是不可能的
You're not the only one who can put on a suit
不是只有你一个人能穿西装
and bring in six figures,
拿到六位数的收入
or did you forget that I beat you out
还是你忘了
for the law review board, you know,
在你让我染上毒瘾之前
before you got me hooked on cocaine?
我曾在法律审查委员会击败过你
Excuse me?
你说什么
That's not true.
这不是真的
It most certainly is.
这当然是
What are you doing?
你想干什么
Order. Your Honor,
注意秩序 法官大人
I'd also like to point out
我还想指出一点
that not only is my ex-husband
我的前夫
currently embroiled in a federal investigation,
不仅卷入了联邦调查
but his criminal ties extend
他的犯罪关系
far past the clients he represents.
远远不止于他的客户
Objection. Relevance?
我驳回 这和什么相关吗
Um, my daughter's safety.
这关系到我女儿的安全
I think I've heard enough.
我想我已经听够了
I'd like to know what Elisa Marie thinks
我想知道伊利莎·玛丽怎么想
from her own mouth.
亲口说
Can you make the child available?
能叫这孩子过来一下吗
She's in the hallway, Your Honor.
她在走廊里 法官大人
Let's reconvene in my chambers, five minutes.
五分钟后在我的房♥间集♥合♥
What's going on?
怎么了吗
Why don't you put the game down for a s--
你能不能把这个游戏放下
Hi, Elisa Marie.
你好 伊利莎·玛丽
I'm Judge Waters,
我是沃特斯法官
and it's my job to decide who you should live with,
由我来决定你以后要跟谁生活在一起
and you're old enough to have an opinion on it.
你已经长大了 有自己的想法了
Do you want to stay with your dad,
你想跟爸爸呆在一起吗
or would you like to split time between both parents?
还是想把时间分给你的父母两个人呢
We shouldn't be in here.
我们不应该进来
Okay? She should be able to answer without us in here.
对吗 她应该在我们不在场的情况下回答
I'm leaving. No, Daddy, stay.
我出去一下 爸爸 回来
It's okay, sweetheart. Just tell her the truth,
没事的宝贝 告诉她真♥相♥
that we're fine the way things are.
我们俩相处得多好
Remember how much fun we had getting our nails done, honey?
亲爱的 还记得我们做指甲多开心吗
O-okay, stop.
够了 停一下
Do you see what this is doing to her?
你看到了吗 这对她有多大的影响
Fine, we'll share custody.
监护权我们一人一半
That seems like a good compromise.
这似乎是一个很好的妥协
It's okay, sweetheart, okay?
会没事的 宝贝
Don't worry about it. It's gonna work out.
别担心了 会好的
I know you.
我认识你
You're Jamie's wife.
杰米的妻子
Where is he?
他人在哪儿
剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表