剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表
He said you signed at home.
他说您在家里签的
I'm sure he did.
可不就是他的为人嘛
Jason's payment, plus the penalty.
这是给杰森的报酬 以及罚款
You let that Irish asshole beat you.
你被那个爱尔兰混♥蛋♥打败了
Well, Tommy's good at what he does,
汤米擅长他自己的工作
and Tommy has soldiers.
而且他还有打手
Look, tell Jason I can't keep this up.
听着 告诉杰森我不能再继续这样下去了
If he wants me to continue to pay, he's got to lower the amount,
如果他想让我继续付钱 他得降低金额
or I won't have anything left to run my businesses, okay?
否则我就没钱做我的生意了 明白吗
This is not our concern.
这跟我们没关系
If my businesses collapse,
如果我生意垮了
I have nothing left to give Jason.
我就没钱给杰森了
You pay, or you die.
要不交钱 要不没命
Simple.
很简单
If I die, you get no more money.
如果我死了 你们就没钱了
Simple.
很简单
Come on. Forget about the black asshole.
行了 别管那个黑混♥蛋♥了
We still have to deal with the Irish asshole
我们今晚运货的时候
at the shipment tonight.
还得对付那个爱尔兰混♥蛋♥
You pay.
付钱
You think I can just snap my fingers
你觉得我打个响指
and shut down an entire city block, James?
就能封锁一整个城市街区吗 詹姆斯
I think you're a very resourceful man, Rashad.
我觉得你足智多谋 拉沙德
And any man who can figure out how to skim funds
一个能让皇后区儿童项目
off the Queens Child Project can certainly get this done.
缩减专款的人 自然也能做到这个
So find a way to get it done.
所以找到办法完成吧
I'll make some calls. Good.
我会打几通电♥话♥的 很好
You ain't gonna do some shit that's gonna come back on me, are you?
你干的事不会牵扯到我身上吧
No.
不会的
* I don't play by the rules, homey *
我不遵守规则 老兄
* Don't run it by me *
别跟我胡扯
* Tell the ref or tech ain't enough he can fine me *
裁判和技术人员还不够格罚我
* Headed for your home base *
要去你的大本营
* Finna make a cold steal *
做一次冷血神偷
* If you don't open up the safe *
你要是不开保险箱
* You gonna feel this cold steel *
你就得尝尝冰冷的金属滋味
* I gotta ball, word around town *
我的能力 传遍小镇
* Is you got it all, set up shop in my hood *
你都清楚了吗 在我的街区立足
* But I never gotta call *
但我绝不会电♥话♥通知
* Now I need the stash and the cash from your wallet *
现在我要你钱包里的钱
* And I'm masked, if you ask me *
如果你问我的话 我蒙着面
* Homey, I was not involved *
老兄 我可没掺合
* I just hit a lick for the gas *
我刚挣了一大笔钱
* And if you retaliate *
如果你要报复
* Boy, I swear that I'm coming back for all of y'all *
小子 我发誓会报复你们所有人
* Boy, I run up in your trap, trap, trap *
小子 我进了你的陷阱 陷阱 陷阱
* Boy, I run up in your trap, trap, trap *
小子 我进了你的陷阱 陷阱 陷阱
And I wasn't-- I didn't say shit.
我不是 我什么都没说
I didn't break or nothing, man.
我可没有弄坏任何东西 哥们
Yo, just drop it, Grim.
别说了 大高个
He picked us because they don't make paramedic uniforms
他选了我们 只是因为他们不做
in giant nigga size.
超大号♥的护理人员制♥服♥
Tommy knew if the truck didn't work,
汤姆知道如果卡车不管用
you could just stumble your dumb ass into the street
你就可以直接挤到街上
and block traffic with your big fucking head.
用你的肥脑袋阻塞交通
Yo, man, I'm sick of you talking shit.
哥们 我忍♥不了你这些屁话了
I'll shoot your Easter Island-looking ass right now.
我现在就能给你那巨怪脑袋上来一枪
Whoa, whoa, both of you niggas need to calm the fuck down.
你们俩都得给我他妈的冷静下来
Take it down a level.
别那么冲动
Ain't none of us should have been
反正我们谁都不该在
anywhere near that courthouse anyway.
接近那个法♥院♥的任何地方
Tommy got us acting like Mission: fucking Impossible, man.
汤姆让我们觉得这是个有去无回的任务 哥们
If Tommy want me doing Tom Cruise shit,
如果汤姆想让我♥干♥汤姆·克鲁斯的活
I should be making Tom Cruise money.
