剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表
I don't know.
我怎么知道
You texted me.
是你发短♥信♥让我过来
Why are you talking to my sister? I thought you hated her.
你跟我妹妹谈什么 我以为你很讨厌她
We had an agreement.
我们达成了协议
I mean, Angela told me that
我是说 安吉拉跟我讲
you were cool with her and Jamie,
你对她和杰米没有意见
but I thought that was bullshit.
但我觉得那是一派胡言
Did you set her up?
你给她下套吗
No.
没有
Then what did you want from her?
那你想从她那里得到些什么
It's best you don't know, trust me.
你最好不要知道 信我
No, trust me.
别这样 信我
If you don't tell me what the two of you were up to,
如果你不告诉我你们俩在谋划些什么
I'm gonna take this phone and turn it in
我就把这个手♥机♥交上去
and make sure that you and Jamie go to prison for the rest of your lives.
确保你和杰米在牢里度过余生
Angela had a deal to turn Jamie in.
安吉拉答应警方要供出杰米
Is that why he killed her?
这就是她被他杀掉的原因吗
James didn't kill Angela.
詹姆斯才没有杀安吉拉
Why should I believe you?
我为什么要信你
Because I was offered a deal too,
因为他们也给我了一份协议
and Angela knew.
安吉拉知道的
She wasn't gonna flip, and neither was I,
她不会反水的 我也不会
'cause we were all working together
因为我们一起小心翼翼地努力
to keep us all out of jail.
来免受牢狱之灾
She was helping you? Yes!
她在帮你吗 当然
That's the only reason why I'm here.
这就是我在这儿的唯一原因
Look, Angela and I had our problems,
安吉拉和我有过不对头
but I didn't want to see her dead,
但我不想她死
and in the end, she came through for me.
最后 她替我承担了一切
So look, if there's anything, anything at all,
如果有任何事情 任何
that my family can do to help...
我家可以帮忙的
Your family... is the reason my sister's dead.
你的家族导致我的妹妹身亡
I'm going to the cops.
我要去找警♥察♥
All right, fine, go to the cops,
好吧 行 你去报♥警♥吧
but just know that this phone implicates her.
但你要知道这电♥话♥表示她
This implicates your sister
表示你的妹妹
as part of a criminal conspiracy,
是犯罪阴谋的一部分
and I got every text message she sent,
我有她发的每一条信息
every voice mail she left.
她留下的每一封语♥音♥邮件
So go ahead, go to the cops,
你尽管去 去找警♥察♥
but once that comes out,
一旦水落石出
there goes her life insurance and her benefits,
她的人寿保险和福利都保不住了
not to mention her reputation.
更别提她的声誉
Why would she do that?
为什么她要这么做
Why would she risk everything she worked for?
她为什么要赌上自己的一切
Angela didn't always make the best decisions.
安吉拉不一直做出最好的决定
You know that.
你知道的
But I'm hoping
但我希望
that it doesn't run in the family.
这不是家族遗传的
If you work with me,
如果你来跟我合作
your sister's secrets will be safe.
你妹妹的秘密就不会被公之于众
Your choice.
你自己选
Hello, Mrs. St. Patrick.
你好 圣帕特里克夫人
I'm not talking to you without a lawyer.
没有律师我是不会和你谈的
I did a little digging yesterday
昨天我做了些深入的调查
after you said the last time you saw Terry Silver
在你说 最后一次是在宾馆房♥间
was at your hotel room.
见过特里·希尔弗。之后
Funny thing:
有意思的是
both your cell phones pinged off the cell tower
你俩的手♥机♥定位
by his apartment
都在他的公♥寓♥附近
the day he disappeared,
他失踪的那天
right before his signal went dark.
就在他的信♥号♥♥消失之前
What do you want me to say?
你想要我解释什么
Yes, okay? I met him there.
是 好吗 我是在那跟他碰了一面
Why didn't you tell me that before?
你之前怎么不说
Because I was having sex with him in his garage, okay?
因为我和他在车♥库♥里颠鸾倒凤 好吗
I'm a married woman.
我是已婚之妇
I didn't want to advertise the relationship,
我不想宣扬这种关系
but I swear to you, he was fine when I left.
但我向你发誓 我走时他还好好的
Let's say I believe you.
