剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表
How many hours has it been?
现在已经过去几个小时了呢
Well, not since last night.
从昨晚开始就没收到短♥信♥了
But listen to me.
不过听我说
your Uncle Benny’s a scrappy son of a bitch, you hear me?
你本尼叔叔本事大着呢 知道吗
Only a hound from hell could take him out.
只有地狱恶犬才可能搞得定他
He’s gonna be fine, all right?
他会没事的 好吗
And so are you. You’re with family now.
你也会没事的 有我们呢
You got nothing else to worry about.
什么都不用担心
You sure?
你确定吗
Go upstairs.
上楼去
Sorry to come unannounced.
抱歉没提前打招呼
What do you want, Vincent?
你想要什么 文森特
What I want is peace on Earth,
我想要地球和平
at least in our little corner of it.
起码咱们这一小片的和平
Then where the fuck is Benny?
那本尼在哪儿
I swear to God I don’t know where your brother is.
我对天发誓 不知道你哥哥在哪儿
I didn’t even know he was missing until your people
要不是你的人跑来敲我的门问我
came knocking, asking if I knew anything.
我都不知道你哥哥失踪了
You know, funny thing, just last week,
挺有意思的是 就在上周
Benny came to me and said the two of you
本尼来找我 跟我说
were at each other’s throats in the street.
你们俩在街上吵得不可开交
That? Well, Benny was misinformed.
是吗 本尼肯定误传消息了
He trusts the wrong people sometimes.
他有时候看人的眼光不怎么样
And yet there he was, dressing you down
不过他确实当着你手下人的面
in front of all your boys.
狠狠质疑了你
You know, I wonder what a jealous little shit like you would do
我很好奇 像你这种小心眼的混♥蛋♥
if you had a chance to take a move on the Civellos.
在有机会对奇韦洛下手的时候会做出什么事
Dolores, on my mother’s honor,
多洛莉丝 以我母亲的名义起誓
I don’t know where your brother is,
我不知道你哥哥在哪儿
but as a sign of good faith,
不过出于好心
with your permission, of course,
当然也要经过你的同意
I’d like to post two men at your door.
我可以派两个人守着你家
For what?
干什么
Till we find out what happened,
直到我们弄清楚情况
you should have protection.
给你们提供保护
How considerate.
好贴心啊
Anything for your family.
愿意为你家人做任何事
You know,
我明白了
now I see why you’re kissing my ass.
为什么你现在讨好我
You haven’t spoken yet with my Uncle Carlo, have you, huh?
你还没跟我卡洛叔叔联♥系♥呢吧 是不是
I wonder what he’s gonna do to you
很好奇他会怎么修理你
if Benny doesn’t turn up soon.
如果本尼不早点出现的话
I’m a fucking dead man.
我他妈的死定了
So what stupid thing did you do now?
你又干什么蠢事了
Something I can’t never take back.
我后悔也没用的事
New York ain’t safe for me no more.
我在纽约呆着不安全了
I can’t hide out here forever.
不能在这里藏一辈子
Ma, I gotta get the fuck out of town.
老妈 我他妈的得赶紧跑路
Where do you think you’re going, huh?
你觉得你能往哪儿跑
I’m feeling LA, actually.
我正在想去洛杉矶
Who the fuck do you know in California?
你♥他♥妈♥的对加州又有多熟悉
Oh, there’s this guy Rodolfo.
那有个叫鲁道夫的哥们
My connect made the intro.
有人介绍他给我
He’s got a whole network out there.
在那边他有关系
Same shit we got there,
跟咱们在这儿做的事差不多
just more palm trees and fake tits.
只不过多了些棕榈树和假咪♥咪♥
You’re not moving to Cali.
你不能搬到加州去
Don’t be ridiculous, Tommy.
别犯混了 汤米
What, I’m gonna score my coke out on the street?
干嘛 让我自己到街上去买♥♥白粉吗
Come on.
别这样
Work out what you need to work out,
摆平你需要摆平的事
because your family is here.
你的家在这里
I’m here, yeah?
我也在这里 好吗
Yeah.
好吧
You can’t just pick up and leave everything
你不能说走就走 把你熟悉的
and everyone you’ve ever known behind.
一切事情和所有人都抛下不管
...primary season, local entrepreneur James St. Patrick
竞选季 本地企业家詹姆斯·圣·帕特里克
has left the Tate campaign.
