剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表
Yes, okay? I wanna frame a guilty man.
是 行了吧 我要陷害一个有罪的人
Sometimes the justice system
有时候这该死的司法制度
needs a fucking kick in the ass.
需要一点助力
He’s staying at the James Hotel.
他住在詹姆斯旅店
Don’t fuck this up.
别搞砸了
What are you doing here, ’Riq?
你来这儿干什么 里克
What’s this supposed to mean?
你这是什么意思
I don’t need it anymore.
我不再需要了
I ain’t coming back to your place again.
我不会再回你这里了
Okay, why don’t you just tell me what’s going on.
不如你告诉我发生了什么吧
I know what happened between you and Ma.
我知道你和妈之间发生了什么
Don’t you ever put your fucking hands on her again.
你♥他♥妈♥别想再动她一根手指头
And don’t you ever fucking use that tone with me again.
你♥他♥妈♥别想再用这种口气跟我讲话
I’m not scared of you anymore.
我不怕你了
I’m not a child, a’ight?
我不是个小屁孩了 好吗
I said watch your tone with me.
我说了看着点你是怎么说话的
What you gon’ do, slap me up?
你要怎么办 抽我吗
Or put a gun to my head?
还是拿枪指着我
You did that shit already, Ghost. Don’t you remember?
你已经干过了 鬼魂 不记得了吗
Yeah, you forced me to do that shit with the shit you pulled.
是 是你用你干的那破事儿逼我这么做的
This right here, this is your mother trying to turn you against me.
现在 是你妈试图挑拨你背叛我
Man, no, the fuck it isn’t.
老兄 才不是
You don’t even realize there ain’t shit that she could say
你甚至都没有意识到 她说什么
that would turn me against you.
都不能让我背叛你
Only person that could do that is you.
只有你能做到
You lost me a long time ago, Ghost.
你很久以前就失去我了 鬼魂
You did that shit yourself.
是你自己搞砸的
Hey, you can’t say that shit to me, ’Riq,
你♥他♥妈♥不能这么跟我说话 里克
after every fucking thing I’ve done for you.
在我他妈为你做了那么多事之后
You ain’t never did a thing for me.
你从来没为我做过什么
Ever.
从来都没有
I’m out.
我不干了
We ain’t done yet!
我们还没完
Get back here!
回来
Son, I said get back here!
儿子 我说了回来
‐ We’re not fucking done‐‐ ‐ Everything you do is always for you!
我们还没完 你做的每件事都是为了自己
It’s always about you! You’re so fucking selfish!
都是为了你 你♥他♥妈♥太自私了
You come in my place of work, a place I built for you,
你来我的地盘 我为你建立的地盘
you call me selfish,
还说我自私
then run out on the street and sell drugs with your moms?
然后去街上和你妈一起贩毒
I know what she got you doing, son.
我知道她让你做什么 儿子
That’s the best you can do?
你就这点能耐吗
With all the intelligence, Tariq,
你这么聪明 塔里克
all the advantages I fuckin’ never had‐‐
还有我他妈从来没有过的优势
that’s the best you can do, a fuckin’ drug dealer?
你能做的就是个他妈的毒贩吗
It’s the best you could do, right?
你不就这点能耐吗
That’s the best you could do.
你不就这点能耐
If it’s okay for you, why it ain’t okay for me, huh?
如果你能接受 为什么我这样就不行
Listen to me, Tariq.
听我说 塔里克
When I was your age, I thought it was the right thing to do.
我在你这个岁数 也觉得这样是对的
My father tried to get me to turn my back on the streets.
我父亲试图帮我脱离这样的生活
I didn’t listen. I don’t want you to make the same mistake, son.
我没有听他的 我不想你犯和我同样的错
Okay? I’m trying to protect you, man.
好吗 我是在试图保护你
I’m trying to protect you from a life of misery, son!
我试图不让你陷入悲惨的一生 儿子
I ain’t your fuckin’ son.
