剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表
and I’ll march into Truth right now and arrest him,
我就会立刻进入真理夜店逮捕他
and for your trouble, we’ll give you immunity.
至于你犯的事儿 我们会给你豁免
I’m sorry. You must have mistook me for a fuck shot.
不好意思 你肯定是把我他妈当傻X了
If I knew anything, which I don’t,
就算我知道什么 其实我根本不知道
I still wouldn’t talk to you.
我还是不会告诉你的
Egan, if you help me with this,
伊根 如果你帮我这个忙
I’ll let you skate on Poncho.
我就能让你在庞乔的事情上托身
Poncho? Who’s Poncho? That’s a stupid name.
庞乔 庞乔是谁 这名字可真蠢
Nice try.
装得挺像啊
Former head of the Soldados?
士兵组织的前任头头
I got a witness says you killed him.
有个证人说你杀了他
Same witness ties you to a warehouse in Brooklyn,
同一个证人说你和布鲁克林的一个仓库有关联
where we just seized a large amount of drugs and dirty money.
我们在那里刚抓获了一大批毒品和赃款
Well,
那么
if you got anything on me...
如果你们抓住了我什么把柄
Don’t worry, Egan.
别担心 伊根
I got some custom‐made handcuffs for you.
我给你准备好了定制的手铐
I’ll make sure I bring them next time I see you.
下次见到你我保证会带着它们的
Please do.
请一定带着
B. G.
BG
It all makes sense now
这下我都清楚了
why I didn’t see you getting arrested at the warehouse.
为什么我没看见你在仓库被捕
Just know that I know,
就想告诉你我知道了
and I better not catch you on the street,
你最好别在街上被我逮到
you snitch‐ass motherfucker.
你这个告密的混♥蛋♥
‐ Tommy. ‐ Hey, Tash.
汤米 嗨 塔莎
‐ What are you doing here? ‐ You alone?
你来这干什么 你一个人在家吗
Yeah, Tariq is at school, and Yas is with Big Mama.
是的 塔里克在学校 雅斯和奶奶在一起
Why, what’s up?
怎么 有事吗
We need to talk.
我们得谈谈
You know, you left something at my house.
你知道吗 你落了个东西在我家
You sure that’s mine? ’Cause I never been to your house.
你确定那是我的吗 我从来没有去过你家
Come on, Tasha.
别装了 塔莎
It’s from the pair that Holly tried to steal from you.
是霍利想从你那偷走的那对耳环里的一只
The Feds gave it to me.
联邦调查局的人给我的
They think it’s ’Keisha’s.
他们以为是凯莎的
But we both know better.
但你我都知道是谁的
Did you do it alone? That’s all I need to know.
是你一个人干的吗 我只想知道这个
Listen, okay?
听我说 好吗
I had no choice.
我别无选择
I need to show you something‐‐
我要给你看样东西
Just stay where you are.
站在原地
Don’t fucking move.
一步都别动
Okay, just...
好的 那
look under Yas’ fox.
就在雅斯的狐狸玩具下面
Look. Look at the papers.
看看那些文件
Okay.
好
So what’s this? What am I looking at?
这是什么 我在看的什么
I heard that ’Keisha was talking to the Feds,
我听说凯莎要和联邦调查员联♥系♥
so that’s why I went over there,
所以我去了她那
to ask her myself, and I found those.
想亲自问她 然后我就找到了这些
‐ She turned informant. ‐ Oh, this is some bullshit.
她改当线人了 这就太扯淡了
No, she was under pressure, Tommy,
不 她是迫于压力 汤米
and I guess it got to be too much,
我猜一定是压力太大了
and she was gonna leave with Cash.
所以她想和卡什一起离开
Now you lying, Tasha. LaKeisha would never leave me.
你在撒谎 塔莎 拉凯莎绝不会离开我的
You sure about that?
你确定吗
Look at the papers.
看看那些文件吧
What do you think? I forged her signature just in case you would ask me?
你以为我会伪造了她的签名就怕万一你来问我吗
It’s her signature, Tommy.
这就是她的签名 汤米
Listen to me.
听我说
’Keisha told me that she was
凯莎告诉我
signing the papers to protect Cash.
她签那些文件是为了保护卡什
That’s what she told me, and‐and‐and I tried to reason with her,
她就是这么跟我说的 然后 我试图和她讲道理
but then she grabbed a gun.
但是她拿起了枪
I swear to you. I swear to God it was a mistake.
我对你发誓 我对天发誓那是误杀
I didn’t mean to kill her. I di‐I didn’t.
我并不想杀她的 我不想
No, no, you went over there to confront her.
不 不 你去那里就是想和她对质
Yeah, you went over there to shut her up.
对 你就是去那让她闭上嘴的
No!
