剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表
considering you fucked me a hundred ways till Tuesday with Dre.
毕竟你周二之前用了一百种姿势搞我
I didn’t expect to find you in a place
我也没想到会在有好音乐
that actually plays good music.
的地方遇见你
See? I’m full of surprises.
看到了没 我这个人总是充满惊喜
I have good taste in music, I make a mean paella,
我的音乐品味很好 我做西班牙海鲜饭很好吃
and everything I did at Eastern District I did for one reason‐‐
我在东区所做的一切都只有一个目的
to put the fuckin’ bad guys away‐‐ punto final.
把那些天杀的坏蛋都抓起来 绳之以法
I believe you.
我相信你
You do?
真的吗
LaKeisha Grant was murdered last night.
拉凯莎·格兰特昨晚被杀了
‐ Shot twice.
中了两枪
Oh, God.
哦 天哪
Tell me you got Egan for that.
告诉我你把伊根抓起来了
Look, I didn’t agree with your methods,
听着 虽然我不认同你的方法
but I’m starting to understand why you used them.
但是我开始理解为什么你要利用他们
I’m here because I know you will stop at nothing
我来这就是因为我知道你会不择手段
to take these people down,
拿下这群人
and these people need to be taken down.
这些人需要被抓起来
I’m close.
我已经很接近了
But you didn’t see his face.
但是你没有看到他的表情
He wasn’t angry.
他不是生气
He was heartbroken.
是伤心
He didn’t know about it at all.
他完全不知道
And if he didn’t know about it, there’s no motive.
如果他不知道 那就没有动机
Then we put pressure on Tasha St. Patrick.
那我们就给塔莎·圣帕特里克施压
She’s the weak link between Egan and St. Patrick.
她是伊根和圣帕特里克之间最弱的那一环
We just have to find a pressure point.
我们只是需要找到往哪里施压
Another anonymous tip?
又有匿名线报了吗
We’re here about LaKeisha Grant.
我们来是为了拉凯莎·格兰特
Shit.
该死
I know. I‐I’m devastated.
我知道 我很难过
You know, I’ve hardly slept since I heard.
自从我听说之后 几乎都没睡着过
Please, come in.
请进来吧
So any idea who killed her?
所以知道是谁杀了她吗
Yeah, can we skip past the part where you dance circles around us
是 既然我们都知道真♥相♥了
when we all know the truth?
能不能跳过你和我们装模作样的那一段
Just need you to confirm it.
只是需要你确认一下
Did James kill LaKeisha?
是詹姆斯杀了拉凯莎嘛
Why would he do that?
他为什么要这么做
Because LaKeisha turned informant on James.
因为拉凯莎背叛了詹姆斯
SAXE: And some jobs you don’t farm out
还有一些如果你想要好好完成
if you want it done the right way.
就不分包出去的工作
No. This is absurd.
不 这太疯狂了
Even if you all manipulated ’Keisha
即便你们操纵凯莎
into making false statements against James,
让她做出针对詹姆斯的假证供
where’s her proof?
她哪里来的证据
Okay, you have no idea what information we got from LaKeisha
你完全不知道我们在拉凯莎死前
before she died.
从她嘴里打听出了多少消息
Choose.
选吧
You or your ex‐husband. Which is it?
你还是你前夫 你选哪个
Jesus Christ!
老天
Time after time, you’ve covered for James,
一次又一次 你为詹姆斯擦屁♥股♥
after all he’s taken away from you.
他从你那里夺走了那么多东西
After betrayal and public humiliation...
背叛你 当众羞辱你
you’re still loyal to him?
你还对他这么忠诚吗
Jesus. Would he do the same for you?
老天 他会为你做同样的事吗
BLANCA: He’s a dangerous man. We know this.
他是个危险的人 我们知道
So do you.
你也知道
How long before he tries to kill you, Tasha?
塔莎 还有多久他会来杀你呢
Is that bruise from James?
那淤青是詹姆斯弄的吗
It is, isn’t it?
是吧
If you don’t help us,
如果你不帮我们
we’re gonna take a much harder look at your son, Tariq,
我们就要好好查查你儿子塔里克了
and where he was the night Raymond Jones was murdered.
还有他在雷蒙德·琼斯被杀那天晚上的去向
James didn’t kill LaKeisha.
詹姆斯没有杀拉凯莎
But he did kill Terry Silver.
但是他的确杀了特里·西尔弗
W‐wait. Were you a witness?
等等 你是目击者吗
‐ Did you see him do it? ‐ No!
