剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表
It's okay.
没关系的
Baby.
宝贝
Are we done?
完事了吗
Tariq, why'd you lie in there?
塔里克 你为什么撒谎
I didn't. Yes, you did,
我没有 是的 你撒谎了
about some magical white dude who threatened you.
编了一个威胁你的神奇白人的故事
I'm your mother. I know you better than you know yourself, Tariq,
我是你妈妈 我比你自己更了解你 塔里克
and I can tell when you're lying, even if the cops can't.
我能看出你在撒谎 即使警♥察♥不能
Ma, Vincent's still gonna kill me, no matter what I said.
妈 不管我说什么文森特还是会杀了我的
It doesn't matter. No, he won't, okay?
这不重要 不 他不会 好吗
I won't let that happen.
我不会让这种事发生的
It's not in your control.
这不是你能控制的
Listen, I heard him talking.
听着 我听到他在说话
Once Ghost and Tommy give him that money, he's killing all three of us.
一旦鬼魂和汤米把钱给了他 他就会把我们杀了
Oh, baby, I'm--
宝贝 我
Tariq.
塔里克
Tariq. Did he do this to you?
塔里克 是他干的吗
Yeah. Come on. Don't let him see.
是啊 快走 别让他看到
Your work here is done.
你的任务已经完成了
Vincent, please, we did what you wanted.
文森特 拜托 我们按你说的做了
Just let my son go.
放了我儿子
What I want is my fucking money,
我要的是我的钱
and you're running real short on time.
你的时间不多了
And then Vincent put him in a car, and then they just took off.
文森特让他上车 然后他们就走了
Drove--so what else did Tariq say?
那么塔里克还说了些什么
He didn't have much time to say much of anything else.
他没有多少时间说别的了
All that he said was that this whole thing is a setup,
他只说 这一切都是个圈套
and Vincent said he's gonna kill all three of you as soon as he gets his money.
文森特说他一拿到钱就会把你们三个都杀了
Yo, Grim, what do we got?
嘿格林 有什么收获
Not much, 40 Gs.
不多 4万
What? What the fuck?
什么 什么鬼
That's all you got from selling all of Zigg's product?
你把齐格所有的毒品卖♥♥了就只有这点吗
Zigg's product got two stars on Yelp, man.
齐格的货在点评网上只有两颗星啊 伙计
It ain't shit, man.
屎都比它贵 伙计
You know niggas got discerning palates nowadays.
你知道吗 现在黑鬼都有敏锐的嗅觉了
And to make matters worse,
更糟的是
the million that Jason didn't take from us,
杰森没有从我们这里拿走的一百万
we gotta give that shit back to Tate before his fund-raiser.
我们得在泰特筹款人之前还给他
Can't stall him any longer, Tommy.
不能再拖延他了 汤米
Well, that's great. Then we're fucked.
哦那太好了 那我们就完蛋了
Fuck.
他妈的
Maybe not.
或许不会
We could hit Truth. Hit Truth?
我们可以抢劫真理夜店 抢劫真理夜店吗
Yeah, hit Truth.
是的 抢劫真理夜店
Tasha, I can't rob my own club.
塔莎 我不能抢劫我自己的俱乐部
Not the club. Tate's fund-raiser at the club.
不是俱乐部 是泰特在俱乐部的筹款人
I mean, isn't everybody saying some of the richest people
我的意思是 不是每个人都说
in New York City are gonna be there?
纽约一些最富有的人都会在那吗
Send in a crew and empty their pockets.
派一队人过去然后掏空他们的口袋
Yeah, but won't people know that Ghost was behind that shit if he ain't there?
是啊 但如果鬼魂不在 人们不就知道他是幕后黑手吗
I will be there, Tommy.
我会去的 汤米
You round up 2-Bit and Spanky. I'll get Alphonse.
你去找2比特和史班奇 我去找阿方斯
The three of them rob me and Tasha
他们三个抢我和塔莎
along with everybody else at the club.
以及俱乐部里的其他人
It's smart, Tasha.
很聪明 塔莎
Yeah, and that whole crowd gonna be laced up with jewelry.
是啊 那群人会穿金戴银
I mean, we double up. Exactly.
我的意思是 我们赚翻了 没错
And Benny, of course, he got a crew that can fence all that shit,
而且班尼 当然 他的手下会保护他
so this is how we get Tariq back. Perfect.
所以这就是我们救回塔里克的方法 太好了
Um, excuse me, so what if something happens at Truth?
打扰一下 如果真理夜店出事怎么办
What happens to Tariq then?
那塔里克怎么办
Any of y'all thought of that?
你们有没有想过
LaKeisha's right. We need a backup plan.
拉凯莎说得对 我们需要一个备用计划
I got it.
