剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表
* Yeah, I'm everywhere *
无处不在
* You ain't never there *
而你影子都没一个
* Yeah, I'm everywhere *
无处不在
* Yeah, I'm everywhere *
无处不在
I always knew you'd bring
我一直知道你会
your wickedness back to this house.
拖着你弱爆的身板回到这里
I thought turning you in
我觉得把你检举揭发了
might be the only way to save you.
才是唯一救你的方法
Lord knows I couldn't do it on my own, but now I see...
上苍知道我自己一个人做不到 但是我现在才知道
there was never any saving you.
你无药可救
Ever since I was little, you told me I was no good.
从小你就告诉我我屁都不是
"A little demon," you used to say.
你总说我是个小恶魔
I was, what, six years old
我当年才六岁
when you started calling me that shit,
你就开始叫我那坨狗屎
because I took a candy bar from Ms. Edwards' house?
就因为我从爱德华兹夫人家里拿了一块糖
A fucking candy bar?
踏马的就一块糖
You told me I was wicked
我活着的每一天你都在告诉我
every day of my life
我就是个窝囊废
with your words,
你那些言语
with the way you looked at me,
你看我的眼神
with the way you said my name.
你叫我名字的方式
What did you think would happen to me?
你以为我会长成什么好人吗
Luke 6:37.
路加福音第六章三十七节
"Judge not,
你们不要评判人
"and you will not be judged.
就不必受评判
"Condemn not, and you will not be condemned.
不要定人的罪 就必不被定罪
"Forgive,
要饶恕人
and you will be forgiven."
就必蒙饶恕
But I will never, ever forgive you.
但我永远 永远不会饶恕你
You're still a demon.
你就是个魔鬼
I don't know what I did to offend God so much
我不知道我做了什么冒犯上帝的事情
that he gave me you as a son.
以至于他要给我你这样的一个儿子
Your granddaughter,
你的孙女
her name is Heaven,
她的名字是海雯(天堂)
a place me or you will never see.
一个你我永远不会去的地方
And the only reason why I didn't tell you about her...
我没告诉你关于她的事的唯一原因就是
Is because I love that little girl way too much
我太爱她了
to ever let her anywhere near you.
我不会让她靠近你
Babe, what happened?
亲爱的 怎么了
What are we supposed to do with this?
这些东西我们拿着怎么办
It's all she had.
她只有这些东西了
You got my shit, man? I gotta get going.
你拿到东西了吗兄弟 我得走了
Yes, I do have your shit,
拿到了
but I think I have something you might want even more.
但是我觉得有些样东西你可能更想要
It's $100,000, and something tells me
是十万块 我的直觉告诉我
if you're planning on getting out of town,
要是你是打算出城
you could use the money.
你会很需要这笔钱
What I gotta do?
我需要付出 什么代价
Kill James St. Patrick.
杀了詹姆斯·圣·帕特里克
It's gotta be done tonight.
必须今晚完成
He's leaving on the campaign trail tomorrow, and that can't happen.
他明天就要踏上巡回竞选的路了 这可不行
Come on, now, good brother.
来嘛 我的好兄弟
We both know I'm not asking you to do something
我们都清楚我这个要求
that's out of your character.
对你而言不过分
But it's not like popping a corner boy, man.
我可不是什么街上的流氓
Yes, indeed. I know who he is,
是的 你不是 我知道他是谁
and that's why there's a whole lot of money on this desk.
所以才会给你这么多钱
Half now.
现在只给一半
You get the other half when the job is done.
完成了再给另一半
No, no, no, no.
不不不
I need all my cash up front, bro.
我需要先拿钱
Shit.
操
You think 'cause you see me walking around in a suit and tie
你觉得我穿成这个样子
that you can run some weak-ass game on me?
你就可以拿逼菜逼的方法来逼我了吗
No, I think you want it done with a quickness,
不 我觉得你是需要这任务马上完成
or you wouldn't be asking me to do this on the spot.