好吧 我信你
Can you think of anyone else who had a reason to get rid of him?
你能想到还有谁有理由除掉他吗
And that's why I'm running for governor of this great state.
这就是我站在这里 竞选州长的原因
Thank you.
谢谢
Councilman Tate, sir!
泰特议员 等等
Councilman Tate,
泰特议员
uh, what is James St. Patrick's role
您认为詹姆斯·圣帕特里克在竞选中
in this campaign?
扮演了什么样的角色
James is a valued colleague
詹姆斯是一位很有价值的同事
who was gracious enough to let us use his beautiful space today.
今天他很慷慨地让我们使用他宝贵的空间
That's all. Councilman?
仅此而已 议员
Sure, yes. Does the recent death
请 最近安吉拉·瓦尔德斯之死
of Angela Valdes give you any pause
有对你其他项目的开展
about your other projects?
造成阻碍吗
The death of Ms. Valdes is tragic indeed,
瓦尔德斯女士的死非常令人痛心
and our thoughts and prayers go out to her loved ones,
我们要向她所爱的人表达我们的思念和祈祷
but with all due respect,
但恕我直言
I'll only be answering questions about my campaign today.
我今天只回答关于我竞选的问题
Yeah? I got a question.
是吗 那我还有一个问题
How you gonna be up there saying you're for the people
你怎么能站在那里说你是为了人♥民♥着想
when you're not even helping in your own community?
却连自己的社区都不帮忙
I'm from South Jamaica,
我来自牙买♥♥加南部
and I've been unemployed for ten months.
我在这儿已经失业十个月了
What are you gonna do about that?
你采取了什么措施
Ah, one of my constituents.
你好 我的选民
I wanna say thank you for coming out and joining us.
我想感谢你们的到来和加入我们
Delighted to have you here today, sir,
很高兴您今天能来 先生
and I'm glad you asked that.
我很乐于听到您能这么问
You see, I've been working very hard at bringing
我一直在为我们的社区增加工作机会
new jobs to the very community that you speak of.
而不断努力着
The Queens Child Project alone is--
单皇后儿童项目
Don't talk to me about no Queens Child Project,
别跟我扯什么皇后儿童项目
and don't even get me started on pretty boy up there.
也别让我有机会开始说那边站着的体面人
James St. Patrick is bullshit!
詹姆斯·圣帕特里克总是在瞎扯淡
He was a corner boy back in the day,
那时候他只是个小混混
and nothing's changed.
本性难移
He just got a whole building for it now,
他现在有一整栋楼来干坏事儿了
and you're trying to give him another one.
而你企图给他另一栋
We all know that the importance--
我们都知道这有多重要
We all have things from our past that we're not proud of.
我们都有灰暗的过去
Growing up, for example, in the south side of Queens,
成长 比如 在皇后区的南边
there weren't a lot of opportunities for boys like us.
像我们这样的人就不会有很多工作机会
James, I got it.
詹姆斯 我可以的
But really, I mean, that's--
但说真的 我的意思是
that's why we're here, right?
我们在这就是为了解决这些问题 对吗
You see, I worked hard. I worked hard to overcome my limitations,
我辛勤工作 以此来突破我的局限
and so did Rashad.
拉沙德也是这么做的
Thank you, James--
谢谢你 詹姆斯
Rashad and I, uh, have a vision
拉沙德和我都有这样的愿景
for making this community a place of opportunity
想把我们的社区变成一个充满机遇
rather than...obstacles.
而非阻碍的地方
It's why I partnered with Rashad
这是我搭档拉沙德 开展
for the Queens Child Project.
皇后儿童项目的原因
And it's also why I've spent the past 18 hours
这也是我用了十八小时和他一起准备
working on his speech with him--
这场演说的原因
so we can share our mission with you and rally your support.
我们能够与你们分享我们的使命 并争以此取你们的支持
Ladies and gentlemen, Governor Tate for New York State.
女士们 先生们 这是我们的纽约州泰特州长
God damn it, James, you really don't listen.
真要命 詹姆斯 你真的就不听话
I told you I didn't want
我告诉过你我不想要
any of your distractions down there.
任何你造成的分心
Come on, Rashad, I just gave the people what they wanted.
别这样 拉沙德 我不过是告诉了人们他们渴求的
剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表