不是的
But I told you. ’Keisha wasn’t ready for the game.
但是我告诉过你 凯莎还没有准备参与这一切
Yeah, but you lied to my face.
是的 但是你当着我的面撒了谎
You let me believe that it was Ghost that killed her.
你骗我相信是鬼魂杀了她
You lied to yourself.
是你对自己说了谎
Tommy, I mean, come on.
汤米 算了吧
Don’t act like you didn’t see those bags.
别装得好像你没有看见那些箱子
I mean, you think she just had those bags there
你觉得她把那些箱子放在那
’cause she wasn’t gonna leave?
是因为她不准备走吗
We just moved in! We were still unpacking!
我们刚刚搬进来 我们还在收拾呢
’Keisha panicked, Tommy. I mean, she pulled a gun on me.
凯莎慌了 汤米 她拿出枪对着我
I mean, what would you have done?
换了你会怎么做
No matter what you say, Tasha,
不管你说什么 塔莎
you still the one that pulled that trigger.
你还是扣了扳机的那个人
Tommy.
汤米
If it’s gotta go down like this,
如果事情必须这样发展的话
shit,
妈的
at least it’s you.
至少是你动的手
But I never thought it would end like this, not between us.
但我从未想过我们之间会这样收场
Tommy, please.
汤米 求你了
You just take care of Yas and ’Riq, okay?
你要照顾好雅斯和塔里克 好吗
Please.
求你了
Tommy, please.
汤米 求你了
Oh, God.
上帝啊
Here’s a copy of the recording.
这是录音的复♥制♥件
Oh, good.
很好
We should have a backup anyway. Do you have the original?
我们应该存一个备份 你有原件吗
Joe was right to trust you.
乔信任你是正确的
I want Uncle Carlo to hear this.
我希望卡洛叔叔听听这个
It might just help us to find Benny.
它可能会帮助我们找到本尼
‐ Can I come with you? ‐ No.
我能和你一起去吗 不行
Not to the clubhouse, hon. I’m sorry.
你不能去夜店 亲爱的 对不起
I just don’t wanna be alone.
我就是不想一个人呆着
Don’t worry. Come here.
别担心 到我这来
I wanna show you something.
我想给你看个东西
See those guys out there?
看到外面那些人了吗
They’re gonna be our bodyguards for a little while
他们会暂时做我们的保镖
until we find exactly what happened to Benny and Joe,
直到我们查明本尼和乔到底发生了什么之后
and they won’t let anything bad get by them, okay?
他们不会让任何不好的事情逃过他们眼皮的 好吗
That’s my brave, strong girl.
这才是我勇敢强大的好女孩
Call me if you need something. Bye.
需要什么就打电♥话♥给我 拜拜
‐ Ghost. ‐ Tommy.
鬼魂 汤米
’Keisha wasn’t you. I know that now.
凯莎不是你杀的 我现在知道了
Yeah, I fucking told you that.
是啊 我他妈早就告诉你了
Yeah, well, you ain’t exactly the trustworthy type, G.
好吧 但你也不是值得信赖的那种人
Come on. Look, Tommy, I never fucking pulled the trigger
算了吧 汤米 你看 我他妈从来没有对你爱的人
on anybody that you love, man‐‐ not fucking Holly, not Teresi.
扣动过扳机 没有杀霍利 也没杀特雷西
I mean it. I’m always fucking saving you, right‐‐
我是认真的 我一直特么想救你
cleaning shit up for you, protecting you with lies.
给你擦屁♥股♥ 撒谎来保护你
So this recording that Proctor had this whole time,
那这个录音普罗克特一直都留着
you’re telling me that you lied about him destroying it to protect me?
你骗我说他已经销毁了 你跟我说这也是为了保护我吗
What the fuck are you talking about?
你♥他♥妈♥在说什么
The recording where I tell Ruiz that we killed Lobos
就是我告诉鲁伊斯我们杀了洛博斯
and give him the stabby‐stab‐‐ that recording.
然后还给了他致命一击的 那个录音
Proctor said he got rid of that recording.
普罗克特说他已经销毁了那录音的
Look, Proctor betrayed us both.
听着 是普罗克特背叛了我们俩
Yeah, you surprised? Ain’t no friends in the street.
是的 你觉得惊讶吗 这世界上没有真朋友
Remember that? Kanan taught us that.
还记得吗 卡南教会了我们这一点
Yeah, I also remember having more than a friend, man. I had a brother.
是啊 我还记得我不止有过一个朋友 我还有过个兄弟
Look, man, I’m done with your petty shit, okay?
听着老弟 我已经受够你那些小破事了好吗
‐ P‐Petty shit? ‐ Yeah.
小 小破事 对的
剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表