剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表
You're goddamn right you made a huge mistake.
你♥他♥妈♥的当然犯了巨大的错误
You tried to take me on,
你想挑战我
and you knew you couldn't fucking beat me,
你知道你不可能打败我的
but I'ma forgive you for that, my nigga,
不过我会原谅你的 兄弟
or at least I will,
至少我愿意原谅你
as soon as you get rid of that bitter bullshit
只要你别再泛酸抱怨
and just simply admit that I'm better at this
就承认我在这行比你强
than you could ever be.
比你强太多
There's a whole lot that can be said about me, James,
我确实有很多让人诟病的地方 詹姆斯
but a sore loser ain't it.
可我从来都输得起
I know when I'm beat.
我清楚自己被打败了
Congratulations.
祝贺你
Well, losing is a skill.
失败也是一种技术
I'm glad you've become such an expert at it, Rashad.
我很高兴你成为了这项技术的专家 拉沙德
So what's your next move?
你接下来要干什么
Well, I'm throwing a big party here tonight
我今晚要在这儿开个大派对
to celebrate my nomination.
庆祝我当上候选人
I will add you to the guest list.
我会把你加入宾客名单里的
I don't want the Democratic leadership to forget about your name.
我不希望民♥主♥党高层淡忘了你的名字
I thank you for the invitation.
谢谢你的邀请
And thank you for coming to kiss the ring.
也谢谢你来祝贺我
It's the least I can do.
何足挂齿
Listen, I gotta rock, okay?
我得抓紧时间了
My son is on the way. I'll see you tonight.
我儿子在路上了 今晚见
His son. Fuck.
他儿子 操
Damn it, James.
我去 詹姆斯
Listen, there's some really, really bad...
听着 有一些非常 非常不好的
Your bitch ass just don't know
你这个娘♥西♥皮♥
when to motherfucking quit, do you?
怎么这么他妈的不懂什么时候该闭嘴呢
Here I am, trying to help you save face,
我在试图帮你保住脸面
and you just keep fucking pushing your luck.
结果你♥他♥妈♥的还得寸进尺
You keep doing that shit, and I'ma change my mind, okay?
你再这样 我立刻改变主意 懂了吗
Get the fuck out of my club.
滚出我的地盘
Large black coffee to go, please.
大杯黑咖啡 打包带走谢谢
Got it. One large...
好的 一杯大杯
Oh, my God.
我的天呐
You're Rashad Tate.
你是拉沙德·泰特
What'd she say?
她说什么
Yeah. Hi. Uh, can I also have a...
是的 你好 我再点个
Hey, Brenda.
嘿 布伦达
Look who's here!
看看这是谁
Oh, I can't believe this. I can't believe this.
我不敢相信我的眼睛 难以相信
I've been telling... I've been telling everybody
我一直在跟所有人说 我跟大家说
that you are gonna be the best governor that we ever had.
你会成为我们有史以来最好的一任州长
Is that right? Yep.
真的吗 是的
Even got my whole neighborhood hyped to vote for you too.
我还鼓动了我整片街区的人为你投票
Nice. Nice.
不错 不错
Do you mind if I livestream this?
你介意我现在直播一下吗
Uh, if you think it's necessary.
如果你觉得有必要的话 当然
Uh, sorry, Councilman, do you mind if I get a picture?
不好意思 议员 我可以和你合影吗
My wife will kill me if I don't.
要是拒绝 我老婆会杀了我的
Oh, of course. Here we go.
当然了 拍了
That's him! Thank you.
这是他 谢谢
He's taking selfies with everyone.
他在和所有人自♥拍♥合影
Come on! Oh, another one.
来吧 还有一个
Hey, yo, Mr. Tate, can I get one?
泰特先生 我能和你合影吗
Excuse me. Sorry.
劳驾 抱歉
I know it's lame, but can I get your autograph?
对不起麻烦你了 你可以给我签个名吗
My class is, like, literally studying
我的班级最近真的就在学习
your prison reform proposals right now.
你的监狱改革建议
Is that right? Okay.
真的吗 好啊
Yo, guess who just walked in.