不然你也不会这时候来给我说这些
See, I got the leverage here, so I'll do it,
所以 主动权在我手上 我会去做的
but I gotta get going, and you should want that too.
但是我需要马上开始 你也应该希望是这样
Nobody around to connect shit to you.
没有人会把你和这件事联♥系♥在一起
I'll do it.
我会做的
I'll smoke that motherfucker.
我会干掉那个混♥蛋♥
You got my word, man.
我承诺 兄弟
Nice.
很好
I like how you lean into that shit.
我喜欢看你这个样子
Should have gone into politics, my nigga.
从政是万万不可的 我的好兄弟
But we both know your word sure as fuck ain't bond...
但是我们都知道你的话不可信
and yet I'm still gonna give you this money.
不过我还是会先把钱给你
And you know why
你知道为什么
I'm still gonna give you this money, Andre?
我会把钱给你吗安德烈
Because I have a rock-solid insurance policy.
因为我有个万无一失的保险
After tonight,
今晚过后
I'm the only one that's gonna know your new name,
我就是唯一一个知道你新名字的人
so if you want to stay off the radar, you'll stand by your word.
你要是不想被人找到的话 你就好好遵守承诺
And if you don't, well,
要是你不的话
everybody's gonna be looking for...
那么大家都会开始寻找
Eric Anthony Davidson.
埃里克·安东尼·戴维森
I got the plate number and everything.
车牌号♥什么的我都有噢
Andre, if you don't kill James,
安德烈 你要是不杀詹姆斯
you gonna be running from him for the rest of your life.
你下半辈子都得不断地逃离他
You ain't got nothing to worry about,
你没什么可担心的
'cause you just paid me to do something I'd do for free.
因为你刚刚给钱让我做一件我愿意免费做的事
I got it done, baby.
拿到了 宝贝
Holy shit.
我的妈
How'd you get all this money?
你哪儿来的钱
Uh...Tate needs something done.
泰特要我做一些事
But we're leaving, right?
但是我们还是要走的是吧
Dre, we have everything we need.
小安 我们需要的东西都有了
Fuck Tate.
去他妈的泰特
Let's just drive out this city and never look back.
我们就直接出城永不回头
Baby, he knows our new identity.
宝贝 他知道我们的新身份
He can't burn you.
他不能举报你
He gave you these IDs.
证件是他做的
He'll be burning himself too.
他只会引火烧身
All right. All right.
好 好
Let's get the fuck out of here.
我们走吧
Yeah, yeah.
好
* Watch me, watch me *
看着我 看着我
* Watch me do this *
看着我
* Watch me, watch me... *
看着我 看着我
What are you doing?
你在干嘛呢
* ...can't find me up, up and away *
你永远也找不到我
* I give a fuck 'bout your wave... *
我不在意你的权势
I'm talking to you.
我和你说话呢
I gotta do this, all right?
这事儿我必须得做 好吗
Do what? Dre, do what?
做什么 小安 做什么
* ...I got a lot I could say *
我敢说我有的是本事
* Caught up with goddesses, hey *
与女神们寻欢作乐
* I hope you forgive my mistakes *
我希望你能原谅我的过错
* Yeah, run around with a renegade *
和叛逃者一起流亡
* You should take a seat, save your energy *
你该坐下歇歇
* I try to heal a gash with a Band-Aid *
我正打算用创可贴贴上那道伤口
* And the time I need you call your enemies *
到时候我需要你叫上你的敌人
* That's what they yell when we come around *
我们到来时他们会怒吼
* This is your town and we run it now *
这是你的地盘 但现在我们是老大
* How big is your army, a hundred thou' *
你有多少人马 有十万大军
Dre?
小安
What the fuck happened? Just chill. We gotta go, a'ight?
踏马的怎么回事 冷静点 我们得走了 好吗
And you...what? What? Just chill!
你呢 什么啊 给我冷静点
We gotta go. We gotta go.
我们得去 必须去
What the fuck was more important
还有什么比我们离开这里
剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表