那我就得挣汤姆·克鲁斯的钱
Facts. We need to be getting hazard pay
说得对 跟着这个傻♥逼♥干活
or something around this motherfucker.
我们得拿点危险津贴之类的
What the fuck you think this is, a city job?
你觉得这是什么工作 城里白领
What you want, health benefits and a fucking pension?
你还想要什么 医疗福利还是养老金
No, nigga, I just want to stay in my lane.
不 伙计 我只是想做好本分工作
I sling product. That's what I do.
贩毒才是我的工作
You see Tom Cruise running trap houses?
你见过汤姆·克鲁斯开毒品房♥吗
Hell no. And I ain't trying to get caught
没见过 而且我也再也不想
doing some undercover bullshit again.
被人发现我在做卧底了
Ain't getting dressed up again. It ain't fucking Halloween.
我可不要再打扮了 又不是过万圣节
I need to see him!
我必须见他
Tate's out,
泰特议员出去了
running for governor of the great state of New York.
参加伟大纽约的州长竞选活动了
Well, he needs to know the kind of man he has
他得知道知道代表他
representing his campaign,
竞选团的人是什么样的人
the kind of man who fraudulently dissolves
他就是那种非法解除
his daughter's trust to line his own pockets.
自己女儿的信托基金来鼓囊自己腰包的人
I-I'm fairly certain that James used that money
我很确信 詹姆斯用这笔钱
for the Queens Child Project,
资助了皇后区儿童项目
a project meant to honor your daughter's legacy.
这个项目还是承蒙你去世女儿的遗产而来的
Well, I don't care what the fuck he used it for, Ramona.
我不管他怎么用这笔钱 雷蒙娜
He had no right.
他没有这个资格动这笔钱
And even if he did bring it in here to the QCP,
就算他把钱捐进了皇后区儿童项目
half of that money is still mine.
其中一半的钱还是我的
Why don't you let this go?
你为什么还揪着这件事不放呢
We gave you the space to start your own business.
过去 我们给你闲余空间来发展自己的事业
Now, we appreciate you going along with the plan,
现在 我们非常感谢你在跟进这个项目
but maybe you should forget James
不过 你应该忘了詹姆斯
and concentrate on yourself.
多关注自己的事业
Look, when my marriage ended,
听着 当我的婚姻结束的时候
I left with nothing.
我身无分文
All I had was my name.
我有的只有我的名字
But that is all that I needed to build my life again.
这就是我需要的全部 来重新构建我的生活
Ramona, you don't even have children, so...
雷蒙娜 你连个孩子都没有 所以
when a child comes into the picture,
一旦你有了孩子
it changes everything.
一切都会不一样
Now, I've already lost one, but I got two more left,
我已经失去了一个孩子 还有两个孩子陪着我
and I will protect them.
我会保护他们
I started the day care for Tariq and Yas--
我为塔里克和亚斯开了一个日托班
so that I could take care of them on my own,
这样我就可以靠我自己好好照顾他们了
without James.
就算没有詹姆斯也可以
So please don't make me play my cards on this.
所以别在我面前拿孩子说事
A'ight, y'all know the drill.
晚上好 大家都明白行动的规矩
We all roll in separate cars
我们各自开各自的车
so if any shit goes down,
要是有任何事发生的话
the product ain't all in one place.
东西不能都在同一辆车上
Now, let's go get that money.
现在 我们去拿下这笔钱吧
Let's get it. Yo!
走吧 好嘞
You gotta come out here, man.
你们必须离开这里了 兄弟们
The block is crawling with niggas from the gas company
社区现在全是那些个煤气公♥司♥里面的黑鬼们
saying some shit about a leak.
说什么东西泄露了
They not letting mother fuckers in or out.
他们还不让任何人进出
So what you saying, we trapped in here?
所以你的意思是 我们被困在这了
We got deliveries to make!
我们还要运货呢
What's the holdup?
为什么这么堵
Come on through.
过去吧
Hey, let's go, buddy! I ain't got all day!
动动啊 兄弟 我可没有一整天的时间啊
Take it easy!
放轻松
Your boys better get here soon.
你们的人马上就到了
I'm telling you, shit's about to go down, man.
我跟你说 事情可能要变遭了
I feel like motherfucking Moses.
我感觉像那个该死的摩西一样
Let my people go, mother fucker!
让我的人出去 你个天杀的
The fuck was Grim talking about, stuck in here?
格雷姆还说什么困在这的鬼话
We in the clear. Yeah.
无碍通过 是的
* Heart of a lion *
雄狮之心
* Fire inside me blaze like a siren *
熊熊燃烧 警笛大作
剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表