剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表
Thanks for doing this for me, Tasha.
谢谢你为我这么做 塔莎
I'm not doing this for you. I'm doing it for me.
我这么做不是为了你 我是为了我自己
DEA?
缉毒局吗
Steve Tampio.
史蒂夫·坦皮奥
Yeah, I remember you.
我记得你
Didn't realize you and Angela were still, uh, close.
没想到你和安吉拉关系还这么亲近
She put me onto Andre Coleman to close the Alicia Jimenez case.
她让我找岛安德烈·科尔曼结束艾丽西亚·希门尼斯的案子
He's in our custody now, but it's gonna be hard
他现在在我们的拘留所里 但安吉拉走了以后
to keep the case together now that Angela's gone.
整理这案子的线索很难
He's our star witness.
他是我们最好的目击证人
Really?
真的吗
I had no idea.
我还真不知道
Looks like you guys had no idea about a lot of things.
你们好像对很多事都没什么想法
We need him to be ready to testify tomorrow.
我们需要他明天出庭作证
If he finds out Angela's dead, he might recant.
如果他发现安吉拉死了 他可能会改变主意
Don't let that happen.
别让这情况发生
* Standing on the platform *
站在月台上
* Watching you go *
看着你渐行渐远
* It's like no other pain *
仿佛除了这个
* I've ever known *
再也没有其他痛苦
* But I think I'm lost *
没有你
* Without you *
我已迷失自己
* I just feel crushed *
没有你
* Without you *
我感到崩溃
* I've been strong for so long *
我已经坚强了这么久
* I never thought *
我从未想过
* How much I need you *
我竟会如此需要你
* I think I'm lost *
没有你
* Without you *
我已迷失自己
Hey, Tameika. How's it going?
嘿 塔米卡 事情进展得怎样
Back in the private sector, Saxe,
回到私企 萨克斯
which is exactly where you should go
在华纳把你变成下一个替罪羊之前
before Warner turns you into the next scapegoat
下一个替罪羊之前
for all of this.
这正是你应该去的地方
He's letting me head a task force.
他让我领导一个特别工作组
It better work, or it's on you.
这事最好能成 否则你要揽下所有责任
* You were the only *
你是这个世界上
* Safe haven that I've known *
我唯一的避风港
On behalf of the president of the United States,
我谨代表美国总统
please accept this flag...
请您接受这面国旗
* Hits me at full speed *
日复一日地折磨着我
Thank you.
谢谢
* Feel like I can't breathe *
我感觉像是无法呼吸
Every one of our CIs was killed.
我们的线人都被杀了
I've never seen anything like it.
我从未见过这样的事
Are you guys looking into who got Teresi?
你们查了是谁抓了泰里斯的吗
Come on, we all know who killed him.
拜托 我们都知道是谁杀了她
We all know who killed all of them, including
我们都知道是谁杀了他们 包括
Is that
那是
* I think I'm lost *
我已迷失自我
Mrs. St. Patrick.
圣帕特里克女士
James and Tasha St. Patrick.
詹姆斯和塔莎·圣帕特里克
Damn. Holy shit.
靠 我的天
The balls on this guy.
是他干的
He's fucking OJ.
他在搞OJ
* Lost *
迷失
* Lost *
迷失
* Ooh-way *
自己
* Ooh-way *
自己
* Ooh-way *
自己
Oh God,
上帝
by whose mercy the faithful departed find rest,
虔诚的信徒因他的仁慈而离去 得到了安息
bless this grave
愿你赐福给这座坟墓
and send your holy angels to watch over it.
派你的圣天使守护它
As we bury here
我们要在这里埋葬
the body of our sister Angela,
我们的姊妹安吉拉的肉体
deliver her soul
救赎她的灵魂
from every bond of sin,
脱离一切罪恶的捆绑
that she may rejoice in you
好叫她因你和你的圣民
and with your saints forever.
永远喜乐
We ask this through Christ our Lord.
我们藉我们的主基♥督♥恳求上帝
Amen.
阿门
Amen.
阿门
* How much I love *
我有多么的
* You *
爱你
You guys.
快看
Holy shit.
我的天呐
Oh, I wish Mak were here to see this.
哦 我真希望马克能在这里看到这个
Paz.
帕兹
Mm? Tommy Egan.
嗯 我是汤米·伊根
You remember me? Mm.
你记得我吗 嗯
I'm so sorry for your loss.
我为你的亲人逝世感到很遗憾
If you ever need anything,
你要是有任何需要的
anything at all, you put the word out, all right?
任何事 你就和我说 好吗
Thank you.
谢谢
Hey, Papi.
嘿 神父
Tasha, did you know Tommy was alive?
塔莎 你知道汤米还活着吗
Yep.
知道
If you won't stop, you're gonna need more than just Brayden helping you.
如果你不收手 只有布雷登一个人帮你肯定不行
He's about as discreet as a golden retriever.
他就像一只金毛猎犬一样谨慎
So you in?
所以你要加入吗
If you work with me, you definitely won't get caught.
如果你跟我一起干 你肯定不会被抓
And if you work with me, you definitely will get paid.
你要是跟我♥干♥ 你肯定会有很可观的收入
You play?
来吗
You any good?
你行么你
Good enough to beat you.
至少比你强
Wouldn't be so sure about that.
这点我可不敢打包票
* All roads lead home, home *
殊途同归
I'm so glad you like it, honey!
宝贝 你喜欢它我真是太高兴了
I picked it special for you!
我给你特别准备的
Thanks, Mom!
谢谢妈妈
I'll just put it on your backpack for you.
我把它挂在你书包上
Okay!
好
* All roads lead home *
殊途同归
* Welcome to my city, it's the only place I know *
欢迎来到我的城市 这是我唯一我知道的地方
* Gorillas rolling with me *
我和暴徒一起玩耍
I told you I know my stuff.
我跟你说过我懂行
I know. I know.
我知道 我知道
Okay, well, let's jump out of Queens.
好 那我们先不看皇后区好了
How about where the Soldados at?
那索尔达多斯那儿呢
Right here in the Bronx.
就在布朗克斯这儿
Oh, my God, you're a natural.
天啊 你真的有天赋
Look, I got you something.
看 我给你买♥♥了个东西
You did? Yeah, yeah. Open it up.
真的吗 当然 快打开看看
Oh, my God.
哦 我的天
You like 'em?
喜欢吗
Like them?
喜欢
I love them!
我简直爱死了
Yeah?
真的
I picked 'em out myself. Thank you!
这可是我自己挑的 谢谢
These are dope.
它们也太好看了吧
No help.
我可没求助外援哦
You did good.
你真棒
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
也谢谢你
* All roads lead home *
殊途同归
* All roads lead home *
殊途同归
Welcome to our new home, baby.
欢迎来到咱们的新家 宝贝
* Gotta make a comeback *
一定要回归
Come on, let's go check out your new room.
来 我们去看看你的新房♥间
剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表