剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表
Yeah, that just means he doesn't trust you yet.
是啊 那只能说明他还不相信你
Which is a problem for you, because right now,
这就是你的问题了 因为现在
your only purpose in life
你人生中唯一的使命
is to give me something I can use to prosecute St. Patrick
就是给我提供一些能够在安吉拉·巴尔德斯谋杀案中
for Angela Valdes' murder.
能够检举圣帕特里克的东西
Something's off.
有点不对劲
Saxe should have marshals with him.
萨克斯应该会带上司法官的
What the fuck am I supposed to do if he's clean?
如果他是清白的话 我他妈该怎么办
Clean.
清白的
Tell you, if St. Patrick is clean,
告诉你 如果圣帕特里克是清白的
I'm a founding member of the Wu-Tang Clan.
我就是武当派的创始元老
I think this dirty bastard's
我觉得这个肮脏的混♥蛋♥在
running Dre off the books.
要把德烈从黑市除名
No shit. Work harder.
不可能 再加把劲干
Get his trust.
取得他的信任
All right, look, man.
好吧 听着 兄弟
One more thing.
还有一件事
I didn't catch all of it, but he mentioned
我没有听见所有内容 但是他提到了
some shit about getting a witness to leave town.
什么要让证人离开镇子的话
Wait, wait, a witness against him?
等等 等等 有对他不利的证人吗
Yeah, he said "she," so it must be a woman.
没错 他说的是她 所以肯定是个女人
Oh, fuck.
操
What the fuck is Dre doing, man?
德烈在他妈的干什么 兄弟
I don't trust him either, okay?
我也不相信他 好吗
So I told him to find me the witness against you.
所以我让他去找到那个不利于你的证人
Then we'll know.
那样我们就知道了
I already know that motherfucker, okay?
我已经很了解那个混♥蛋♥了 好吗
Once he gets his daughter back, he'll do anything he can,
一旦他的女儿回来了 他就会不择手段
put himself back at the head of an organization.
让自己重新成为组织的领导者
But he has to get his daughter back first.
但他首先得让他的女儿回来啊
So as long as that's in play, we know how to use him.
所以只要他女儿还没回来 我们就能得知如何去利用他了
Fuck.
操
Not bad, not bad at all, James.
不错 真不错啊 詹姆斯
Thank you, Jason.
谢了 杰森
I worked really hard for this place.
我为了这个地方可是非常努力工作的
I don't doubt that.
我没有怀疑这一点
You are a hard worker.
你是个勤奋的人
Smart, resourceful.
聪明 足智多谋
But I would love to know how you managed to get
但是我非常想知道 你是如何设法得到
municipal services to help you carry out the hit on Tommy.
市政♥府♥的支援来帮你对付汤米的呢
Did you think I wouldn't find out?
你以为我会不知道吗
Tommy was-- He was very upset.
汤米他 非常的沮丧
He actually thought that I somehow set him up.
他甚至还觉得我在某种程度上设计了他
Well played.
非常好
I fell for the bait, but I didn't kill him.
我确实中了圈套 但是我没有杀他
No, no, you didn't.
不不不 你没有
But you did confirm for me
但是你确实帮我证实了
exactly what I thought about you.
你就是我认为的那种人
You possess a certain skill set that makes you
你搞出了一套花样 让我们认为你就是我们业务的
uniquely qualified for our line of business.
最佳人选
Your line of business? Think about it.
你们的业务 想想吧
If you follow through with your instinct,
如果你跟着你的本能
kill Tommy, and become my distro,
杀了汤米 然后成为我的发行商
all your problems will be solved.
那么你所有的问题都会迎刃而解
You know I'm right, James. Hmm?
你知道我是对的 詹姆斯
No more feud with Tommy, no more cash flow issues.
不会有跟汤米的争锋相对 也不会有资金外流的问题
You can tell me Tommy's pick ups and drops
你可以告诉我接下来10年 去他的 20年
for the next 10 years-- fuck it, make it 20.
汤米的起落情况
I'm not gonna make another move on Tommy, Jason.
我不对再对汤米做什么了 杰森
Okay? It's not the man I want to be.
好吗 我可不想成为这样的人
So unless you're gonna put a bullet in my head
所以 除非你们要在我的俱乐部
in the middle of my club,
对着我的脑袋来一枪
we're finished here, my friend.
我们这就算完事了 我的朋友
Come with me.
跟我来
Yes? Uh, maintenance.
有事吗 维修问题
There's water leaking in the apartment above yours.
您楼上的公♥寓♥有漏水的现象
Just want to make sure the water's not flooding your ceiling.
