剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表
Thank you.
谢谢你
A diamond in the rough?
深藏不露啊
Ladies. Well, you know, Ramona.
女士们 雷蒙娜 你知道的
Someone wise once told me that you...
曾经有个智者告诉我
sometimes need to look past the exterior
不要只通过外表来
to envision the potential.
展望一个人的潜力
Well, like you, Lorette and I
和你一样 洛雷特和我
have the ability to envision potential,
也有预见未来的能力
and we see a lot in you, James.
我们在你身上看到了很多 詹姆斯
I’ve come here to discuss your future.
我是来讨论关于你的未来的
I’m flattered.
我受宠若惊
But what does my future have to do with you, Ms. Walsh?
但我的未来跟你有什么关系 沃尔什女士
Well, I’ve learned that in politics,
从政♥治♥中 我明白了
the single most important trait for success...
成功最重要的特质
is adaptation.
是调整
‐ Adaptation. ‐ The sooner you can see
调整 你越早看到改变的需要
the need for change, the better one can execute the necessary adjustments.
就越能更好地执行必要的调整
James, I see a need for change coming,
詹姆斯 当我觉得需要改变了
and I’m preparing to make an adjustment‐‐
然后我会准备做出调整
one that will affect my involvement
这会影响我参与
in Tate’s gubernatorial campaign.
泰特的州长竞选
I ask again: what does that have to do with me?
我得再问一遍 这和我有什么关系
When I asked Ramona to join my staff,
当我邀请雷蒙娜加入我的团队时
she made one thing very clear.
她说得很清楚
Having representation behind the scenes
在幕后有代表并不足以
will not be enough to win over the inner cities.
赢得内陆城市的支持
I need someone standing by my side
我需要有人站在我身边
who represents their experiences,
表现他们的经历
their interests...
他们的兴趣
most importantly, someone who inspires them.
最重要的是 要有人激励他们
You need me to be your black friend to get you the black vote.
你需要我做你的黑人朋友来帮你争取黑人的选票
I like him.
我喜欢他
I want you to be my lieutenant governor.
我要你做我的副州长
Let’s make it official.
让我们正式一点
Tommy, did you put a piece where I need to find it?
汤米 你把东西放在我要的地方了吗
Tommy. You there?
汤米 你在吗
Come on, man.
拜托 伙计
I’m getting Jason to the building I told you about.
我要带杰森去我说过的那栋楼
I wanna make sure you did your part of the deal.
我想确保你履行了你的义务
Yeah.
是的
I put it where you told me.
我把它放在你告诉我的地方了
Okay, good.
好 很好
And make sure you avoid any calls with Jason
一定要避免和杰森通电♥话♥
in case he tries to pull you in a situation or something, you know?
以防他在任何情况下把你拉下水
Look, man, it’s all gonna be over soon.
听着 伙计 这很快就会结束的
Yeah, it is.
是 当然
I put the piece in the elevator box...
我把它放进了电梯盒
Just like you asked.
正如你嘱咐的那样
It’s done.
结束了
Peace, brother.
回见 兄弟
Peace, brother.
回见 兄弟
Why you keep fuckin’ sweatin’ me, man?
你为什么老让我♥干♥费力不讨好的事 伙计
Do you know who killed LaKeisha Grant?
你知道谁杀了拉凯莎·格兰特吗
No, I don’t have a fucking clue,
没有 我他妈的一点头绪都没有
but I don’t put it past Tommy doin’ it himself.
但我认为是汤米亲自做的
Nah. Tommy didn’t do it.
不 不是汤米干的
You think one of his boys did it?
你觉得是他手下的人干的吗
Or maybe someone was targeting Egan himself?
还是有人把伊根当成了袭击目标
Look, dude has a lot of enemies.
听着 这家伙树敌太多
It could be anyone tryin’ to get at him.
可能是其他人想要接近他
I think if you take a closer look at Tommy’s crew,
如果你仔细查查汤米的手下
then you’ll find the hitter.
你会找到凶手的
If Tommy wanted his girl done,
如果汤米想让他女朋友死
he wouldn’t just ask anyone to do it.
他不会让任何人去做
Plus, the motherfuckers under him‐‐yo, they do whatever he says.
另外 在他手下的那些混♥蛋♥ 他说什么他们就做什么
Where can I find his crew?
我在哪可以找到他的手下
Egan’s warehouse‐‐ where is it?
伊根的仓库 在哪儿
I don’t know.
