剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表
Previously on Power...
《权欲》前情提要
Ghost gave me the name of the person who killed Joey.
鬼魂给了我杀乔伊的凶手的名字
He’s got a friend in me for life.
那我们这辈子都是朋友
Yeah, sure.
是的 当然
The moment you let Tommy in the penthouse to kill me
你让汤米进公♥寓♥杀我的那一刻
was the moment you were no longer my son,
你就不再是我的儿子了
and now you’re my enemy.
现在你是我的敌人
You already had your opportunity
你已经有机会
to learn all about my best attribute.
了解我的优点了
Your loss, boo.
这是你的损失
I’m Quinton. My friends call me Q.
我叫昆顿 我的朋友们叫我Q
I’m Tasha.
我叫塔莎
I need you to plant a weapon.
我需要你安置一件武器
Draw Jason to the location. I’ll pull the trigger.
把杰森叫到现场 我会扣动扳机的
James St. Patrick’s name recognition is off the charts.
詹姆斯·圣·帕特里克的知名度爆表
If he goes to another team,
如果他去了别的团队
there’s no way you’re gonna make up the votes that go with him.
你不可能得到和他一样多的选票
I’m not worried about James St. Patrick.
我并不担心詹姆斯·圣帕特里克
Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, don’t shoot, look.
等等 等等 别开枪 快看
The Feds got a tracker on me, Spank.
联邦调查局在我身上安装了追踪器 斯庞克
They got me serving up Ghost. I’m playing both sides, Tommy.
他们让我去给鬼魂做事 我在玩无间道 汤米
I‐I know I did some fucked‐up shit with Coleman,
我知道我和科尔曼做了些该死的事
but at the end of the day, you’ll see it was worth it.
但最终 你会发现一切都是值得的
You’re fired, Saxe.
你被解雇了 萨克斯
Tommy is going down.
汤米会完蛋的
The only question is,
唯一的问题是
which side of the bars are you gonna be on?
你要站在哪一边
Give me the paper.
把文件给我
Tasha, you know I’m not a snitch!
塔莎 你知道我不是告密者
You signed the fucking papers, ’Keisha!
你签了那该死的文件 凯莎
If I give this ring to your mother,
如果我把这枚戒指给你妈妈
that means the three of us is gonna be family.
那就意味着我们三人是一家了
‐ You all right with that? ‐ Yeah.
你不介意吧 是的
Tasha, please don’t do this!
塔莎 请不要这样做
*They say this is a big, rich town*
他们说这是座富裕的大城市
*I just come from the poorest part*
而我来自最贫穷的地方
*Bright lights, city life*
城市灯火明亮 车水马龙
*I gotta make it, this is where it goes down*
我必须成功 就在这里
*I just happen to come up hard*
我只是碰巧迎难而上
*Legal or illegal, baby, I gotta make it*
合法与否 宝贝 我一定得成功
*I never took a straight path nowhere*
我从未有一帆风顺的人生
*Life’s full of twists and turns, bumps and bruises*
生活充满了坎坷 曲折和伤痛
*I live, I learn*
我活着 我学着
*I’m from that city full of yellow cabs and skyscrapers*
我来自那个到处都是黄色的士和摩天大厦的城市
*It’s hard to get a start in these parts without paper*
没有钱 就很难在这里起步
*Homie I grew up in hell a block away from heaven*
我在地狱长大 离天堂只有一个街区
*That corner every 15 minutes they moving seven*
这里15分钟就卖♥♥出7包可♥卡♥因♥
*Pure snow, bag it then watch it go*
纯白的雪啊 把它们装进袋子里
*Occupational options get some blow or some hos*
职业风险 做好被人揍的准备
*Shoot the ball or the strap, learn to rap or to jack*
击球或扣篮 抢劫还是嘻哈
*Fuck it man, in the meantime go head and pump a pack*
操♥他♥妈♥的世界 现在该我上场
*This my regal royal flow, my James Bond bounce*
这是我的标志 詹姆斯邦德的节奏
*That 007, that’s 62 on my count*
007算什么 老子也能学他的屌♥样
*I’m a undercover liar, I lie under the covers*
我是个心口不一的骗子 我以谎言为生
*Look a bitch in the eyes and tell her baby I love ya*
看着那婊♥子♥的眼睛 然后告诉她我爱她
*You’re my inspiration, you’re my motivation*
你是我的灵感 你是我的动力
*You’re the reason that I’m movin’ with no hesitation*
是我毫不犹豫继续奋斗的原因
*They say this is a big, rich town*
他们说这是座富裕的大城市
*I just come from the poorest part*
而我来自最贫穷的地方
*Bright lights, city life*
城市灯火明亮 车水马龙
*I gotta make it, this is where it goes down*
我必须成功 就在这里
*I just happen to come up hard*
我只是碰巧迎难而上
*Legal or illegal, baby, I gotta make it*
非法与否 宝贝 我一定得成功
I can’t believe La Keisha’s gone, you know?
