剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表
‐ What the hell happened? ‐ There’s product missing.
发生什么了 有货丢了
I can see that. How?
看得出来 怎么丢的
How the hell we ’posed to know?
我们他妈的怎么知道
We the only ones in here.
只有我们在这儿
Who found it?
是谁发现的
I did.
我
Yeah, okay.
行啊 好吧
I’m gonna call Tommy real quick.
我赶紧去给汤米打个电♥话♥
What’s that supposed to mean, "Yeah, okay"?
什么叫行啊 好吧
Hey, Two, fall back.
二位 冷静
It means it’s a good cover‐up
意思是假装发现了抢劫
to discover a robbery that you did yourself.
是个很好的掩盖自己罪行的方法
And Tommy told me about that shit with Tariq,
汤米告诉我塔里克那堆破事儿了
how you didn’t want to help either.
你们那时候也不想帮忙
That shit with Tariq was bullshit,
塔里克那事儿就是鬼扯
but I still played my position.
但我还是尽责了
I ain’t taking product behind nobody back.
我没有背着你们拿走货
If I did want to steal some shit, I’d snatch that chain.
如果我真的要偷 我就把你脖子上挂的给扯下来了
‐ Hey, Two, chill! ‐ Well, it’s missing, ain’t it?
二位 冷静 那货不还是丢了吗
And y’all the only three that know about this place,
只有你们三个知道这个地方
so I think I’ll go talk to Tommy in person instead.
所以我觉得我应该要去亲自和汤米谈谈
Nobody took nothing.
没人拿走任何东西
Yo, get the fuck off me!
你♥他♥妈♥放开我
The bigger issue is, somebody else was in here.
更大的问题是 有人进来过这里
You go telling Tommy it’s one of us,
你去告诉汤米是我们之中的一个干的
he’s gonna do what he always does,
他就会像以往一样
go off all crazy.
发疯
It won’t be good for him.
这对他不好
He needs to go off crazy.
他需要发发疯
Tommy gonna see all y’all niggas.
汤米会要见见你们这群货的
‐ "All y’all niggas"? ‐ No, no, no.
你们这群货 不不不
’Keisha, ’Keisha, ’Keisha, ’Keish‐‐
凯莎 凯莎 凯莎 凯
What the fuck is wrong with you?
你♥他♥妈♥什么毛病
You shouldn’t have grabbed her like that.
你不应该那样拉住她的
B. G. is right, man. You know Tommy gonna go off.
大块头说的对 伙计 你知道汤米会生气的
You can’t be touching his girl.
你不能碰他的女人
Nigga, she can’t call me a sneak thief
朋友 就算是她也不能指着我的鼻子
to my face either.
说我是个小偷
She wasn’t his girl, I would’ve smacked the shit outta her.
她要不是他的女人 我当场就把她打出屎来
You got anger issues, bro.
你有愤怒问题啊 兄弟
You’re gonna get us killed for real.
你真的要害死我们了
One of y’all take this shit?
你们拿了这东西吗
‐ No. ‐ Nigga, you know I would’ve told you.
没有 伙计 你知道我会告诉你的
Then we all got a problem now.
那我们就都有麻烦了
Gotta figure out how to fix this.
得想办法解决
I knew that bitch was trouble the minute she showed up.
那婊♥子♥一出现我就知道有麻烦
You shouldn’t have grabbed her, man.
你不应该抓她的 伙计
Keep your fucking hands to yourself.
管好你的手
Didn’t your mama ever tell you that?
你妈没教过你吗
Damn!
他妈的
Where the hell is Tate?
泰特他妈的在哪儿
We have to go over his Rochester schedule before that photo op at CPS.
我们得在他拍照之前过一遍罗切斯特的日程
Why isn’t he answering his phone?
他为什么不接电♥话♥
He’s at a prayer breakfast. Mount Zion Baptist Church.
他正在参加一场祈祷早餐 锡安山浸信会教堂
I don’t care.
我不管
God is not gonna help him win this primary; I am.
上帝不会帮他赢得竞选的 我会
Get Tate back here,
把泰特叫回来
and have Cassandra send me that Monroe County data.
让卡珊德拉把门罗县的数据发给我
Yeah, she’s not here either.
她也不在这儿
* Hey, she a freak bitch *
她是个态度不好的
* With a attitude *
臭婊♥子♥
Just like that. Just like that.
就这样 就这样
* Make that ass jiggle *
让那屁♥股♥左右摇摆
* Yeah, make that ass clap *
让那屁♥股♥啪啪作响
‐ Are you fucking kidding me? ‐ Oh, shit.
