剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表
Yeah, not right now. This is my shit.
可现在不是 这是我的事儿
So you gotta go, all three of you.
你们得走 你们三个
This is fucked up, 'Riq.
这太糟糕了 里克
You'll be all right.
你会没事的
Just bring 'em back here later.
待会再带他们过来
All right, bro, whatever you say.
随你便吧 兄弟 说啥是啥
Nigga, close the door.
黑鬼 把门关上
That was kind of harsh, 'Riq.
刚刚态度有些强硬啊 里克
Yeah, whatever.
随你怎么说
Here we go.
来吧
So what's up with you lately?
你最近怎么了
You're more quiet than usual.
比之前安生多了
Nothing. I'm--I'm cool.
没什么啊 我没事
You sure?
你确定吗
You don't seem good.
你看起来状态不太好
It's just a lot of crazy shit going on at home.
就是家里发生的烦心事
Yeah, me too.
我也是
Try not to think about it, I guess.
我想 还是不要想太多
Ever since my brother died,
自从我哥哥死了后
my mom is sober, like, two hours in the morning when she wakes up.
我妈妈清醒的时候只有早上起床后两小时
Rest of the day is a fucking shit show.
剩下的时候都是浑浑噩噩的
Your brother died?
你哥哥去世了吗
Stupid shit. Robbery gone bad.
太闹心了 抢劫变成杀人
What happened to your sister?
你姐姐怎么了
Sorry. I read about it online.
抱歉 我在网上看到的
You were twins?
你是双胞胎吗
Yeah.
是的
We were together all the time.
我们总是呆在一起
Born together.
出生在一起
Now it's like one half of me is gone.
现在就像是身体的一半被掏空了
And I'll never get her back.
我再也找不回她了
I feel so alone.
我觉得自己好孤独
You're not alone.
你不孤单
I'm here.
你还有我陪在你身边
Honestly, the reason I've been-- I've been quiet
说真的 我这么安生
is, I ran out of pills.
是我没有毒品了
And I don't know what the fuck I'ma do.
我不知道我他妈在干什么
Get some more from your connect.
从你的上级那里再拿点毒品
I could get some, but...
我可以 不过
right now, I don't have a connect.
现在 我没有上级了
Person that gave me these pills,
给我毒品的人
well, he's dead too.
他也死了
Damn.
该死的
BG
大块头
take Flatbush to Tillary.
走弗拉特布♥什♥大道去酒店
Fuck the bridge. It's always backed up.
去他妈的桥 总是堵车
And park on sublevel two.
然后停在次级过道
Me, 2-Bit, Spanky,
我 2字节和斯潘基
we gonna be curbside on Cadman Plaza.
我们要去卡德曼广场的路边
You know they ticket over there, right?
你知道他们在那贴罚单吧
Yeah, we ain't gonna be there long.
放心 我们不会呆太久
My source says we only got a tiny window
我的消息说在他们办她的手续之前
to snag Alicia Jimenez before they bring her down for processing.
我们只有一小段时间救艾丽西亚·希门尼斯
After that, we ain't gonna have no access to her, and we fucked.
除此以外 我们靠近不了她 就完蛋了
The only place that they ain't gonna have eyes on her is in the bathroom.
他们唯一看不到她的地方就是厕所
So I need to know the second that she's in there alone.
所以我要知道她独自在里面的时间点
Hold up. How the fuck we supposed to know that?
等一下 我们他妈的怎么会知道
That's a good question.
好问题
Could your inside man hit us up?
你内部的人能给点消息吗
Nah, I thought about that, but he's too exposed already.
不能 我想过这个 不过他已经暴露了
As soon as his part in the plan is over, he gotta disappear.
只要他参与其中 计划就完了 他得消失
Hey, boss, maybe I can go up, you know.
老大 我可以上去
I--I could be on lookout.
能给大家放哨
Niggas'll spot your big black bitch ass
你前脚进门
the second you step foot in the door.
后脚黑鬼就认出你了
Naw, 2, he ain't even that big no more.
他屁♥股♥没那么大
What, you stop eating Happy Meals, Slim Grim?
你什么时候不吃儿童套餐的 瘦麻秆
Y'all know I got one kidney, man.
