剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表
What?
什么
That you pick the one with the naked African women.
你会选那个有裸着的非洲女人的画
I bet you like those freaky triangle titties.
我打赌你是喜欢那些奇怪的三角形乳♥头♥
I bet you like those freaky triangle titties.
我打赌是你喜欢那些奇怪的三角形乳♥头♥
And maybe I do.
也许我真的喜欢
No, but, like, I picked that painting because...
不 但是我选了那幅画是因为
he challenged everything hat was supposed to be feminine.
他挑战了所有应该是女性的特质
Like, those women could be whoever they wanted.
就像 那些女人可以做自己
Like, fuck everyone else, you know?
就像 管别人呢 懂吗
I think it's dope.
我觉得这很迷人
* Take you to the smoke shop *
带你去烟店
* We gon' hit Rodeo *
带你去奢饰品街
* Dial up Valentino *
买♥♥你最爱的华伦天奴
You sure you don't need ice for that?
你确定你不用冰敷一下吗
Looks a little swollen.
看起来有点肿
Nah, I'm fine.
没事
You're not gonna tell me how you got it, are you?
你准备告诉我怎么搞的吗
* Saint Laurent jeans, still in my Vans *
圣劳伦配Vans
Nah, it's handled.
没事 都搞定了
* Put you in a necklace *
给你戴上闪耀的项链
* Girl, you look beautiful tonight *
你今晚真美
* Stars on the roof *
唯有天上的繁星
* They matching with the jewelry *
才配得上与这些珠宝相提并论
* Damn, my AP going psycho *
我的爱彼表太过耀眼
* Lil' mama bad like Michael *
我的妹子就像迈克尔杰克逊歌♥里那样迷人
* Can't really trust nobody *
我的身价让我无法
* With all this jewelry on you *
再轻易相信别人
* Girl, you look beautiful tonight *
你今晚真美
That's pretty, baby girl.
这太美了 宝贝
Hey, Tasha.
嗨 塔莎
You good?
你还好吗
Um, yeah, can we talk
还好 我们能去
in the back, please?
后面谈吗
Look, um,
听着
the other night, I let things go a little too far.
之前 我有点太放纵了
I'm sorry, I-I don't mean to give you mixed signals,
我很抱歉 我不是想给你错误的暗示
but this...can't happen.
但是这样 不行
Tasha,
塔莎
I know we both felt the same thing.
我知道我们感觉是一样的
I like you.
我喜欢你
I like you too, but--
我也喜欢你 但是
but it's not about that.
但不是这么回事儿
So what's it about?
那是怎么回事儿
You know what? I don't have to explain myself to you, Q.
我用不着向你解释 Q
All right? We just can't see each other anymore.
好吗 我们不能再见面了
This is about your ex, right?
这是因为你前夫 是吧
Tasha, I seen worse than him.
塔莎 我见过比他更糟糕的人
I can handle him.
我能处理得了
No, you can't.
不 你不行
If there's one thing that I've learned,
如果我学会过什么的话
it's don't let nobody take away your future.
那就是不要让任何人掌控你的未来
I ain't going nowhere, Tasha.
我哪儿都不去 塔莎
I am.
那我走
I-I'm sorry, I wasn't... I wasn't sure--
我很抱歉 我 我不确定
No, no, no, no.
不不不不
You did the right thing calling me. Um...
你打给我是对的
go up to your room, okay? I'll handle everything.
回你房♥间 好吗 我来处理
...violates the dormant commerce clause.
违反隐性商业条款
Granted in the commerce clause... Go, go, go.
在商业条款中得到许可 去吧
...is the right of Congress to regulate interstate commerce.
规范州际商业行为是议会的权力
While all states maintain a police power to regulate
所有州政♥府♥建立警方力量 为公民的
in the interest of Phe safety, health, and welfare of their citizens...
安全 健康和福利进行规范
Hey. The negative implication of the commerce clause...