只是想确保一下水没有浸透到您家的天花板
Maria Suarez.
玛丽亚·苏亚雷斯
I know you agreed to testify against me.
我知道你同意指证我
No.
不
I took someone from you.
我让你失去了一个人
I can't change that.
我没法改变那一点
All I can tell you is, I'm not that man anymore.
我只能告诉你 我已经不再是那个人了
I'm gonna give you a second chance to walk away.
我会给你第二次机会让你离开这一切
Revenge does not bring back those we lost.
报仇也没办法弥补我们所失去的那一切
Here, take this money.
给 带上这些钱
You can start a new life
你可以开启新生活
or stay here and do whatever it is you feel you need to do.
或者留在这里做一些你觉得需要做的事情
I won't stop you.
我不会阻止你
Clear the door.
弄好那个门
Stand down.
撤退
You know, I mean, seeing how I did you a favor,
你懂的 我是说 看到我这样帮你
I thought maybe that settles things between us.
我认为 或许能够奠定我们之间的某些基础关系
Maybe we could do some business.
或许我们可以做点生意
Possibly. What do you have in mind?
可能吧 你想到了什么
Yeah?
是吧
Well, I got me some primo shit and a lot of it.
好吧 我搞到了一批货 而且量很大
And my guys is full up, but I need to move more weight.
而且我的兄弟这都饱和了 但是我还是需要转移一些货
Maybe you could take some off my hands.
也许你可以接手一些
Tommy, you know I already have a steady supply.
汤米 你知道我已经有了固定的货源了
Yeah-- I get--no, but...
是的 我懂 但是
this shit is top billing.
这批货可是上等品
You can't find nothing better.
你找不到更好的了
No disrespect, but my supplier's the best I've ever come across.
无意冒犯 但是我的供应商是我遇到的最好供应商
See for yourself.
你自己感受一下
Mm, yeah, I like this. This look good.
不错啊 我很喜欢 看着很棒
Yeah? Where'd you get this?
是吧 你从哪搞来的
You know I can't reveal my source.
你知道我从来不泄露自己的资源
It's a professional courtesy.
这是一种专业素养
Yeah?
是吗
This is my shit.
这是我的货
I killed my father for you.
我为你杀了我爸
Where the fuck did you get it?
你♥他♥妈♥到底从哪拿的
I can tell you it's a friend of Kanan's.
我可以告诉你这是卡纳安的一个朋友的
Yeah?
是吗
Young black kid, about yay high?
年轻的黑人小孩 大概这么高
That's my godson.
那是我的教子
You pushing for my godson?
你敢搞我的教子
You leave him the hell alone.
你最好他妈的离他远点
I know you're still dealing with the death of your father,
我知道你还在消化你父亲的死这件事
so I'm gonna pretend you didn't just walk into my place
所以我就当你从来没走进我的地盘
and tell me how to run my business.
也没告诉我如何经营生意好了
Unless that's who you really want to be.
除非你就是想跟我对着干
And might I remind you,
而且让我提醒你一下
your godson's still breathing, unlike mine,
你的教子还活着 呼吸着 不像我的教子
who you had working for you behind my back.
被你安插在我的内部偷偷为你工作
You got Carmine killed. My godson.
你让卡尔米内丢了性命 我的教子
So you can take your product and your demands
所以 你可以带上你的产品还有你的要求
and you can get the fuck out of here.
然后滚出我的地盘
It's so fucking beautiful, Dre.
干得真♥他♥妈♥漂亮 德烈
First you tell me he got the witness to leave town.
最开始 你告诉我 他让证人离开镇子
Then he's about to kill her. Then he's not gonna kill her.
然后说他要杀了她 然后他又不杀她了
And I am stuck trying to pull some Fed's fucking dick out of my ass
然而我却困在这里在付给他们该死的小费之后
after sending them out on a bullshit fucking tip.
试着摆脱那些联邦的混♥蛋♥
Look, I don't know why he didn't kill the bitch, man.
听着 我不知道他为什么没有杀那个贱♥人♥ 兄弟
He had a gun. He had--rolled up on her.
他当时拿了把枪 他都把枪抵在她脑袋上了
I don't know why he didn't shoot her.
我不知道为什么他没杀她
He said some shit about living her best fucking life,
他说了一些什么让她好好生活的狗屁话
and then he gave her a whole bunch of money like he was Oprah.
然后跟奥普拉一样给了她一大笔钱
Wait, St. Patrick gave her money?
等等 圣帕特里克给了她钱
剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表