剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表
Junkies die.
吸毒的都会吸死的
So can you guys please leave?
所以 能请你们离开吗
Our witness against St. Patrick
圣·帕特里克的反方证人今早
called this morning.
给我们打了电♥话♥
I suppose the idea of facing her tormentor
直面那些曾经的折磨者 让她在痛苦中
improved her memory.
回忆得更清晰完整
She recalls more from her encounter with your client.
也就是说 她与你的客户的会面之后 回忆起了更多
She saw his face.
她看着他的脸
She'll ID him in court.
她会在法庭上亲口指认他
How'd you guys convince her to lie?
你们怎么说服她撒谎的
Right.
好吧
Gee, I gotta take a leak. It's a long drive from Brooklyn.
从布鲁克林开车路很远 我要先进去方便一下
You-you mind, Warner?
你介意吗 沃纳
I don't mind if you do it on the floor.
你在地板上撒尿都不要紧
I mind.
我在意
Oh, so you guys aren't gonna leave if I try to stop him?
如果我不让他进去 你们不会离开的 对吗
Okay, bathroom's down the hall.
好吧 洗手间在走廊的那头
Be quick.
快点
You rent or own here?
这地方是你租的还是买♥♥的
I own.
我买♥♥的
Big place.
这地方真大
Hey, don't get lost back there!
回来的时候可别迷路
* Boy, I got a lot of problems with you *
男孩 我们之间问题堆积如山
* I am about to get you a hospital bed *
是不是病了 那就给张病床好好躺着
* And then I will stitch you, get you *
我会弥补你
* A tissue, fix you a cup of coffee *
拿张纸巾 喝杯咖啡
* Then hit you, bitch, you *
给你一拳 混♥蛋♥ 就是你
* Better bounce, I'm 'bout to do jujitsu *
跳得好点了 练会柔术吧
* Rip you into pieces of nothing *
你被撕成碎片
* Pieces of fucking pizza, teach ya *
那些该死的披萨
* That I'm taking the whole pie *
你忘了 我想要的是一整块派
* I'm an animal, not your average lion *
我是野兽 非同一般的狮子
* Tiger, bear, oh, my *
老虎 野熊 我的
* Intentions are much worse *
目标可怕至极
* With obsession for bloodthirst, you see *
嗜血的强烈渴望
* Bang to the sound of this *
砰的一声
* Do it or just lay with a pile of bricks *
是行动 还是躺在一堆石头里等死
* I gotta say hey, what you gonna say *
我会说来吧 你束手无策
* I can do this every day *
我一直如此
* I gotta say hey, what you gonna say *
我会说来吧 你束手无策
* I can do this every day, so get out my way *
我一直如此 从我面前滚开
* Give me the rock, I got a lot of the guap *
让我摇滚起来 我兴奋不已
* I kid you not, a lot is I talk my way to the top *
我不是开玩笑 对一切我了如指掌
* Oh, wait, okay, now give me some space *
等等 给我些空间
* Get out of my way, I eat up *
滚开 我进食完毕
* And now I'm 'bout to erupt *
我的宇宙即将爆发
* Let's see what I gotta say *
来听听我会说什么
* Shot to the brain *
枪口指向你头颅
* Caught to the rock of the name *
记住摇滚乐的名字
* There ain't no stopping the pain ***
痛苦永不消逝
James.
詹姆斯
What the hell happened with Maria Suarez?
玛丽亚·苏亚雷斯怎么了
Not right now, Proctor, okay?
现在不是谈这个的时候 普罗科特 好吗
Right now!
你必须说
I went to see her.
我去见过她
Thought she deserved a second chance.
我以为她值得第二次机会的
I gave her some money
我给了她些钱
so she could start a new life.
好让她开始新生活
You tried to pay her off?
你用钱把她打发走了吗
Well, it didn't work.
没什么用
Warner and Saxe told me
华纳和萨克斯告诉我
that she's changing her testimony.
她改变了证词
She's gonna ID you in court.
她将在法庭上指证你
So that's her choice.
那就是她的选择啊
Why?