你看到他下手了吗 不
‐ Then how can you be sure? ‐ It’s just the things
那你怎么能确定 只是他
that he was saying.
说的那些事
You know, he was angry about us.
他对我们很生气
I believe he did it. I just don’t have proof.
我知道是他干的 但是我没有证据
We’re gonna need a body to make this stick against St. Patrick.
我们需要尸体来把这事儿钉在圣帕特里克身上
Any idea where he’d stash a body?
你知道他会往哪里藏尸吗
I mean, I can’t say for certain.
我是说 我不敢打包票
I honestly don’t even wanna think about it.
我真的都不想去思考这种事
But I‐I don’t‐I don’t know.
但是 我不确定 真的不确定
No, no, go ahead.
不 不 你说
I suspect that...
我怀疑
if you go to the old decommissioned parking structure
如果你去拉瓜迪亚机场一号♥航站楼
at terminal one of LaGuardia Airport, level five,
废弃的停车场五楼
you’ll find him.
你们就能找到他
I mean, there’s no traffic, no security there.
我是说 那里没人 也没安保
If I was James and I had a body in a vehicle
如果我是詹姆斯 有一具需要暂时存放
to hide on short notice...
在车里的尸体
I’d go there.
我会放在那儿
It’s unlocked.
没锁
Pop the trunk.
把后备箱打开
That is... definitely Terry Silver.
这 肯定是特里·西尔弗
BLANCA: Yeah, location and placement of the body
地点和尸体的安放
are consistent with Tasha’s theory.
都和塔莎的理论相符
I can’t look at that.
我看不了这个
Anything?
有东西吗
Uh...he likes musicals. Does that help?
他喜欢音乐剧 有帮助吗
Let’s keep looking.
继续找吧
If Tasha was right, then this murder was unplanned,
如果塔莎是对的 那这起谋杀就不是有预谋的
which means St. Patrick was in a rush.
也就是说圣帕特里克在赶时间
So he must have overlooked something.
所以他肯定疏忽了一些什么
Fuck.
他妈的
Open up the door, man.
开门 兄弟
Open the fucking door!
你♥他♥妈♥给我开门
‐ Hey‐‐ ‐ What the fuck you doing here, man?
你♥他♥妈♥在这儿干什么
Look, man,
听着
man, I need your help.
兄弟 我需要你的帮助
Who the fuck are you hiding from?
你♥他♥妈♥在躲谁
Look, Ghost killed Jason Micic. He set me up to take the fall, man!
听着 鬼魂杀了杰森·米切奇 他要诬陷是我♥干♥的
Fuck! I got spotted at the fucking scene!
该死的 我他妈被看到在那儿了
So you’re coming to me to make it go away?
所以你来找我 让我帮你解决问题吗
No, I’m comin’ to you to help you get Ghost.
不 我来找你是帮你干掉鬼魂
Look, we both want him off the streets, right?
听着 我们都希望他被关起来 对不对
Ghost is the main source of your problems.
鬼魂是你的问题的主要来源
Mine too. So let’s take this two‐faced motherfucker out
也是我的 所以我们一起把这个两面派混♥蛋♥干掉
and be done with this shit!
解决掉这些破事儿吧
Come on, come on, Saxe, let’s do it.
拜托 萨克斯 动手吧
You just turn your back on this opportunity?
你要拒绝这次机会吗
Are you fucking crazy?
你♥他♥妈♥疯了吗
Okay.
好吧
Plant that at St. Patrick’s place,
把这个放到圣帕特里克家里
and I’ll do my best to cover your tracks on the Jason kill.
我就尽力帮你掩盖杰森的案子里你的痕迹
What the fuck is this, Saxe?
这他妈是什么 萨克斯
It’s evidence.
这是证据
It links Ghost to a murder that he committed.
它把鬼魂和他犯下的一起谋杀联♥系♥到一起
But I need to make sure that the dots connect, so...
但是我要确保点能连成线 所以
you connect ’em for me.
你帮我连起来
So you want me to plant evidence on Ghost.
所以你要我往鬼魂身上栽脏证据
Look, I wanna make sure that the 12 idiots stuck in that jury box
听着 我要保证陪审团那十二个傻♥逼♥
have no reasonable doubt regarding the kind of man that Ghost is.
没有任何对于鬼魂是什么样的人的合理怀疑
So you do this, and we’re done with that motherfucker.
所以你帮我办了这一票 我们就能把那个家伙解决掉了
So you wanna frame him for murder.
所以你要诬陷他谋杀
What‐‐
什么
剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表