剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表
Previously on Power...
权欲 前情回顾
I won’t let you take my little girl away from me.
我不会让你带走我的小女儿的
I can explain.
我能解释
You’re on administrative leave,
你现在开始处于行政休假
effective immediately.
立即生效
I had Derek do deep background checks,
我让德里克去做了背景深度调查
and don’t think for a moment
不要以为
he won’t deploy every weapon he has to destroy me.
他不会倾尽全力来毁了我
Tariq St. Patrick, congratulations
塔里克·圣·帕特里克 恭喜你被
on your acceptance to Callister Prep.
卡里斯特预备学校录取
It’s the end of this drug shit for this family.
这个家不会再跟毒品有任何关联了
Tariq is on the right track.
塔里克走上正途了
I need weight.
我需要货
Move that. Give me a week.
把这袋卖♥♥出去 给我一周时间
You’ll be back in business for real, a’ight?
你就可以回来卖♥♥货了 知道了吗
What the fuck is this?
这他妈是个什么东西
Some, uh, high tech jewelry for your ankle.
差不多是给你戴了高科技脚链吧
Be careful with Tommy, ’Keisha.
小心点汤米 凯莎
My advice:
给你个建议
don’t get in over your head like Holly did.
千万不要像霍莉一样过了火
I ain’t gonna make the same mistakes Red made.
我不会跟雷德犯一样的错误的
Shit.
妈的
Shit!
妈的
I’m not trying to do
我不要再在
this street shit forever.
街上卖♥♥货了
I want Cash to grow up in a safe neighborhood.
我希望卡什在安全的环境下长大
Wanted to show you our new home.
想看看我们的新家吗
No way. Oh, yeah.
不可能 这就是我们的新家
You never lie to me again,
你不能再骗我了
and in exchange,
并且作为回报
you get an education.
你得去上学
I won’t ever lie to you again.
我不会再骗你了
Could you teach me how to move this?
那你能教我怎么把这包货卖♥♥出去吗
I’ma teach you the game.
我会好好教你游戏规则
Yo. How the fuck do you know where I live?
嘿 你♥他♥妈♥是怎么知道我住在这的
I followed you, motherfucker.
我跟踪你的 傻屌♥
You need to take this shit off my ankle, man!
你得把这个该死的东西取下来 混♥蛋♥
You have anything on St. Patrick?
你从圣·帕特里克那里拿到东西了吗
No, fuck that! Well, what about Egan?
没有 去你♥妈♥的♥ 好吧 那伊根那边呢
I’m willing to make a trade today.
我今天来是来跟你交易的
I’m not here to trade
我可不是来跟你做什么
baseball cards with you, a’ight?
棒球卡交易的 好吗
Take this shit off my fucking ankle now!
把我这个该死的脚环给我拿下来 马上
No, back the fuck off me.
不 你♥他♥妈♥给我退后点
You know, you’re more trouble than you’re worth, Coleman.
你本身就是个麻烦 科尔曼
I should have let Alicia Jimenez
我应该让艾丽西亚·希尔梅斯有机会的时候
take you out when she had the chance.
让她带你走的
Man, fuck you, bitch.
操♥你♥妈♥的 混♥蛋♥
Yeah, maybe later.
行啊 晚点吧
Where the hell were you, and why did Tommy
你♥他♥妈♥的去哪了 还有 为什么是汤米
walk into the meeting with Jason and not you?
来和杰森见面 而不是你
Tommy’s crew roped me up after your boy Saxe
你的萨克斯在我的脚上安了这个该死的电子监控器之后
put a fucking ankle monitor on me, man.
汤米那伙人就把我洗劫一空了
I can’t meet up with Jason with this shit
我不能就这样直接跟杰森见面
unless you want the Feds to pull up on Jason.
除非你想要联邦条子查到杰森
A’ight? You need to take out Saxe.
知道了吗 你得把萨克斯给我除掉
First of all, I’m not killing law enforcement, okay,
首先 我我不会杀执法人员 好吗
and I’m not killing anybody, period.
我谁都不会杀 没得商量
Since you didn’t meet up with Jason, the deal’s off.
