剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表
He is our son.
他是我们的儿子
He's not under the influence of me
他不只是接受了我的影响
or Kanan or anyone else.
或者卡南的 或者其他任何人
You need to accept it.
你得接受这一点
This is Tariq.
这是塔里克
I'm sorry to interrupt, guys.
抱歉打扰了
I-I forgot my bag.
我忘拿我的包了
No problem, Proctor.
没事 普罗克特
I was just leaving...
我刚要走
since I'm not allowed up here anyway.
既然我也不被允许再来这里了
What's going on? Why can't we stay with Uncle Benny?
怎么了 为什么我们不能和本尼叔叔一起住
Elisa Marie, please No, Daddy,
埃莉莎·玛丽 拜托 不 爸爸
you're keeping secrets from me.
你在瞒着我事情
I don't want anything to happen to you like Mommy.
我不想你和妈妈落得一样的下场
I promise you,
我保证
nothing like that is gonna happen, okay?
不会的 好吗
The most important thing to me is keeping you safe.
我最重要的事情就是保护你安全
That's why we're here.
这就是为什么我们在这儿
Plus...
而且
I got you something.
我给你准备了点东西
I got you a little something.
我给你准备了点小东西
Wanna see the coolest part?
想看最酷的是什么吗
There's a secret inside.
里面有个秘密
What's on it?
有什么
That is something
这是
Daddy thought he would need one day,
爸爸可能某天会需要的东西
like an insurance policy.
就像保险
That's one of Daddy's secrets.
这是爸爸的其中一个秘密
Can I see it?
我能看看嘛
No, no, don't touch it.
不 不要碰
Don't touch it.
不要碰
Just...while I'm protecting you
我在保护你
and keeping you safe,
安全的时候
you keep Daddy's secret safe, okay?
你帮爸爸保护好秘密安全 好吗
Okay, Daddy. All right.
好的 爸爸 好
All right.
好了
Thanks for not telling 'Keisha that I went to see you.
谢谢你没告诉凯莎我去见你了
She asked me about Holly, Tommy.
她问起了霍利 汤米
That was fucking Kate.
那他妈是凯特
It don't-don't mean nothing. It's gonna blow over.
这没什么 都会过去的
What'd you tell her?
你告诉她什么了
Nothing.
什么都没说
Thank you.
谢谢你
How's Tariq?
塔里克怎么样
He just got expelled from school.
他刚被学校开除
For what? Selling drugs.
为什么 贩毒
Did you know he was selling, Tommy?
你知道他在贩毒吗 汤米
And on top of that, I took him to the penthouse,
而且 我带他去了顶层公♥寓♥
and Ghost had the nerve to tell me
鬼魂居然敢跟我说
I had no right to be there in his home.
我没资格去那儿
I mean, I can't be there but Proctor can move in?
我是说 我不能去但是普罗克特可以住吗
Proctor was there? Yeah, with a suitcase.
普罗克特在那儿吗 对 拿着个行李箱
I made that place our home
我把那个地方变成家
for our kids.
是为了我们的孩子
I just miss Raina so much.
我真的好想蕾娜
I miss my old life.
我想念我以前的生活
Tommy...
汤米
I know that I said that I didn't need any money,
我知道我说我不需要钱
but I gotta pay someone,
但是我得付钱给某个人
and I really need to No, Tash.
我真的得 不行 塔莎
I can't help you no more.
我不能再帮你了
Tommy, what you mean--
汤米 你什么意思
'Keisha was mad heated
凯莎撞见你的时候
when she ran into you.
特别生气
I need her on my side,
我需要她跟我一边
and if I help you, she ain't gonna be.
如果我帮了你 她就不帮我了
Well, you ain't gotta tell her.
你不用告诉她啊
Well, I ain't gotta lie to 'Keisha.
我不会对凯莎撒谎的
Damn, Tommy. The pussy that good?
该死 汤米 她真就那么销魂啊
Fine, you and 'Keisha--
算了 你和凯莎
if you want to ride off
如果你想和她
into the sunset with her, be my guest,
兜风去看夕阳 请自便
but just remember, you felt the same way about Holly.
但是你记住 你对霍利的感觉是一样的
You know what, Tash?
你知道吗 塔莎
I got some shit I gotta do.
我有点事儿得解决一下
You gotta go.
你得走了
Go?
走去哪儿
Now.
现在
Fine.
行吧
Zigg, I don't have your money.
齐格 我没有钱
That's a problem.
这就是个问题了
Or it could be your biggest goddamn solution.
或者也可以是你最好的解决方式
I asked around about you. I know you move weight.
我到处打听了你 我知道你贩毒
So instead of paying me, you calling the cops?
所以你不付我钱还要报♥警♥吗
Nah, this a business meeting.
不 这是个商业会见
Look, I know you want your money,
听着 我知道你想要钱
and I can get it to you
我也可以给你
if you let me help you.
只要你让我帮你
You, sling product?
你可以分销吗
Trust me, baby. You don't know me.
相信我 宝贝 你不了解我
A'ight.
也行
You move this, then we gonna talk.
你把这个销出去 我们再谈
Mr. Warner said I shouldn't change my statement.
华纳先生说我不应该更改我的证词
No, not over the phone.
不 至少不是在电♥话♥里
We should do it in person.
我们得面对面谈
You mind?
你介意吗
I was at home with Miguel
那些人开始敲门的时候
when these men started banging on the door.
我和米格尔在家
Yeah, before we do the whole statement,
对 在我们重说证词之前
I'm curious.
我很好奇
What is it you wanna change?
你想改什么
I thought I didn't see the men who kidnapped me,
我以为我没看到绑♥架♥了我的人
but I did.
但我看到了
My blindfold slipped and I saw them.
我的眼罩滑开了然后我看到了
I forgot.
我忘了
Well, that seems like an important detail.
感觉这是个很重要的细节
Why didn't you tell me that before?
为什么你之前没告诉我
I was scared, but now I remember.
我很害怕 但是现在我记起来了
You sure that's why?
你确定是这个原因吗
Yeah, Ms. Suarez, in the courtroom,
苏亚雷斯女士 在法庭上
you're gonna be under a microscope.
你会被放在显微镜下
The defense, the judge, the jury--
辩方 法官 陪审团
everybody watching you,
所有人都会盯着你
asking themselves, "Is she lying?"
问他们自己 她在说谎吗
He's the liar.
他才是那个骗子
Ghost told me to pretend like Miguel ran off.
鬼魂告诉我假装米格尔跑了
He killed him!
他杀了他
And he'll pay, I promise.
他会付出代价的 我保证
I have another witness,
我还有个目击者
Ghost and Tommy's lawyer,
鬼魂和汤米的律师
Joe Proctor.
乔·普罗克特
Let him take the heat. Fucking Proctor.
让他承受 该死的普罗克特
No, I need to be the one.
不 得是我
I need to be the one to put Miguel's killers in jail.
得是我把杀死米格尔的凶手送进监狱
Okay, okay.
好吧
You know what? It's-it's late.
你知道吗 现在晚了
We can do this another time.
我们下次再录口供
You should get some rest.
你得好好休息
I'll be in touch.
我会保持联♥系♥的
That's a lot of money, Maria.
这可是很多钱啊 玛丽亚
剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表