剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表
Not only will you not see an interruption in business.
业务往来不仅不会中断
You’ll have growth under new management.
在新型管理模式下 你们还能得到有新的发展
That’s what you want after all, right?
这是你想要的 不是吗
Look, trust me, I’ve worked with this guy once myself.
相信我 我曾经和他共事过
Okay, I’ll look into it. We can discuss‐‐
好的 我会深入调查的 我们现在能讨论
‐ Oh, yo, Ghost! ‐ Tommy, what you doing here?
哦 鬼魂 汤米 你来这儿干什么
I bet you’re surprised to see me.
我打赌你看见我时一定惊讶极了
Let me holler at you outside right quick.
我们来外面说
What the fuck’s the issue, Tommy?
汤米 你♥他♥妈♥搞什么飞机
What the fuck, Jason?
杰森 怎么了
How I made you all this money and you’re gonna get rid of me?
我给你弄到那么多钱 现在你却要把我赶走
I made that arrangement with Ghost
汤米 我和鬼魂这么做
to keep you alive, Tommy.
都是为了保证你的生命安全
‐ You’re welcome. ‐ Where the fuck is Dre?
不用谢 操 德瑞去哪儿了
Oh, Dre? Dre’s back?
哦 德瑞 他回来了
I mean, I had no idea. Sorry, Ghost.
我完全不知道 鬼魂 对不起
Distro job’s still occupied.
发行版的工作还在进行
I guess you’re gonna have to kill me later.
我猜你一会儿就想杀了我
‐ Fuck’s your problem, man? ‐ No one is killing anybody.
你♥他♥妈♥有什么毛病 没人会杀人 也没人会被杀
Ghost, obviously your plan’s not working,
鬼魂 显然你的计划不怎么好使
so we’ll go with mine, because I believe
那就按照我的计划来
there’s far more profit to be made
因为我相信在和平时期
in peacetime than in war.
总能赚到比战争时期更多的钱
You two should kiss and make up,
你们俩最好言归于好
because from now on, you’ll be running my weight
因为从现在开始 你们将一起
with each other together.
为我效劳分忧
‐ No, there ain’t no way I can work with him. ‐ Jason, I’m out of the game.
不 我绝不要跟他共事 杰森 我情愿退出
Work with each other under me,
在我手下好好合作
and I will cut the tax, or don’t,
我会减税 另一个选择就是不合作
then I will double both of your payments.
我会把你们的两笔税务加倍
Fuck.
操你的
Listen to me.
听我说
Either one of you shows up dead,
你俩之中任何一个人死了
I will kill the other one.
我都会杀了另一个
Deal?
成交吗
Fuck y’all grab this nigga for, man?
伙计 抓这个死黑鬼干嘛
’Cause he’s a fucking rat. I should’ve just smoked him.
因为他是过街老鼠人人喊打 我应该干掉他
How the hell was I supposed to know he was wearing an ankle monitor?
我上哪儿知道他戴着脚踝监视器去
Ain’t there a way to cut that shit off?
就没办法把那东西剪掉吗
Trust me, niggas been trying
相信我 老兄 黑鬼们多年来
to figure that shit out for years, bro.
一直在努力解决这个问题
Shit, can’t clip him here.
操 咱不能把他放这儿
Feds will be the first motherfuckers to pull up on us.
联邦调查局的人第一个就会找上我们
What about your boy that owns the chop shop?
你开杂货铺的儿子呢
Throw his body in the trunk of one of them stolen cars.
偷辆车 把他的尸体扔进后备箱
Clue trail leads the cops somewhere else.
线索就会把警♥察♥引到别处
That’s actually not a bad idea.
这主意还不赖
Too bad I don’t fuck with that nigga Nico no more.
真可惜 我再也没法那个黑鬼打交道了
Let me talk to Nico. I know how to straighten that shit out.
让我和尼可谈谈 我知道怎么解决这摊烂事
Yo, keep your eyes on this bitch‐ass nigga Dre
唷 好好盯着这婊♥子♥养♥的♥
and don’t do shit till we get back.
我们回来之前别瞎搞
All right, got you.
好的 明白
Yo, you heard from that nigga Mozzy?
哟 你有莫兹的消息吗
Pssh, no, man. Not a word.
嘘 伙计 一个字都没
Fuck you want, man? Shut the fuck up.
去你♥妈♥的♥ 老兄 闭上你的鸟嘴
Fuck you want?
操你的
‐ Look, man, look, look, look‐‐ ‐ What the fuck you want?
嘿 老兄 你♥他♥妈♥想干什么
Y’all niggas gonna kill me, it is what it is, man.
你们会杀了我 伙计 就是这么回事
Look, look, look, look, look. Please, please, please.
冷静 冷静 求你 拜托了
Let me just call my daughter, please.