我他妈不是你儿子
You are my son, and I’m your father,
你是我儿子 我是你父亲
and I’m always gonna be your father.
我一直都是你父亲
Listen to this.
你听好了
Stay away from me, and stay away from her.
离我远点 也离她远点
Ain’t gonna say that shit again.
我就说这一次
I ain’t gonna say it again. Watch your fucking tone with me!
我就说一次 你♥他♥妈♥放尊重点
Put your hands on Ma one more time,
你再对妈动一次手
and I swear to God I’ll murder you myself.
我发誓我会亲手杀掉你
I promise you that.
我保证
You can’t talk to your father that way.
你不能这么和你♥爸♥说话
Don’t get it twisted.
别弄错了
You might have given me life,
也许是你给了我生命
but you were never my fuckin’ father.
但是你♥他♥妈♥从来都不是我爸爸
* Monday morning be coming *
周一早晨来临
* As I hang myself out to dry *
我把自己晾干
* Teardrops be fallin’ *
泪水滑落
* And you’re the reason why *
你就是为什么
* Lyin’ in my bed *
躺在我床上
* I need somethin’ *
我需要一些什么
* Cryin’ in my bed *
在我床上哭泣
* I fear somethin’ *
我害怕
* Lyin’ in my bed *
躺在我床上
* I need somethin’ *
我需要一些什么
* It’s you *
是你
* How I wonder *
我多么想
* Lying next to you, oh, yeah *
躺在你身边
* I wonder *
我想
* Is there someone new *
有没有别人
* Next to you *
在你身边
* They say this is a big, rich town *
他们说这是个富裕的大城市
* I just come from the poorest part *
而我来自最贫穷的地方
* Bright lights, city life *
城市灯火明亮 车水马龙
* I gotta make it, this is where it goes down *
我必须成功 就在这里
* I just happen to come up hard *
我只是碰巧迎难而上
* Legal or illegal, baby, I gotta make it *
合法与否 宝贝 我一定得成功
* I never took a straight path nowhere *
我从未有一帆风顺的人生
* Life's full of twists and turns, bumps and bruises *
生活充满了坎坷 曲折和伤痛
* I live, I learn *
我活着 我学着
* I'm from that city full of yellow cabs and skyscrapers *
我来自那个到处都是黄色的士和摩天大厦的城市
* It's hard to get a start in these parts without paper *
没有钱 就很难在这里起步
* Homie I grew up in hell *
我在地狱长大
* A block away from heaven *
离天堂只有一个街区
* That corner every 15 minutes they moving seven *
这里15分钟就卖♥♥出七包可♥卡♥因♥
* Pure snow, bag it then watch it go *
纯白的雪啊 把它们装进袋子里
* Occupational options get some blow or some hoes *
职业风险 做好被人揍的准备
* Shoot the ball or the strap, learn to rap or to jack *
击球或扣篮 抢劫还是嘻哈
* Fuck it man, in the meantime *
操♥他♥妈♥的世界
* Go head and pump a pack *
现在该我上场
* This my regal, royal flow, my James Bond bounce *
这是我的标志 詹姆斯邦德的节奏
* That 007, that's 62 on my count *
007算什么 老子也能学他的屌♥样
* I'm an undercover liar, I lie under the covers *
我是个心口不一的骗子 我以谎言为生
* Look a bitch in the eyes and tell her baby I love ya *
看着那个婊♥子♥的眼睛 然后告诉她我爱她
* You're my inspiration, you're my motivation *
你是我的灵感 你是我的动力
* You're the reson that I'm moving with no hesitation *
是我毫不犹豫继续奋斗的原因
* They say this is a big, rich town *
他们说这是个富裕的大城市
* I just come from the poorest part *
而我来自最贫穷的地方
* Bright lights, city life *
城市灯火明亮 车水马龙
* I gotta make it, this is where it goes down *
我必须成功 就在这里
* I just happen to come up hard *
我只是碰巧迎难而上
* Legal or illegal, baby, I gotta make it *
合法与否 宝贝 我一定得成功
剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表