嘿 商业条款的负面影响就是
Hey, hey. Limits their actual
嘿 嘿 限制实际的
Joey. I know why you're here.
乔伊 我知道你为什么来
But you can't take her from me.
但是你不要想把她从我身边带走
I've been going through everything in my mind,
我一直在回顾脑子里的知识
and I know what I did wrong.
我知道我哪里做错了
It was on the MPT portion of the exam.
是法律实务部分
I-I can fix it. I can take the test again.
我还能救一下 我能再考一次
I--
我
What's wrong? What's wrong? What's wrong?
怎么了 怎么了 怎么了
Nothing, I'm fine. All right, come on.
没事 我没事 行了
Sit, sit, sit, sit, sit.
坐下坐下
How many grams were in that bag, Lindsay?
那袋里有几克 琳赛
Lindsay, Lindsay... I don't know.
琳赛 琳赛 我不知道
How many grams were in that bag? It hurts.
那袋里有几克 痛
Call 911!
叫救护车
Look, you don't want to do that, okay?
你不会想叫救护车的
You call 911, they have to report it.
你叫救护车 他们就得上报
I need water. I'm scared, Joey.
我需要水 我害怕 乔伊
Fuck.
他妈的
Joey!
乔伊
I won't let you take my little girl away from me.
我不会让你把我女儿带走的
It was crazy, though.
但这太疯狂了
I beat the little motherfucker up.
我把那傻♥逼♥打了一顿
And I got back the book bag.
然后把书袋子拿回来了
Yeah, you did.
对
Your mom didn't want me to do it.
你妈妈不想让我这么做
Do you got a problem with how I handled that?
你对于我的处理方式有意见吗
Kate don't think you down for the life.
凯特不觉得你全心投入了
Because you got Cash, you always gonna put him first.
因为你还有卡什 你总是会以他为先
Which means I can't trust you.
也就是意味着我不能相信你
And you believe that? But she a crazy bitch.
你相信她的话吗 但她是个疯婊♥子♥
And she don't know you like I do.
而且她不像我一样了解你
She don't know I'll always put you before everything.
她不知道你是我的一切
Do you hear me?
你听到了吗
Yeah, I hear you.
听到了
I got you too.
我也是
And you know you can trust me.
你知道你可以相信我的
You remember when you said that you was gonna
你还记得你说无论我和幽灵
stick with me no matter how bad things got
闹得有多翻 你都会
between me and Ghost?
支持我吗
Yeah. Yeah?
记得 是吗
Well, you better mean it.
你最好真的是这么想的
'Cause you and Cash is all I got right now.
因为你和卡什现在是我的一切了
I was looking for Ghost to be my family.
我本来希望幽灵能成为我的家人
But what I needed was right here all along.
但是我真正需要的一直都在这里
This what I wanted.
这就是我想要的
This is who I wanted to be.
这就是我想要成为的人
I tried to be the man you wanted.
我试图成为你想要的男人
I tried so hard.
我很努力了
But I wasn't, Angie.
但我不是 安吉
That night...I lied to you.
那个晚上 我对你说了谎
I said I didn't do it, but I did.
我说我没有做过 但是我做了
I killed Silver.
我杀了西尔弗
And if I'm honest with myself, Angie,
如果我要对自己坦诚的话 安吉
I'm responsible for your death too.
我也应该要为你的死负责
But that night, when you came in the club
但是那个晚上 你到夜店来的时候
and I-I-I saw you in that dress...
我看到你穿着那条裙子
I should have walked away.
我就应该走的
Sorry.
抱歉
I...
我
I can't change what I did.
我改变不了已经做下的事情
But I can change what I do now, you know?
但是我可以改变我现在做的 是吧
I'm done with the past. It's--I'm done.
我要和过去一刀两断 我不干了
I can't keep holding on,
我不能继续了
you know, to the anger, Angie.
继续愤怒 安吉
It--it's burning me up from the inside.
愤怒正在从身体内部侵蚀我
It's killing me.
在把我逼死
剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表