剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表
at the federal building first.
去联邦大楼 回答几个问题
Shall we?
走吧
Look, James and I were not getting along,
听着 詹姆斯和我是有点合不来
but he was still the father of my kids.
可他还是我孩子的父亲啊
They've lost so much.
孩子们的损失太大了
I honestly don't know how I feel right now.
我真的不知道我现在什么感觉
Numb, I guess.
是麻木吧
You know, my baby sister,
我都不知道我小妹妹以后
I don't know how much of my dad or-or Raina she'll remember.
还能记住多少爸爸和雷娜的事情
Can you think of anyone who might want your father dead?
你能想到会有谁想让你♥爸♥爸死吗
What? A lot of people wanted him dead, Blanca.
什么 太多人想让他死了 布兰卡
You know that.
你很清楚
But the only person that could have done this
不过只有一个人会这么做
is Andre Coleman.
安德烈·科尔曼
He wanted my father dead.
他想让我爸爸死
Uncle Tommy told me he was gonna go try to stop him,
汤米舅舅跟我说过 他想阻止他的
but I guess he was just too late.
我猜他去的太迟了
I have a hard time believing Andre Coleman
我真的很难相信安德烈·科尔曼
would try to kill Ghost.
会动手杀了鬼魂
It's too big a risk.
风险太大了
Andre doesn't let fear or logic get in front
安德烈不会被恐惧或逻辑阻碍
of what he wants to do. He's just gonna do it.
只要是他想做的事 他就会去做的
Well, that's true.
那倒是
It'd be convenient for you if Andre was the killer,
要是安德烈是凶手 倒是方便你了
but I don't understand his motive.
可我不知道他的动机
I do understand yours.
你的动机我倒是明白
Mine? Your husband's campaign for office
我的 你丈夫参加竞选
would have invited more scrutiny on you and your family.
肯定给你和家人带来了很多详细审查
I know you wanted us to arrest James for Terry Silver's murder.
我知道你想让我们把詹姆斯抓起来 指控他谋杀特里·西尔弗
And you should have.
你是应该这么做
If you had, James would still be alive.
如果你抓了他 詹姆斯就不会死了
But even more than that, I think you wanted us to stop
不止如此 我觉得你还想让我们
looking at your son for the murder of Raymond Jones.
不要再查你儿子谋杀雷蒙德·琼斯的事了
Tariq's blood was in his flop.
在琼斯的公♥寓♥有塔里克的血
Andre Coleman told me Tariq asked for Jones' address.
安德烈·科尔曼告诉我 塔里克问过他琼斯的地址
He also told me Kanan Stark was in D.C. when Jones was killed,
他还告诉我在琼斯被杀的时候 卡南·斯塔克在华盛顿
not in New York and not pulling the trigger
不在纽约 也没有对纽约警♥察♥
on a New York City cop.
扣下扳机
Andre had a lot of reasons to lie on Tariq.
安德烈有大把理由在塔里克的事情上说谎
Maybe. So do you.
可能吧 你也一样
That blood in the flop was fresh.
公♥寓♥里发现的血是新鲜的
James would be perfect to blame for Jones' murder.
指认詹姆斯谋杀了琼斯再完美不过
You can only do that
只有他无法反驳你的故事
if he's not here to contradict your story.
你才能栽赃成功
My story is the truth.
我说的都是真的
It ain't my fault if you don't like it.
你不喜欢这个事实不是我的错
What I don't like is that you're up in here wasting my time
我不喜欢的是你在这儿浪费我的时间
when we both know it was either you or Tariq that pulled the trigger.
而我们都清楚 开枪的不是你就是塔里克
So I think you should arrest Dre
我觉得你应该逮捕德瑞
and let me and my mother go.
放了我和我妈妈
See, there's just one problem.
你看 这儿有个问题
You were on the scene, Tariq. You were right there.
你在犯罪现场 塔里克 你就在那儿
I told you I went to the party, and I left to meet with my Uncle Tommy.
我跟你说了我去派对了 然后离开派对去见我汤米叔叔
When I came back,
当我回来的时候
my dad was already...
我爸就已经
He was already...
他就已经
That's convenient,
这可真是巧合啊
just like blaming Dre for the murder.
就像你说德瑞说凶手一样
I don't know, Tariq. See, I don't buy it. I don't buy it.
我不知道 塔里克 我一点都不信 一点都不信
I think you know more than you're telling me.
你知道的远比你说的多
I think you know exactly who killed your father,
我觉得你知道是谁杀了你父亲
and I think that person is in this building right now,
我还觉得那个人就在这个楼里
maybe down the hall, maybe in this very room.
