剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表
What you doing here?
你怎么在这
Looks like you need help.
你似乎需要帮忙啊
Oh, no, I'm good, girl.
不必了 我没事 姐们
I'm just shopping too.
我只是在买♥♥东西
How's Tommy? Haven't seen him in a while.
汤米怎么样了 好久没见到他了
Tommy's good.
他挺好
He's doing really good.
他做得很好
You know Tommy's mom?
你认识汤米的妈妈吗
Of course I do.
当然
What, did you meet Kate?
你见过凯特了吗
Let me guess. She showed up unannounced.
我猜猜 她是不是突然冒出来
Yeah, said her house was getting fumigated,
说她的房♥子在进行烟熏消毒
gave me a hard time about everything,
到我家了看啥啥不顺眼
talked about his old girlfriends.
还讲了讲他儿子前女友的事情啥的
And she made a weird comment about Holly.
谈起霍利时 她的评论很奇怪啊
She was probably high as a kite.
她估计已经嗨的不要不要的了
You can't pay attention to anything that woman says.
别听她胡诌
What happened to Holly, Tasha?
霍利怎么了 塔莎
I know you know something.
我知道你了解一些的
Look, Holly--
听着 霍利
she just got in over her head, okay?
她只是一时糊涂 好吧
Be careful with Tommy, 'Keisha.
小心汤米 凯莎
My advice:
我建议
don't get in over your head like Holly did.
别像霍利那样糊里糊涂
I ain't gonna make the same mistakes Red made,
我不会犯同样的错误
point-blank, period.
我把话放在这里
I got Tommy on lock.
我让汤米上了锁
Okay.
好吧
And I see you haven't changed.
我看你倒是一点没变啊
Bye, Tasha.
再见 塔莎
Guess me and Tommy won't be seeing you anytime soon.
相信我 汤米短期内不会想要见你了
'Keisha!
凯莎
I'm scared, Joey.
我很害怕 乔伊
Why'd you do it, Joey?
为什么要这么做 乔伊
An illegal wiretap?
你非法窃听了吗
Oh, you've gone too far, Saxe.
你扯太远了 萨克斯
I'm gonna sue the fucking shit out of you.
我要把你告上法庭
I won't let you take my little girl away from me.
我不会让你把我的小女孩从我身边带走
Take me to court so your daughter can hear you
送我进法庭 你的女儿就能听到你的肺腑之言
let her mother die after she called you for help?
知道她的母亲如何向你哀求 最后依然白白死去
You have no proof I did anything.
你没有证据说明我做了什么
Either way, Child Services will take Elisa Marie,
不论如何 儿童保护中心会逮捕埃莉萨·玛丽
and she'll know what you did.
她自然会知道你做了什么
You think she'll ever forgive you?
你觉得她会原谅你吗
Or...
或者
you help me,
你帮我
and I delete this recording.
然后我删了这个记录
All evidence...gone forever.
所有的证据 永久删除
And you let me skate completely?
然后你就这么彻底的放过我吗
Yep. You just gotta answer one question.
没错 你只需要回答一个问题
Who killed Angela, Joe?
谁杀了安吉拉 乔
Benny. Benny.
本尼 本尼
I'm-I'm fucked.
我完了
Okay, I fucked up, Benny.
好吗 我完了 本尼
I'm-I'm completely and utterly fucked.
我是彻彻底底的完了
Hey, calm down, all right? Use more fucking words.
冷静点 好吗 别再完了完了的
Lindsay. I did it.
琳赛 是我做的
You hired someone? Why didn't you come to me?
你雇用了谁吗 你为什么不来找我
No, no, no, no, not like that.
不不不不不 不是那样的
I set her up.
我设计了她
I told her I met someone.
我告诉她我遇到了某人
I let her think that she failed the bar exam.
我让她以为她没有通过律师资格证考试
I knew she'd use.
我知道她会复吸的
I thought she'd go quick. She didn't.
我以为她会很快的死去 但是她没有
She asked me for help, and I let her die.
她找我帮忙 我却让她死了
You're a good judge of character.
你看人还真准啊
Hey, I know a guy in Long Island.
我认识一个长岛的人
He can make us some fake IDs.
