剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表
You can have it, all right? I’m moving on to bigger and better than you.
你随便 好吧 我要去干些更重要更好的事情去了
All right. Fuck you, Ghost.
行啊 我♥干♥♥死♥你♥ 鬼魂
Okay, fuck me. Tommy, look, you gotta let me go.
好的 来干我啊 汤米 你得让我去做该做的事
Oh, I’ma let you go, all right,
好的 我会让你去的
as soon as you help me get back this recording.
只要你帮我把这录音拿回来
It’s the least you could do after sending Benny on my ass.
你派了本尼来追我 这是你能做的最起码的事了
What about Jason? That’s the second time you let me go in blind.
那杰森呢 那是你第二次让我蒙在鼓里
Yeah, well, you got my whole crew roped up again.
是的 但你再一次把我的人都捆起来了
That wasn’t me, Tommy, again.
那不是我 汤米 我说了
I don’t need you like you need me, okay?
我不像你需要我那么需要你 好吗
You need me. I don’t need you, so I’m leaving.
你需要我 我不需要你 所以我要走了
Oh, yeah, you think so?
你是这么想的吗
You get everything that you want and I get nothing?
你得到了想要的一切 而我什么都得不到
Huh? Nothing?
什么都没有
Tommy, that’s all your fault. All of that shit is your fault.
汤米 这都是你错 这所有的事情他妈的都是你的错
That’s your shit, not mine.
是你的事 不是我的
‐ What the fuck was that? ‐ You motherfucker.
刚刚怎么回事 你个混♥蛋♥
What the fuck is going on, Ghost?
这他妈到底怎么回事 鬼魂
‐ What, you set up a ambush? ‐ Risk getting myself shot?
靠 你下了个圈套吗 把自己搭进去吗
Fuck no. Who the fuck is chasing you?
不 那到底是谁在追杀你
‐ The Italians, thanks to you. ‐
那群意大利人 拜你所赐
‐ There’s two of them. ‐ Yeah, I see that. Split up.
那边有两个人 我看到了 分开行动
Cover me!
掩护我
Tommy!
汤米
Shit, you ain’t Italian.
靠 你不是意大利人
Fuck.
操
Fuck!
操
Here we go.
行吧
Don’t you make a fucking move. Give me the fucking gun.
别想动一下 把枪给我
Give me the gun. Get in the back. Get in the back now.
枪给我 到后院去 现在就去
Fucking move it.
快走
You’re from Vincent’s crew, ain’t you?
你是文森特的人 是吧
The fuck is you doing here?
你在这干嘛
Get down. Get over here. You better call your boy.
蹲下来 过来 你最好把你的人叫过来
In English, greaseball.
说英文 该死的拉丁人
Dominic, come here!
多米尼克 过来一下
Hey, Dom.
多米你好呀
You better put that fucking gun down.
你最好把枪给放下
Put it down, you motherfucker.
放下 混♥蛋♥
You know, I never got to pass on my regards to Vincent
之前文森特给了我一大笔钱
for grifting me out of a fuck ton of money.
我还没好好感谢他呢
Will you pass on a message for me?
你能帮我捎个信吗
Oh. Hey, little girl.
嗨 小姑娘
No, no, I‐I remember you.
没事 没事 我记得你
D‐do you remember me? I ain’t gonna hurt you.
你还记得我吗 我不会伤害你的
I just need the laptop, and I’ll be on my way.
我只需要笔记本 拿到就走
Kid, I ain’t got time for this shit!
小屁孩 我没事跟你在这耽搁
Where’s the computer?
笔记本在哪
On your laptop?
在你笔记本里吗
There’s an illegal FBI wiretapped recording
一个不合法的联邦调查局录音
on your personal computer?
放在你的笔记本里吗
Who put it there?
谁放这里面的
Kid, talk to me. I need to hear this thing!
小屁孩 说啊 我得听听录音是什么
I ain’t got time for no show‐and‐tell.
我没时间跟你玩什么猜谜游戏
Pack your lunch. You’re coming with me.
拿着你的午饭 跟我走
Let’s move! Come on!
走啊 走
All’s you gotta do is tell me what I wanna know,
你能做的就是告诉我想知道的
and this is over quick.
这件事很快就结束了
You understand? Okay.
明白了吗 好的
Look, kid.
听着 孩子
You was awfully chatty this morning when you was talking to Tariq,
你今天早上跟塔里克倒是聊得热火朝天的
so this mute act that you playing with me right now is bullshit.
所以你现在跟我装哑巴就是扯淡
I’m gonna ask you a really important question,
我问你一个很重要的事
and I expect an honest answer.
我需要你诚实的回答我
Is there another copy of that recording?
这份录音还有备份吗
Wait, you know Tariq?
等等 你认识塔里克
How the fuck you think I found you?