也许就在隔壁 也许就在这件屋里
You're right, okay?
你说的对 行了吧
May I please have some water?
我能喝点水吗
Tariq, as your child advocate,
塔里克 为了维护未成人♥权♥益
I can't leave you alone with the U.S. attorney.
我不能让你单独跟检察官对话
Listen, I'm thirsty, I'm very thirsty,
我渴了 我特别渴
and this is not easy for me to speak on.
这些不是容易说出来的话
So please, can I have some water?
拜托了 能给我拿点水吗
I'll come and get you
我去给你拿水
if he wants to make an official statement.
如果他要做正式的声明
Anything he says, all off the record. I'll be right back.
不管他说了什么 都不可引用 我马上回来
Look, Tariq, if it was your mom...
听着 塔里克 如果是你妈妈
I saw you.
我看到你了
What? I saw you at Truth.
什么 我在真理夜店看到你了
When I came back from meeting with my Uncle Tommy,
跟我汤米叔叔见完面之后
I saw you going through the back of the club
我看到你从夜店的后面走过去
with a gun in your hand.
手里拿着枪
No, it wasn't me.
不 那不是我
No, it was. I saw you.
是 就是你 我看到你了
Look, I think Dre killed my dad.
听着 我觉得是德瑞了我爸爸
And I don't want to have to say I saw you
如果不是你干的
if you're not the one that did it.
我不想把我看到你的事说出去
So you didn't do it, right?
所以不是你做的 对吗
Dre did it, right?
是德瑞 对吗
Right.
没错
It was Coleman all the way.
都是科尔曼做的
Good.
很好
You're fucked.
你死定了
I'm fucked? Tariq is fucked.
我死定了 是塔里克死定了
I think we need to look at him really closely for this.
我们得好好的查一查他
Blanca, Tasha and Tariq both say Dre did it.
布兰卡 塔莎和塔里克都说是德瑞干的
You told me he punched you in the face outside Truth
你跟我说枪战之后 他在真理夜店外面
right after the gunshot. It lines up.
给你脸上来了一拳 这就对上了
He's the shooter, and if we prove it,
他是枪手 如果我们证明了这事
your career is over.
你的职业生涯就完蛋了
My career? You let Coleman out
我的职业生涯 科尔曼对圣·帕特里克
when he turned witness against St. Patrick.
做不利证明 而你放走了他
He tricked your marshals and got away.
他骗过了你的部下 逃走了
If it's true that he killed St. Patrick,
如果真是他杀了圣·帕特里克
like I said, you're fucked.
你就完蛋了
Saxe.
萨克斯
Saxe, you have to help me.
萨克斯 你得帮帮我
Do I?
是吗
Yeah, I need to see Andre Coleman.
是的 我要见安德烈·科尔曼
Can you bring him to an interrogation room?
你能把他带到审讯室吗
What?
什么
What happened to your face?
你的脸怎么了
Andre Coleman's dead. You know anything about that?
安德烈·科尔曼死了 你知道这事吗
Your best friend, Spanky,
你的朋友 史班奇
was just shot. He's dead too.
刚被打了一枪 也死了
Sounds like a you problem.
听起来像是你的问题
He was your witness, right?
他是你的目击证人 是吧
Put him back on the street. Somebody probably did the math.
把他放回去 有人可能抓住这一点算计了你
Francis, your whole crew is either dead or in the wind.
弗朗西斯 你这帮人不是死了就是逃了
James St. Patrick is dead too.
詹姆斯·圣·帕特里克也死了
Who? Never heard of him.
谁 没听说过
You were wearing this watch
你被捕时戴着这块表
when you were arrested, engraved "J.S.P."
上面刻着 J.S.P.
So?
那又怎样
We found a burner phone on St. Patrick's body.
我们在圣·帕特里克的尸体上找到了一次性手♥机♥
Only a couple numbers saved.
只存了几个号♥码
One was a burner we found on a marshal who works here,
一个是在这儿工作的警♥察♥的
and he's not talking.
他什么也不说
The other was to an inmate, you.
另一个是一个囚犯的 你的
Can I go back to my cell now?
我能回去了吗
I think St. Patrick got you and Spanky moved here to kill Dre.
我认为圣·帕特里克找到了你 史班奇搬到这儿来杀德瑞
Dre got out, killed St. Patrick, but we caught him.
德瑞跑了 杀了圣·帕特里克 但我们抓住了他
We brought him back here, and you followed through with the plan,
我们把他带回了这儿 你遵循了计划
剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表