我知道了
Yo, Grim.
格林
Yo, I need sugar-free, 'cause I ain't got no points left for the day.
我需要无糖的 因为我今天都没运动
How many times I gotta tell your Weight Watchers ass
我得跟你说多少次 你才能把你的大屁♥股♥
to stay the fuck out of my motherfucking fridge?
从我的冰箱里挪出来
The only way that Vincent is gonna hold up his end of the deal
让文森特能坚持交易唯一的方法
is if we go eye-to-eye with that motherfucker.
是我们直接和那个混♥蛋♥公平竞争
He takes one of ours... We take one of his.
他绑走我们的一员 那我们就去绑他的
Come on, B.G., let's roll. All right, come on.
我们走 B.G. 干活去 好的 来吧
Let's count this money. Watch your back, Tommy.
我们负责数钱 小心行事 汤米
All right.
好的
You shouldn't be smoking those anyway, man.
你不该抽这个的 哥们
What? Come here.
什么 过来
Come over here.
快过来
Vincent's gonna kill you for fucking with me.
文森特会杀了你为我报仇的
Yeah, Vincent's gonna kill me anyway.
没错 反正文森特不管怎样都会杀了我
Come on.
快
Hey, this is gonna be fun.
这就有意思了
Hey there. I'm glad you made it.
你好 很高兴您来了
You look nice. Uh, James.
您气色不错 詹姆斯
A brief word with you if you don't mind.
如果你不介意 我想和你说几句话
Absolutely.
当然可以
How'd you do it?
你怎么做到的
Do what, Rashad?
做什么 拉沙德
Put the money back.
把钱还回去
I spoke with the accountants,
我跟会计谈过了
and they said everything is as it should be.
他们说了 物归原处了
Gentlemen. As I said it would be, right?
先生们 我说对了 对吧
Is that not what you wanted, Officer Tate?
这不就是你想要的吗 泰特警官
Oh, yeah, motherfucker, of course it's what I wanted.
是啊 混♥蛋♥ 这当然是我想要的
I just don't like to be strung along, that's all.
我只是不喜欢这么亲密 仅此而已
Ah. Well, see. Perfect.
好吧 看 完美
Thank you. Thanks.
谢谢你 谢谢
Thank you. Look, Rashad, how I did it is not important.
谢谢你 听着 拉沙德 我是怎么做到的并不重要
What is important is that you and I had a deal.
重要的是我们有过协议
This is my only copy of my conversation with you and Alphonse.
这是我跟你和阿方斯谈话的唯一副本
Now we're even.
现在我们扯平了
Are you ever gonna tell me what you needed that million dollars for, James?
你能告诉我你要那一百万干什么吗 詹姆斯
Well, that depends, Rashad.
那要看情况了 拉沙德
You ever gonna want to give up plausible deniability?
你想过放弃合理的否认吗
All right, boys, it's time.
好了 男士们 到时间了
James, would you like to do the honors?
詹姆斯 你愿不愿意来主持呢
I certainly will.
当然
Ladies and gentlemen, for those of you
女士们先生们
whom I haven't yet had the pleasure of meeting,
还有我还未有幸见到的人
my name is James St. Patrick.
我叫詹姆斯·圣·帕特里克
I want to welcome you to my club.
我想欢迎你们来到我的俱乐部
It is also my pleasure to say a few words
我也很高兴介绍一下
about the man I'm getting ready to bring to the stage.
我将要带上台的那个人
Ready? Nigga, I stay ready.
准备好了吗 哥们 我准备好了
All right, I'm gonna get you more when you run out.
好吧 等你用完了我再给你拿
You don't hear me complaining.
你没听到我抱怨
I'ma get paid either way.
不管怎么样我都能拿到钱
Either way?
不管怎样吗
Hey, man, what's that supposed to mean?
嘿 伙计 那是什么意思
If you're running a side hustle,
如果你在做副业
I need to fucking know about it.
我他妈的有权知道
Don't have me out here looking stupid.
别让我像个傻子一样
I don't know what the fuck you're talking about.
我不知道你♥他♥妈♥的在说什么
Well, and that's the thing.
嗯 这就是问题所在
It's why Rashad Tate's the only man who I trust
这就是为什么拉沙德·泰特是
to bring an end to the corruption in New York politics.
我唯一相信可以结束纽约政♥治♥的腐♥败♥的人
It was really his focus on families
他真的很注重家庭
and early childhood development that convinced me
和儿童早期发展 让我相信他
to get behind his bid for governor.
去支持他竞选州长
He's stronger on education, he's tougher on crime,
他在教育上更重视 在犯罪上更强硬
and next week, we're rolling out a whole new set of initiatives
下周 我们将推出一套专门针对科技行业
剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表