兄弟 你知道我就一个肾
Fuck y'all niggas, man! Fuck outta here!
草泥马的黑人 草泥马
You don't want no smoke. All right, all right, relax.
你想这里乌烟瘴气的吗 好了 别吵了
Do something, then. Oh, you deadass?
那干架啊 跟你死沉的大屁♥股♥打吗
Girls, seriously, fuck is going on here?
姐♥妹♥们♥ 认真的 干嘛呢
I don't know what kind of beef you two got going on with each other,
我不知道你们俩有什么过节
but whatever it is, I want that shit squashed!
不管是什么 都给我停战
Or you can catch a fuckin' bullet sandwich, you understand?
不然都得吃子弹 懂吗
We good?
还有问题吗
We good. Yeah, boss.
没问题 没问题 老大
Motherfucker.
操蛋的
BG, I need you in that garage. All right?
大块头你去车♥库♥ 行吗
The three of us,
我们三个人
we gonna be on the street until it's time to move.
会在大街上等出动的时机
So who gonna be posted up in the ladies' room?
那谁在女厕所等呢
What?
怎么了
'Keisha, come here a minute.
凯莎 过来一下
Let me holler at you.
让我来介绍下你
I think I just got an idea.
我刚刚想到了合适人选
This campaign takes great pride
此次活动为解决重要问题
in addressing issues that matter.
而倍感自豪
New York's black voters have a heightened sense of empowerment this year
纽约的黑人选民今年围绕种族和身份的问题
around issues of race and identity.
权力意识更强烈了
We should harness that and never back away Oh, here he is now.
我们应该利用它 永远不要退缩 他来了
We were just about to discuss you, James.
詹姆斯 我们正要讨论你
Oh, really?
是吗
This is my team, Tate for Governor.
这是我的团队 竞选州长的泰特
Quite a good-looking team. It is my pleasure.
真是高颜值团队 我很荣幸啊
Rashad is one of my closest friends,
拉沙德是我的密友
and I'm an avid supporter of his.
而且我是他的狂热支持者
Tate, while you're campaigning in Syracuse and Utica,
泰特 当你在锡拉丘兹和尤蒂卡竞选时
I thought it would be great to have surrogates
我认为拥有代理人会很棒
like James St. Patrick and his wife, Tasha,
就像詹姆斯·圣帕特里克和他的妻子塔莎
continuing to hammer your message locally.
继续在当地传递你的消息
You don't have to And I would be absolutely happy to take on the mantle
你不必做这些的 我非常乐意自愿地
by myself.
接受这个任务
Excuse me?
你说什么
Um, it's a difficult time for me right now, Ramona.
我现在正处于一个困难时期 雷蒙娜
Tasha and I are getting a divorce.
塔莎和我要离婚了
James, why don't you have a seat?
詹姆斯 要不坐下来说
Thank you, Councilman.
谢谢你 议员
Sure, we were just going over some, uh,some issues
好 我们刚刚正在讨论一些 呃 一些
that are pressing, especially in the black community.
亟待处理的问题 尤其是在黑人社区中的
I'll send you some
我一会儿会给你发一些
Oh, Mrs. St. Patrick.
圣帕特里克太太
Councilman Tate. Please, have a seat.
塔特议员 来 请坐
Wait, I've seen you before.
等等 我以前见过你
I get that a lot.
我长得比较大众脸
Ramona Garrity.
雷蒙娜·加里蒂
Right.
幸会
So your husband couldn't keep his dick in his pants either.
所以你老公也是把持不住他自己吗
Girl, I know the struggle.
我懂的
Uh, thank you for agreeing to meet us.
谢谢你同意和我们见面
Devastated to hear that you and James
听说你和詹姆斯夫妻关系不和
are struggling in your marriage, Mrs. St. Patrick.
我很遗憾 圣帕特里克太太
The loss of a child is never easy.
失去了孩子从来就不是件容易的事
There are no cameras around, Rashad.
周围没有镜头盯着你 拉沙德
You can drop the act.
你别演了
What act?
我演什么了
Please.
拜托
Stop pretending that you care how I feel.
不要假装你在乎我的感受
You exploited my daughter's funeral for your gain.
你利用我女儿的葬礼为自己谋取私利
Don't think I forgot about that.
别以为我忘了
剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表