为什么
Why what? Why?
什么为什么 为什么
Why let her go, then and now? I don't get it.
你为什么放跑她 我真搞不懂
Tommy roped her into our business. He didn't have to.
汤米把她卷进我们的生意里 其实没必要的
She was innocent then, Joe, and she still is.
她是无辜的 乔 现在仍是这样
Not anymore.
并非如此
She took your money.
她收了你的钱
See, not only is she testifying,
她不仅要出庭作证
but she's lying about it to put you away.
她还在撒谎 让你放下戒心
If you do not kill Maria...
你不把玛丽亚杀掉
Everything you've done will go public.
你做的所有一切都将公之于众前
Everything.
所有
It's you...or Maria.
要么你死要么她死
Who's it gonna be?
你想怎么选
You can see yourself out, Joe.
慢走不送 乔
I like you, kid,
我喜欢你 孩子
but I'm going through a lot of trouble
我费了好大劲
helping you out,
来帮你脱离麻烦
so a word of advice:
我只给你一句劝告
don't fuck me.
别来搞我
I'm a man of my word.
一言既出 驷马难追
A man of your word indeed.
确实如此
Good doing business with you.
合作愉快
Fuck. Tommy.
该死 汤米
Thanks for coming.
谢谢你来啊
You're welcome.
不客气
You know, when I asked you about Alicia Jimenez,
我向你问起艾丽西亚·希尔梅斯的时候
you forgot to tell me that Ghost was after her too.
你没告诉我鬼魂也要找她
I-I didn't tell Ghost you were grabbing Alicia either.
我也没告诉你鬼魂要抓艾丽西亚
I could've warned him, told him you were gonna be there.
我原本可以警告他 说你也会去的
I've been 100 with both of you, Tommy,
汤米 我和你们是那么久的好朋友了
so come on!
别这样
Okay.
好吧
So what do you want?
你想要什么
Feds have a witness against you:
联邦调查局有个证人要指证你
Maria Suarez.
玛丽亚·苏亚雷斯
You and Ghost had a run-in with her and her fiancé, Miguel.
你和鬼魂跟她和她未婚夫米格尔发生过冲突
Ghost let her go. Yeah, I remember.
鬼魂放跑了他们 是啊 我记起来了
She knows her fiancé's dead,
她知道她的未婚夫死了
and she wants you and Ghost to pay for it.
她要你和鬼魂为此付出代价
Ghost said he was gonna handle it,
鬼魂说他会处理好
but he gave her money instead.
但只是给了她些钱
Fucking Ghost.
妈的鬼魂
If he would've just let me put a bullet in her head,
如果他早让我一枪崩了她
we wouldn't be in this mess right now.
现在也不会变成这样了
The fuck's this got to do with you?
这特么跟你有什么关系
What are you telling me for?
你告诉我是干什么
If Maria testifies against both of you,
玛丽亚要是指证你们俩
I'm next on the prosecution's dance card.
那么 下一个被起诉的人就是我
We are all connected,
我们是一根绳上的蚂蚱
and we all have a lot to lose if Maria's alive.
如果玛丽亚还活着 我们都会损失很多
Damn, Proctor.
厉害啊 普罗克特
When'd you flip over to our side?
你什么时候转到我们的阵营的
Where could I find her?
我去哪能找到她
I can't believe this. I mean, do you know how much money I've spent here?
难以相信 你知道我在你家店花了多少钱了吗
All of these items, they still have tags on them, so--
这里所有的物品 都还带着标签呢
If you need cash, miss, there's an ATM a block down.
你需要钱的话 那里有自动取款机
You don't understand Tasha.
你不会明白 塔莎
I thought that was you.
我就觉得是你
Excuse me.
先失陪一下
Hey, 'Keisha. Hey.
你好 凯莎 你好啊
looks like the shop is doing really well.
看起来小店经营得不错
Yeah, better than ever.
比以前是好多了
You know, once I got rid
一旦我能够抛开
of that negative energy,
那些负能量
everything seemed to kind of fall into place.
我就能把一切安排得有条不紊
剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表