已经离开泰特的竞选团队
In a stunning turn of events,
在经历一系列转折后
sources say that St. Patrick will soon be announced
有消息称圣·帕特里克很快会宣布
as Tate rival Lorette Walsh’s running mate.
成为泰特对手洛蕾特·沃尔什的竞选伙伴
‐ Motherfucker. ‐ Hey!
王八犊子 嘿
Okay, I know you’re upset, but do you remember that night
行了 我知道你现在很生气 但是你得记着
on the docks when those guys tried to shake you down?
在码头那次 那些人想把你干掉
Tasha was pregnant with the twins,
塔莎还怀着双胞胎呢
and Jamie still came all the way out there to save your ass.
杰米还是一路跑去救了你
Whatever.
随便你怎么说
He has had your back long before LaKeisha ever did.
他罩着你可比拉凯莎罩着你的时间长多了
He’s your brother. He will always have your back.
他是你哥哥 他会永远罩着你的
When he killed the woman I was gonna marry?
把我要娶的女人杀了算罩着我吗
What do you mean, gonna marry?
你说要娶她是什么意思
He shut down my whole operation,
他把我整个运作团队都给端了
got my entire crew snatched up.
所有手下都被抓起来
Ma, he literally just sent a guy to my doorstep to kill me.
老妈 他还派了个人到我家来杀我
Oh, come on.
别胡说
Ma, Ghost has taken everything from me, Ma.
老妈 鬼魂把我的一切都夺走了
This shit can’t go unanswered.
这事我不可能就这么算了
All right, first off,
好吧 不过首先
you really think Jamie’s got the time
你真的以为杰米有这时间吗
between running for office and getting a divorce
他忙着竞选还忙着离婚
to drive all the way out to your new house
怎么有时间开那么远的车去你新家
to murder LaKeisha?
杀了拉凯莎
Trust me, Ma. The math’s good.
相信我 老妈 错不了
Ghost set it up perfectly so I could die
鬼魂把一切都算计的很完美
and he could forget he ever knew me.
我死了他就能忘了他认识我
That is not the Jamie I know.
那不是我认识的杰米
Then you don’t know him no more!
那你真的已经不认识他了
‐ Come on! ‐ Where are your keys, Ma?
别这样 我的钥匙呢 老妈
Hey, get the fuck out of my bag!
别他妈的翻我包
I’m done talking, Ma.
我不想说了 老妈
Before I do anything else, I’m gonna kill Ghost.
在做其他事之前 我得先杀了鬼魂
Well, you better hurry...
那你最好抓紧
before he hits the campaign trail.
他马上要出发去竞选游说了
Me and Ghost killed him to start over,
我和鬼魂杀了他好重新开始
but it was never about that.
但这不是主要目的
Just like going from corner boys
就像从街角的混混
to running the biggest shop in New York fucking City
变成纽约市最大的帮会
wasn’t about being gangsters.
也不是为了混黑社会
It was all for him,
都是为了他
all so he could figure another way to get out.
为了他能谋个别的出路
Tommy, what are you doing?
汤米 你这是在干什么
‐ You’re gonna regret this. ‐ No, I won’t.
你会后悔的 不 我不会
That’s good. Where did you get that?
非常好 你从哪儿拿到那个的
Why did you lie to me about Uncle Benny?
本尼叔叔的事你为什么要骗我
Being the youngest of four and the only girl,
我是四个子女里最小的 也是唯一的女孩
when I was your age, my mother told me that she wished I was a boy.
在我像你这么大的时候 我妈妈说她真希望我是个男孩
You know why?
知道为什么吗
She said I was gonna be smarter and stronger
她说那样我就能比我那几个哥哥加起来
and braver than all my brothers combined,
还要更聪明 更强壮 更勇敢
but as a woman, I was gonna have to pretend that I wasn’t.
但作为女人 我只能装傻
Why?
为什么
Because men need to think
因为男人需要觉得
that we’re weak so they can act strong,
女人是软弱的他们才能变得强大
so they can keep the families going.
能维护这个家庭
The problem is, strength is why
问题是 只有力量才是
women in families like ours are the ones who survive.
在这种家庭的女人能活下来的原因
What do you know, Elisa Marie?
你都知道什么 伊莉莎·玛利亚
What do you wanna know?
你想知道什么
We’ll figure this out together.
我们一起来弄清楚
Dad gave this to me the night we spent with the St. Patricks,
我们在圣·帕特里克家的那天晚上 爸爸给了我这个
剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表