拜托你 让我跟我女儿说句话
Let me just hear her voice one last time, man, please.
让我再听听她的声音 求求你
Please, man. They won’t let me, man.
求求你 伙计 他们不允许
BG, they won’t know, bro.
BG 我不说 他们不会知道的
A’ight, nigga, keep your voice down, all right?
好吧 小点声 听见没
‐ Make it quick. ‐ I got you.
快点搞定 一定一定
Fuck is the number?
号♥码多少
Uh, it’s, uh, 9‐1‐‐
呃 呃 91
You, uh, wanted to see me, sir?
先生 你 呃 你想见我
I sure did.
当然
Hey, Blanca.
嘿 布兰卡
I’m scared, Joey.
乔伊 我很怕
Joey.
乔伊
I won’t let you take my little girl away from me.
我绝不会让你把她从我身边夺走
I can explain.
我可以解释
You flipped Lindsay Proctor.
你爱上了林赛·普洛克特
You planted an unwarranted recording device on her kid.
你在她孩子身上装了个没获得法定允许的录音装置
You captured Joe Proctor letting her die of an overdos.
你囚禁乔·普洛克托 并让她死于吸毒过量
Let it slide. All so you could do what?
过去的事都过去了 你现在能做什么
Blackmail him?
敲诈他
I swear, if you just let me‐‐
我发誓 如果你能让我
Shut the hell up!
操 闭嘴
You used this recording to flip Proctor, didn’t you?
你用这段录音扳倒了普洛克特 不是吗
And when Proctor was murdered, you tried to cover it up.
普洛克特被杀时 你试图掩盖真♥相♥
You know, if you’re gonna collude
如果你和纽约
with some of the most elusive criminals in New York,
最神秘的罪犯勾结
maybe you should ask them how to avoid getting caught.
没准你该先向他们咨♥询♥如何避免被抓
Your incompetence
你以无能
is legendary.
蜚声内外
Sir, it’s not that I’m so bad.
先生 我不是坏人
It’s that, respectfully,
只是 我怀着尊重说这句话
when it comes to eliminating witnesses,
当涉及到处理证人时
they’re that good.
他们比我好罢了
You’re on administrative leave, effective immediately.
我命令你行政休假 即刻生效
There will be a full investigation.
对此事进行全面调查
I am gonna have your ass disbarred
我会把你里里外外调查个底朝天
and thrown the fuck in jail.
让你去吃牢饭
You’re dismissed.
你被解雇了
Ah, there she is.
啊 你来啦
Nice work with Derek.
德里克这事 干得漂亮
Well, I made him a good offer.
我给了他很棒的条件
He is not a stupid man, just an angry man.
他不蠢 就是气着了
So Tate actually propositioned me today.
今天泰特向我求婚了
I’m not surprised.
我不惊讶
From his vantage point, it’s a smart play.
从他个人角度来说 这招挺聪明
You’re a beautiful woman, Ramona.
雷蒙娜 你是个美丽的女人
You know that.
你自己也清楚
Any man would be proud to have you on his arm.
所有男人都会因你挽着他的手臂而倍感骄傲
So what’d you tell Councilman Tate?
所以 你回复泰特议员什么了
I told him that, uh,
我告诉他 呃
I was interested in someone else.
我对别人倾心
Mm.
嗯
Tommy, it’s not a good time, man.
汤米 伙计 来得真不是时候
‐ We need to talk. ‐ Tommy, did you hear me?
我们得谈谈 汤米 没听见我刚才说什么吗
I said it’s not a good time, man.
我说了 你来得不是时候
Beat it, lady.
滚开 女人
Uh, pardon me.
哦 原谅我
Okay.
好
Did you think that I was just gonna let you walk away
你以为 在你对拉凯莎做了那些事后
after what you did to LaKeisha?
我还能让你走吗
So she told you. I offered her money.
她告诉你了 我给她一笔钱
‐ It ain’t a fucking crime. ‐ It ain’t about the money.
那可不叫犯罪 不是他妈的钱的问题
Although it’s nice to know that you don’t learn no new tricks.
虽然我很高兴知道 你压根没学会新花招
The hitter that you sent for her.
你跟以前一样 还是派杀手去找她
‐ The hitter? ‐ Yeah, he sliced up her arm,
杀手 对 他划伤了她的胳膊
but he ain’t coming back to get his pay.
但他可回不来了 也别想再找你拿钱
Why the fuck would I fucking send a hitter for LaKeisha?
我他妈为什么要派杀手去找拉凯莎
To get even with me for Angela.
为安吉拉报复我
I can’t get even with you for Angela.
正因为安吉拉 我不能报复你
So you pull a trigger on me.
所以你对我开枪
You don’t think Jason will bury you in 24 hours?
你真觉得杰森不会在24小时内解决你吗
剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表