我不知道
It’s funny.
真可笑
You know, you were singin’ a different tune
当你想要结束这一切的时候
when you wanted this off.
你跟我唱的调都不对
Maybe puttin’ it back on
也许把它放回去
will jog your memory.
可能会帮你想起来呢
Maybe you should check your fuckin’ equipment first,
我看你才应该好好检查一下你那个破设备
because Tommy’s crew brought me into the warehouse
因为汤米的人那天是把我装在后备箱里
the other day in a goddamn trunk.
运到仓库的
So just check the last few locations of the bitch,
你去查一下这个破玩意儿最近记录的几个地点
and you’ll find the spot, man.
不就能找到地儿了吗
Tommy keeps all his weight there‐‐his boys.
汤米所有的货 他手下的人 都在那里了
Shit, you could even probably find him there.
搞不好他现在就在这儿呢
So arrest them motherfuckers
你应该做的就是把这群混♥蛋♥都抓起来
and leave me and my family alone.
然后不要再烦我和我的家人了
If this information is right,
如果你的情报无误的话
Tommy and his crew will be off the street by tonight.
汤米和他的人今晚就会出动
And we square.
我们去包抄他们
This is an opportunity of a lifetime.
这可是千载难逢的好机会
Come on, now, James. Cut the bullshit.
行了 詹姆斯 你少拐弯抹角了
Tell me what this is really about.
赶紧告诉我到底是怎么一回事
Look, I’m being straight up, okay?
我就开门见山了 好吧
The construction on the Queens Child Project
皇后区儿童项目的建设
has met a roadblock,
遇到了麻烦
so I’m taking matters into my own hands.
所以我现在要自己掌控局面
By buying your own building in Queens?
那你就想要买♥♥你自己在皇后区的大楼吗
S‐since when do you have that kind of cash on hand?
你手里什么时候有这么多闲钱了
I don’t. That’s why I’m talking to you.
我没有 所以我才来找你
Okay. I’m listening.
好 我洗耳恭听
Okay, I need a silent partner‐‐ emphasis on silent.
我需要一个缄口不言的搭档 重点就是要三缄其口
We both put in half the cash,
你我各投一半的钱
and we both have our names on a totally legit business.
这桩买♥♥卖♥♥完全合法 且你我共有
Clean money.
资金来源正当
You know what? I’ll look into it.
这样吧 我先调查一下情况
And then I’ll consider it.
然后再考虑一下
Smart.
机智
All right.
好吧
Here is the address,
这是地址
and, Jason, I’m sure I don’t have to tell you
詹森 我想这样的话我也不必多说了
that we gotta move quickly on that.
我们必须要尽快行动
There’s offers comin’ in left and right as we speak.
我们说话这会儿 这桩生意就可能已经被抢先了
I'll meet you there this afternoon.
我们今天下午在那儿见面
Oh, and a warning‐‐ they have security,
我还要提醒你一下 对方有保全人员
so neither one of us can be strapped.
所以咱们俩都不能配枪
You don’t tell me how to conduct my business.
你少对我的事指手画脚的
Merely a suggestion so we don’t walk out in cuffs.
我不过好心提醒 为的也是你我能全身而退
Hey, man, do what you wanna do.
不过你想怎么样都可以
Have a drink. It’s on me. Gotta get to my son’s school.
你喝点什么吧 我请客 我得去我儿子学校了
You won’t be sorry.
这桩生意你不会后悔的
Ah. There you are.
你来啦
So...have you heard anything about
你有没有听说
who Lorette might choose for her running mate?
洛雷特会选谁做她的竞选搭档
Not a thing.
我什么都没听说
Okay, well, uh, keep your ears to the ground.
好吧 你就多加留意就是了
I don’t wanna be surprised by anything.
我就是不想被她搞得措手不及
Of course.
当然
Ramona, you should know that I’m severing ties with St. Patrick.
拉蒙纳 我正打算切断和圣·帕特里克的来往
The motherfucker has scorched the earth with me.
这个王八蛋可把我害惨了
Did he ever tell you where he was when he missed our photo op?
他说没说上次错过摄影活动时他人在哪儿
He had a family emergency.
他说家里有急事儿
And I hear you in turn pulled the permits for the QCP.
然后你就撤销了质量控制计划许可
I mean, you don’t think you’re gonna get blowback from him?
你有想过你这么做会有什么后果吗
Listen, since he came along,
自从他出现
剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表