既然你没有跟杰森见面了 这次交易就取消了
Yo, we need to meet up.
我们需要见一面
As long as you’re chipped up like a motherfucking dog,
要是还想像宰狗那样把我耍的团团转
you stay the fuck away from me and lose my number.
你就他妈的离我远远的 别再打我的电♥话♥
I’m not playing with you, boy.
我可不是在跟你说笑 小伙子
We’re done.
就这样
This motherfucker.
去你♥妈♥的♥
Mom, I’ve never seen math this hard.
妈 我从来没见过这么难做的数学作业
I know. Me either.
我知道 我也没看到过
Cash got homework already?
卡什都有作业了吗
Yeah, the teacher wants to make sure
是啊 老师想确保
he’s caught up with the other kids.
他能跟上其他孩子的学习进度
How was your drive in from the city?
从市区开车回来怎么样
Ah, it was all right.
还行吧
You know, someone cut me off and then gave me the finger,
有人把我拦了下来 给我比了一个中指
but whatever.
无论怎么样
It’s worth it to see my girl
看见我的亲爱的老婆坐在梦想之家里
in her dream house.
这一切都是值得的
You liking it, right?
你喜欢这个房♥子 对吧
Listen, you hear that?
听听 你听到了吗
I don’t hear nothing.
我什么都没听到
Exactly.
没错
There’s no sirens, no cars.
没有警笛声 没有车声
Yeah, well, this ain’t the city, ’Keisha.
对 这不是在市区 凯莎
The suburbs is the opposite of chaos,
郊区就是混乱的反对面
which is what you wanted, right?
这就是你想要的 对吧
I do.
是的
I’m just saying it’s gonna take some getting used to,
我只是觉得还需要慢慢适应
especially for him.
特别是他
I know. I know.
我知道 我知道
Yo, Cash money.
卡什 小钱鬼
Put your pencil down a second.
待会再写
Me and your mom wanna rap with you.
我和你妈妈跟你说些事情
So, Cash, you know how in the city,
所以 卡什 你知道还在市区的时候
you walked yourself to school every day?
你每天都是自己走路去学校的 是吧
Out here, I’m gonna pick you up and drop you off.
在这边 我会每天接送你上下学
Or I will.
或者我也会去接送你
But I’m not a little kid.
但我不是小孩子了
I know that,
我知道
and you don’t look like one either.
你看着也不像小孩子了
Cash, you’re a young black man.
但是 卡什 你是个黑人小孩
The rules are different for you.
对于你来说 规则并不一样
In the city, you got kids that look like you.
在市区里 你有很多跟你一样的孩子
Out here, not so much.
但是在这里 并没有很多跟你一样的孩子
I can remember what it was like
我还记得小的时候
when I was the only kid
像我这样的孩子
that looked like me,
只有我一个人
and I got into a fight every goddamn day.
所以我每天都在跟人打架
So the
所以 那个
But you...
但是你
you shouldn’t do that,
你不能这样做
all right?
知道了吗
What I’m trying to say is this.
我想说的是
If anybody gives you a hard time,
要是有人故意为难你
especially the cops,
特别是那些警♥察♥
you don’t do nothing.
你什么都别做
You just come and tell me.
就来告诉我
Let me handle it.
让我来处理
All right?
知道了吗
Boom! Cash money. That’s my guy.
说定了哦 卡什 小钱鬼 这才是我的乖儿子
All right, go upstairs. Finish getting ready. Brush your teeth.
好了 上楼去吧 做好准备 去刷个牙
I don’t want you late for your first day of school.
我可不想你入学第一天就迟到哦
Don’t get lost up there.
上楼不要乱跑
It really means a lot to me
这对我来说意义非凡
that Cash has both of us to count on.
卡什有我们两个来照顾他
Yeah, me too.
我也是
Thank you.
谢谢你
What the hell were you thinking,
你♥他♥妈♥到底在想些什么
going off the reservation like this?
就这样取消了预约
I know,
我知道
but I was this close
但是这次差点就能
to nabbing Tommy Egan for killing Angela
找到汤米·伊根谋杀安吉拉的罪证
剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表