那你觉得我是怎么找到你的
Kid, that laptop has the only recording, right?
孩子 这个笔记本上的录音仅此一份 是吧
‐ No. ‐ What you mean, no?
不是 你说不是什么意思
My Aunt Dolores made a copy of it...
多洛莉丝姨妈备份了
To share with Carlo Civello.
送给卡洛·奇韦洛了
The head of the Civello mob, that Carlo Civello?
奇韦洛帮的头头 那个卡洛·奇韦洛吗
He’s my great‐uncle.
他是我叔祖父
Course he is.
他当然是
Course he is.
当然
Gee‐‐whoa, Tommy, what’s going on?
我的天 汤米 到底出什么事了
Hey, pretty little girl who I don’t know.
嗨 这个我不认识的漂亮小姑娘又是谁
‐ Hi? ‐ What the fuck, Tommy?
嗨 到底什么事 汤米
‐ Listen, I need a big favor. ‐ Okay, how big?
听着 你得帮我一个大忙 行 有多大
‐ A gram, an eight ball, what? ‐ Jesus, Ma, not in front of the kid.
一克还是1/8盎司 妈你别在小孩面前说啊
Oh, like you’re some saint. Fuck you.
说的你好像是圣人一样 去你的
Who’s the little girl?
这个小姑娘到底是谁
Just somebody I need you to watch for a little while. I need to run out.
我就是需要你帮我看她一会 我要出去一下
Wait, you want me to babysit?
你让我照看小孩吗
‐ I’m not a baby. ‐ Ain’t nobody talking to you.
我不是小孩了 没人跟你说话
All I need you to do is just sit on this girl.
你就只需要在这看着她
Don’t let her go nowhere. Don’t talk to her.
不让她出门 也不跟她说话
You know, don’t do nothing until I get back, all right?
什么都别做 直到我回来 行吗
Always wanted a little girl.
我一直想生个女孩的
She’s not here.
她不见了
‐ She’s not... ‐ Whoa, whoa.
她不见了 冷静下来
You were supposed to be watching Elisa Marie! Where are your guys?
你本该在这看着伊莉莎·玛利亚的 你的人去哪了
. Your place has been hit.
你这被袭击了
I just found their bodies out back.
我才发现后院的尸体
First Joe, then Benny,
先是乔 然后是本尼
now the little girl is missing?
连小姑娘也失踪了
I love my family,
我爱我的家庭
yet attachment only leads to suffering.
但是感情过于深厚就会带来伤害
Don’t say that you don’t care!
别说你根本不在乎我们
I didn’t say that. I do care.
我没这么说 我在乎你们
I care very much.
我非常在乎你们
We don’t know yet if the girl’s been hurt,
我们不知道小姑娘是不是被伤害了
which means there is still time
这就意味着还有时间
to clean up this asshole’s mess.
来收拾这个烂摊子
I‐i‐i‐it’s a blocked call.
电♥话♥是匿名的
Take the call. Take the call. Put it on speaker.
接电♥话♥ 接电♥话♥ 开免提
Hey, Auntie. I got something you want.
嘿 姨妈 我有你想要的
You got something I want. Let’s make a trade.
你有我想要的 做个交易吧
First, you put Elisa Marie on.
首先 你让玛利亚听电♥话♥
I’d have thought you would’ve known how this worked by now.
我还以为你知道游戏规则呢
I’m the one making the demands here.
我才是谈条件的人
That copy of the recording you got with my voice on it?
你手上有我声音的录音
I need it. Bring it to me, and I’ll let Elisa Marie go.
我需要这个录音 拿给我 我就放伊莉莎·玛利亚走
Not until I talk to her.
你先让我跟她说话
You’re just gonna have to take my word for it that she’s okay.
你只需要信我 她安然无恙
I’ll text you a location for the exchange once I’m there.
我短♥信♥告诉你交易地址 我会在那等你
Uncle Carlo.
卡洛叔叔
How you doing?
你好呀
I know who that guy is. That’s Tommy Egan.
我认得这个人的声音 是汤米·伊根
Excuse me?
你说什么
The guy who took Elisa Marie? It’s Tommy fucking Egan.
带走艾伊莉莎·玛利亚的人 就是汤米·伊根
Tony Teresi’s kid?
托尼·特瑞斯的儿子吗
Yeah.
是的
This is all your fault, Vincent.
这都是你的错 文森特
And how is that?
为什么是我的
It’s easy to see the faults of others,
看到别人的错误 很容易
difficult to see one’s own.
但是很难看到自己的错误
You let Teresi and his bastard son get too close.
你和特瑞斯和他的混♥蛋♥儿子走的太近了
This asshole killed Joey.
那个混♥蛋♥杀了乔伊
Probably killed Benny, and now he’s taken Elisa Marie.
本尼可能也是死于他之手 如今还带走了伊莉莎·玛利亚
剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表