你♥他♥妈♥开玩笑吗 该死
You know what, Cassandra? I kept wondering
你知道吗 卡珊德拉 我一直在想
why you had so many coffee meetings on your calendar.
你的日程里为什么有那么多咖啡会谈
I guess you take yours black now.
我想你是改喝黑的了吧
Look, Derek, I’m sorry you had to find out this way.
听着 德瑞克 我很抱歉你这样发现了真♥相♥
Look, I was planning on telling you after we got through the campaign.
我是打算在完成竞选之后告诉你的
You don’t have to worry about that anymore, Cassandra,
你不用再担心竞选了 卡珊德拉
because Tate’s run for governor,
因为我觉得泰特竞选州长
it ended right about now, I think.
现在就差不多完蛋了
Derek...
德瑞克
now’s not the time to make any important decisions.
现在不是时候做出任何重要决定
You’re understandably in a state.
可以理解你现在很气愤
I appreciate your concern, Rashad.
非常感谢你的担心 拉沙德
I do, thank you.
真的 谢谢啊
When would be a good time, huh?
那什么时候才是时候呢
Before or after I take your opposition research across the street?
在我投靠街对面你的竞争对手之前还是之后
Derek, Derek, I‐‐
德瑞克 德瑞克 我
look, I have not been happy in this marriage for a while.
听着 这段婚姻里我已经不开心很久了
But this‐this is a private matter.
但是 这是私人问题
This is our problem to solve.
这是我们要解决的问题
Do not make this about work.
不要牵扯到工作
Why don’t we let the voters decide?
为什么我们不让选民决定呢
‐ Derek‐‐ ‐ Fuck you two!
德瑞克 你们两个去死吧
‐ Derek! ‐ Shit!
德瑞克 他妈的
Derek!
德瑞克
Shit.
他妈的
Tommy!
汤米
Tommy, you here?
汤米 你在吗
I need to talk to you about this nigga 2‐Bit.
我得跟你谈谈那帮家伙
Fuck.
他妈的
Hey, LaKeisha, um, is Tommy here?
拉凯莎 汤米在吗
Who’s asking, you or Ghost?
是谁找他 你还是鬼魂
Look, I’m not here to bring no trouble, all right?
听着 我不是来找麻烦的 好吗
I‐I need to talk to Tommy.
我得和汤米谈谈
Ghost put a gun on me this morning.
鬼魂今天早上拿枪指着我
Good, somebody should’ve whupped your little ass
很好 早有人该给你点教训了
a long time ago, pretending to be something you not.
装模作样的小鬼
Like you with that piece?
比如拿着枪的你吗
I got reason to watch my back.
我有理由小心的
Look, ’Riq, I’ve known you your whole life.
听着 里克 我从你出生就认识你了
I got nothing but love for you, but you gotta go.
我真的爱你 但是你得走了
Every time you come around, Ghost shows up,
每次你过来 鬼魂都会出现
and we can’t afford that shit right now.
而我们现在承受不起
I need to talk to Tommy.
我得和汤米谈谈
Auntie, please. Is he in Brooklyn?
阿姨 拜托了 他在布鲁克林吗
Why would he be in Brooklyn, ’Riq?
他为什么会在布鲁克林 里克
I don’t know. He mentioned it once.
我不知道 他提起过一次
Where did you get them pills from that you were selling?
你卖♥♥的药是哪里来的
Kanan. You know, he had a stash.
卡南 你知道的 他有存货
I just took whatever was left over.
我就是拿了剩下的
You know what? You gotta go.
你知道吗 你得走了
Well, would you at least tell him that I came to look for him?
那你能不能至少告诉他一声我来找他了
I put myself on the line for you one too many times, ’Riq.
我已经为了你冒了太多次生命危险了 里克
I’m all out of favors. Stay away from us.
我好心用完了 离我们远点
See, your father thinks he got through to you this morning,
看 你♥爸♥觉得早上他说通你了
but I know better.
但是我了解你
I’m taking you to him right now.
我现在就带你去他那里
I was just saying good‐bye. Don’t tell Ghost.
我只是去告别的 别告诉鬼魂
Oh, I won’t.
我不会的
You will. Get in the car.
你自己会说的 上车
Okay, what’s the latest?
最新消息如何
Detective McCall and I spoke with Tariq St. Patrick.
麦克科尔警探和我找塔里克·圣帕特里克聊过
He claims he saw nothing the night
他声称他在普罗克特在他爸的顶层公♥寓♥里
Proctor was gunned down in his father’s penthouse.
被枪杀的那个晚上什么都没看到
"Claims."
声称
What do you mean? you don’t believe him?
什么意思 你不相信他吗
剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表