你猜我看见谁了
I'm sure it's him. I'm looking at him right now.
我肯定就是他 我现在就看着他呢
You know what, girl? Tate better not drop out.
姑娘 我跟你说 泰特最好别退出
He's the only one I'd vote for.
我只会投给他
That'll be $2.59. Don't listen to her.
2.59美金 别听她的
It's on the house. Is there anything else I can get you?
这杯我们请了 你还要点别的吗
Wow, I can't believe he just walked in here.
我简直难以相信我看见谁了
Why don't we, uh, take a group photo?
我们大家一起拍个合影吧
Yeah!
太棒了
Get in here.
过来
On the count of three, "Team Tate". One. Two. Three.
我数一二三 喊 泰特队 一 二 三
Team Tate!
泰特队
How'd you get in here?
你怎么进来的
Rule number one, Rashad.
第一条规矩 拉沙德
When you fire a subordinate after banging her brains out,
当你开除了一个和你春风一度的下属后
change the locks.
记得换锁
You weren't fired, Cassandra.
你不是被开除的 卡桑德拉
You scammed your way into a congressional seat.
你欺诈得来了一个议员的席位
That's one way of putting it.
这么说也行
At any rate, I wanted to tell you how sorry I was
不管怎么样 我想告诉你
to hear about your campaign.
对于你的竞选团队 我很难过
Ramona really did you dirty, huh?
拉莫纳真的给你玩了把脏的 是吧
Doesn't matter. Turns out,
不重要了 事实上
people in this city still got a lot of love for me.
纽约的人♥民♥还是很爱我
Yeah, I saw your little coffee shop stunt online.
是的 我在网上看到你在咖啡店的故事了
It was clever...
很聪明
and a potential headache for the Democratic Party.
而且可能会让民♥主♥党感到头大
How so?
怎么说
You're giving voters false hope
你表现得像是
that you might get back into the race,
要重回竞选 让选民白期待一场
and we both know that that is never gonna happen.
我们俩都清楚你是不会重回竞选的
You want me to concede.
你想让我退出
The party wants you to concede.
是整个党派想让你退出
We need to close ranks around our nominee.
我们需要让候选人团结一致
And they sent you.
他们派你来劝我
It's possible Ramona may have suggested
拉莫纳有这个可能提议
that I could be of service,
让我来完成这项任务
remind you how much you have to lose
提醒你如果没有党派的支持
without the party's support.
失败会有多惨重
Lorette doesn't officially have the nomination yet,
洛雷特还没有正式的候选人呢
and until she does, fuck her.
在那之前 去她的吧
And fuck you too.
也去你的
Rashad, I...
拉沙德 我
Leave my goddamn keys on the table on your way out.
走之前把我的钥匙放在桌上
Yes, sir.
看看这些宝贝
Stay focused, boy. Don't get cocky.
专心点 小子 别高兴过头了
Aw, come on, Dad. I'm not. It's just one guy.
别这样 老爸 我可没有 再说了就一个人
One guy is all it takes
就这一个人
for us not to make it home tonight,
也能让我们俩今晚吃不了兜着走
so you keep your guard up until this motherfucker
所以 在这个傻♥逼♥呼吸完全停止之前
ain't breathing no more, you hear me?
你都给我吊着胆子 听到了吗
Yes, sir. You hear me?
遵命 听到了吗
Yes, sir. I hear you. I hear you.
遵命 我听到了 听到了
All right. You take the right. I'ma take the left.
好 你走右边 我走左边
All we gotta do is get him in the crossfire
从两边交叉开火
and light his ass up.
崩死他
Yo, slow down.
慢点
Shit.
靠
That was your choice, Tommy, not mine.
那是你的选择 汤米 不关我事
Say good night, motherfucker.
跟世界说再见吧 傻♥逼♥
What the fuck?
什么鬼
Shit.
操
Fuck! It's jammed!
妈的 卡住了
Fuck.
妈的
Go, go. Get out of here! Go!
走 走 离开这里 走
Go! I got this!
走 我能行
Shit, shit, shit.
操 操 操
Tommy!
汤米
Oh, shit. You ain't Italian.
操 你可不是意大利人
剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表