剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表
it’s been one step forward, two steps back for my entire campaign,
我的竞选活动就没有一点起色 进一步退两步
damn near on a daily basis.
简直天天都有麻烦事儿
I’m sick of the shit.
我受够了
So what were you thinking?
那你想怎么办
I’m thinking I might have something
我想我手里有他的把柄
that will back him off... for good.
能让他永远不来找我的麻烦
What’s that?
什么把柄
I’ll let you know when I lock it down.
等一切都尘埃落定了 我会告诉你的
We’re gonna get rid of him once and for all.
总之咱们就能一劳永逸 永远摆脱他了
Being in business with him
和他合作
would’ve been a very dangerous thing for us.
对我们来说是一件非常危险的事儿
I agree.
我同意
James St. Patrick is out.
圣·帕特里克出局了
I’m with you.
我是站在你这边的
My sister.
我的好妹妹
Loyalty...
忠诚
a quality any man would want in a woman.
是所有男人都希望女人拥有的品质
Okay, so how we looking?
情况如何
Girl, business is too poppin’!
好的不得了
‐ And it’s all there. ‐ Okay, uh‐‐
钱都在这儿了 好的
You gotta go.
你先走吧
Tasha, please don’t tell me you doin’ what I think you doin’.
塔莎 别告诉我你还在干这种勾当
What are you doing here, Ghost?
鬼魂 你来这儿做什么
Did you forget? We have the meeting at Tariq’s new school.
你忘了吗 我们要去塔里克的新学校开会
‐ We’re already runnin’ late. ‐ Can’t you see I’m busy?
现在已经要迟到了 你看不到我正忙吗
I can’t. You go.
我不去了 你去吧
So you just gonna put pushing weight over your own child?
你觉得贩毒比你自己的儿子还重要吗
For real, Ghost?
你真要跟我来这一套吗 鬼魂
Now you see what it was like for me all those years.
现在你知道这些年来我过的都是什么日子了
Look, one of us has gotta go, and it ain’t gonna be me.
听好 你我二人有一个人必须要去 我不去
I gotta work.
我有工作要做
Yeah, okay, you’re right. One of us has to be there for our son.
可以 反正我们俩有一个人要去陪儿子
Nigga, please!
你少来这一套
Who is this?
你哪位
Uh, Jason Micic, it’s, uh, Andre Coleman.
詹森·米齐奇是吗 我是安德烈·科尔曼
Mutual friend that James was telling you about.
我和詹姆斯是朋友 他和你提过我的
Oh, the asshole who no‐showed at our meeting.
哦 就是那个放我鸽子的混♥蛋♥是吧
Well, you got balls. I’ll give you that.
你倒是挺有胆量的
But you lack smarts, so lose this number.
就是蠢了点 别再打电♥话♥来了
Uh, look, I just thought you’d be thinking about
听着 我想你现在是不是
‐ new business right now. ‐ Listen to me, Andre,
在考虑新的生意 你给我听好了 安德烈
spare me the speech you practiced in the mirror this morning.
你这套说辞今早对着镜子练了无数遍吧 少来了
You get one shot with me. You already missed yours.
你有过一次机会 但你搞砸了
The operation is doing just fine, thank you.
托你的福 我的生意好着呢
Oh, you haven’t heard.
你没听说吗
Tommy and his crew are about to get scooped up by the Feds
联邦政♥府♥的人要去收拾汤米和他手下的人了
and you’re gonna be down men and actually money.
你就等着人财两空吧
Uh‐huh. And how the fuck would you know that?
这事儿你是怎么知道的
I have some friends on the inside. People talk.
我政♥府♥那边的朋友告诉我的
So yeah, it’s about to go down serious,
你们这次可惨了
so you can lose money,
你要么就破财
or I can step up and make it a smooth transition for you.
要么就请我挺身而出 帮你顺利渡过此劫
It’s your call, man.
你决定吧
I’ll be in touch.
保持联络
That’s what I thought.
正合我意
I’ll be expectin’ that call.
我等你来电
Listen, I apologize, uh, for my ex‐wife not being here.
很抱歉我前妻今天没到场
Oh. Oh, please.
没事的
My parents never showed up to one of these things.
我父母也从来没出席过类似的会议
So you guys are‐‐ you guys are killin’ it as far as I’m concerned.
在我看来 你们做的已经非常出色了
One’s better than none, right?
你一个人来总比没人来要好吧
Absolutely.
当然了
I have to tell you, uh, Tariq...
我想说的是 塔里克
he’s done extremely well since he’s been here.
自从他上学以来 他的表现都非常好
He regularly tests better than his classmates.
他绩测得分也比同学们要高
He’s got a greater grasp on the reading material
他的阅读理解能力也非常棒
than some of the college‐level kids I’ve taught.
