剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表
Yeah. I know how to do it now.
我确定 我现在知道怎么做了
And I don't want Tasha anywhere near my man.
我不要塔莎再接近你
Fuck that bitch.
让那个婊♥子♥滚蛋吧
You said we in this together, right?
你说我们是一伙的 对吧
That's right. Forever.
对啊 永远都是
Alicia Jimenez was found dead.
艾丽西娅·希门尼斯被发现已经死亡
So I guess you're off the hook.
所以我猜你的事也了结了吧
All right, so I can go home now, right?
那我现在可以回家了吗
Sure, sure, yeah.
当然可以
Oh, but, uh, not with your daughter.
哦 但是 你女儿不能走
Wait, what? The immunity agreement you signed is void.
等等 什么 你签署的豁免协议无效
And if the feds kick you loose, the streets will know you're a snitch.
如果联调局放了你 大家就都会知道是你告的密
And as a bonus, NYPD are free to go after you on drug charges.
作为奖励 纽约警♥察♥局可以以毒品罪起诉你
Or...you help me catch Angela Valdes' killer.
或者 你帮我抓住杀害安吉拉·瓦尔德斯的凶手
Because if I don't, I'm gonna be fired and you're gonna be fucked.
因为如果我不这么做,我工作就没了你也就完了
What can I do about that shit, man?
我又能做什么呢
Help me get Ghost.
帮我抓住幽灵
A'ight, he was at the courthouse. I saw him there.
好吧 他当时在法♥院♥ 我看见他在那儿
St. Patrick? Yes!
圣帕特里克 对
You're paranoid, Coleman.
你太多疑了 科尔曼
But I can't blame you. Hey, maybe it'll keep you alive.
但也不能怪你 也许这能让你活下去
I'll be in touch.
之后联♥系♥你
And, uh, don't worry.
还有 别担心
We'll take good care of Heaven for you.
我们会帮你照顾好希文的
You double-crossing motherfucker, man!
你♥他♥妈♥的不守信用啊
The streets are dangerous out there.
外面太不安全了
I'd watch your back.
我会保护你的
What the fuck do you want, Ghost?
你♥他♥妈♥到底想要什么 幽灵
I want to know why the hell we were both sent to do the same job today, Tommy.
我想知道为什么我们今天被派去做同样的事 汤米
Does it matter? Come on, Tommy, think.
这重要吗 拜托 汤米 好好想想
Isn't it obvious that Jason's playing us both
很明显杰森耍了我们
and lining his pockets in the process?
他自己却整了笔大钱 不是吗
Uh, yeah.
是啊
So I say we both cut our losses and take Jason out.
所以我们要及时止损 一起干掉杰森
So you can take me out the business too?
这样你就可以把我也赶走了是吗
Come on, man, you know you can always find another connect.
拜托 你知道你总能找到另一个上级的
I thought you was out the game, Ghost.
我还以为你不来搅局了 幽灵
How you gonna tell me how to do my shit?
你凭什么告诉我我要做什么
Because I was always better at it than you.
因为我一直比你强
The only reason you calling me now
你现在打电♥话♥给我的唯一原因
is 'cause you ain't got nobody.
是因为你一个人也没找到
That's why you lost today.
这就是为什么你今天输了
Tommy, I say we put our differences aside
汤米 我觉得我们应该先把分歧放在一边
and take Jason down together.
一起干掉杰森
Go fuck yourself.
去你♥妈♥的♥
And the next time I see you,
下次要是让我再见到你
I'ma cancel Christmas on your ass.
我就让你见不到明天的太阳
* It's getting harder to breathe *
呼吸越来越困难
* Chain-smoking your love *
沉溺于你的爱意
* Can't be good for my sanity *
让我的理智沦陷
* Can't be good for my lungs *
对我的肺造成伤害
* Chain-smoking your love *
沉溺于你的爱意
* Chain-smoking your love *
沉溺于你的爱意
* I know my lease is up *
我知道我的租约已经到期
* And the bailiff's at the door *
警♥察♥就在门口
* And still I'm hanging on *
但我仍然坚持着
* To the life we had before *
回到我们以前的生活
* I know this cold love *
我知道这种冰冷的爱
* Won't lead me to the Lord *
不会带我去见上帝
* Although I'm black and blue *
尽管我遍体鳞伤
* I'm begging you for more, yeah *
我仍然向你乞求
* Chain-smoking your love *
沉溺于你的爱意
* Chain-smoking your love *
沉溺于你的爱意
* Chain-smoking your love *
沉溺于你的爱意
* Chain-smoking your love *
沉溺于你的爱意
剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表