他会给我们做假身份证
We take Elisa Marie someplace very nice
我们带埃莉萨·玛丽去一个好地方
and we wait till this whole thing blows over.
然后我们就等着这阵风波过去
It's too late for that.
已经来不及了
The Fed, Saxe--
联邦局 萨克斯
I don't know how, but he put a bug on me
我不知道他怎么做到的 但他在我身上放了个窃听器
o-or on Lindsay.
或者在琳赛身上
That motherfucker bugged us.
那个混♥蛋♥窃听我们
Now he has a recording
现在他有录音记录
of me letting Lindsay fucking die.
是我他妈让琳赛死的那段录音
And he didn't arrest you?
然而他没有逮捕你吗
He wants me to tell him who killed AUSA Valdes.
他想让我告诉他是谁杀了助力司法部长瓦尔德斯
He thinks it was James--Ghost.
他以为是詹姆斯 鬼魂
It wasn't.
但不是
Tommy Egan pulled the trigger.
汤米·伊根开的枪
Okay, the laptop
好吧 那个
with the recording.
存着录音的笔记本
Uh, the homeland guy, fucking Barnum.
国土安♥全♥部♥的那家伙 该死的巴纳姆
Markham. Bailey Markham.
马卡姆 贝利·马卡姆
Right, your insurance policy.
没错 你的保险措施呢
I got rid of the laptop.
我把笔记本处理掉了
Why the fuck would you do that?
你♥他♥妈♥为啥这么做啊
Because I had to.
因为我必须这么做
It was the only thing that connected me
那是唯一一个能够把我跟贝利·马卡姆的谋杀案
to Bailey Markham's murder.
联♥系♥起来的证物啊
How else would I have it?
我怎么可能还留着它呢
Plus, there was a recording on there
而且 那里还有一份牵扯到詹姆斯的
that implicates James,
录音文件
and even though he's innocent,
即使他是无辜的
Saxe wants him anyway.
萨克斯还是想抓他
Well, better him than you being a snitch.
就算他要被抓 也比你当这个告密者强
If I don't tell Saxe what he wants to know...
如果我不告诉萨克斯他想知道的东西
Elisa Marie's gonna find out what I did.
埃莉萨·玛丽就会知道我♥干♥了什么
Benny, she can't.
本尼 她不能发现
All right, maybe I get rid of Ghost and Tommy.
好吧 或许我可以处理掉鬼魂和汤米
The Feds don't need you if they're gone, right?
如果他们死了了联邦局也就不再需要你了 对吧
And they send you away for life?
然后他们再把你终身囚禁吗
No. I'll handle it.
不会的 我能搞定
And I won't rat.
我不会背叛你
I promise you.
我向你保证
Another insurance policy.
另一个保险措施
Hey, it's been with me since I been inside.
自从我打进内部的时候就一直带着它了
The trigger don't stick.
这个扳机可不会卡壳
I'm not signing that.
我不会签的
But this is what flipping looks like.
但这就是策反的流程啊
I am not a criminal informant,
我又不是什么刑事线人
and I don't want any paper that says that I am.
我也不想用什么文件证明我是个刑事线人
You get an indictment. I testify.
我会作证的 你拿到控告书
That's it.
就这样
Works for me. Now spill it.
我看没问题 现在说吧
Who killed Angela Valdes?
是谁杀了安吉拉·瓦尔德斯
You know this makes me a fucking rat, right? Lower than low.
你知道这么做我就成了内鬼了吧 低劣的不行的那种
You killed the mother of your child.
你杀了你孩子的妈妈
I feel like this is a step up.
我觉得这还算是高尚的了
Oh, you're fucked up. You're enjoying this, huh?
你可拉倒吧 你很享受这一切吧 是不是
Maybe.
说不好
Talk, Proctor.
快说 普罗克特
Look, it's St. Patrick or your daughter.
听着 要么是圣·帕特里克 要么是你女儿
Tommy Egan killed Angela.
是汤米·伊根杀了安吉拉
Told me himself.
他亲口跟我说的
Tommy was the shooter and colluded with St. Patrick.
汤米是开枪的人 他跟圣·帕特里克勾结在一起
You're not listening.
你没认真听
James is 100% innocent.
詹姆斯是百分百清白的
剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表