甚至要比我教过的一些大学生还要好
‐ He’s a quick study. ‐ Oh, that’s an understatement.
他学习能力很强 你太谦虚了
I mean...
我想说的是
Tariq has a gift.
塔里克很有天赋
You know, and the fact that he’s able to work a full school day
他每天按时上学
and have an after‐school job‐‐
下课后还要去打工
his ability to focus is downright fucking incredible.
他的专注力真有点令人难以置信
You said an after‐school job.
你说他下课后去打工
Yeah.
是啊
Yeah. At your, uh...
是啊 他打工的地方在
your wife’s, um, day care, right?
你前妻的托儿所 是吧
We, uh, give credit for after‐school jobs here, you know?
课余工作是可以累积学分的
We‐we take the pay stubs and mark down the hours.
我们把工资条收上来 记下工作时间
We block out the socials, of...of course.
当然了 社交活动就不纳入其中了
Tariq said he’s just basically a glorified babysitter there,
塔里克说他的工作基本上就是照顾小宝宝
but hey, I know that kid.
不过根据我对他的了解
He’s probably fixing the computers,
他所做的应该不仅如此 也许还帮忙修修电脑
balancing your wife’s checkbook, you know what I mean?
帮你前妻记记账什么的 你懂我的意思吧
Ah, well, yeah, Tariq...
是啊 塔里克
he is nothing if not industrious.
就是特别勤奋
He’s gonna be a big shot.
他以后一定大有作为
Just like his dad.
正如他父亲一样
Yes, he is.
是啊
What the fuck, Ghost?
鬼魂 你有什么毛病啊
You broke into my apartment?
你闯进我的公♥寓♥里做什么
Tasha, have you lost your fucking mind?
塔莎 你是不是疯了
‐ Excuse me? ‐ I said you must have fuckin’ lost your mind
你说什么 我说你是不是疯了
if you got my son in your fuckin’ day care moving weight!
你竟然敢让我儿子去你的托儿所运毒
Oh. Now he’s your son.
他现在又是你孩子了是吧
Because just a minute ago, you were shoving a damn gun in the boy’s face
前不久你还拿枪顶着他呢
like he was one of your corner boys that came up short!
就好像他不过是你的一个手脚不干净的街头混混
Tasha, look me in my motherfucking eye
塔莎 你看着我的眼睛
and tell me that you don’t have my son running product
告诉我 你没有让我儿子
out of that damn day care of yours!
从你那个破托儿所运毒
He's not moving product through the day care.
他没有通过托儿所运毒
‐ What the fuck? Tasha‐‐ ‐ And you know what?
塔莎 你在说什么 告诉你
He’s my child, so...
他也是我儿子 所以
it’s none of your goddamn business.
你滚远点 不关你的事
Not if what you do gets him locked up or shot!
你要是害他坐牢或者置他于险境 我就管得着
That’s the point, Ghost!
你可说到点子上了 鬼魂
I’m making sure he doesn’t get locked up or shot.
我才是一直保护他免于牢狱之灾或置身险境的人
‐ Tasha, that’s bullshit. ‐ No, no, no.
塔莎 你简直一派胡言 不不不
What’s bullshit is us thinking that we could change Tariq
我们以为能让塔里克改头换面
or somehow turn him into something he’s not.
这才是一派胡言
Okay? I’ve accepted the truth.
懂了吗 我已经接受这个事实了
‐ You should too. ‐ You know what?
你也应该接受 你知道吗
This isn’t even about Tariq. It’s about you.
这件事根本和塔里克无关 都是你的问题
Tasha, if you don’t fucking get your shit together,
塔莎 如果你不把你的破事儿处理好
I’m gonna get your business shut down,
我就去把你的店关了
and then I’ll take Yas away from you for good.
然后把小塔带走 你永远都别想见到他
Are you fucking threatening me?
你威胁我是吗
Nigga, you better watch your every move,
你最好给我小心点儿
’cause I will tell the Feds you killed Terry Silver,
要不然我就去告诉联邦调查局你杀了特里·西尔弗
’cause I know you did.
因为我知道人就是你杀的
I’ll tell ’em everything.
我会把所有事情全盘托出
No, you won’t.
你不会的
Cool. Try me, nigga.
那你就试试吧
Aah! Ghost, get off of me!
鬼魂 你放开我
Ghost, get off me!
鬼魂 你放开我
Get off! I’ll fucking scream‐‐
放开我 要不我就喊人了
If you ever... put your hands on me again...
你要是再敢动我一下
‐ Then what? ‐ I will fucking kill you!
你能怎么样 我就杀了你
We already lost one kid, Tasha.
塔莎 我们已经失去了一个孩子了
Don’t you ever motherfucking forget it.
你可千万别忘了
剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表