我不敢相信拉凯莎死了
Good looks on bringing me Cash, though. I appreciate you.
不过把卡什带来很不错 我很欣赏你
No doubt, Kadeem. It’s the least I could do.
毫无疑问 卡迪姆 这是我能做的最起码的
He’s a good kid.
他是个好孩子
So what’s up? We got no idea who did this shit or what?
那有什么消息吗 我们根本不知道是谁干的
I ain’t sure...
我不确定
but I promise you I’ma find out who did this shit
但我向你保证 我会查出是谁干的
and I’m a make it right.
并把把事情处理好
LaKeisha was a good woman.
拉凯莎是个好女人
Well, you need anything, you hit me.
需要任何东西 给我打电♥话♥
Bet.
一定
Cash gonna see you again or what?
卡什还会再见到你吗
I got no idea.
我不知道
A’ight, shit goes down, you know where I’m at.
好吧 要是出了 你知道我在哪里
I ’preciate that.
我很感激
Thomas Patrick Egan.
托马斯·帕特里克·伊根
You’re a busy man.
你真是个大忙人
This better be quick. I got shit to do.
最好快点 我有事要做
Like running drugs, racketeering?
比如贩毒 敲诈勒索吗
Murdering your girlfriend?
还有谋杀你的女朋友吗
You see, now, typically when an innocent man
你看 一般来说 当一个无辜者
learns his girlfriend was murdered,
得知他的女朋友被谋杀了
he has more of an emotional reaction.
会有更激烈的情绪反应
Yeah. I found her body myself.
是的 我自己发现了她的尸体
But you didn’t call it in.
但你没叫人来
Where were you last night between the hours of 6:00 and 7:00 p. m.?
你昨晚6点到7点在哪儿
Buying an engagement ring for LaKeisha at the mall.
在商场为拉凯莎买♥♥订婚戒指
Her son, Cash, was with me. Check the cameras.
她儿子卡什和我在一起 你可以查监控
I will. Where’s Cash now?
我会的 卡什现在在哪儿
He’s with his father, where he belongs.
他和他父亲在一起 在他应在的地方
Don’t you fuck with that kid.
别对那孩子做什么
He told you, right?
他告诉你了 对吧
That we pulled over his mom
我们把他妈妈叫过来
and she agreed to cooperate with us,
她同意和我们合作
to testify against you.
来指证你
Nah.
并没有
She told me what you done to her,
她告诉我了 你对她所做的
but she wasn’t gonna say shit against me.
而她不会说什么指证我
I had no reason to kill her.
我没有理由杀她
That was my girl... to the end.
直到最后一秒 她都是我的女人
Well, if you didn’t kill LaKeisha,
如果你没杀拉凯莎
then who else wanted to keep her quiet?
还有谁想让她永远沉默
I tell you what, genius. You do your fuckin’ job, you’ll find your answer.
告诉你吧 天才 做好你的工作 你会知道答案的
If you ain’t gonna arrest me, I’m get on my way.
如果你不逮捕我 我就走了
If you know who killed LaKeisha, let me handle it.
如果你知道谁杀了拉凯莎 让我来处理
Don’t seek revenge.
不要寻求报复
You’re only gonna wind up hurting yourself.
这只会伤害到你自己
Am I free to go?
我现在可以走了吗
We’ll be watching you.
我们会盯着你的
We left the space wide open so it can be adapted to the buyer’s needs.
我们留出了很大的空间 以适应买♥♥家的需求
It’s perfect.
很完美
There’s also the possibility for expansion.
还有扩张的可能性
No neighbors on either side of you.
两边都没有邻居
That’s music to my ears. I’m as private as it goes.
这听起来真不错 我是很注重隐私的
A buyer with vision like yourself
像你这样有远见的买♥♥家
has a great turn key opportunity here,
在这里会有很好的机会
but you’ll have to be aggressive.
但你必须得快点决定
There are a lot of interested parties.
会有很多让你感兴趣的团体
It’s exactly what I need.
这正是我所需要的
I’ll get the funds together right away.
我马上把钱准备好
If you’re serious, act quickly.
如果你说真的 那就尽快
My office is already fielding offers.
我的办公室已经拒绝很多邀请了
I’m confident that my offer will be the strongest.
我相信我的报价将是最有力的
You’ll have it in the morning.
你明早就能收到
Feel free to show yourself out.
尽情展现自己吧
I have to run to another appointment across town.
我得赶着去城里赴约
‐ It’s been a pleasure. ‐ Thank you.
这是我的荣幸 谢谢你
剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表